SevenBase Conversions - Bombshell/Cleavage with BBP

• 2 weeks later...

yeah I tried to change the location 4 different places, still have invisible body. maybe I'm doing this the wrong way.  this is what is happening for me.

Open the body part in nifskope. open the bodys partitions  upper part has 3 partitions  SPB_34_Forearms  and 2 SPB_32_Body  lower part has 2 partitions  SPB_38_Calves and SPB_32_Body.

Now I am not changing those, I am using  Remove Block for the whole section and I get this warning... unknown property "NiSkinPartition"  in both upper and lower branches. after I remove the branches all that is left in the graphic window is the Corset part looking the way I'm trying to get it, but in game body is still invis. Most likely I'm not doing this right or missing something. Any help for this struggling player/newb modder.

Thanks,

Rama

I was able to create a corset version of Neo's Selene by changing the nif files body part to 46 (Dragon BloodwingR/Mod Chest Primary) [Really any of the extra slots will work 40, 43-49, 52-60 depending on the item] and creating a new armor addon and armor in the esp for it (I created 4 armors for the corset to match the body) with matching body parts. For me the corset part is labeled with a number 15 in nifskope (15 NiTriShape). I like the way the corset looks too.

Could post it here, but someone mentioned that the creator doesn't want the mesh to be modified so that skin is exposed.

I like that very much could you mail it to me?

it seems there is a problem with Aradia's lace dress. You cannot equip the thong and the top. Once you equip the thong the top disappears and modifies the breasts.

An old post but I have this exact same problem.

If you equip both the thong and the top they appear together for a brief second then the top disappears (but the breasts still form as if it was being worn).

It's installed correctly and no mod is conflicting with it as far as I know, also sevenbase bombshell has been how it always has since install so can't be that.

Any ideas? Wondering if maybe a HDT issue.

it seems there is a problem with Aradia's lace dress. You cannot equip the thong and the top. Once you equip the thong the top disappears and modifies the breasts.

An old post but I have this exact same problem.

If you equip both the thong and the top they appear together for a brief second then the top disappears (but the breasts still form as if it was being worn).

It's installed correctly and no mod is conflicting with it as far as I know, also sevenbase bombshell has been how it always has since install so can't be that.

Any ideas? Wondering if maybe a HDT issue.

If you have devious devices installed go into the mcm entry for it and set devices underneath to none for the slot 32, make sure to set it to none for all the entries that are not none already.  For some reason they set the panty for the armour to be slot 32 rather than the top which would have made more sense.

links off

please, dont up in mediafire

they delete all

The links seem to be working for me, is there a specific one or ones not working?

Blade and Soul Negligee - Bombshell BBP - Conversion done by bola08,

unfortunaly link is off

but i found other link in pan baidu (i'm search in google)

i'm apologize, but I recommend staying tuned in mediafire, they really delete such in most slutty

links off

please, dont up in mediafire

they delete all

The links seem to be working for me, is there a specific one or ones not working?

Blade and Soul Negligee - Bombshell BBP - Conversion done by bola08,

unfortunaly link is off

but i found other link in pan baidu (i'm search in google)

i'm apologize, but I recommend staying tuned in mediafire, they really delete such in most slutty

Okay, yes I see that now, it is down.

If you have devious devices installed go into the mcm entry for it and set devices underneath to none for the slot 32, make sure to set it to none for all the entries that are not none already.  For some reason they set the panty for the armour to be slot 32 rather than the top which would have made more sense.

Oh awesome thank you so much. Worked like a charm!

Can now finally enjoy using the best looking clothing in the game. :D

So glade to see the mass updates, thanks! ^_^ @Kplant @Shocky

I'm testing these new outfits and here're two bug-fixes for you guys:

Alecu's Elegant Dress: Added missing textures for strings and new esp file to replace original BBP-armor-pack 1 and 2. http://pan.baidu.com/s/1o6joJI6 (I don't know how to attach files...)

Bear Claw Armor: New esp (the same as above) http://pan.baidu.com/s/1sj1z6sH

There's still a bug that fingers are apart from glove meshes. Anyone can fix it?

Would it be possible to get the Alecu file re-uploaded? The link provided is no longer good - it is over a year old and is no longer on the host site.

• 2 weeks later...

Requesting a 7B Bombshell conversion of Draconic Bloodline, I searched for it extensively and didn't find any.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/51401/?

EDIT: found some good screenshots with ENB on. It ressembles the Mai Shiranui outfit from Fatal Fury, I was always a fan of her.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/images/462939/?

i need it too pliz convert it for 7base bombshell, shocky or someone and you will be my god  :angel:

Requesting a 7B Bombshell conversion of Draconic Bloodline, I searched for it extensively and didn't find any.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/51401/?

EDIT: found some good screenshots with ENB on. It ressembles the Mai Shiranui outfit from Fatal Fury, I was always a fan of her.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/images/462939/?

i need it too pliz convert it for 7base bombshell, shocky or someone and you will be my god  :angel:

this armor would be really great for Bombshell.