TheSC

your bad English + my bad english turns chaos)

Did I understand correctly that quest with the Khajiit is the latest version in this fashion?

Yes.

In any case, wanted to say thank you for your great work on this mod.
You have a golden head and golden hands - an old Russian proverb.

Thank you very much.
And I'll be waiting for your new version of the mod.
I wish you good luck in everything.

Thanks, I'll make sure to update the Khajiit quest in the next version ;)

The ID is "SLG04" setting it to 80 will allow you to return the letter to esmeralda, if that doesn't work set it to 90 to complete the quest.

tnx, but I stucked again, when I served 35 clients, I should talk with Esmeralda, but I have no dialogue option :( I even completed previous quests at clear character, but still no option... and when I served 40 clients I should talk with Arianna, but I have no markers and clues when I get quest

I would love to get a bit of help with the recruitment of the drunk. It's more of a problem with any brawling: he aggroes all the local inhabitants (my followers, the guards, the farmers) who run in and kill him. After repeated unrelenting force uses I got him far enough from them they didn't kill him. However he remained hostile after the defeat, there was no way to talk to him.

The ID is "SLG04" setting it to 80 will allow you to return the letter to esmeralda, if that doesn't work set it to 90 to complete the quest.

tnx, but I stucked again, when I served 35 clients, I should talk with Esmeralda, but I have no dialogue option :( I even completed previous quests at clear character, but still no option... and when I served 40 clients I should talk with Arianna, but I have no markers and clues when I get quest

The 35 clients thing was a bug on my end and I just fixed that(next version wil include fix). The quest you get on 40 clients is not complete(it should say so in capitals in the quest log).

I would love to get a bit of help with the recruitment of the drunk. It's more of a problem with any brawling: he aggroes all the local inhabitants (my followers, the guards, the farmers) who run in and kill him. After repeated unrelenting force uses I got him far enough from them they didn't kill him. However he remained hostile after the defeat, there was no way to talk to him.

That's so strange... He should be out of sight to begin with(behind a farm if I remember correctly) and he shouldn't attack you back either... It sounds a lot like you have the wrong guy?

I had old versions of your mod installed before and now the latest , and now the girls have only the standard dialogs and this also in the new building.

I wonder the old bulding is still up , I think I have to delete some files of the old version , I thought just deactiavting stops the mod from working...

hmm have to look into it again.

Oh well, it's me again and what else could I have problems with than the quest involving Irarvy... This time he was where he is supposed to be, no suicide nor anything else made him disappear. However when I rush to collect his egg, the quest doesn't update. And I used the egg that worked in v .51 once, when he didn't bug out. I tried reloading several times before I got the list with the workers.

I have no idea what is causing this again, unless the correct egg is now randomly assigned in Markath, which I highly doubt.

Is there a quest stage I could console, otherwise my only option is to just remove this mod, because I really don't have the patience to start all over again :-)

Getting the reputation up to the point were the worker quest is available is just to tedious for the umpteenth time.

Another question would be regarding the generic line I get with every NPC that I can talk to, with this *I'll show you heaven-something* this doesn't do anything except triggering a response from the NPC but nothing more. Is itunused so far or some kind of a secret gimmick?

Oh well, it's me again and what else could I have problems with than the quest involving Irarvy... This time he was where he is supposed to be, no suicide nor anything else made him disappear. However when I rush to collect his egg, the quest doesn't update. And I used the egg that worked in v .51 once, when he didn't bug out. I tried reloading several times before I got the list with the workers.

I have no idea what is causing this again, unless the correct egg is now randomly assigned in Markath, which I highly doubt.

Is there a quest stage I could console, otherwise my only option is to just remove this mod, because I really don't have the patience to start all over again :-)

Getting the reputation up to the point were the worker quest is available is just to tedious for the umpteenth time.

Another question would be regarding the generic line I get with every NPC that I can talk to, with this *I'll show you heaven-something* this doesn't do anything except triggering a response from the NPC but nothing more. Is itunused so far or some kind of a secret gimmick?

The egg you need to have is still the same, you can find which one it is in one of the spoilers in the first post of this thread. I have no clue where the dialogue is coming from, it shouldn't be there that's for sure.

I had old versions of your mod installed before and now the latest , and now the girls have only the standard dialogs and this also in the new building.

I wonder the old bulding is still up , I think I have to delete some files of the old version , I thought just deactiavting stops the mod from working...

hmm have to look into it again.

A new game or save before the previous version is required to get this version to work. I can't help that, it's just the way skyrim works.

Having a problem with quests. I've gotten to the point of asking Luna for jobs, none show up.  Played a different character and everything was fine. Any suggestions.

This sounds a lot like the problem the other guy is having, have you ever had a previous version of my mod installed while you were playing the save that you are now using to test the latest version?

The egg you need to have is still the same, you can find which one it is in one of the spoilers in the first post of this thread. I have no clue where the dialogue is coming from, it shouldn't be there that's for sure.

I *know* which egg is the correct one as I once finished the quest. But now the egg doesn't work, that's why I asked for the queststage to set it manually to having found the egg. I just want to get once to the point were all 5 workers are finally recruited.

On a sidenote: Thanks for implementing gender checks for the dialogs, it makes it much more enjoyable for male characters.

