So I think this mod may have broken Radiant Prostitution. I mean, I've never had an issue with RP prior to now, so I'm speculating, but the evidence is strong! :P

Anyhow, I wouldn't actually even mind, except that it appears I need something like Radiant Prostitution in order to train up, because I can't progress past the beggar quest without 'training'. I suppose I could use other mods for consensual sex instead of prostituting myself, but what fun is that?

Are there any suggestions for making these mods work together? I may also try checking RP's thread to see if anyone else is specifically having the same issue as me: I can do a couple jobs as a prostitute, but then eventually clients stop coming, even though I'm on the job. When I try to solicit, the client accepts but then the dialogue just ends.

So I think this mod may have broken Radiant Prostitution. I mean, I've never had an issue with RP prior to now, so I'm speculating, but the evidence is strong! :P

Anyhow, I wouldn't actually even mind, except that it appears I need something like Radiant Prostitution in order to train up, because I can't progress past the beggar quest without 'training'. I suppose I could use other mods for consensual sex instead of prostituting myself, but what fun is that?

Are there any suggestions for making these mods work together? I may also try checking RP's thread to see if anyone else is specifically having the same issue as me: I can do a couple jobs as a prostitute, but then eventually clients stop coming, even though I'm on the job. When I try to solicit, the client accepts but then the dialogue just ends.

I had this exact problem, it is a known one for RP and has nothing to do with the guild.

You'll need to a save before you started using the passive approach in RP and switch to active solicitation. 

Hello,

First, I'd like to thank you for taking the time out of your day to help make Skyrim a better experience for everyone. I am having a bit of technical difficulty with your mod. Upon selecting a game to load, I instantly CTD. I've checked the requirements of this mod, and have them both. Is there any known mods that would immediately shut this mod down, or versions of SexLab that are incompatible?

Hmmmmm, not that I know of. I suppose that if you are trying to use the very first version of SexLab this would be rather unstable. Have you tried loading another save or just the one? if just the one try loading another one( could be the area you are standing in)

Thx Pinute ;)

And Ashra XIII practice makes perfect, and the beggar really doesn't mind if you practice on him :D

I had this exact problem, it is a known one for RP and has nothing to do with the guild.

You'll need to a save before you started using the passive approach in RP and switch to active solicitation. 

Hmm.

I've never had this problem before though. Maybe I was just lucky?

I'll try switching it just to passive ans see what happens.

Edit: OK I'm dumb. I set Radiant Prostitution to Passive and no longer had the issue, and with enough practice, I was then able to get the beggar to point me to the next objective.

Hi,

thx for the great Mod. I have restarted the Quest/Mod and everything works fine till my reputation reach 35 and i get the "The Special Job" from Adrianna. The description says "meet your client", but there is no questmarker or anything else. Where should I go ?

Any Ideas ?

Thx alot.

Hello,

I have the same problem :(

I am sorry if this has already been answered but nothing came up in my searches. All mods were working fine. There is no debug log in my folder to check. I joined the Thieves guild and now every prostitution job that Lola or whatever her name is gives me says: Go find (...) in Riften, or any other city. The quest marker just takes me to the middle of that town and not to a person so I can't complete any of the quests. I know I have a LOT of mods but I will attempt to post my load order just in case that's it. I try using Boss but it doesn't recognize all my mods.

