Gorzius Posted April 17, 2023 Posted April 17, 2023 16 minutes ago, fiore99 said: exported from GIMP the dds file as BC1 format That was it, thank you very much! I tought we had to use BC3, at least I was sure I used that in previous games...
rcyggdra Posted April 17, 2023 Posted April 17, 2023 (edited) On 4/16/2023 at 8:09 PM, darcyen said: need alittle help with this one. Its the only mod not working so far for me. I unpacked PACK05_01.PAK after PACK00_02.PAK and then overode the old pc40v and pc40t with the new zips and I still get the darkeness 首先使用gust_tools的gust_pak.exe解包PACK05_02.PAK, 然后把下载的文件Data.7z解压缩到PACK05_02.PAK所在的目录下, 最后使用PACK05_02_mod.json拖放到gust_pak.exe重新打包。 下载文件是我自己制作的mod整合,黑皮原始贴图来自于Ryza1、Ryza2的帖子分享。 1. use gust_tools' gust_pak.exe to unpack PACK05_02.PAK. 2. extract the downloaded files to the directory where PACK05_02.PAK is located. 3. use PACK05_02_mod.json to drag and drop to gust_pak.exe to repackage. The download file is a collection of my mods,Gyaru textures come from Ryza1, Ryza2 post sharing. PACK05_02_mod.json 是我设置好的配置文件,这样允许替换自己喜欢的mod, 如果你想自由的替换mod,可以编辑json文件达到同样效果。 PACK05_02_mod.json is the configuration file I set up so as to allow replacing mods of your choice. If you want to replace mods you can edit the json file to achieve the same effect. 详情请到我的另一个帖子查看 For more details, please check out my other post at: Edited April 17, 2023 by rcyggdra 9
ojisan184 Posted April 17, 2023 Posted April 17, 2023 On 4/17/2023 at 3:22 AM, alexiosssd said: Didn't mean that, just wondering whether the topless mod is compatible with the thicc mod. edited: I tried to install the topless first then the thicc next, only the thicc worked. two mods seem like not compatible with each other. Ah, I had to say in other words. Forgive me. They are not compatible as you say. So I made this one. Does it work well? P.S. Thanks to Shocky. pc40a_req2.zip 6
Icemoore Posted April 17, 2023 Posted April 17, 2023 2 hours ago, ojisan184 said: Ah, I had to say in other words. Forgive me. They are not compatible as you say. So I made this one. Does it work well? P.S. Thanks to Shocky. pc40a_req2.zip 11.68 MB · 9 downloads Now can we combine that with this? thick booty w/ big tiddies.
14kw23 Posted April 17, 2023 Posted April 17, 2023 Hello. I'm usually active on Twitter. The mod I made is on the URL below. https://ux.getuploader.com/Ryza/ In the current environment, g1mtools does not work well and I am having trouble changing materials. I would like to change Claudia's lower body to a skin material, is there an easy way? At present, it is a difficult place that the color of the lower part of the body is uncomfortable due to the light source. By the way, this Claudia MOD can be downloaded below. https://ux.getuploader.com/Ryza/download/59 8
sapiradio Posted April 17, 2023 Posted April 17, 2023 24 minutes ago, 14kw23 said: Hello. I'm usually active on Twitter. The mod I made is on the URL below. https://ux.getuploader.com/Ryza/ In the current environment, g1mtools does not work well and I am having trouble changing materials. I would like to change Claudia's lower body to a skin material, is there an easy way? At present, it is a difficult place that the color of the lower part of the body is uncomfortable due to the light source. By the way, this Claudia MOD can be downloaded below. https://ux.getuploader.com/Ryza/download/59 Oh it's your mod? By the way thank you for your work. I edited Ryza mod based from your work that i got from someone else and sorry for not mentioning you. 2
14kw23 Posted April 17, 2023 Posted April 17, 2023 8 minutes ago, sapiradio said: Oh it's your mod? By the way thank you for your work. I edited Ryza mod based from your work that i got from someone else and sorry for not mentioning you. Don't be bothered. The Ryza mod you were based on was published here. https://ux.getuploader.com/Ryza/download/57 I also quote mods created by other people, and I hope that the Ryza mod world will grow. 13
