Street Fighter 6 Nude Mods

5 hours ago, Ruby Arziendy said:

Hey! I just found this thread and Im curious about something. Is there a proper futa nude mod for this game? Specially for the custom character :3

I know there's one with Chun-Li but its just a bulge one and while I like it, I felt it's a bit underwhelming.

None yet that I am aware of.

10 hours ago, epar7416 said:

Rashid the Mod Destroyer

LOL, for like 5 hours. I have all my nude mods working again, either by uninstalling them, rereading the archive, then reinstalling for all the female ones I had, and then SleepyMu has already updated their male nude ones and even already added Rashid to that.

11 hours ago, mrmojorisin said:

LOL, for like 5 hours. I have all my nude mods working again, either by uninstalling them, rereading the archive, then reinstalling for all the female ones I had, and then SleepyMu has already updated their male nude ones and even already added Rashid to that.

5 hours of hell!!!

On 6/12/2023 at 6:02 AM, Jeanjean456 said:

Hi there! I've posted my Lily mod on modding haven discord but I wanted to share it here to since it's from here I got the link of the discord in the first place XD It's my first mod and the weighting on the shoulder and butt is a bit jank :s I'll update it if I find a solution. Enjoy :)

lily_naked.jpg

lily2.jpg

LilyNudeCustom.7z 13.73 MB · 1,889 downloads

Is this one & the Lily NoPonchoNude still working after the Rashid update?