eisenwater Posted April 25, 2023 Posted April 25, 2023 22 minutes ago, fiore99 said: Line? I don't know well what line you refer to. Isn't it because polygons are simply depressed along with that line? Or, please confirm that you edited all of 000, 001, and 002.dds. yes I edited all the 000, 001 and 002.dds. It is supposed to be the line between underwear and skin on the original model. I try to hide it by changing the mesh around it or combining the two part into one but I failed again and again.
Chiiandme Posted April 25, 2023 Posted April 25, 2023 Can anyone point me to a mod that let's me roam as any of the characters (most particularly Federica Lambert)? I.e replace ryza as the main If there isn't one, can someone point me to a good resorce that might explain how to do the mod myself? I have no mod experience but do have a far bit of coding experience.
greense0718 Posted April 25, 2023 Posted April 25, 2023 On 4/18/2023 at 6:38 AM, 14kw23 said: Don't be bothered. The Ryza mod you were based on was published here. https://ux.getuploader.com/Ryza/download/57 I also quote mods created by other people, and I hope that the Ryza mod world will grow. This is a mod based on 14kw23's. Removes pants and adds big pussy. ryza_bigpussy.zip 7
amorrow28 Posted April 25, 2023 Posted April 25, 2023 2 hours ago, woofhat said: Sorry, my English is not good and I misunderstood what you meant.? So when you say illiterate, you mean your Chinese level. Your English far exceeds my Chinese, my friend. ? 3 hours ago, eisenwater said: yes I edited all the 000, 001 and 002.dds. It is supposed to be the line between underwear and skin on the original model. I try to hide it by changing the mesh around it or combining the two part into one but I failed again and again. You cannot combine meshes unless you separate them again, because they have different bone palettes. There is a technique for this, please watch this video. 1
zobymaru Posted April 25, 2023 Posted April 25, 2023 On 4/24/2023 at 9:25 AM, ojisan184 said: I tested the 2 mods as pc46a (pc46a.g1t and pc46a.elixir.gz) and pc50a (pc50a.g1t and pc50a.elixir.gz). Do you have any problem? Does it happen with other mods? i now realized that the original mods, i needed to unpack a different pack with pc46x and pc50x, as i did not know that i decided to try renaming them and putting them over the original character model pc46a pc50a and it worked 1
eisenwater Posted April 25, 2023 Posted April 25, 2023 57 minutes ago, amorrow28 said: Your English far exceeds my Chinese, my friend. ? You cannot combine meshes unless you separate them again, because they have different bone palettes. There is a technique for this, please watch this video. Great video, I will try it later. I am not sure what is the meaning of "bone palettes" ? I also try to move the line to her waist by combining the upper and lower body, then separate it from the waist. It doesn't work though.
fiore99 Posted April 25, 2023 Posted April 25, 2023 6 hours ago, eisenwater said: yes I edited all the 000, 001 and 002.dds. It is supposed to be the line between underwear and skin on the original model. I try to hide it by changing the mesh around it or combining the two part into one but I failed again and again. This is due to discontinuity of normals, and can be solved as explained in the video suggested by amorrow28. My comment No. 783 of 5ch thread below, which will be basically the same as the explanation of the video, will also help you. https://egg.5ch.net/test/read.cgi/game/1645882212/ 2