I *know* which egg is the correct one as I once finished the quest. But now the egg doesn't work, that's why I asked for the queststage to set it manually to having found the egg. I just want to get once to the point were all 5 workers are finally recruited.

On a sidenote: Thanks for implementing gender checks for the dialogs, it makes it much more enjoyable for male characters.

Well, the quest should update when you activate the next. If that doesn't work the quest ID is SLG03 with the guys name after that(idk his name anymore, whatever it is, if it's a first and last name only the first one) and stage is probably 20.

Where is luna? I finished the initiation quest.  I got the cumming of many quest, but I have no jobs.  They just say to talk to luna, but don't tell me where she is.  I looked all over the HQ but she isn't there and nobody will tell me where she is.

That's strange, Luna should be near the entrance of the HQ(Inside). Where Arianna is as well.

I just have a couple notes for you, in case they come in handy somewhere down the line:

First, if you're using a guard-changing mod, you might screw up the mill quest where you have to get the guard out of jail in Windhelm. I was running with an all female guards mod, and it completely broke the quest...the guy was standing outside the cell and wouldn't use the appropriate quest-starting dialog, and even advancing the stages with the console didn't work because it was pointing me to the guard with the key who didn't actually exist. Removing the guard mod fixed it.

Also, sometimes when getting prostitution jobs, it'll say 'go to [...] in Solitude'. No indication as to who I'm actually supposed to go to, and the quest arrow doesn't settle on anyone. Only way to continue is to say I can't do the job and get a new one. So no big deal, just thought I'd bring it to your attention if it hasn't been already.

Finally, seems like 90% of my clients are in Windhelm. I wonder if I've just had bad luck with a random number generator somewhere, or if most of the potential NPCs you use just happen to live in Windhelm.

Everything has worked perfectly with SL 1.3 installed.  Except, once I completed Esmerelda's fist Special assignment and I'm supposed to talk to her again, there's no dialog option.  What to do?

Hmmmm, you do have the prerequisite jobs completed?

I just have a couple notes for you, in case they come in handy somewhere down the line:

First, if you're using a guard-changing mod, you might screw up the mill quest where you have to get the guard out of jail in Windhelm. I was running with an all female guards mod, and it completely broke the quest...the guy was standing outside the cell and wouldn't use the appropriate quest-starting dialog, and even advancing the stages with the console didn't work because it was pointing me to the guard with the key who didn't actually exist. Removing the guard mod fixed it.

Also, sometimes when getting prostitution jobs, it'll say 'go to [...] in Solitude'. No indication as to who I'm actually supposed to go to, and the quest arrow doesn't settle on anyone. Only way to continue is to say I can't do the job and get a new one. So no big deal, just thought I'd bring it to your attention if it hasn't been already.

Finally, seems like 90% of my clients are in Windhelm. I wonder if I've just had bad luck with a random number generator somewhere, or if most of the potential NPCs you use just happen to live in Windhelm.

Hey, Thanks for taking the time to play my mod. The guard mod thing is a bit of a problem. I might have to edit in a single male guard myself so you always have someone to do the quest with even if you have a guard mod going on(my mod specifies a male guard).

Yeah, I'm aware of this error. If i'm not mistaken it is an error in skyrim itself. You will have the same problem if you do pickpoket jobs for the thieving guild(only less frequent because they also target women).

And lastly, this should be random but I've heard more people having problems. But the strange thing is the problems are only with prostitution jobs even though all jobs use the same system.

i sure would like to see more quests, i kinda hope this mod don't end with the next quest though, its really good mod. might try adding in a few more outfits for player character maybe, thats bout the only thing i'd suggest

The next quest will probably be the last for this mod(esp). After that I'm hoping to find the time to make additional expansions so people don't have to play through my main quest all the time to get to the new content. It would also allow me to go into some more dark/specific/stranger things.

In the readme, it mentions a save cleaning tool. Is this tool meant to be a bat file included with SL Guild?

If so, I cant find it. Where can I get it from?

Like so

Don't take it personal, I laughed my ass off while making this post. :lol:

I also cannot get the guard out of jail because the guard outside (the one who has the key) is a female. I don't use an all female guard mod. Can this be caused by the Prison Overhaul mod?

Did you use any other mod that affects guard gender, like Diverse Guards or anything like that? I know Prison Overhaul introduces a lot of changes, but I don't think it changes guard gender.

Either way, maybe try clicking the guard in the console and typing 'recycleactor'. That refreshes the NPC selected and can change gender if the game has a pool of different characters to choose from, like with guards.

Did you use any other mod that affects guard gender, like Diverse Guards or anything like that? I know Prison Overhaul introduces a lot of changes, but I don't think it changes guard gender.

Either way, maybe try clicking the guard in the console and typing 'recycleactor'. That refreshes the NPC selected and can change gender if the game has a pool of different characters to choose from, like with guards.

AFAIK the Prison Overhaul is the only mod of all my installed mods that has something to do with the guards. I also tested the cycleactor command and it changes the guard ok but he only replies with the normal guard comments when I talk to him.

Got a small issue here

that i am unable to get the dialogues to show up for Lygrleid for the Windhelm blackmail quest, even after i plant the stolen ring into his pocket he just keeps repeating to talk to the captain if i want passage.

Couldnt find that name mentioned in this thread, i am wondering if anyone had this problem as well. FNV bypassed these problems with the SmallTalk mods but dont know if anything similar exists for Skyrim.