So I recently stumbled upon a problem during my gameplay of Skyrim, I realized, a lot of people who weren't supposed to be essential, were essential!

So after disabling everything and enabling every single mod 6-7 at a time, after an hour I finally found the culprit.

This mod.

Sexlab Guild v666

When I tried to kill Nazeem with this mod, it was simply impossible. I tried to do the same to Yngvar the Singer and both were set essential even when they weren't supposed to. I really want to play with this mod though and I am really hoping you could help me try to fix this.

I'm not sure if this is done on purpose for clients and that I should just have it disabled when not using it but that's what I'll be doing for now. 

Cheers.

Hey Exen44, Did you start the (bugged) special job quest? I've looked at all the quests and that's the only one that makes random people essential. Disabling that quest should already be enough to stop them being essential.

A bug.

Finished the test. When talk to Luna,luna have no jobs for the player.

And the "the cuming of many! 0/5" has started.

We have the same bug. Dialogue does not appear in Luna.

This sounds a lot like what happens when you reinstall my mod after having another version installed. You need to make a clean save(with the save cleaner tool) or use a save game that has never seen my mod in order to make this go away.

No clients are showing up at the halls of the dead in "clothes for a reputation" and the Quest log doesn't give information on the second or presumably the third client. Help please.

Sigurd is the second.

Eorlund is the thrid.

For the next version I added all the clients names to the quest log.

So I recently stumbled upon a problem during my gameplay of Skyrim, I realized, a lot of people who weren't supposed to be essential, were essential!

So after disabling everything and enabling every single mod 6-7 at a time, after an hour I finally found the culprit.

This mod.

Sexlab Guild v666

When I tried to kill Nazeem with this mod, it was simply impossible. I tried to do the same to Yngvar the Singer and both were set essential even when they weren't supposed to. I really want to play with this mod though and I am really hoping you could help me try to fix this.

I'm not sure if this is done on purpose for clients and that I should just have it disabled when not using it but that's what I'll be doing for now. 

Cheers.

Hey Exen44, Did you start the (bugged) special job quest? I've looked at all the quests and that's the only one that makes random people essential. Disabling that quest should already be enough to stop them being essential.

A bug.

Finished the test. When talk to Luna,luna have no jobs for the player.

And the "the cuming of many! 0/5" has started.

We have the same bug. Dialogue does not appear in Luna.

This sounds a lot like what happens when you reinstall my mod after having another version installed. You need to make a clean save(with the save cleaner tool) or use a save game that has never seen my mod in order to make this go away.

I use a clean save,but this bug still happen. I haven't another version installed.

Hello need a little help I had a mod installed that changed Riften marketplace so the container for the note is not there I disabled and then uninstalled the mod but still can't get the note. Any suggestions? Sorry if I missed this in a previous post.

Open the console type help SLG02Note3

Look for note 3 in the list and player.additem ********

where ********* is the item ID

I use a clean save,but this bug still happen. I haven't another version installed.

A clean save for skyrim? So did you use the clean save tool or use a save that has never seen my mod before?

Hello need a little help I had a mod installed that changed Riften marketplace so the container for the note is not there I disabled and then uninstalled the mod but still can't get the note. Any suggestions? Sorry if I missed this in a previous post.

A clean save for skyrim? So did you use the clean save tool or use a save that has never seen my mod before?

I even deleted all files in the saves folder and start a new game. But it still happen.

This mod may have something wrong with other mod?

Thank you for responding I did as you suggested but when I typed the command I got

---CONSOLE COMMANDS-------------

---SCRIPT FUNCTIONS------------

---VIEWER STRINGS NOT AVAILABLE--------

---GLOBAL VARIABLES-----------

---OTHER FORMS-----------

usage: help <matchstring> <filter>

filters: 0-all 1-functions, 2-settings, 3-globals, 4-other forms

I'm thinking I did something wrong total noob

Thank you for responding I did as you suggested but when I typed the command I got

Hmmmm, I'm not sure. Maybe if you type just help SLG02 it would work

Right now the search simply came back empty...

If that doesn't work try typing just SLG and look for the first 2 numbers of any ID of anything with the SLG prefix. If you see multiple use the one that pops up most(they should all be the same)

Then add 008B62 to those numbers

and player.additem ##008B62 1

Hmmmm, I'm not sure. Maybe if you type just help SLG02 it would work

Right now the search simply came back empty...

