• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

There are a few errors in this mod, one is caused by the player character and Drauger rape animation not aligning properly which distorts player movement animations (can be fixed by holding the N key to masturbate with the Sexlab Aroused mod)

The other is caused by the mod affecting Dwemer Centurions (possible scripting error?), the animation doesn't run properly and the "restraints" that are added to the character during the animation cannot be removed after the animation has finished.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Is this an FNIS spell animation or do you really get raped by creatures during battle or something? Sorry for asking but I really don't know.

there are spells to activate sex with creatures and also a rape during combat, which has a nice menu driven setup in mod configuration settings.

Very nice start! keep up the great work!

Kudos to Gone for creating the animations that made this possible and also B3lisario For the jump start in the right direction with working the animations out with FNIS. GREAT job folks! THANKS!

I can't see the spells. Where are they. When i fight wolves i "submit" and it says you opponent doesn't accept that.

Is this an FNIS spell animation or do you really get raped by creatures during battle or something? Sorry for asking but I really don't know.

there are spells to activate sex with creatures and also a rape during combat, which has a nice menu driven setup in mod configuration settings.

Very nice start! keep up the great work!

Kudos to Gone for creating the animations that made this possible and also B3lisario For the jump start in the right direction with working the animations out with FNIS. GREAT job folks! THANKS!

I can't see the spells. Where are they. When i fight wolves i "submit" and it says you opponent doesn't accept that.
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi there! First of great mod keep updating it!
All the animations with the animals work fine except the horse one. My character does her animation but the horse just becomes invisible untill after the animation.

Help? I'm using all the latest versions of the requirements and I'vve re-installed it all twice, still the same thing but only with the horse.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest Aproxymouse

i'm really sorry but, what's the difference between this and the actual defeat/submit mod? or this with like "more nasty critters" or "nude creatures" or "animal mansion(?)".

screenshots looks great tho

Edited by Aproxymouse
  • 1 month later...