Jump to content

Atelier Ryza 3: Alchemist of the End and the Secret Key Nude Mods


Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

So it doesn't look like simply over write the .git and .elixer files do anything 

 

oh wait nvm

 

 

Now I just need to fix the T-posing 

Edited by Icemoore
Posted
1 hour ago, nekokan05 said:

modは導入できたのですが、ポーズの直し方を教えてください

 

これでしょうか?

Posted
4 hours ago, Fragile Snow said:

Federica looks so pretty fair skinned, could you share this please?

page10のpc48aのテクスチャを変更したものなので、テクスチャのみ配布します。

「pc48a.g1t」を「gust_g1t.exe」にドラッグしてunpackします。

「pc48a」フォルダ内の「000.dds」と「016.dds」ファイルを差し替えます。

「pc48a」フォルダを「gust_g1t.exe」にドラッグすると「gust_g1t.exe」がrepackされるので、repackされた「gust_g1t.exe」を使います。

546304348_AtelierRyza3_AlchemistoftheEndtheSecretKey2023_04_134_04_44.thumb.png.66130e0571a67b175cad9546a70bcedc.png

000.dds016.dds

Posted

表情がうまくできないけどライザ2のセリを持ってきてライザに変更して遊んでみました。1753518560_AtelierRyza3_AlchemistoftheEndtheSecretKey2023_04_136_56_44.thumb.png.f36cc78981ee2e53a2885e1cb456e234.png1727494369_AtelierRyza3_AlchemistoftheEndtheSecretKey2023_04_136_57_06.thumb.png.8804145ef0aeaf7b2f39c5fa264fe1cb.png

Posted
1 hour ago, mjktkrchan said:

I can't express well, but I brought Ryza 2's Seri and changed it to Ryza and played with it.1753518560_AtelierRyza3_AlchemistoftheEndtheSecretKey2023_04_136_56_44.thumb.png.f36cc78981ee2e53a2885e1cb456e234.png1727494369_AtelierRyza3_AlchemistoftheEndtheSecretKey2023_04_136_57_06.thumb.png.8804145ef0aeaf7b2f39c5fa264fe1cb.png

Yeah why isn't Seri in this game? ?

Posted
On 4/11/2023 at 9:38 PM, John19523 said:

 

Pretty sure it's still censored, you just can't see the model underneath in the video you posted.

error-004.thumb.jpg.b485ad72feebb427321a0e02e7ffc2b7.jpgerror-017.jpg.200e021d473a415a39574f3b9f0ffc0a.jpgerror-018.jpg.e753b73c88d214411309a151e1954252.jpg

 

 

【Deepl翻译】
Maybe g1t->dds can remove censor
But I am trying to understand 【ERROR: Actual texture size is smaller than expected size】 this problem
?

 

Posted
13 hours ago, mjktkrchan said:

Since the texture of pc48a on page10 has been changed, only the texture will be distributed.

Drag "pc48a.g1t" to "gust_g1t.exe" to unpack.

Replace the "000.dds" and "016.dds" files in the "pc48a" folder.

If you drag the "pc48a" folder to "gust_g1t.exe", "gust_g1t.exe" will be repacked, so use the repacked "gust_g1t.exe".

546304348_AtelierRyza3_AlchemistoftheEndtheSecretKey2023_04_134_04_44.thumb.png.66130e0571a67b175cad9546a70bcedc.png

000.dds 5.33 MB · 46 downloads 016.dds 682.8 kB · 42 downloads

thank you!!

Posted
On 3/28/2023 at 9:20 PM, Shocky said:

I may be in the minority here because everyone wants nudes but I made a simple SFW thicker butt mod for Ryza, I found it weird how flat it was compared to her thighs. I also did a version that removes that butt skirt thing.

 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1bCPL3LI_E8tErBYRYdTlRrGHz6H3Le1C/view?usp=share_link

 

!For this mod, you must also Unpack "PACK20_04.pak" and then follow the same guide if you want the Summer Outfit aswell.