amorrow28 Posted April 25, 2023 Posted April 25, 2023 4 hours ago, eisenwater said: Great video, I will try it later. I am not sure what is the meaning of "bone palettes" ? I also try to move the line to her waist by combining the upper and lower body, then separate it from the waist. It doesn't work though. Bone palettes (aka joint palettes, vertex group maps, etc) are subsets of the skeleton available to a mesh. Each palette is a mapping of numbers to skeletal nodes (and inverse bind matrices). The GPU uses these to know which vertices to move (and how far) during animation. The palettes are in mesh_metadata.json, and CANNOT BE ALTERED (believe me, I have tried many times). For example, for pc40q, here is the map for submesh 6: { "SK_L_Arm": 0, "RF_L_Arm_01": 3 } And here is is the map for submesh 7: { "SK_Spine02": 0, "SK_Hips": 3, "SK_Spine01": 6, "SK_L_Shoulder": 9, "SK_R_Shoulder": 12 } The maps are convenient, but they are not the palettes. This is what the palette for submesh 7 looks like: Spoiler { "block_id_referenceonly": 2, "joint_count": 5, "joints": [ { "id_referenceonly": 0, "vgmap_id_referenceonly": 0, "G1MMIndex": 12, "physicsIndex": 4, "jointIndex": 4, "0x80000000_flag": "True" }, { "id_referenceonly": 1, "vgmap_id_referenceonly": 3, "G1MMIndex": 13, "physicsIndex": 4, "jointIndex": 2, "0x80000000_flag": "True" }, { "id_referenceonly": 2, "vgmap_id_referenceonly": 6, "G1MMIndex": 14, "physicsIndex": 4, "jointIndex": 3, "0x80000000_flag": "True" }, { "id_referenceonly": 3, "vgmap_id_referenceonly": 9, "G1MMIndex": 15, "physicsIndex": 4, "jointIndex": 15, "0x80000000_flag": "True" }, { "id_referenceonly": 4, "vgmap_id_referenceonly": 12, "G1MMIndex": 16, "physicsIndex": 4, "jointIndex": 16, "0x80000000_flag": "True" } ] }, Even the palette is nothing more than a list of pointers, which point to transformation matrices that are used in animation. Each vertex in the vertex buffer (.vb file) has weights assigned as numbers, not names. In mesh 6, SK_L_Arm is represented as 0. In mesh 7, SK_Spine02 is represented as 0. So hopefully you can now see why meshes cannot be combined - the maps are different. So if a vertex in mesh 6 has 30% of its influence from vertex group 3, then it should move when RF_L_Arm_01 is moved. However, if you were to merge it into mesh 7, then that vertex would move when SK_Hips is moved instead, which would be incorrect. This is why you see the distortions - the game engine thinks that the left arm is part of the hip. 3
eisenwater Posted April 26, 2023 Posted April 26, 2023 To amorrow28 and fiore99 Thank you for all the advices and knowledge, that really helps a lot. I still need some time to process the information beacuse I am a newbie. But I think I know why things doesn't work and how to prevent it from happnning again (I hope). Again, thank you very much. 1
nozoka Posted April 27, 2023 Posted April 27, 2023 19 hours ago, _QED said: 避暑の御令嬢.改.試作型 他の方が同様のコンセプトのMODを上げられていたのですが、公開中止になったので、自分が改造したものをアップします。 先に上げられていた方からクレームがきたら削除させていただきます。 「避暑のご令嬢」をミニスカート化して生足にしてみました。(ストッキングを履いているのもありますが...) 脚のヴォリュームは今回変更してません。 タイトスカート感を少し持たせたかったので、お尻をほんの少しだけボリュームアップしています。 色々技術的に挑戦したものなので、とりあえず「試作型」ということで、ご容赦ください? 生足ヴァージョン(pc41c_n.7z) ストッキングヴァージョン(pc41c_s.7z) pc41c_n.7z 3.84兆字节 · 170下载 pc41c_s.7z 3.88兆字节 · 128下载 同じサイズのはずなのに、どうしても生足の方がストッキング版より脚が太く見えるんです? 生足の方をちょっと細くしてみようかな ? これでどうfileのunpackですか?pc41cが見えない
neko1115 Posted April 27, 2023 Posted April 27, 2023 2 hours ago, _QED said: pc41cは、早期購入特典に含まれており、それ以外の購入では存在しないようです。 当該MODをご利用されるときは、使用しないいずれかのコスチュームの存在する「pc41?」ファイルにリネームしてください。 なお、PAKに含まれる内容については、18ページで「Gorzius様」が一覧を作成されておれれるので、そちらもご参照ください。 例) pc41c.elixir.gz -> pc41q.elixir.gz => pc41q フォルダにコピー又は置き換えをする Best regards 2 hours ago, _QED said: pc41cは、早期購入特典に含まれており、それ以外の購入では存在しないようです。 当該MODをご利用されるときは、使用しないいずれかのコスチュームの存在する「pc41?」ファイルにリネームしてください。 なお、PAKに含まれる内容については、18ページで「Gorzius様」が一覧を作成されておれれるので、そちらもご参照ください。 例) pc41c.elixir.gz -> pc41q.elixir.gz => pc41q フォルダにコピー又は置き換えをする Best regards 1
Underwear Fetish Posted April 27, 2023 Posted April 27, 2023 On 4/22/2023 at 6:04 PM, ojisan184 said: Here it is. pc46x.zip 4.77 MB · 894 downloads It seems I cant get it to work. What costume does it replace?
