Don't worry, I am sure it has to be an issue on my end.

I noticed that the creature animation also start to fail. Funny thing is I deactivated every single mod for now and am trying to find out what is going wrong. Right now I only have the absolutely necessary files installed; Skyrim, Dawnguard, SOS, SexLab, Defeat... still no horny wildlife.

Trying to 'rape' a dead wolf results in the wolf getting up and dying right away. It worked a few days ago, so I don't have a clue what is causing this.

As nice as this modding feature of Skyrim is, it's not really foolproof. It feels like there is no practical way of troubleshooting anything. Sometimes it works with a specific load order and sometimes later, even when you don't change anything, everything goes haywire.

Clicking the picture only brings up a neverending loading animation. Luckily there is the 'show sourcecode' option. Nope, That's the gate at the Temple and he isn't there. I'll wait for the update and try to find out what's going on with my Skyrim Installation.

BTW: The esp still has the version umber .431 in the info, whereas your upload here says .51 ;)

I got one problem when i get special job from Belethor and i have to wait for first customer. Belethor said they will come but even when i wait 24h (wait 1h then next 1h) quest is not progressing. I have this "seducting cothes" on me. Any advice how can i complete this quest ?

I have one more problem. if "customer" for prostitution job (or blackmail or this female owner from second Special Job) is in home and door are closed he won't come out until i lockpick the door and meet him inside. then when i leave he go out so i can do this quest.

Hi again,

after a lot of serious testing why some things didn't work I noticed that I accidently turned off Creature Animation in the Frameowrk (don't ask me how I managed to do that, probably sleep deprivation).

Anyway... I think the issue I am having with the quest *Come Workers, cum* really boils down to NPCs dying. I travelled to Solitude, went to the Winking Skeever, saved and diasbaled the Guild. Reloaded and saved again, activated the Guild and started all over. Before I checked if Irarvy was on the walls and lo and behold he was there.

To be safe I lured him to a safe spot, promising him a few hours of entertainment and left him inside one of the towers where he should be far away from sudden death.

After I finally managed to get my reputation up a third time, I went straight to Irarvy who was back on the walls. So far everything went fine and I never thought there were so many nests in Markath. Well, he was pleased and went his merry way to the Mill. After that Dandre and Sabino were on my list. All went well and I sent them on their way.

When I came back to Riften to get Ticedoni sobered up and I looked at his usual spot, the quest marker was there, hovering in mid air and no Ticedoni beneath it. Instead a Courier came running towards me, handing me a letter of Inheritance and 300 gold.

So now I have hard evidence it has nothing to do with a messed up installation, load order bullshit or anything else. These guys are simply unable to survive the harsh world of Skyrim it seems.

My guess why Ticedonis marker still showed up, whereas Irarvys didn't is simply the reason, that Irarvy died BEFORE I started the quest and Ticedoni died while it was active.

I'd say you should flag those guys as essential, until the quest is done or spawn them just when the quest starts (asking Esmeralda about the five men AND make them essential) otherwise you will always have this problem and just to be clear, I am not using any mod that raises monster spawns or anything alike.

Another issue regarrding the radiant quests:

We all know how stupididly messed up the radiant quest system is in Skyrim and most of it isn't your fault. Worse comes to worse if you finally get an NPC as quest target who is in the vanilla game but can't be accessed.

Dryston in Markath is such an example. This guy shows up, when you follow the quest *Forsworn Conspiracy* and even if he finally shows up, you can't initiate a dialog with him as he only tells you his line and carries on with his life. Which results in a dead end. There are a few more of these NPCs and I have no clue if it's possible to remove them from the radiant pool. Limiting the NPCs to the Tamriel worldspace doesn't seem to be enough as Dryston is from there.

The same happens with Sagrlof or Sogrlaf from the Dragonborn DLC, one of the guys on the ship that brings you to Solstheim. Again, no dialog possible and he is in the Tamriel worldspace...

I hope this helps you in limiting the frustration in upcoming versions...

I promise I will keep quiet now and let you do your magic.

I got one problem when i get special job from Belethor and i have to wait for first customer. Belethor said they will come but even when i wait 24h (wait 1h then next 1h) quest is not progressing. I have this "seducting cothes" on me. Any advice how can i complete this quest ?

I have one more problem. if "customer" for prostitution job (or blackmail or this female owner from second Special Job) is in home and door are closed he won't come out until i lockpick the door and meet him inside. then when i leave he go out so i can do this quest.

Some of the npc's don't show up, if you look in  your quest log it will show an alternative location(I can't change this, I wish I could but I can't.)

Hi again,

after a lot of serious testing why some things didn't work I noticed that I accidently turned off Creature Animation in the Frameowrk (don't ask me how I managed to do that, probably sleep deprivation).

Anyway... I think the issue I am having with the quest *Come Workers, cum* really boils down to NPCs dying. I travelled to Solitude, went to the Winking Skeever, saved and diasbaled the Guild. Reloaded and saved again, activated the Guild and started all over. Before I checked if Irarvy was on the walls and lo and behold he was there.

To be safe I lured him to a safe spot, promising him a few hours of entertainment and left him inside one of the towers where he should be far away from sudden death.

