SevenBase Conversions - Bombshell/Cleavage with BBP

Amazing work Shocky! I'd like to request a 7b conversion of this festive armor please: http://killingdoll.com/?p=6079. Getting it is a bit of pain however, I wasn't able to figure out the Chinese that's involved.

Also...yes you said it was private, but it's been 2 years now: can we pleeaase get the Kerrigan armor set?

Thank you!

Right here: http://modtype.doorblog.jp/archives/41366431.htmleasier to get here as well...

yes exactly this mod I search 7B bombshell they can not find anywhere but :(

There is only 7B Natural. I haven't heard of Bombshell version.

Luckily I have converted it to 7B Cleavage (mega-link) for my personal use ( sometime ago ), its not a Bombshell sadly but well I hope its fine.

It only contains _1 ( 100% weight ), because I don't see a reason to make _0 and I am too lazy.

Also I've included .esp with a chest "help TroubleBikini11". I highly recommend to use it with the included .esp , otherwise textures won't show up(

Its a long story~). If help command doesn't work try Trouble or Bikini as search words.

Here is some in-game shot of delicious cleavage.

Why would you anyway use 0% on cleavage body?

mluycRT.jpg

Bikini trouble 7b-cleav.rar

hey... the missing normal maps for the standard catsuits/gloves and feet from here:

47Shinny Rubber Catsuits - Bombshell BBP - Conversion done by Khiropter

bugged me

the fix is more or less described here

My meshes normal map doesn't seem to render at all even though it's linked into the correct BSTextureSet slot 

In block details for the NiTriShapeData make sure Has Normals is set to Yes. Num UV sets is set to 4097. And then Spells>batch>update tangent space

so just open catsuit_body_0.nif, catsuit_body_1.nif, catsuit_feet_0.nif, catsuit_feet_1.nif, catsuit_hands_0.nif, catsuit_hands_1.nif and set the "BS Num UV Sets" to 4097 and update the mesh.

This will fix the missing normal maps...

or just take the attached files.

catsuit_body_0.nifcatsuit_body_1.nifcatsuit_feet_0.nifcatsuit_feet_1.nifcatsuit_hands_0.nifcatsuit_hands_1.nif

I hope this helps a few ppl

Guest tempname123

I take it no one is interested in converting the kill Bill outfit? :(

I did a conversion using Outfit Studio but I'm getting a lot of clipping on the thighs and during poses.

16630148628_31f9d32414_o.jpg

I'm hoping someone more skilled will do a conversion, maybe Shocky or Jordick.

I did a conversion using Outfit Studio but I'm getting a lot of clipping on the thighs and during poses.

It begs for a cleavage. On which body this armor originally is based on?

@nvm its bodyslide pack

Thanks for the effort my friend :) Could you post a download link so that I can test it?

EDIT: @Dagren yes it needs a cleavage version :)

Guest tempname123

Thanks for the effort my friend :) Could you post a download link so that I can test it?

I'll attach it here if you want it. Fixed most of the clipping except for the thighs, no matter how much I increase the mesh size it still clips in-game and the outfit distorts at the thighs with certain poses. No idea what the problem is, had the same thing with a different outfit I converted.

I only converted the main outfit, I haven't touched the gloves/boots.

Kill Bill - 7b.rar

I'll attach it here if you want it. Fixed most of the clipping except for the thighs, no matter how much I increase the mesh size it still clips in-game and the outfit distorts at the thighs with certain poses. No idea what the problem is, had the same thing with a different outfit I converted.

Its because when you copy weights in the OutfitStudio , Lthigh overlaps Rthigh with this.

AiSwFy4.png

Same applies to the Rthigh. You need to remove that manually or use Gerra6 mesh rigger tool to copy weights from body onto the armor.

I was experiencing this problem too when I was working in the OutfitStudio, really annoying but easy to fix.

