Hello all, I was wondering if someone is willing to be adventurous and uninstall Bestiality rape using NMM. I'm only asking cause i'm getting a issue with this mod that's cause skyrim to pretty much break when I uninstall it. Everyone just sits in a T-pose until I reinstall the mod. Just trying to figure out if this is just me or if it's a issue with the mod itself.

update fnis after uninstall

Done it many a times.Prior to posting. Still nothing.

Edit: Oh sweet merciful heavens I finally got it...as dumb as it sounds updating from FNIS 3.5 to 4.0 beta 4 fixed it. I don't know how and I don't care i'm taking my victory where I can and not going to question it!

u need the 4.0 beta for the creature animations, otherwise they wouldn't work (with no update creature animation button how would you get the creature animations to work?)

Hello all, I was wondering if someone is willing to be adventurous and uninstall Bestiality rape using NMM. I'm only asking cause i'm getting a issue with this mod that's cause skyrim to pretty much break when I uninstall it. Everyone just sits in a T-pose until I reinstall the mod. Just trying to figure out if this is just me or if it's a issue with the mod itself.

update fnis after uninstall

Done it many a times.Prior to posting. Still nothing.

Edit: Oh sweet merciful heavens I finally got it...as dumb as it sounds updating from FNIS 3.5 to 4.0 beta 4 fixed it. I don't know how and I don't care i'm taking my victory where I can and not going to question it!

u need the 4.0 beta for the creature animations, otherwise they wouldn't work (with no update creature animation button how would you get the creature animations to work?)

Funny enough when I had 3.5 i had the creature button but when I went to 4.0 I didn't. Soooo not sure what's going on there. Just relieved to get everything back on track but I know I should test some more to make sure the animations play when I actually have the mod install. *Sigh* I at this point i feel like i'm playing Skyrim the mod box. "See how many mods you can install before skyrim breaks! Each Mod you install increase the score!"

I'm seriously in trouble with the order and the overwrite stuff.

correct me where Im wrong ; installing from top to bottom :

-sks

-skyUI

-FNIS4.0beta

-FNIS 4creature addon

then

-Gones animation

-gones extra

-bestiality rape

always overwriting.

updating fnis behavior/creature then start.

Is this order good?because after that -I think- clean install, when I add some body skeletons/replacers I get random crashes, bad animation stance etc :/

Hey there, was looking forward to someone to use Gone's bestiality animations. Good for you!

Unfortunately, I tested it out and only half the animation runs. The rape victim animation for my character works perfectly, but the creatures merely stand around as the animation plays. I have all the required programs you've listed and ran the mods through BOSS and TES5Edit. There doesn't seem to be an error with load order as far as I can tell, but the animations aren't working properly.

I used the console command "player.setatme" to spawn creatures next to my character to test out the animation.

UPDATE

Got the animations to work. I love it!

However, it seems the game will CTD when there are more than one creature in the area when the animation starts. Happened to me when a pair of wolves attacked me.

I have the same problem how do i get it to work 

Is this an FNIS spell animation or do you really get raped by creatures during battle or something? Sorry for asking but I really don't know.

there are spells to activate sex with creatures and also a rape during combat, which has a nice menu driven setup in mod configuration settings. 

Very nice start! keep up the great work!

Kudos to Gone for creating the animations that made this possible and also B3lisario For the jump start in the right direction with working the animations out with FNIS. GREAT job folks! THANKS!  

I don't have said spell, I can get raped by animals but I can't rape them- how come I don't have it?

I don't have said spell, I can get raped by animals but I can't rape them- how come I don't have it?

You want to rape them.

wait...wut  :-/

I believe this mod only offer one way..creature/animal to NPC not vice versa, well at least from what i see in game. And no, i'm not saying what you're asking is a bad thing, it just need more animations for player as agressor and creature/animal as victim (different skeleton) and of course this mod need to be expanded/modified so it can perform both scene.  