fiore99 Posted April 17, 2023 Posted April 17, 2023 1 hour ago, 14kw23 said: Hello. I'm usually active on Twitter. The mod I made is on the URL below. https://ux.getuploader.com/Ryza/ In the current environment, g1mtools does not work well and I am having trouble changing materials. I would like to change Claudia's lower body to a skin material, is there an easy way? At present, it is a difficult place that the color of the lower part of the body is uncomfortable due to the light source. By the way, this Claudia MOD can be downloaded below. https://ux.getuploader.com/Ryza/download/59 Materials can be changed by editing mesh_metadata.json created in an exported mesh folder by g1m_export_meshes.py. In case of PC41R, the material of lower body mesh (15.vb) can be changed to skin material by editing shaderParamIndex of submesh 15 from 2 to 3 in mesh_metadata.json before using g1m_import_meshes.py. 4
14kw23 Posted April 18, 2023 Posted April 18, 2023 1 hour ago, fiore99 said: Materials can be changed by editing mesh_metadata.json created in an exported mesh folder by g1m_export_meshes.py. In case of PC41R, the material of lower body mesh (15.vb) can be changed to skin material by editing shaderParamIndex of submesh 15 from 2 to 3 in mesh_metadata.json before using g1m_import_meshes.py. I tried it right away and it was successful! The images are captured in the morning, noon, evening, and night. Thank you very much. The reflected mod is available here. https://ux.getuploader.com/Ryza/download/60 13
alexiosssd Posted April 18, 2023 Posted April 18, 2023 6 hours ago, ojisan184 said: Ah, I had to say in other words. Forgive me. They are not compatible as you say. So I made this one. Does it work well? P.S. Thanks to Shocky. pc40a_req2.zip 11.68 MB · 28 downloads You're the damn beacon of morality here! People should line up to shake your hands. 2
14kw23 Posted April 18, 2023 Posted April 18, 2023 Federica's mod has been uploaded. https://ux.getuploader.com/Ryza/download/61 When I saw her, I put on a red bikini because I thought red would look good. The bikini top uses as little fabric area as possible, but the areola is not visible. It has a ribbon on the back and is a little busty. In addition, unevenness is added to the crotch area. 9
Icemoore Posted April 18, 2023 Posted April 18, 2023 (edited) 1 hour ago, 14kw23 said: Federica's mod has been uploaded. https://ux.getuploader.com/Ryza/download/61 When I saw her, I put on a red bikini because I thought red would look good. The bikini top uses as little fabric area as possible, but the areola is not visible. It has a ribbon on the back and is a little busty. In addition, unevenness is added to the crotch area. She's adorable ❤️ Which costume is this? Edited April 18, 2023 by Icemoore
14kw23 Posted April 18, 2023 Posted April 18, 2023 12 minutes ago, Icemoore said: She's adorable ❤️ Which costume is this? It is a modified costume (pc48x) of the hot spring event. The file name is pc48l (Introduction to the default costume color in Digital DELUXE), but you can apply any costume by renaming the "l" part and introducing it to the appropriate folder.
darcyen Posted April 18, 2023 Posted April 18, 2023 17 hours ago, rcyggdra said: 首先使用gust_tools的gust_pak.exe解包PACK05_02.PAK, 然后把下载的文件Data.7z解压缩到PACK05_02.PAK所在的目录下, 最后使用PACK05_02_mod.json拖放到gust_pak.exe重新打包。 下载文件是我自己制作的mod整合,黑皮原始贴图来自于Ryza1、Ryza2的帖子分享。 1. use gust_tools' gust_pak.exe to unpack PACK05_02.PAK. 2. extract the downloaded files to the directory where PACK05_02.PAK is located. 3. use PACK05_02_mod.json to drag and drop to gust_pak.exe to repackage. The download file is a collection of my mods,Gyaru textures come from Ryza1, Ryza2 post sharing. PACK05_02_mod.json 是我设置好的配置文件,这样允许替换自己喜欢的mod, 如果你想自由的替换mod,可以编辑json文件达到同样效果。 PACK05_02_mod.json is the configuration file I set up so as to allow replacing mods of your choice. If you want to replace mods you can edit the json file to achieve the same effect. 详情请到我的另一个帖子查看 For more details, please check out my other post at: Thanks allot your wonderful!
