SevenBase Conversions - Bombshell/Cleavage with BBP

I would just like to say to anyone who is doing conversions to 7B, a huge thankyou. At least on LL you guys are keeping the body alive. <---- ???? 

Us Lazy guys really apreciate the time and effort your putting into these armors :)

I would have released half of these armors on nexus, but most of its userbase are too ignorant,kiddies,hateful, and so on....some mod authors don't even respond to PM even tho they read it. I am lazy too! when I see an armor with 20+ NiTriShapes I instantly drop it.

Hey, found this on the nexus.  Very cool armor.  Not actually 'skimpy,' but still definitely sexy.

Raven Armor

I used to mod for other games, so I know the effort it takes, and hate asking for something like this, but you asked for requests. ^_^

I don't see how 7B could *enhance* this armor, Its already sexy and compatible with all body types, what would you change at it?

@Shocky

This is the first time this week i've had to actually sit down and do anything for myself and i wanted you to know that first up on my to-do list was thank you for this thread!

7B is by far my favorite female body for Skyrim(personal opinion, but 7B just seems to fit into a harsh environment like Skyrim better than some of the other available body replacers) and i am just so happy that you and others here at LL are putting out such great gear. Especially since the maker of 7B disappeared like 6 months ago(to my knowledge anyways...).

Also, wanted to say thanks for not being an ego-maniac. Modding takes skill, skill that not alot of us have. And instead over lording that over us as is done frequently on other sites i go to, you have been most cordial-even going as far as asking for requests.  

So, again, just wanted to say a big 'Thank You'!

-snip

Thank you! Posts like yours keeps me away from the edge of the abyss, the authors of those armors deserve the most credit,so, go to their page and endorse those sexy armors!, If you'll create an armor or convert something and don't want to create a whole new thread for it, send me an PM and i'll store it here, since there are some 7B armors already lost in those threads. *This is available to all the modders out here.

funny-gif-asian-guy-thumbs-up.gif

-snip

Thank you! Posts like yours keeps me away from the edge of the abyss, the authors of those armors deserve the most credit,so, go to their page and endorse those sexy armors!, If you'll create an armor or convert something and don't want to create a whole new thread for it, send me an PM and i'll store it here, since there are some 7B armors already lost in those threads. *This is available to all the modders out here.

funny-gif-asian-guy-thumbs-up.gif

Not sure what just happened, my gif got turned into a dot.

If its possible, if I might please ask for conversions for the outfits from here called: Aradia Lace Dress, Hentai Mixed Armor and Leather Thief Armor

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/10341-conversions-for-unpb-with-bbp/

They are my favorites :)

Thank you so much!

-C

Edit: OH! And the Fox 12 Armor too if you please :) I'm sorry, I know I'm asking for a lot.

Aradia Lace Dress - I belive Bola08 wanted to convert it, we'll see.

Hentai Mixed Armor - Planned

Leather Thief - Also planned, but i will do it much later.

Edited by Shocky

If its possible, if I might please ask for conversions for the outfits from here called: Aradia Lace Dress, Hentai Mixed Armor and Leather Thief Armor

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/10341-conversions-for-unpb-with-bbp/

They are my favorites :)

Thank you so much!

-C

Edit: OH! And the Fox 12 Armor too if you please :) I'm sorry, I know I'm asking for a lot.

Aradia Lace Dress - I belive Bola08 wanted to convert it, we'll see.

Hentai Mixed Armor - Planned

Leather Thief - Also planned, but i will do it much later.

Thank you! You're epic and shiny :D Its a good thing! :)

-C

Thanks for the conversion of Field Mage clothing!

Would you be able to add a link to the download location of the Field Mage clothing? I can't seem to find it on the main page ( I assume it is the loverslab sevenbase armor page ). Maybe I'm blind, or maybe I'm on the wrong page though...

Thanks for the conversion of Field Mage clothing!

Would you be able to add a link to the download location of the Field Mage clothing? I can't seem to find it on the main page ( I assume it is the loverslab sevenbase armor page ). Maybe I'm blind, or maybe I'm on the wrong page though...

http://www.loverslab.com/files/download/338-sevenbase-conversions-bombshellcleavage-with-bbp/

Thanks!

Greetings!

Small question, I seem to be having some kind of problem where I can only wear one top color with the: 19Osare HotPants - Bombshell BBP

So I wonder if it was something I did wrong? As I'm good for that. This color:

ScreenShot610_zpsd970cbfb.png

Thank you for any reply!

-C

Nice stuff there!

and ur pics are awesome!

Thanks! Your pictures are fantastic too!

hey man thanks for the screenshot is amazing only  just to little :shy:

The 2nd photo archive is on its way, I also have a story planned with the character which will contain ALL KIND OF SCENES and things with photos :wacko:

Greetings!

Small question, I seem to be having some kind of problem where I can only wear one top color with the: 19Osare HotPants - Bombshell BBP

So I wonder if it was something I did wrong? As I'm good for that. This color:

Thank you for any reply!

-C

You didn't did anything wrong,i've forgot to note that, currently I have no idea how to fix it but i'll look more into it.

If you still want an different color, you could easily replace the .DDS file or recolor manually.

\Data\Textures\Osare\HotPants - here are the textures located, the used color currently is "Top01.dds" , replace/recolor that with any "Top02/5.dds

Great mod i love the Vanilla replacers but i have a lil problem i deleted the top branch part only but im having some problem with the panty's texture of  dragonplate, i tried switching with the Black panty from Mak but it dosnt work in game can someone help me plz?... ive tried replacing texture names but nothing i really apreciate it. by the way sorry for my bad english isnt my native language.

Also i was reading the Readme  and it says that more outfits meshes in the folder but nothing (Dragonplate file), so should we wait for the other replacers??

-snip

Don't worry about your english,its not my native language either.The readme is from the original armor, don't mind that. I don't quite understand what is the problem actually, the pants are not showing up ? or there is no texture? If you only want the black texture, you should only replace the texture file which is .dds, and not the actual pants mesh. An photo or something would be useful,but please, put it in a spoiler...

Edited by Shocky

-snip

Don't worry about your english,its not my native language either.The readme is from the original armor, don't mind that. I don't quite understand what is the problem actually, the pants are not showing up ? or there is no texture? If you only want the black texture, you should only replace the texture file which is .dds, and not the actual pants mesh. An photo or something would be useful,but please, put it in a spoiler...

oks i want to make this panty 

gxpr.png

look like this one 

22wd.png

ill apreciate it because idk wtf im doing wrong :s
 some hours spent trying with textures replacers and also renamed some files but still nothing i did it good with the falmer armor and it looks great but now im having trouble with dragonplate xD .... again thanks for the awesome armors