zobymaru Posted April 27, 2023 Posted April 27, 2023 21 minutes ago, Underwear Fetish said: It seems I cant get it to work. What costume does it replace? i think the bath costume maybe? but it was not working for me, i ended up trying to put it in renaming it pc46a and put it in pc46a 2
justinto5123 Posted April 27, 2023 Posted April 27, 2023 (edited) Play as SerrI i pc40a.zip pc40a (2).zippc40a (2).zip Edited April 27, 2023 by justinto5123 9
justinto5123 Posted April 28, 2023 Posted April 28, 2023 Also had Lila with a texture I'll prob fix up a bit later. pc40a-Lila.zip 1
greense0718 Posted April 28, 2023 Posted April 28, 2023 (edited) On 4/25/2023 at 11:09 PM, greense0718 said: This is a mod based on 14kw23's. Removes pants and adds big pussy. ryza_piercing.zip I add the Pristine Keys to the mod. Edited April 29, 2023 by greense0718 edit Weights to make it more natural 8
Popular Post ojisan184 Posted April 28, 2023 Popular Post Posted April 28, 2023 NOTE: Those can be used as other costumes like pc44a and pc48a by renaming and placing them appropriately. pc44x.zip pc48x.zip 38
zobymaru Posted April 28, 2023 Posted April 28, 2023 30 minutes ago, ojisan184 said: NOTE: Those can be used as other costumes like pc44a and pc48a by renaming and placing them appropriately. pc44x.zip 4.21 MB · 23 downloads pc48x.zip 4.14 MB · 19 downloads you are the best man 1
14kw23 Posted April 28, 2023 Posted April 28, 2023 53 minutes ago, ojisan184 said: NOTE: Those can be used as other costumes like pc44a and pc48a by renaming and placing them appropriately. pc44x.zip 4.21 MB · 47 downloads pc48x.zip 4.14 MB · 47 downloads Thank you for your good work. The fully nude patties couldn't be made well on their own, and I was waiting for them to be released. I would like to use it as a base for mods I will create in the future. 1
14kw23 Posted April 28, 2023 Posted April 28, 2023 On 4/18/2023 at 9:10 AM, 14kw23 said: I tried it right away and it was successful! The images are captured in the morning, noon, evening, and night. Thank you very much. The reflected mod is available here. https://ux.getuploader.com/Ryza/download/60 Based on mods 2-2 and 2-3 that I had released in the past, I released a version with more breasts and buttocks. We hope you will enjoy the milk sacks that shake during the battle. https://ux.getuploader.com/Ryza/download/65 5
eisenwater Posted April 28, 2023 Posted April 28, 2023 (edited) A very minor fix and change for ojisan184's great mod (full nude version) pc44 (pati): fix the missing hair band; put back her shoes pc50 (kala): fix the breast mesh; put back her shoes basically same as the original mod so you don't need to download it again, only when you really want to fix these minor problem, many thanks to ojisan184 for making these great mod use the same g1t as the original mod pc44x.elixir.gz pc50x.elixir.gz Edited April 28, 2023 by eisenwater 9
Fragile Snow Posted April 29, 2023 Posted April 29, 2023 On 4/26/2023 at 8:52 PM, _QED said: 避暑の御令嬢.改.試作型 他の方が同様のコンセプトのMODを上げられていたのですが、公開中止になったので、自分が改造したものをアップします。 先に上げられていた方からクレームがきたら削除させていただきます。 「避暑のご令嬢」をミニスカート化して生足にしてみました。(ストッキングを履いているのもありますが...) 脚のヴォリュームは今回変更してません。 タイトスカート感を少し持たせたかったので、お尻をほんの少しだけボリュームアップしています。 色々技術的に挑戦したものなので、とりあえず「試作型」ということで、ご容赦ください? 生足ヴァージョン(pc41c_n.7z) ストッキングヴァージョン(pc41c_s.7z) pc41c_n.7z 3.84 MB · 381 downloads pc41c_s.7z 3.88 MB · 274 downloads 同じサイズのはずなのに、どうしても生足の方がストッキング版より脚が太く見えるんです? 生足の方をちょっと細くしてみようかな? うは すごい、ありがと!頼みでごめんなさいですが、通常のスカート生足ヴァージョンは作れないでしょうか?