GameMode=Skyrim

Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
HearthFires.esm=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
ApachiiHair.esm=1
ApachiiHairFemales.esm=1
ApachiiHairMales.esm=1
ClimatesOfTamriel.esm=1
phiNoFF.esm=1
SPERG.esm=1
SPIKE.esm=1
SexLab.esm=1
SexLabAroused.esm=1
Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp=1
Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp=1
Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp=1
Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp=1
HighResTexturePack01.esp=1
HighResTexturePack02.esp=1
HighResTexturePack03.esp=1
FixedEyeAdaption.esp=1
Unofficial High Resolution Patch.esp=1
Further Dark Dungeons for ENB.esp=1
Weapons and Armor fixes.esp=1
Weapons and Armor fixes - Hacks.esp=1
StaticMeshImprovementMod.esp=1
StaticMeshImprovementMod-DragonbornTernFix.esp=1
StaticMeshImprovementMod-FurnitureChestSnowFix.esp=1
Auto Unequip Ammo.esp=1
Chesko_WearableLantern.esp=1
Enchanters Merchant v1_1.esp=1
ExpandedJewelryCrafting.esp=1
Ish's Souls to Perks.esp=1
Sexy Crafting Merchants.esp=1
NoxUE2.00.esp=1
RaceMenu.esp=1
RaceMenuPlugin.esp=1
SkyTweak.esp=1
SkyUI.esp=1
Crossbows_Basic_Collection_EN_LL.esp=1
hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp=1
Immersive Weapons.esp=1
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp=1
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dawnguard.esp=1
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dragonborn.esp=1
TERAArmors_CBBE.esp=1
UltraVision.esp=1
Warglaive of Azzinoth.esp=1
Witch Of The Wild.esp=1
IA6npc01.esp=1
Smithing Perks Overhaul - Balanced.esp=1
Complete Crafting Overhaul.esp=1
MIDFollowMeCloser.esp=1
Breezehome_Fully_Upgradable.esp=1
Hearthfire Cheat Chests.esp=1
Run For Your Lives.esp=1
When Vampires Attack.esp=1
Acquisitive Soul Gems.esp=1
Babette.esp=1
Binocular Vision Game Settings 135.esp=1
Distant DetailHF.esp=1
Fast Respawns And Rich Merchants.esp=1
Proper Aiming.esp=1
dD - Easy Lift Bodies and Objects.esp=1
UnreadBooksGlow.esp=1
ClimatesOfTamriel-Dawnguard-Patch.esp=1
ClimatesOfTamriel-Dragonborn-Patch.esp=1
prod80_CoT_patch.esp=1
Apocalypse - The Spell Package.esp=1
Magically mine.esp=1
MasterTheTimeAndSpaceTOGGLE.esp=1
Artifact Disenchanting.esp=1
Artifact Disenchanting - Dawnguard.esp=1
Artifact Disenchanting - Dragonborn.esp=1
Skyrim Unlimited Rings And Amulets.esp=1
FormsEdit.esp=1
Locational Damage.esp=1
The Dance of Death - Ultimate Edition.esp=1
Better Training.esp=1
Sneak Tools.esp=1
Sneak Tools Vanilla Hoods.esp=1
Sneak Tools Vanilla Masks.esp=1
Enhanced Soul Trap.esp=1
_BEEMod001.esp=1
SPERG.esp=1
SPERG-DG.esp=1
SPERG-DB.esp=1
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp=1
ApachiiHairStyles.esp=1
ApachiiHairStylesELVES.esp=1
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp=1
SPTConsistentOlderPeople.esp=1
AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp=1
Amanda.esp=1
Lyla.esp=1
Michelle.esp=1
Misha.esp=1
Starting Spell Choice.esp=1
Starting Spell Choice - Life Another Life Patch.esp=1
Bound Weaponry.esp=1
Purewaters.esp=1
PurewatersDG.esp=1
PurewatersDB.esp=1
Atlas Map Markers.esp=1
Atlas Blackreach.esp=1
Atlas Dawnguard.esp=1
Atlas Hearthfire.esp=1
Atlas Dragonborn.esp=1
Atlas Compass Tweaks.esp=1
BarenziahQuestMarkers.esp=1
FTFI Fast Travel From Indoors.esp=1
Soulfire.esp=1
The Eyes Of Beauty - Elves Edition.esp=1
DanarielStormbow.esp=1
SexLab Romance.esp=1
SexLab Solutions.esp=1
SexLabGuild.esp=1
SexLab Theft and Seduction.esp=1
SexLab Enchantress.esp=1
SexLab_Paycrime.esp=1
SexWithThieves.esp=1

I have a problem. Now i have 45 clients. I got a special job from arianna when i had 40 clients. But thiere was no mark in map.So idont know where should i go and who is the target. 

So is there anyone has the solution? Maybe this is not a random quest, so that any of u can tell me location and name of client.

