SevenBase Conversions - Bombshell/Cleavage with BBP

Hello folks.

I'm here to inform for those who're interested, that I uploaded few new conversions to my newest Entry.

Bikini Set:

7m8CnwY.jpg

Nice but the only thing that bothers me is that last bikini , that one should be strained ( tight?).

Because I wonder how it holds her breasts together if its loose.

And my second question but to Shocky about Hmm What To Wear.

Is this your custom sevenbase body ( that was used in the ^ )? Because butt and breast area seems to be a little different and tends to clip a lot with the other sevenbase clothing mods.

It makes armor mixing in-game kinda hard.

Or maybe I'm using the wrong version . . .?

Hello folks.

I'm here to inform for those who're interested, that I uploaded few new conversions to my newest Entry.

WickedBlade Armor:

HffqBal.jpg

Dementia Outfit:

SrdMCK0.jpg

Sexy Sling "Armor":

pdDPniI.jpg

Malibu Bikini:

HqdmLEc.jpg

Bikini Set:

7cfsUbd.jpg

8XeL4Up.jpg

Ku8pvg7.jpg

xI4GhOM.jpg

7m8CnwY.jpg

On point as usual!!

but still waiting for the draconic bloodline  sevenbase bombshell conversion http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/51401/?   i need it please =D

The thing is, that armor mod is a little bit tricky to convert because of its HDT effects. I used to try converting it, but it failed miserably so I decided to drop it.

Nice but the only thing that bothers me is that last bikini , that one should be strained ( tight?).

I admit that it looks a bit unnatural and there are couple reasons for that.

The first reason for that is that I got a bit lazy while adjusting the bone weights to it, and forgot to remove few of them from places where they shouldn't be. I only noticed the problem myself after I uploaded the conversion to MF, but didn't bother to fix it and re-upload the whole damn thing over again.

The other reason is the pose that she's taking in that photo, because it exaggerates that bone weight problem. That's the other reason I missed that problem in the first place, because it wasn't showing through that badly while I was doing some testing.

I could fix it, but not for time being, because I'm already converting something else.

I admit that it looks a bit unnatural and there are couple reasons for that.

The first reason for that is that I got a bit lazy while adjusting the bone weights to it, and forgot to remove few of them from places where they shouldn't be. I only noticed the problem myself after I uploaded the conversion to MF, but didn't bother to fix it and re-upload the whole damn thing over again.

The other reason is the pose that she's taking in that photo, because it exaggerates that bone weight problem. That's the other reason I missed that problem in the first place, because it wasn't showing through that badly while I was doing some testing.

I could fix it, but not for time being, because I'm already converting something else.

That explains everything. But isn't it better to spent more time on the one conversion, patch it and don't release them in a hurry?

What hastens you? Quality > Quantity

Usually when I'm done i test it if the armor does not stretch while moving , also I test in some more flexible poses. That part takes more time.

And for quick fixes you can just upload a .nif , instead of entire file again.

Bikini Set:

7m8CnwY.jpg

The angle in that photo is a little off. If you check the bikini in-game, you can see that there is actually a piece of string "supporting" under the boobs, "holding" them together. But the angle in that photo doesn't hides that.

Those strings are more noticeable in these original mod pictures.

Its embarassing to say, but I didn't realize this either before I tweaked the bone weights and re-tested the bikini in game. And I'm the one who converted it in the first place.   :D

But, there was some fragments of wrong B.weights that shouldn't be there, so I cleaned them off and uploaded the replace files to my blog page. You can find the DL links there.

85. Aradia Rogue Armor - Bombshell BBP - Conversion done by Melodic

Description:

Spoiler

This is a conversion of Aradia Rogue Armor for the SevenBase Bombshell BBP. All credit goes to the original author.

-Arcadia for the original armor

- small clippings

- Weightslider support.

by Crosscrusade DeMoNhUnTeR1986 Sevennity

for the conversion
Thanks for the weightslider fix

Download -
WEIGHTSLIDER FIX -  (replace old ESP with this one)
Optional Desaturated textures by me, as seen in pictures -

I've installed the mod but my Arcadia's Rogue Armor  does not adjust itself with bodyslide and the HDT with bouncy breasts does not work like in the video, which is probably connected with not working bodyslide. I tried both mediafire files the file with "fixed" bodyslide does not change anything.