You want to rape them.

I believe this mod only offer one way..creature/animal to NPC not vice versa, well at least from what i see in game. And no, i'm not saying what you're asking is a bad thing, it just need more animations for player as agressor and creature/animal as victim (different skeleton) and of course this mod need to be expanded/modified so it can perform both scene.  

The main reason I'm asking is because not all of my mods are functional correctly, and I thought you were able to do that too. xP I still don't have the spells though.

You want to rape them.

The main reason I'm asking is because not all of my mods are functional correctly, and I thought you were able to do that too. xP I still don't have the spells though.

Reinstalled and this time around getting insta-CTD with wolves.  Dogs are fine after altering wolfbehaviorfnisxxx.hkx by taking out the xxx.  I've read about the  behaviors file and changing the dogbehavior_fnis.hkx to dogbehavior_fnisxxx.hkx, but this causes dog to not work properly.  Didn't check to see wolves were working yet.  My save point was by the dog in Riverwood, the reason dog was tested first.

Don't know why this is an issue after reinstall since all was well with first install.  Only reason I reinstalled in the first place was an unexplained CTD from time to time that I thought was unrelated to this mod.  Anyone know why the insta-CTDs are happening with some creatures?  Perhaps a folder I need to manipulate in wolves folder?

(I did read the message by mod author that it's impossible to have both dog and wolf animations at the same time, so perhaps that's the issue.  I just thought maybe someone worked around that currently.)

edit: Oddly enough, for some reason wolves are working again...I knew I remember both dog and wolf working at the same time.  I have no idea how this works, but it does I guess.

You want to rape them.

I tried to do that can be raped npc in being a werewolf.

but there is a big problem of camera has the form of a werewolf.

Didn't bother to ask, But whenever i tried to update on my FINIS creatures pack, It would say ''Creature Pack not installed" but i do have both up-to-date. Am i missing anything?

Yeah me too with creature 4_0-11811-4-0, then I noticed there's creature 4_0_1-11811-4-0-Beta-4,

downloaded that and fnis picked it up.

Great mod.

I'm using fnis 4.2(29th September) all seems ok although sometimes the wolf anim crashes sometimes, but other times it works fine.

I found one of the, I guess you call them "easter egg" creature "bilourke" (I probably spelt that wrong) wher you can talk to him but that always result in a ctd if you choose the sex option

This Requirement work for me:

-Skyrim Script Extender (SKSE)

-FNIS Behavior V4_0 Beta 4_2 _ For MODDERS and EXPERIENCED users & FNIS Creature Pack 4_0_2

-SkyUI

- Download sexlab 120

-http://www.loverslab...es/#entry340358 & http://www.loverslab...olf-deathhound/ & http://skyrim.nexusm...m/mods/17027//?

-Download beastiality anim

-Launch FNIS FOR USER

-Run skyrim Launcher & select all mods (dogs mod esp  crash for me)

-Run Skyrim & open mod in MCM & enable all options

I have been uninstalling mods like crazy because i could not figure out witch mod added a dialig .... in my dialog tab. ultimately it was this mod who added this dialog. What is this ... suppose to be ?? all i see ohh ahh but it don't do anything anyway to remove it from this mod ??

I too see the same thing after installing this mod.

My follower gets the dialog option "..." and if you select it she says "Argh" and "no!"

Perhaps it's some code that's non-functional so far, or some conflict with Amazing Follower Tweaks.

I have been uninstalling mods like crazy because i could not figure out witch mod added a dialig .... in my dialog tab. ultimately it was this mod who added this dialog. What is this ... suppose to be ?? all i see ohh ahh but it don't do anything anyway to remove it from this mod ??

I too see the same thing after installing this mod.

My follower gets the dialog option "..." and if you select it she says "Argh" and "no!"

Perhaps it's some code that's non-functional so far, or some conflict with Amazing Follower Tweaks.

Find the white wolf and your question will be answered