1130155732 Posted April 29, 2023 Posted April 29, 2023 (edited) On 4/23/2023 at 9:47 PM, 14kw23 said: I created a mod that makes Patrizia's DLC outfit more sexy. https://ux.getuploader.com/Ryza/download/64 could you please kindly upload this mod to here? i have no idea why my ip was banned form the site... Edited April 29, 2023 by 1130155732
mercury_D Posted April 29, 2023 Posted April 29, 2023 On 4/26/2023 at 6:28 AM, amorrow28 said: Bone palettes (aka joint palettes, vertex group maps, etc) are subsets of the skeleton available to a mesh. Each palette is a mapping of numbers to skeletal nodes (and inverse bind matrices). The GPU uses these to know which vertices to move (and how far) during animation. The palettes are in mesh_metadata.json, and CANNOT BE ALTERED (believe me, I have tried many times). For example, for pc40q, here is the map for submesh 6: { "SK_L_Arm": 0, "RF_L_Arm_01": 3 } And here is is the map for submesh 7: { "SK_Spine02": 0, "SK_Hips": 3, "SK_Spine01": 6, "SK_L_Shoulder": 9, "SK_R_Shoulder": 12 } The maps are convenient, but they are not the palettes. This is what the palette for submesh 7 looks like: Reveal hidden contents { "block_id_referenceonly": 2, "joint_count": 5, "joints": [ { "id_referenceonly": 0, "vgmap_id_referenceonly": 0, "G1MMIndex": 12, "physicsIndex": 4, "jointIndex": 4, "0x80000000_flag": "True" }, { "id_referenceonly": 1, "vgmap_id_referenceonly": 3, "G1MMIndex": 13, "physicsIndex": 4, "jointIndex": 2, "0x80000000_flag": "True" }, { "id_referenceonly": 2, "vgmap_id_referenceonly": 6, "G1MMIndex": 14, "physicsIndex": 4, "jointIndex": 3, "0x80000000_flag": "True" }, { "id_referenceonly": 3, "vgmap_id_referenceonly": 9, "G1MMIndex": 15, "physicsIndex": 4, "jointIndex": 15, "0x80000000_flag": "True" }, { "id_referenceonly": 4, "vgmap_id_referenceonly": 12, "G1MMIndex": 16, "physicsIndex": 4, "jointIndex": 16, "0x80000000_flag": "True" } ] }, Even the palette is nothing more than a list of pointers, which point to transformation matrices that are used in animation. Each vertex in the vertex buffer (.vb file) has weights assigned as numbers, not names. In mesh 6, SK_L_Arm is represented as 0. In mesh 7, SK_Spine02 is represented as 0. So hopefully you can now see why meshes cannot be combined - the maps are different. So if a vertex in mesh 6 has 30% of its influence from vertex group 3, then it should move when RF_L_Arm_01 is moved. However, if you were to merge it into mesh 7, then that vertex would move when SK_Hips is moved instead, which would be incorrect. This is why you see the distortions - the game engine thinks that the left arm is part of the hip. It seems impossible to merge the body mesh that has been split into several parts, which causes extreme difficulty in mod making. It appears that in CS4, the body mesh includes all Vg_groups, which makes the mod creation process smoother without having to consider splitting issues.
14kw23 Posted April 29, 2023 Posted April 29, 2023 (edited) On 4/29/2023 at 2:28 PM, 1130155732 said: could you please kindly upload this mod to here? i have no idea why my ip was banned form the site... Excuse me. I use this distribution method because I take small pleasure in the increase in the number of downloads of my uploader. However, the cause is unknown, but it is also true that you are in trouble. Therefore, I will upload it here only temporarily. If you reply that you were able to download it, I will stop file sharing here. Edited May 6, 2023 by 14kw23 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now