Ps. I am 45 now, that means i can get the final quest,isnt it? If yes , i still didnt find any new dialogue. Or i should finish 40 clients job first before get 45 quest?

I am sorry if this has already been answered but nothing came up in my searches. All mods were working fine. There is no debug log in my folder to check. I joined the Thieves guild and now every prostitution job that Lola or whatever her name is gives me says: Go find (...) in Riften, or any other city. The quest marker just takes me to the middle of that town and not to a person so I can't complete any of the quests. I know I have a LOT of mods but I will attempt to post my load order just in case that's it. I try using Boss but it doesn't recognize all my mods.

GameMode=Skyrim

Skyrim.esm=1

Update.esm=1

Dawnguard.esm=1

HearthFires.esm=1

Dragonborn.esm=1

ApachiiHair.esm=1

ApachiiHairFemales.esm=1

ApachiiHairMales.esm=1

ClimatesOfTamriel.esm=1

phiNoFF.esm=1

SPERG.esm=1

SPIKE.esm=1

SexLab.esm=1

SexLabAroused.esm=1

Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp=1

Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp=1

Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp=1

Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp=1

HighResTexturePack01.esp=1

HighResTexturePack02.esp=1

HighResTexturePack03.esp=1

FixedEyeAdaption.esp=1

Unofficial High Resolution Patch.esp=1

Further Dark Dungeons for ENB.esp=1

Weapons and Armor fixes.esp=1

Weapons and Armor fixes - Hacks.esp=1

StaticMeshImprovementMod.esp=1

StaticMeshImprovementMod-DragonbornTernFix.esp=1

StaticMeshImprovementMod-FurnitureChestSnowFix.esp=1

Auto Unequip Ammo.esp=1

Chesko_WearableLantern.esp=1

Enchanters Merchant v1_1.esp=1

ExpandedJewelryCrafting.esp=1

Ish's Souls to Perks.esp=1

Sexy Crafting Merchants.esp=1

NoxUE2.00.esp=1

RaceMenu.esp=1

RaceMenuPlugin.esp=1

SkyTweak.esp=1

SkyUI.esp=1

Crossbows_Basic_Collection_EN_LL.esp=1

hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp=1

Immersive Weapons.esp=1

Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp=1

Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dawnguard.esp=1

Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dragonborn.esp=1

TERAArmors_CBBE.esp=1

UltraVision.esp=1

Warglaive of Azzinoth.esp=1

Witch Of The Wild.esp=1

IA6npc01.esp=1

Smithing Perks Overhaul - Balanced.esp=1

Complete Crafting Overhaul.esp=1

MIDFollowMeCloser.esp=1

Breezehome_Fully_Upgradable.esp=1

Hearthfire Cheat Chests.esp=1

Run For Your Lives.esp=1

When Vampires Attack.esp=1

Acquisitive Soul Gems.esp=1

Babette.esp=1

Binocular Vision Game Settings 135.esp=1

Distant DetailHF.esp=1

Fast Respawns And Rich Merchants.esp=1

Proper Aiming.esp=1

dD - Easy Lift Bodies and Objects.esp=1

UnreadBooksGlow.esp=1

ClimatesOfTamriel-Dawnguard-Patch.esp=1

ClimatesOfTamriel-Dragonborn-Patch.esp=1

prod80_CoT_patch.esp=1

Apocalypse - The Spell Package.esp=1

Magically mine.esp=1

MasterTheTimeAndSpaceTOGGLE.esp=1

Artifact Disenchanting.esp=1

Artifact Disenchanting - Dawnguard.esp=1

Artifact Disenchanting - Dragonborn.esp=1

Skyrim Unlimited Rings And Amulets.esp=1

FormsEdit.esp=1

Locational Damage.esp=1

The Dance of Death - Ultimate Edition.esp=1

Better Training.esp=1

Sneak Tools.esp=1

Sneak Tools Vanilla Hoods.esp=1

Sneak Tools Vanilla Masks.esp=1

Enhanced Soul Trap.esp=1

_BEEMod001.esp=1

SPERG.esp=1

SPERG-DG.esp=1

SPERG-DB.esp=1

Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp=1

ApachiiHairStyles.esp=1

ApachiiHairStylesELVES.esp=1

TheEyesOfBeauty.esp=1

SPTConsistentOlderPeople.esp=1

AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp=1

Amanda.esp=1

Lyla.esp=1

Michelle.esp=1

Misha.esp=1

Starting Spell Choice.esp=1

Starting Spell Choice - Life Another Life Patch.esp=1

Bound Weaponry.esp=1

Purewaters.esp=1

PurewatersDG.esp=1

PurewatersDB.esp=1

Atlas Map Markers.esp=1

Atlas Blackreach.esp=1

Atlas Dawnguard.esp=1

