• 2 weeks later...

hey guys, i'm having a problem as well... but not the typical FNIS one

I installed everything correctly (atleast I think so)... my problem is that i can see some animals/creatures and others not...

e.g. draugr, bears, wolves are visible while horse, spiders, falmers, sabrecats are not... I installed each requirement, did the entire thing with the creatures pack and so on... I installed everything with NMM first, then I saw that it didnt work and uninstalled it just to reinstall it manually... still, the problem stays...

is there any way to fix that (did I just overlook a stupid little detail) or can I restore the animal files so they are visible again without having a backup file? I'd appreciate every help, thanks :)

I installed everything correctly (atleast I think so)... my problem is that i can see some animals/creatures and others not...

e.g. draugr, bears, wolves are visible while horse, spiders, falmers, sabrecats are not... I installed each requirement, did the entire thing with the creatures pack and so on... I installed everything with NMM first, then I saw that it didnt work and uninstalled it just to reinstall it manually... still, the problem stays...

is there any way to fix that (did I just overlook a stupid little detail) or can I restore the animal files so they are visible again without having a backup file? I'd appreciate every help, thanks :)

add dragons ._. 

Did you install Nude Creatures?

add dragons ._. 

Did you install Nude Creatures?

Nude Creatures? Do you mean this "Immersive Creatures" mod? If so, then I did it. Since I am not using any Skyrim DLC I did as the description told me, downloaded the file without requirements and added the "No extensions" file in the data folder. Did I do anything wrong there? Or do you even mean a completely other mod? Thanks for the reply by the way! :)

No, I checked everything now, even the other required mods for this, and I installed everything that is needed :( Is it possible that I accidentally deleted any stock files of the game like textures or meshes that are required, and that is why I am missing essential data so they are invisible?

Or do the mods overwrite those files anyway so that I can't lack any files here? And if they got deleted, is there a chance to get them back without reinstalling the game completely?

No, I checked everything now, even the other required mods for this, and I installed everything that is needed :( Is it possible that I accidentally deleted any stock files of the game like textures or meshes that are required, and that is why I am missing essential data so they are invisible?

Or do the mods overwrite those files anyway so that I can't lack any files here? And if they got deleted, is there a chance to get them back without reinstalling the game completely?

Hey it's me again! I found the solution to the creature invisbility bug at one of the other mods related to this as requirements. :D

Infact I only needed to uninstall the EB mod (Immersive Creatures) and the invisbility bug was gone! So if anybody should have the same problem, just make sure you delete that mod and creatures like spiders, falmers, trolls and so on will be visible again!

Thanks for your time and your attempts to help me with this Suludi... seems like the problem was rather trivial though. ;)

Great mod.  Works for me.  Have a question though.  Its unclear if the animation pack is needed.  SL has the creature animations.  Plus FNIS indicates a lot of duplicate animations.  I have Nude Creatures and Immersive bodies but without the wolf and dog addons, they don't seem work on their own.  

So my question is: what exactly are the required mods, and what is the install order given overwrights?  BOSS takes care of the load order

Hey it's me again! I found the solution to the creature invisbility bug at one of the other mods related to this as requirements. :D

Infact I only needed to uninstall the EB mod (Immersive Creatures) and the invisbility bug was gone! So if anybody should have the same problem, just make sure you delete that mod and creatures like spiders, falmers, trolls and so on will be visible again!

Thanks for your time and your attempts to help me with this Suludi... seems like the problem was rather trivial though. ;)

You're welcome. :) I don't use Immersive Creatures so I couldn't help you with this one but I'm glad you figured it out.

Please help~!!

I am a newbie in this mod thing.

I don't really know how to install.

Everytime when I do it, it won't work.

Please help

Actually I do have the configuration in the menu now. But nothing have happened yet.

I ordered my lovely follower to attack those beasts a few times, but didn't triger the animation?

Did I do something wrong?? Or I haven't done something??

The mod doesn't work.  I can't get the configuration menu to show up.  Did I miss anything?