If that doesn't work try typing just SLG and look for the first 2 numbers of any ID of anything with the SLG prefix. If you see multiple use the one that pops up most(they should all be the same)

Then add 008B62 to those numbers

and player.additem ##008B62 1

That got it thanks great mod!

I'm having a problem with "a heated conspiracy" after I talk with urag for the first time, the journal says that I should talk to the librarian again for information, but the quest marker has been moved to riften, and it's now pointing me to Maven Blackbliar, no dialogue options related to the quest whatsoever 

help?

I have that same issue. Do we need to complete the other Maven Black-Briar quests first?

I'm having a problem with "a heated conspiracy" after I talk with urag for the first time, the journal says that I should talk to the librarian again for information, but the quest marker has been moved to riften, and it's now pointing me to Maven Blackbliar, no dialogue options related to the quest whatsoever 

help?

I have that same issue. Do we need to complete the other Maven Black-Briar quests first?

Looks like the first bug report in a long time... The game may be reserving her...

Do you have any quests with maven in them enabled right now?

I cant progress the quest with Ticedoni.  Everytime the brawl starts, he eventually dies. He never stops combat. Ive moved the esp to the last in the load order, but still no good.  Its taking about 10-15 hits to kill him, so its not a 1-shot.

Try blocking and talking when he lost some health(what is normally considered a surrender) and see if you get any dialogue options.

Can't find the sex guild, also can't find anything say where its located though. Is this install-able through the NMM?

I have no clue, I personally like to know what is going on in my skyrim folder. If I had to do anything to make sure you could install it with NMM, I didn't.

Great mod, 

no real problems so far. I had a slight glitch, on the first pros.job. it picked Rogvir the guy who get executed in solitude. So the next job picked Cosnac in Markarth. but from then on all blackmail jobs and pros. jobs it picks Cosnac. not a real problem.

I thought the "Crazy magician robs" would make a good costume for the guild.

And when will the next update be?

help?

Looks like the first bug report in a long time... The game may be reserving her...

No I don't.  I've completed the Thieves' Guild quest and the Quill of Gemination and she's not active now.  When I enable the librarian quest, the second phase points to her but there's no dialog entry to go with it.  Was it supposed to point to someone else?

help?

No I don't.  I've completed the Thieves' Guild quest and the Quill of Gemination and she's not active now.  When I enable the librarian quest, the second phase points to her but there's no dialog entry to go with it.  Was it supposed to point to someone else?

Huh, cool. Well, you need to talk to the librarian again, so just talk to Urag. And yes, it was supposed to point to Urag but I messed that up ;)

Huh, cool. Well, you need to talk to the librarian again, so just talk to Urag. And yes, it was supposed to point to Urag but I messed that up ;)

I'm not getting any dialog options related to the quest with Urag.  I've teleported away and back several times, shut down and restarted the game since then.  I haven't activated any of his other quests yet.

help?

Yep same hear. trying to talk to urag a second time, but no dialogue option. I am mid way through the thieves guild questd (on my way to become a nightingale.) 

Ah, it appears I made a mistake and didn't change the required stage of the quest(default is 1 and it should be 15) It kinda gets complicated after that depening on wether you have completed the mage's guild questline but at stage 30 u should be ok again. So just enter "Setstage SLG06 30".

This spoiler will bring you up to speed:

The librarian either told you to talk to the archmage or go to riften depening on wether you completed the mage guild questline. The archmage directs you to riften if you haven't completed it yet.

Looks like you are the first 2 ppl to make it this far because you can't pass this part by regular means... That's sort of depressing... oh well.

The next version will (of course) have the fix for this.

Ah, it appears I made a mistake and didn't change the required stage of the quest(default is 1 and it should be 15) It kinda gets complicated after that depening on wether you have completed the mage's guild questline but at stage 30 u should be ok again. So just enter "Setstage SLG06 30".

I had not yet started the college quest (listen to Tolfdir) and had not met the archmage yet, so maybe that related to the problem.

I used the setstage code and got

"Go to Riften and look for the book"

but it still points to Maven with no additional dialog for her.

I had not yet started the college quest (listen to Tolfdir) and had not met the archmage yet, so maybe that related to the problem.

I used the setstage code and got

"Go to Riften and look for the book"

but it still points to Maven with no additional dialog for her.

That's strange... It really should say

go to Riften and ask around for the book.

I checked.

Oh well, you're supposed to find a male member of the riften town (pretty much anyone) and ask him for the book location ;)

Thanks BTW, this is the last part I made and it hasn't been debugged yet. It's great to see at least 1 person made it there xD