Atlas Hearthfire.esp=1

Atlas Dragonborn.esp=1

Atlas Compass Tweaks.esp=1

BarenziahQuestMarkers.esp=1

FTFI Fast Travel From Indoors.esp=1

Soulfire.esp=1

The Eyes Of Beauty - Elves Edition.esp=1

DanarielStormbow.esp=1

SexLab Romance.esp=1

SexLab Solutions.esp=1

SexLabGuild.esp=1

SexLab Theft and Seduction.esp=1

SexLab Enchantress.esp=1

SexLab_Paycrime.esp=1

SexWithThieves.esp=1

I have same problem ,but i think it is easy to solve. Just chose i cant do this job to skip it, and talk again u will get a new target. :-/

I have a problem. Now i have 45 clients. I got a special job from arianna when i had 40 clients. But thiere was no mark in map.So idont know where should i go and who is the target. 

So is there anyone has the solution? Maybe this is not a random quest, so that any of u can tell me location and name of client.

Ps. I am 45 now, that means i can get the final quest,isnt it? If yes , i still didnt find any new dialogue. Or i should finish 40 clients job first before get 45 quest?

Hi,

thx for the great Mod. I have restarted the Quest/Mod and everything works fine till my reputation reach 35 and i get the "The Special Job" from Adrianna. The description says "meet your client", but there is no questmarker or anything else. Where should I go ?

Any Ideas ?

Thx alot.

Hello,

I have the same problem :(

This is kind of my mistake a lot.

This quest is something I'm working on and I thought i disabled it before I uploaded it but I appear to have made a mistake. Just leave it be for now and prepare yourself for it to work in the next version.

sorry, but i cant read VALUABLE LETTER from quest "To steal a cherry", there is STUFF in this letter and i cant translate it, help pls

hehehe...

You are not supposed to read this xD

At least it is not supposed to be readable...

It's in a strange and old language!(like the quest says)

I believe the quest tells you to deliver it to Esmeralda.

Hmm, Im currently stuck at finding the note(which leads you to Dawnstar) in Riften which is in a barrel at the marketplace.

I did find the note, I got it, the quest updated, but a few saves later the state of the quest suddenly reverted and I had to go get the note again. However the Note was already in my inventory, and nothing but carrots in the barrel.

Any tipps? I know that you can advance quest stages if you know the quest ID and the stage ID.

TheSC, I tried do it, but I have no dialog option to give it her, pickpoketing isn't working too.

PS: I've stole letter from safe and quest still ask me to looking for clues, I stacked...

if you did that it means you used to console to open the gate and the safe, as they are locked requiring a key. Either do the quest or use the console to skip past if you are into cheating(you do miss a part of the story line like this)

Hmm, Im currently stuck at finding the note(which leads you to Dawnstar) in Riften which is in a barrel at the marketplace.

I did find the note, I got it, the quest updated, but a few saves later the state of the quest suddenly reverted and I had to go get the note again. However the Note was already in my inventory, and nothing but carrots in the barrel.

Any tipps? I know that you can advance quest stages if you know the quest ID and the stage ID.

Did you try reading the note again?

if you did that it means you used to console to open the gate and the safe, as they are locked requiring a key. Either do the quest or use the console to skip past if you are into cheating(you do miss a part of the story line like this)

I didn't used console, whet I start this quest, I already has a key and saw notice about it when open safe

I didn't used console, whet I start this quest, I already has a key and saw notice about it when open safe

That's strange... The keys should be custom made and not attainable without console or playing through the quest... Do you have any other mods editing that specific building?