Dri Posted April 18, 2023 Posted April 18, 2023 23 hours ago, 14kw23 said: Don't be bothered. The Ryza mod you were based on was published here. https://ux.getuploader.com/Ryza/download/57 I also quote mods created by other people, and I hope that the Ryza mod world will grow. Hello, I was going to try this mod but I do not have Pc40c anywhere. Is it not Pc40a? Can I rename to "a" and put it in?
14kw23 Posted April 18, 2023 Posted April 18, 2023 1 hour ago, Dri said: Hello, I was going to try this mod but I do not have Pc40c anywhere. Is it not Pc40a? Can I rename to "a" and put it in? ・pc40c.elixir.gz ⇒ pc40a.elixir.gz ・pc40c.g1t ⇒ pc40a.g1t If you are installing as pc40a, please rename it as described above after PACK deployment. Then copy and paste it into the folder below and save it over the original gz file and g1t file. "Atelier Ryza 3\Data\x64\character\pc40a" Good luck! 1
Dri Posted April 18, 2023 Posted April 18, 2023 18 minutes ago, 14kw23 said: ・pc40c.elixir.gz ⇒ pc40a.elixir.gz ・pc40c.g1t ⇒ pc40a.g1t If you are installing as pc40a, please rename it as described above after PACK deployment. Then copy and paste it into the folder below and save it over the original gz file and g1t file. "Atelier Ryza 3\Data\x64\character\pc40a" Good luck! Yes that works with no problems, thank you. The large breasts is very appealing, hopefully you will make large breast versions for the other girls.
Dri Posted April 18, 2023 Posted April 18, 2023 8 hours ago, ojisan184 said: Warawa! pc50a.zip 27.78 MB · 132 downloads You have completed all the girls now, congratulations and thank you for all the good mods! Now we can all enjoy the game with sexy versions of all the women characters. 1
zobymaru Posted April 19, 2023 Posted April 19, 2023 9 hours ago, ojisan184 said: Warawa! pc50a.zip 27.78 MB · 156 downloads it would be awesome if no clothes but i understand that's hard so thanks for this at least
14kw23 Posted April 19, 2023 Posted April 19, 2023 Federica's mod has been uploaded The default outfit has been changed to a miniskirt and some accessories have been removed. In addition, I do not have breast augmentation, but I have changed to underwear that emphasizes bite. It is always visible because of the miniskirt. 9
ojisan184 Posted April 20, 2023 Posted April 20, 2023 I'm really bad at matching colors. Help me. pc40a_req3.zip 11
Holothurion Posted April 20, 2023 Posted April 20, 2023 (edited) On 3/29/2023 at 6:41 AM, Shocky said: Follow this guide and it will work https://www.patreon.com/posts/how-to-use-ryza-34075259 EDIT: Apparently, I forgot to rename the PACK20_04.pak so the game "read" the unpacked model instead of the packed one. It works now. Thanks! Also followed this guide, step by step. Unpacked “PACK00_02.PAK“, , move folders, etc. All was good, then I encountered the T-Pose issue. No problem, I followed the guide you posted on the EDIT (where you have to repack the “PACK00_02.PAK“ . I only tested with the regular outfit and it worked. But then, I tried to just unzip the Summer Outfit from the GDrive file you posted (since the EDIT guide says that "PACK20_04.pak" doesn't need to be repacked) and I just put the mod on its corresponding folder structure, overwriting when asked. However, with this outfit the butt still looks flat while the other still works Any idea what could be causing this? Edited April 20, 2023 by Holothurion 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now