Is it possible to use Nemesis instead of FNIS for sex animations?

google friend.. This Question could've been answered by Google..

Well no matter, short answer? Yes works fine for most people, if you wanna have creature stuff in there, then not without a workaround since then you will need both nemesis and fnis working together.

I thought nemesis only had trouble with some creatures specifically like draugh and something else? But there was a workaround to use both like you mentioned. I never tried it myself as every single animation set made for nemesis just clashes with what I want to do with my game, just try to look for how to make nemesis and fnis work together, that one should be more "googlable".

Edited by Karkhel
6 hours ago, FauxFurry said:

If one uses Vortex, it is as simple as running FNIS one last time after installing Sexlab, disabling it in Vortex, enabling Nemesis then generating behavior files. After that point, all new animations can be run through Nemesis. 

Does that work if you add new SL animation packs? Or do you need to run FNIS in that case?

On 2/24/2023 at 6:21 PM, Gukahn said:

Do I also get the networth that comes with being a search engine? ?

Is AltaVista worth anything in this day and age?

Edited by belegost
7 hours ago, Gukahn said:

That I needed to use google to find out what this is, is pure irony and I  love it ?

I remember using it... on Netscape Navigator.

On 2/25/2023 at 4:36 AM, FauxFurry said:

If one uses Vortex, it is as simple as running FNIS one last time after installing Sexlab, disabling it in Vortex, enabling Nemesis then generating behavior files. After that point, all new animations can be run through Nemesis. 

You don't need to disable anything. Just install both. Run FNIS first then run Nemesis after. Done.

Edited by assassin394