Hi, testing this mod and it's pretty neat...Though some weird things, tried with older FNIS with NPC (?) wolf from Riverwood, animation worked only for my char. updated FNIs to version 4, insta CTD when trying  :heart:  with wolf. but main question is, targets must be hostile in order to do :heart: ? . Are there more npcs like in Riverwood to try these? Like how you "activate" normal dog or horse(without getting attacked by whole village), does that require dawnguard btw? Thanks for the mod and your time.

I have a weird problem, every time I try sex with a giant, I initiate by letting him attack and then it looks like it is going to start the act but load screen comes up and then my character is twirling around in the air. Reloading results in character having noclip on. I have to restart the game.

I do NOT understand how anyone can get this mod to work since it creates conflicts within the FNIS framework.... rahr!

okay, this is what I did:

I installed FNIS (all newest versions with requirements, yada yada)

I installed SexLab (newest version 1.2)

I installed MatchMaker

I installed all requirements for this mod (Bestiality .3 and .31)

So, when I go to update my FNIS registry, I check the files for continuity, and it says I have a crap ton of duplicates -_-

No shit sherlock... and they didn't replace eachother, either...

So now I'm stuck "activating" creature animations in the SexLab tab in MCM and deactivating/activating different animations required for different creatures... you get the idea. Anyways, I spend about 3 hours trying to figure this out, because EVERY. SINGLE. TIME... I initiate a "rape" with a creature, my game instantly throws me back to the desktop (I beleive this is called "CTD," no?), where the save then becomes corrupted and the last 3 hours of my life were pretty much meaningless.... back to a clean save before any SexLab mods were installed.

Okay, so what do I do? I apparantly "have" to have this mod for the creature animations, but they instantly clash with SexLab's new creature animations, and result in CTD. No matter how I adjust the settings, my character merely stands there, the animations don't start, or the game simply crashes.

The real question behind all of this is this: How do I get rid of those stupid duplicates?!? Someone figured it out, because I haven't read anything that's nearly as frustrating as what I have.

Also, all of my other mods worked just fine before I installed Bestiality, and I made sure to BOSS it all, and patch the xp32 skeleton, and all that jazz.

HELP!

I do NOT understand how anyone can get this mod to work since it creates conflicts within the FNIS framework.... rahr!

I installed MatchMaker

So, when I go to update my FNIS registry, I check the files for continuity, and it says I have a crap ton of duplicates -_-

No shit sherlock... and they didn't replace eachother, either...

So now I'm stuck "activating" creature animations in the SexLab tab in MCM and deactivating/activating different animations required for different creatures... you get the idea. Anyways, I spend about 3 hours trying to figure this out, because EVERY. SINGLE. TIME... I initiate a "rape" with a creature, my game instantly throws me back to the desktop (I beleive this is called "CTD," no?), where the save then becomes corrupted and the last 3 hours of my life were pretty much meaningless.... back to a clean save before any SexLab mods were installed.

Okay, so what do I do? I apparantly "have" to have this mod for the creature animations, but they instantly clash with SexLab's new creature animations, and result in CTD. No matter how I adjust the settings, my character merely stands there, the animations don't start, or the game simply crashes.

HELP!

I may not be the person to answer this for you, but I'll try.  Even a person who is extremely knowledgeable with modding won't be able to know exactly what mods you have and what order they are in.  They won't know if any of your saves are corrupt or if you've overwritten some mods without uninstalling properly.  So it's difficult for anyone to answer.  I'm sure a lot of people would love to help.  Did you install SKSE?  Did you install all the requirements of the mods you installed?  Do you use BOSS for your load order?  Are your "esm"s in proper order?  I apologize if these questions sound dumb, but they're something to think about.

I'd try to have a look here:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/21190-troubleshooting-sum-up-bestiality-rape/

Some things may conflict that you are unaware of.  Best thing to do is to reread all the authors' information for every single mod involved and also other posts from others to see if their problem matches yours.  This is how I get by usually.  I know this isn't a step 1-10, etc. list that you might have wanted, but like I said, it's hard to know the problem when there's a lot involved.  Good luck.

I installed MatchMaker

-snip-

HELP!

1. This mod hasn't been updated to FNIS 4.04 yet, it's still 4.03.

2. This mod hasn't been updated to SexLab 1.20 yet, it's still 1.15.

3. MatchMaker hasn't been updated to SexLab 1.20 yet.

4. MatchMaker isn't required if you have the spells.

5. You only need one of the Bestiality.rar mods, not both. (I only use 3.1 without the female sounds and it works fine.)

Didn't bother to ask, But whenever i tried to update on my FINIS creatures pack, It would say ''Creature Pack not installed" but i do have both up-to-date. Am i missing anything?