 

EDIT: If you have T-POSE after installing any mods, a fix is here

 

 

image.thumb.png.1bd18c10f5105a17ff1a4fd2358eb3c3.png

 

no butt skirt

image.png.e6632100d6deb3e0fb5da1c2c29f7c0b.png

 

  Reveal hidden contents

 

 

 

 

 

Would it be possible to apply similar, or potentially stronger, buffs changes to pc40x?

 

Or if someone could walk me through how to get 3dMigoto working on Ryza 3. I followed amorrow28's guides but I've ran into issue using it; I can load into game (with the 3 beeps) but none of the hotkeys work.

Posted
1 hour ago, 720k said:

Would it be possible to apply similar, or potentially stronger, buffs changes to pc40x?

 

Or if someone could walk me through how to get 3dMigoto working on Ryza 3. I followed amorrow28's guides but I've ran into issue using it; I can load into game (with the 3 beeps) but none of the hotkeys work.


3dmigoto doesn’t have any keys pre-defined, they are defined by the person who configured them. Sorry, I forgot to mention, but if you actually want to use 3dmigoto with my hot keys then you will need my configuration of 3dmigoto (just download my mod for trails of cold steel 4 and replace your current d3dx.ini with mine). But modding this game does not require 3dmigoto at all. Just skip all the steps that have you do anything with 3dmigoto. All the actual asset manipulation is performed with gust tools and my g1m exporter.

Posted
3 hours ago, Icemoore said:

And I tried doing the steps again now I just get the "Now processing" screen and it doesn't go past it :/

That happened to me at first when Windows Defender automatically deleted the Gust tools while it was unpacking. I had to turn Windows Defender off while I was modding.

Posted
4年13月2023日午前12時40分に、vestrは言った:

 

これでしょうか?

試してみたのですが、ポーズが固定されてしまいます

スクリーンショット 2023-04-14 213954.png

Posted
5 hours ago, nekokan05 said:

試してみたのですが、ポーズが固定されてしまいます

スクリーンショット 2023-04-14 213954.png

 

PACK00_02.PAKの生成がミスしているように見えます。

そのフォルダにはリパックした”PACK00_02.PAK”がないといけないはずです

Posted
2 hours ago, Icemoore said:

What does repack mEAN?

 

Repack is the opposite of unpack, if it wasn't obvious.

 

Unpack: You take a PAK file and export the included files into folders.

Repack: You take your exported files after you've added the desired mods and make a PAK file from them.

 

Read the readme of gust_tools for more details, it's a pretty straightforward process.

Posted
11 minutes ago, Icemoore said:

So what files do I repacl to stop the t-posing?

Go back through the thread, there is a post about how to fix it. You need to download the right thing to repack as well.

Posted (edited)
52 minutes ago, Dri said:

Go back through the thread, there is a post about how to fix it. You need to download the right thing to repack as well.

I tried but now I just get an endless 'now processing' screen. I think i followed the instructions right? Sorry i'm being frustrating, I'm stupid xD1066111301_Screenshot2023-04-05095540.thumb.png.1c6bb55c06beff62eb18a0427ea6982b.png  

Edited by Icemoore
Posted

PACK00_02.PAKだけでなく、PACK05_01.PAKもアンパックしてリネームすれば
jsonを書き換えてリパックしなくてもTポーズは回避できます

Posted
9 hours ago, vestr said:

 

PACK00_02.PAKの生成がミスしているように見えます。

そのフォルダにはリパックした”PACK00_02.PAK”がないといけないはずです

ありがとうございます。お陰でうまくいきました

Posted
2 hours ago, cyn_mod said:

If you unpack not only PACK00_02.PAK but also PACK05_01.PAK and rename it, you
can avoid T-pose without rewriting json and repacking

Oh that works, thanks!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...