Did you download SkyUI? With that, you can find the configurations menu for BeastRape in the pause menu. I know what you mean, I had that same question. Good luck!

I do have SkyUI installed along with MCM.  Bestiality Rape still doesn't show.

Since I didn't wanna install penises on falmer and draugrs, I just skipped the "extra". But I didn't notice out the character assets into the animation main folder. Such a wonderful surprise I did get in-game, when I found out every single damn falmer and draugr was already equipped with one package... I went through hell without getting any answer about how to get back the normal models, noticing out that every single mesh was overwrited, I felt terrible about myself. But then from the nothing some ideas came into my mind. I just don't know how or why, but I decided to install nifskope and then remove every single thing, manually. It actually worked out quite well. Never had the chance to use nifskope, but the answers where already in my head. "Do this, do that" along with the message "You're not like that, stop getting rid of your pain, stop depraving and destroying everything you touch"

There was some really nice animations on the gone's pack, but I felt really awful about myself, really dirty, and now after all that happened, I'm feeling clean again, strong again. So from now own, I'm gonna install just sexy and cool mods. No more depravation for me.

I'm sorry for my english.

Since I didn't wanna install penises on falmer and draugrs, I just skipped the "extra". But I didn't notice out the character assets into the animation main folder. Such a wonderful surprise I did get in-game, when I found out every single damn falmer and draugr was already equipped with one package... I went through hell without getting any answer about how to get back the normal models, noticing out that every single mesh was overwrited, I felt terrible about myself. But then from the nothing some ideas came into my mind. I just don't know how or why, but I decided to install nifskope and then remove every single thing, manually. It actually worked out quite well. Never had the chance to use nifskope, but the answers where already in my head. "Do this, do that" along with the message "You're not like that, stop getting rid of your pain, stop depraving and destroying everything you touch"

There was some really nice animations on the gone's pack, but I felt really awful about myself, really dirty, and now after all that happened, I'm feeling clean again, strong again. So from now own, I'm gonna install just sexy and cool mods. No more depravation for me.

I'm sorry for my english.

The arc of suspense of that story almost killed me, really liked the part when the protagonist went through this inner turmoil and eventually was able to defeat the demons that occupied him. After reading the dramatic end however the catharsis was complete and I could sleep again.

No, seriously now. What was the meaning of that post? You're just going to install "sexy" and "cool" mods in the future, that is why you deleted this one? Look, you might feel that this mod isn't sexy or cool, that does not mean that everyone thinks that way. If you don't like it it's okay with the rest. But please don't talk like this about other people's work, I feel that it is a little disrespectful. Last but not least: There isn't any "hierarchy of fetishes" here, so please don't imply that having penises on falmers and draugrs is twisted while whatever fetish you have is not.

I did not intend to offend anybody with this post, nor did I try playing the "moraliser" or anything. I just don't get why someone who doesn't swing that way should bash a really great modification that probably took a lot of work and effort to create.

If there is a special sense of humour in that post which I just did not get or if that was meant to be a troll post in the first place just disregard my answer. Nice day to y'all. :)

The mod doesn't work.  I can't get the configuration menu to show up.  Did I miss anything?

Did you download SkyUI? With that, you can find the configurations menu for BeastRape in the pause menu. I know what you mean, I had that same question. Good luck!

I do have SkyUI installed along with MCM.  Bestiality Rape still doesn't show.

i had the same problem too when i first installed sexlab. some times it takes a little while after you load into a game for the new menus to be loaded into the skyui. just watch the top left corner and wait a few mins to see if the indication pops up. you could also try Hentai creatures: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/430-hentai-creatures/

its a much simpler way to just test out the animations since you summon in non agressive mobs that you can command.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, I have a little problem with that mod. I have all requirements, without "creature pack 4.0" because the link give me FNIS, I have FNIS 4.1 and when I play the creatures just come to me, and wait a moment (40 seconds during the tests) and that's ending the "sex" scene... I just want to know why it's occured, and how repair it ^^

Oh and.. I'm not sure but the FNIS creature is composed only of a text document and a list of hkx files. That's right or have I download a wrong file? ^^