nizo217 Posted April 3, 2023 Posted April 3, 2023 On 3/27/2023 at 9:59 PM, ojisan184 said: Like this? pc40a_req1.zip 12.12 MB · 1,082 downloads Thanks a lot, it's really great. Could you please make a version that without the coat? The other parts just keep like this.
SupahLale87 Posted April 3, 2023 Posted April 3, 2023 Sup guys, how do I prevent the other guys from T-posing? I installed the mod tha plumps Ryza's butt. 1
Joe Average Posted April 4, 2023 Posted April 4, 2023 38 minutes ago, SupahLale87 said: Sup guys, how do I prevent the other guys from T-posing? I installed the mod tha plumps Ryza's butt. If you start reading on page 5 you will see us talking about it
amorrow28 Posted April 4, 2023 Posted April 4, 2023 (edited) Update to SummerMod, download version 1.1 here. I thought I had properly bonded the head to the neck, but after using this mod for 10-20 hours of gameplay, I realize that I did not. (Note that this only fixes the mesh bond, the texture is unchanged. I don't really know how to improve that.) Trouble with T-pose after installing mods? See here. Summer Mod keeps her cap and boots from Ryza 1; want the fully-nude mod instead? See here. As a side note, I love the facial expressions in this game! Edited April 4, 2023 by amorrow28 11
TsunTsunXD Posted April 4, 2023 Posted April 4, 2023 14 hours ago, Shocky said: Its not a problem, I already answered, its just camera angle and pose changed in photo mode, try yourself and you'll see she will be as plump as in my images. Reveal hidden contents Oh okay i see then the original pics are kinda confusing, thanks for clarifying. Now as additional question would you make her a bit more plump if possible?, thanks again.
taigya Posted April 4, 2023 Posted April 4, 2023 17 hours ago, rcyggdra said: PACK05_##.PAK に PACK20_##.PAK および PACK70_##.PAK ファイルを含めることはできません 。 つまり、DLC は独自のパッキングしか使用できません。 色々試して勉強した結果、rcyggdraの説明を理解出来るようになり、黒塗りの部分を消すことが出来ました! 本当に有難うございました! 5
endly23 Posted April 4, 2023 Posted April 4, 2023 i'm not a fan of frontal nudity, it leaves nothing for the imagination. so... is there a mod that removes/reskins the black void under the skirt? or a reskin to replace the hotpants into skirt? and can the TSVM mods from Silver Vox for the Ryza 2 be applied on Ryza 3?
Oddciders Posted April 4, 2023 Posted April 4, 2023 11 hours ago, amorrow28 said: Update to SummerMod, download version 1.1 here. I thought I had properly bonded the head to the neck, but after using this mod for 10-20 hours of gameplay, I realize that I did not. (Note that this only fixes the mesh bond, the texture is unchanged. I don't really know how to improve that.) Trouble with T-pose after installing mods? See here. Summer Mod keeps her cap and boots from Ryza 1; want the fully-nude mod instead? See here. As a side note, I love the facial expressions in this game! leaving aside the fact that that face with the nude mod and that caption is true perfection, i was wondering if this mod is a direct port of ryza 1 or if it is adapted to her new thiccness, thanks in advance and sorry fi this is a dumb question...i just can't figure it out
ojisan184 Posted April 4, 2023 Posted April 4, 2023 16 hours ago, nizo217 said: Thanks a lot, it's really great. Could you please make a version that without the coat? The other parts just keep like this. Sorry, I tried it and found somewhat serious problems under her cloth. Some weights and textures are in trouble. So I want to work on my upcoming mods first, then I add it to my task and would like someone else rather than me to solve those problems. 2
amorrow28 Posted April 4, 2023 Posted April 4, 2023 3 hours ago, Oddciders said: leaving aside the fact that that face with the nude mod and that caption is true perfection, i was wondering if this mod is a direct port of ryza 1 or if it is adapted to her new thiccness, thanks in advance and sorry fi this is a dumb question...i just can't figure it out Neither, actually. I made small adjustments to her hips and thighs so that the body fits her Ryza 1 save data bonus outfit (pc40q). I prioritized preserving Moderchan’s custom normals and animation quality where I could. 1
Oddciders Posted April 4, 2023 Posted April 4, 2023 1 hour ago, amorrow28 said: Neither, actually. I made small adjustments to her hips and thighs so that the body fits her Ryza 1 save data bonus outfit (pc40q). I prioritized preserving Moderchan’s custom normals and animation quality where I could. I see, thank you for the reply and the awesome work! 2
Icemoore Posted April 4, 2023 Posted April 4, 2023 So question, can I not use Ryza's thick booty mod with any of the nude ones at the same time knowing they are for different costumes? or do they override each other?