And about clippings, you can do a smart thing just like Bethesda did with all of their armours. Why show body skin under a plate-armour if you aren't going to see it?

Just delete parts of the body, which player can't see and voila. Not only file size is smaller but you can avoid many problems with a clippings.

Feel free to test.

cuirassa_1.nif

Guest tempname123

Its because when you copy weights in the OutfitStudio , Lthigh overlaps Rthigh with this.

AiSwFy4.png

Same applies to the Rthigh. You need to remove that manually or use Gerra6 mesh rigger tool to copy weights from body onto the armor.

I was experiencing this problem too when I was working in the OutfitStudio, really annoying but easy to fix.

And about clippings, you can do a smart thing just like Bethesda did with all of their armours. Why show body skin under a plate-armour if you aren't going to see it?

Just delete parts of the body, which player can't see and voila. Not only file size is smaller but you can avoid many problems with a clippings.

Feel free to test.

Thanks Dagren, I was able to fix it using Mesh Rigger. Just out of curiosity, what tool did you use to delete parts of the body? 

Thanks Dagren, I was able to fix it using Mesh Rigger. Just out of curiosity, what tool did you use to delete parts of the body? 

I used 3dsmax to remove unwanted body parts.

But OutfitStudio can do this too. Just use the zap function ( guide 8 ) and mask vertices you want to keep ( ie visible parts of the body ). Then apply Zap slider, unmasked vertices will disappear.

AiSwFy4.png

Feel free to test.

Will yo be uploading the finished product? :) Curious to see what in looks like on a 7B body.

Many thanks for all the wolk converting these outfits.  I have a couple of questions around the implications of using different 7-Base outfit types on a different 7-Base body.  So for instance, if I install 7-Base Natural or 7-Base TBBP, and have 7-Base Bombshell and Cleavage outfits, will there be clipping/CTD's?  What if I install the Temptress race, add a 7-Base TBBP patch to the race, then add 7-Base Cleavage Outfits?

I'm about to reinstall/rebuild Skyrim from scratch, and want to get it right this time - so I'd be really grateful if someone can save me from potentially making a messy mistake  :)

Many thanks for all the wolk converting these outfits.  I have a couple of questions around the implications of using different 7-Base outfit types on a different 7-Base body.  So for instance, if I install 7-Base Natural or 7-Base TBBP, and have 7-Base Bombshell and Cleavage outfits, will there be clipping/CTD's?  What if I install the Temptress race, add a 7-Base TBBP patch to the race, then add 7-Base Cleavage Outfits?

I'm about to reinstall/rebuild Skyrim from scratch, and want to get it right this time - so I'd be really grateful if someone can save me from potentially making a messy mistake  :)

I believe you can mix body-type and outfits without problems.

I use a HDT 7B body and use both, Bombshell and Cleavage outfits with it without problems.

If you are using a bombshell body and a cleavage outfit, it will display the outfit in the cleavage look.

Many thanks for all the wolk converting these outfits. I have a couple of questions around the implications of using different 7-Base outfit types on a different 7-Base body. So for instance, if I install 7-Base Natural or 7-Base TBBP, and have 7-Base Bombshell and Cleavage outfits, will there be clipping/CTD's? What if I install the Temptress race, add a 7-Base TBBP patch to the race, then add 7-Base Cleavage Outfits?

I'm about to reinstall/rebuild Skyrim from scratch, and want to get it right this time - so I'd be really grateful if someone can save me from potentially making a messy mistake :)

The way skyrim armor works is that one piece, typically the body piece, is a full body replacer along with some armor. All other parts of armor in that set are based on that body piece, but don't replace the body.

As long as you're using a UNP body of any type and don't mix and match armor, you can use any UNP compatible armor sets. If you want to mix and match armor, all parts should be made for the same body, regardless of your naked character body.

However, I do wish 7b cleavage was based on bombshell since I get a little clipping during sexlab scenes, which I've set for only partial undressing.