hana120 Posted April 30 Posted April 30 In the creature image book, there's a creature called “dwarven dildo.” But I've noticed that it doesn't exist in the game. I checked with SSedit, and it's not there.
alextraszas Posted April 30 Posted April 30 12 minutes ago, hana120 said: In the creature image book, there's a creature called “dwarven dildo.” But I've noticed that it doesn't exist in the game. I checked with SSedit, and it's not there. If it exists, look for it in the College of Winterhold, where the students sleep. You'll find it on the second floor in one of the rooms; it has chicken animations, I think.
hana120 Posted April 30 Posted April 30 55 minutes ago, alextraszas said: If it exists, look for it in the College of Winterhold, where the students sleep. You'll find it on the second floor in one of the rooms; it has chicken animations, I think. Okay. By the way, why don't some of the mod's creatures work with Ocréature, like the Blood Ice Titans, Skuns, etc.?
alextraszas Posted May 1 Posted May 1 22 hours ago, hana120 said: Okay. By the way, why don't some of the mod's creatures work with Ocréature, like the Blood Ice Titans, Skuns, etc.? quizas sea por el Ocreature, porque con sexlab me funciona todo bien y normal, revisa si tienes animaciones compatibles con ellos
hana120 Posted May 14 Posted May 14 Some creatures like the hell knight (skeleton knights) have no sex at all. And yet the sexlab and ostim animations work.
Skeleto921 Posted May 21 Posted May 21 I'm trying to make the animations be aligned, but then I got a funny bug that I don't know how to fix this issue
cure22 Posted June 24 Posted June 24 On 12/13/2025 at 10:35 AM, redwarrior1000 said: V1.9 için yaratık listesine ve v1.8 için görsel el kitabına sahip olun. v1.9 yaratık listesi OPENineXCEL.zip 32,84 kB · 70 indirme Şeytani Yaratıklar El Kitabı V1.80+.pdf 49,3 MB · 93 indirme I think all the IDs in the 1.94 latest version are incorrect as well. (
kaleandcucumbersalad Posted July 21 Posted July 21 I'm quite confused but are some creature penis' removed from the version 2.0 of the mod or am I missing some patches?
Bigglsby Posted July 21 Posted July 21 29 minutes ago, kaleandcucumbersalad said: I'm quite confused but are some creature penis' removed from the version 2.0 of the mod or am I missing some patches? Author had to make changes to the mod due to legal crackdowns in their region. So reduced functionality on the most recent versions.
kaleandcucumbersalad Posted July 21 Posted July 21 (edited) 2 hours ago, Bigglsby said: Author had to make changes to the mod due to legal crackdowns in their region. So reduced functionality on the most recent versions. My understanding was animals were the only ones affected but I was just checking the gobbos from demonic creatures and they did not seem to have penises for 2.0 but animations for SL were working Edited July 21 by kaleandcucumbersalad
Bigglsby Posted July 23 Posted July 23 On 7/21/2026 at 8:30 AM, kaleandcucumbersalad said: My understanding was animals were the only ones affected but I was just checking the gobbos from demonic creatures and they did not seem to have penises for 2.0 but animations for SL were working Yeah, that should be the case. De-schlongification should have been limited to purely-animal creatures from the mod. Are you sure the gobbos are legitimately from Demonic Creatures, or otherwise aren't being overwritten (like from Mikhails or something which several of the creatures are built upon)? I never rolled to 2.0, so I can't verify from my install.
Grey Cloud Posted August 26 Posted August 26 Does anyone know if any creatures in this mod have some sort of disarm ability? One or other of my 24 followers will periodically lose their weapon and it's doing my head in. Definitely happens in draugr and falmer dungeons. I've had a look in XEdit but didn't see anything obvious (not that I really know what I'm looking for). SE v1.5.97 DE v1.9 I've used this mod since it first came out in LE and never had a problem with it. Thanks.
WaxenFigure Posted September 26 Posted September 26 On 8/26/2026 at 4:12 PM, Grey Cloud said: Does anyone know if any creatures in this mod have some sort of disarm ability? One or other of my 24 followers will periodically lose their weapon and it's doing my head in. Definitely happens in draugr and falmer dungeons. I've had a look in XEdit but didn't see anything obvious (not that I really know what I'm looking for). SE v1.5.97 DE v1.9 I've used this mod since it first came out in LE and never had a problem with it. Thanks. Draugr that shout can use the Disarm shout so yes some of them have a disarm ability.
fantasy_121 Posted Monday at 03:24 PM Posted Monday at 03:24 PM (edited) I need a bit of help. Why I can have sex with the draugr but not with the drowner? I managed to fuck them drowners in the past. They use draugrs skeleton and anims. But then I edited the mod in the CK and got this error. Reinstalled the mod or Skyrim itself don't fix. Edited Tuesday at 01:30 AM by fantasy_121
Grey Cloud Posted Monday at 04:13 PM Posted Monday at 04:13 PM 47 minutes ago, fantasy_121 said: I need a bit of help. Why I can have sex with the draugr but not with the drowner? It tells you in the bottom RH section - you don't have any drowner animations.
fantasy_121 Posted Tuesday at 01:30 AM Posted Tuesday at 01:30 AM 9 hours ago, Grey Cloud said: It tells you in the bottom RH section - you don't have any drowner animations. Thing is, I managed to fuck them drowners in the past. They use draugrs skeleton. But then I edited the mod in the CK and got this error. Reinstalled the mod or Skyrim itself don't fix.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now