blackseif Posted April 4, 2023 Posted April 4, 2023 7 hours ago, _QED said: サマーヴァケーションの改良型。 太ももをライザ2に近づけるために少しだけヴォリュームダウン。 代わりに尻のヴォリュームをアップ。 ライザ1の濡れ透けMODを移植。 pc40o.zip 7.98 MB · 109 downloads pc40o_nutrsuke.zip 7.38 MB · 95 downloads So i cant find pc40o, so appearently in the japanese version is in pack20_03.pak, anyone knows where is it in other versions? (don't know if is cause i have other version i have not got the pack20_03.pak file)
SupahLale87 Posted April 5, 2023 Posted April 5, 2023 8 hours ago, _QED said: サマーヴァケーションの改良型。 太ももをライザ2に近づけるために少しだけヴォリュームダウン。 代わりに尻のヴォリュームをアップ。 ライザ1の濡れ透けMODを移植。 pc40o.zip 7.98 MB · 127 downloads pc40o_nutrsuke.zip 7.38 MB · 109 downloads Damn this is so good. Its a shame I can not find the pc40o file just like the other guy.
aflamingo Posted April 5, 2023 Posted April 5, 2023 (edited) 38 minutes ago, SupahLale87 said: Damn this is so good. Its a shame I can not find the pc40o file just like the other guy. You don't need to have pc40o. You can for example, go to "pc40q" folder (that's where the files for Ryza 1 costume with coat are) in PACK00_02.PAK, delete the files inside it, place the pc40o files in there and rename them to contain pc40q instead. The PACK20_03.PAK is from the Digital Deluxe version, which I'm assuming is why quite a few people don't have it. EDIT: Placing someone else's PACK20_03.PAK inside Data won't work, it won't load if you don't have the DLC. Edited April 5, 2023 by aflamingo
Icemoore Posted April 5, 2023 Posted April 5, 2023 I still wonder if theres a mod to turn off the commentary the characters talk too much on the field and it gets aggravating heraring the same quips over and over x.x 1
blackseif Posted April 5, 2023 Posted April 5, 2023 8 hours ago, aflamingo said: You don't need to have pc40o. You can for example, go to "pc40q" folder (that's where the files for Ryza 1 costume with coat are) in PACK00_02.PAK, delete the files inside it, place the pc40o files in there and rename them to contain pc40q instead. The PACK20_03.PAK is from the Digital Deluxe version, which I'm assuming is why quite a few people don't have it. EDIT: Placing someone else's PACK20_03.PAK inside Data won't work, it won't load if you don't have the DLC. is there anyway to fix this?
Icemoore Posted April 5, 2023 Posted April 5, 2023 this is what I have but I don't think I did it right still because the game doesn't even start I just get a black screen x.x
fuaso1031r Posted April 5, 2023 Posted April 5, 2023 2 時間前、Icemoore 氏は次のように述べています。 これは私が持っているものですが、ゲームが開始されないため、まだ正しくやったとは思いません。黒い画面が表示されるだけですxx PACK00_02 original.pak and PACK00_02.pak should be about the same size I think you should reinstall it and rethink your methods.
coupere Posted April 5, 2023 Posted April 5, 2023 2 hours ago, Icemoore said: this is what I have but I don't think I did it right still because the game doesn't even start I just get a black screen x.x PACK00_02 original.pak が元ファイル、PACK00_02.pak がamorrow28氏の手順で作ったファイルでしょうか {Ryza3}\Data\data\x64\character から {Ryza3}\Data\x64\character への移動はしましたか? スクリーンショットのフォルダだけでは何とも言えませんが、読み込むべきファイルが見つからず起動できていないように見えます。
Icemoore Posted April 5, 2023 Posted April 5, 2023 2 hours ago, coupere said: Is PACK00_02 original.pak the original file and PACK00_02.pak the file created by amorrow28 ? Did you move from {Ryza3}\Data\data\x64\character to {Ryza3}\Data\x64\character? I can't say anything about the folder in the screenshot, but it seems that the file to be read cannot be found and cannot be started. The pak file originally came after I extracted gust tools, and no I didn't so I'll delete and reinstall.
Icemoore Posted April 5, 2023 Posted April 5, 2023 3 hours ago, fuaso1031r said: PACK00_02 original.pak and PACK00_02.pak should be about the same size I think you should reinstall it and rethink your methods. I think so too.
Dri Posted April 6, 2023 Posted April 6, 2023 (edited) Anyone else having a problem where modded characters no longer cast shadows? I'm using the big tit Ryza that I guess was imported from Ryza 2 and when I swap costumes to that no shadow... EDIT: Yeah I swapped to a different Ryza mod and it seems only that big titty mod doesn't have the shadows. Shame. Edited April 6, 2023 by Dri
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now