When you open up the generator, click the character one first then the creatures one below it. It happened to me too and that worked.

Amazing job with the mod. Massive props to everyone involved. Now this will only get better and better. I do however have one question, where exactly can you find the spells for yourself? I looked through mine and didn't find em and I read a post about river wood inn and still nothing. Strange. Also hopefully down the line there is a way to use Beastrape without the need of SkyrimUI. Thatd be nice. Just one less mod to worry about.

SkyUI is the last mod you should worry about. It's stable, clever and reliant, and it's a mod so many others depend upon that you won't have much of a chance to skip it.

As it is, you should find a Menu there called "Creature Sex". If you check the "Learn Skills" option, you'll get all the spells.

You get some other spells (that work different) by downloading "BestialitySpells.esp", also by mazoky. Those will then be found in the chest at the Riverwood Inn counter.

Iam Using fins Beta 4.03 and Creature Pack 4.03

when iam running the GenerateFNISforUsers and click the creature Button the Tool tells me no Creature Pack is installed? Whats wrong?

If i Ignore that and a Wolf is try to Rape me, the Wolf have no Animation, and my Char or The Wolf are in the Wrong direction.

Hm I use the NMM to install my mods, and i use his installation steps

Install - Fores New Idles in Skyrim - FNIS - FNIS Behavior V4_0 Beta 3 _ For MODDERS and EXPERIENCED users

Than i install Fores New Idles in Skyrim - FNIS - FNIS Creature Pack 4_0_2 NMM ask to update, i say no

Than i install Fores New Idles in Skyrim - FNIS - FNIS Idle Spells V4_0 -- ADD-ON for the spells, Nmm ask to Update, i say no

I check if FNIspells.esp i checked in Plugin Tab and it is

After that i nafigate to Tools, and GenerateFNIS_for-Users and start the Tool with Admin rights.

i can patch or activate the Characters but if i click on Creatures. i get that, no creature pack installed.

I try this with Creature pack version 4.03 too..

Install - Fores New Idles in Skyrim - FNIS - FNIS Behavior V4_0 Beta 3 _ For MODDERS and EXPERIENCED users

That's ok.

Than i install Fores New Idles in Skyrim - FNIS - FNIS Creature Pack 4_0_2 NMM ask to update, i say no

Install FNIS Creature Pack 4_0_3 , not 4_0_2. As far as I know, this mod doesn't work with the new FNIS update yet.

When asked to update, say yes.

Than i install Fores New Idles in Skyrim - FNIS - FNIS Idle Spells V4_0 -- ADD-ON for the spells, Nmm ask to Update, i say no

Don't install this, you don't need those spells for the Bestiality stuff.

So i Try again.

i install Fores New Idles in Skyrim - FNIS - FNIS Behavior V4_0 Beta 3 _ For MODDERS and EXPERIENCED users than i install

Fores New Idles in Skyrim - FNIS - FNIS Creature Pack 4_0_3. After that i start the GenerateFNISforUsers.exe

The Tool Window Show the following:

Generate FNIS Behavior files for Users V4.0 Beta 3
(FNISRoot_Behavior.hkx, defaultmale.hkx, and defaultmale.hkx).

Call this tool:
- After installing FNIS, or any mod that uses FNIS
- After deinstallation of any mod that uses FNIS
   (IMPORTANT, or else all charactes will FREEZE!!!)

After click on Characters:

FNIS Behavior V4.0 Beta 3   05.10.2013 00:17:19
Skyrim: 1.9.32.0 - c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\skyrim (Steam)
Generator: D:\Programme (x86)\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users
Skeleton female: Default (99 bones)   male: Default (99 bones)

Reading FNIS ...
Reading FNISBase ...
Reading FNISCreatureVersion ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files...
Converting Behavior Files (.xml to .hkx) ...
Moving new behavior files to standard location...

373 animations for 3 mods successfully included

Than i click on the Creature Button:

Creature Pack not installed

Hm im not sure whats wrong.

So without going through all 19 pages of this thread, is it safe for me to assume that all the new creature animations are "creature-rape-player" animations?

...now that I think on it, even if the answer is no, I can barely count on one hand the number of creatures that I would want to actually rape, although I guess it'd be cool to 'tame' a few creatures to go at it with some of my female followers :o

*suddenly finds a small measure of motivation to create feminized creatures* >.>