TheSC, I tried do it, but I have no dialog option to give it her, pickpoketing isn't working too.

PS: I've stole letter from safe and quest still ask me to looking for clues, I stacked...

I did, I even tried putting it back in but it didnt let me cause its a quest item.

Nothing helps really.

I did, I even tried putting it back in but it didnt let me cause its a quest item.

Nothing helps really.

Cute cat :lol: . Anyway, I have absolutely no clue why this happened or what happened. Skyrim is a strange thing sometimes...

SetStage SLG02 50

This should solve your problem.

Nothing helps really.

Cute cat :lol: . Anyway, I have absolutely no clue why this happened or what happened. Skyrim is a strange thing sometimes...

SetStage SLG02 50

This should solve your problem.

Tyvm, will try out later.

That's strange... The keys should be custom made and not attainable without console or playing through the quest... Do you have any other mods editing that specific building?

dont think that I have mods what you talking about, this key I've got through the quest, but it was original quest, not SexlabGuild, may be there is another key?

dont think that I have mods what you talking about, this key I've got through the quest, but it was original quest, not SexlabGuild, may be there is another key?

yeah, there should be a note below the table in the main room and that will lead you along the SexLab Guild quest. Have you picked that up yet?

yeah, there should be a note below the table in the main room and that will lead you along the SexLab Guild quest. Have you picked that up yet?

Probably, I understood what the problem. Looks like for a long time ago I've unlocked this safe through console and forget it, cause I found id of key what you talking about and used it on another character and its opens (but not during quest, key has been added through console). But now I have 3 other problems: 1) I dont know where I can found needed key because I kill Thonar during forsworn questline ; 2) I can lock the safe, but dont know "number of lock" (idk how to explain it in english, hope you understand what I mean) ; 3) To complete this quest through console I need to know ID of this quest and his stages  :(

Hi everyone! And thanks to the creator of fashion for his great work in improving the lives of Skyrim .

I think that I was either all or my quest broken or I'm a fool )

I need your help dear .

Overall, I passed all stages and surprising number of sex are exceeding 35 people.

I went through the quest " Robe respect" Beletor was satisfied.

Next I went to the quest Beletor Trade adults goods found Khajiit and made her request on behalf of the guild.

The girl in the book room said she was very happy and will wait for them to come to her.

On this special quests over. Only the tseklicheskie , such as sex or sex for women for men. It's all in this version , there is no continuation of the quest ? or that I missed something and I'm a fool and continue the quest after what that action ? ? ?

Sorry for my English , I'm from Russia ...

Hi everyone! And thanks to the creator of fashion for his great work in improving the lives of Skyrim .
I think that I was either all or my quest broken or I'm a fool )
I need your help dear .
Overall, I passed all stages and surprising number of sex are exceeding 35 people.
I went through the quest " Robe respect" Beletor was satisfied.
Next I went to the quest Beletor Trade adults goods found Khajiit and made her request on behalf of the guild.
The girl in the book room said she was very happy and will wait for them to come to her.
On this special quests over. Only the tseklicheskie , such as sex or sex for women for men. It's all in this version , there is no continuation of the quest ? or that I missed something and I'm a fool and continue the quest after what that action ? ? ?
Sorry for my English , I'm from Russia ...

There is no quest after that one yet. I'm still working on that.

Probably, I understood what the problem. Looks like for a long time ago I've unlocked this safe through console and forget it, cause I found id of key what you talking about and used it on another character and its opens (but not during quest, key has been added through console). But now I have 3 other problems: 1) I dont know where I can found needed key because I kill Thonar during forsworn questline ; 2) I can lock the safe, but dont know "number of lock" (idk how to explain it in english, hope you understand what I mean) ; 3) To complete this quest through console I need to know ID of this quest and his stages  :(

The ID is "SLG04" setting it to 80 will allow you to return the letter to esmeralda, if that doesn't work set it to 90 to complete the quest.