Has someone a solution to this?

Also Arcadia's Living Armor does not appear in the game after installing it, tried both installing via NMM and by placing folders and ESM file into data folder and the console "help arcadia" only shows rogue armor listed not living armor.

I've installed the mod but my Arcadia's Rogue Armor  does not adjust itself with bodyslide and the HDT with bouncy breasts does not work like in the video, which is probably connected with not working bodyslide. I tried both mediafire files the file with "fixed" bodyslide does not change anything.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but does the 7B version even have bodyslide and HDT supports to begin with?

If not, there's your problem.

As far I know, we only have your regular BBP version and nothing else for that outfit.

Plus, if I'm correct, that "weightslider fix" only fixes the weightslider in-game, so it doesn't do a thing for the bodyslide.

But again, someone correct me if I'm wrong.   :)

please convert this for sevenbase bombshell =D http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/66967/?this armor is so sexy =D

You can use a Cleavage conversion until the Bombshell conversion comes out...

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/67102

As Shocky already said, it's really as simple as replacing the texture paths on the Bombshell conversion for Merta Assassin in NifSkope.Since they use the same mesh...

please convert this for sevenbase bombshell =D http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/66967/?this armor is so sexy =D

As Shocky already said, it's really as simple as replacing the texture paths on the Bombshell conversion for Merta Assassin in NifSkope.Since they use the same mesh...
If someone would notice the UUNP conversion for the original minidress collection people could export it in all flavores with morphs support...^^ even the ones in the future.

please convert this for sevenbase bombshell =D http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/66967/?this armor is so sexy =D

thanks for the tip. So far so good it worked but I have some problems with the stockings.

ok has been done. I've found something http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/67102/?

post-162688-0-45583700-1434972935_thumb.jpg

post-162688-0-26883900-1434972936_thumb.jpg

I've been scouring the internet all morning for the tembtra thief armor 7 base conversion with no luck...

can anyone share it with me or give me a good link..much appreciate

DROK

He linked all his conversions in the sticky post on the only mod he still has up: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/65479/?tab=4&&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fcomments%2F%3Fmod_id%3D65479%26page%3D1%26sort%3DDESC%26pid%3D0%26thread_id%3D2827269&pUp=1

Thanks Robton I am going to send him a message...

He used to have the conversion up but then it was removed not sure why was hoping someone had it

there is a 7Bo version floating around but I do not know if 7b and 7bo are comaptible I don't even know

waht 7bo is?

thanks

Nevermind found it, gonna try the dropbox link not sure if it will work but we';ll see

thanks

Hmm, why I do I remember seeing that this one already had 7B conversion somewhere. Just can't remember where it was.

On the other hand, I could be wrong, and if that's the case, I could take a shot on converting this myself at some point.

Hmm, why I do I remember seeing that this one already had 7B conversion somewhere. Just can't remember where it was.

On the other hand, I could be wrong, and if that's the case, I could take a shot on converting this myself at some point.

No trust me i searched everywhere and i didnt find this conversion :P

Same for me, was also searching everywhere and except a uunp version here on the site there is nothing i found for unp based bodies.

Some time ago I asked for a HDT Sovngarde Steel Chest piece,

Well I ended up weighting one for myself.  The boobs and belly in this piece work very well.  The butt doesn't have jiggle.  The issue is that the panty is pushed too far into the crevice of the butt cheeks, if the panty were not to hug the crevice so tightly and be pulled out then it may be possible to add a butt wiggle without so much clipping.

I just haven't gotten around to working on that but here is something I'm satisfied with.  The implanted body is a Blabba HDT 7B Bombshell.

This chest piece only has the clipping in the panty just like the other unp variants out there.

This will fit nicely with my conversions of Devious Devices for the HDT blabba bombshell body.

Enjoy.

HDT SovngardeSteel Chest Meshes.rar

Ohh  yeah  I would also like to see this for 7B Bombshell. Very nice.  Me likey.

Rama