After I finally managed to get my reputation up a third time, I went straight to Irarvy who was back on the walls. So far everything went fine and I never thought there were so many nests in Markath. Well, he was pleased and went his merry way to the Mill. After that Dandre and Sabino were on my list. All went well and I sent them on their way.

When I came back to Riften to get Ticedoni sobered up and I looked at his usual spot, the quest marker was there, hovering in mid air and no Ticedoni beneath it. Instead a Courier came running towards me, handing me a letter of Inheritance and 300 gold.

So now I have hard evidence it has nothing to do with a messed up installation, load order bullshit or anything else. These guys are simply unable to survive the harsh world of Skyrim it seems.

My guess why Ticedonis marker still showed up, whereas Irarvys didn't is simply the reason, that Irarvy died BEFORE I started the quest and Ticedoni died while it was active.

I'd say you should flag those guys as essential, until the quest is done or spawn them just when the quest starts (asking Esmeralda about the five men AND make them essential) otherwise you will always have this problem and just to be clear, I am not using any mod that raises monster spawns or anything alike.

Another issue regarrding the radiant quests:

We all know how stupididly messed up the radiant quest system is in Skyrim and most of it isn't your fault. Worse comes to worse if you finally get an NPC as quest target who is in the vanilla game but can't be accessed.

Dryston in Markath is such an example. This guy shows up, when you follow the quest *Forsworn Conspiracy* and even if he finally shows up, you can't initiate a dialog with him as he only tells you his line and carries on with his life. Which results in a dead end. There are a few more of these NPCs and I have no clue if it's possible to remove them from the radiant pool. Limiting the NPCs to the Tamriel worldspace doesn't seem to be enough as Dryston is from there.

The same happens with Sagrlof or Sogrlaf from the Dragonborn DLC, one of the guys on the ship that brings you to Solstheim. Again, no dialog possible and he is in the Tamriel worldspace...

I hope this helps you in limiting the frustration in upcoming versions...

I promise I will keep quiet now and let you do your magic.

Sounds solid. I'm going to make them essential because that is the easiest thing to do xD. I could exclude specific NPC's from my quests but I have to specify them... And if they aren't in the main game(DLC or mods) I can't remove them or have to make the DLC/mods a requirement and I don't want to do that(the DLC's are crap IMHO -.-')

Next version will have a cancel job option for these cases. I'll remove the vanilla guy from the list( the one in markarth) and anyone else if you report them to me.

Thanks a lot for the great testing :) It really saves me a lot of time.

What should i do? i passed the test and got into the guild hall, but i could not find Luna for my quests......

You should be able to find Luna near the front door of the guild.

I seem to be missing something.  Really like the idea of this mod.  However, every time I try to initiate the first quest, simply talking to a beggar, I tells me I've completed the quest without any animations playing.  The same happens with Belethor in Whiterun.  I've re-installed, cleaned SL, and tried several times and always the same results, no animations trigger but the quest completes.  All other SL mods I have installed work and animations trigger when they're supposed to.  Is it possibly a load order issue?

I seem to be missing something.  Really like the idea of this mod.  However, every time I try to initiate the first quest, simply talking to a beggar, I tells me I've completed the quest without any animations playing.  The same happens with Belethor in Whiterun.  I've re-installed, cleaned SL, and tried several times and always the same results, no animations trigger but the quest completes.  All other SL mods I have installed work and animations trigger when they're supposed to.  Is it possibly a load order issue?

GOT it to work-- tested the mod again.  Uninstalled, loaded save, saved, waited 24 hrs in game, saved, exited.  Then ran FINS again, reloaded, but left the mod at the end of the load order (didn't run BOSS), saved. Then talked to beggar in Markarth and the animation triggered.  This is the 5th time I've tried and the only difference is the load order.  Letting the Guild Mod be last of all SL mods to load, seems to have solved the animation trigger issue.  So far at least.  Now on to Whiterun to see what happens :)

Sounds solid. I'm going to make them essential because that is the easiest thing to do xD. I could exclude specific NPC's from my quests but I have to specify them... And if they aren't in the main game(DLC or mods) I can't remove them or have to make the DLC/mods a requirement and I don't want to do that(the DLC's are crap IMHO -.-')

Next version will have a cancel job option for these cases. I'll remove the vanilla guy from the list( the one in markarth) and anyone else if you report them to me.

I won't argue about the crappiness or non-crappiness of the DLCs. I got them in the legendary edition which was cheaper than getting all three DLCs seperately, even I had paid the main game already.

But then again I have bought the Collectors Editions of Morrowind and Oblivion, and later when the GOTY Editions came out on Steam I rebought them again. Now there is a complete collection of all ES games available, with reallly sweet maps and again I am thinking of getting that edition, too. Like Belethor would say: Some my call me crazy. Me I call it addiction *smiles*

Glad I could be of help, I was afraid I was going to annoy you like hell with all my nagging and poking. To be frank I haven't got a clue regarding modding. So I have a lot of ideas and can't get them done. At least I can test and report non-working issues, as far as I find them. Most of the time they find me.

Please understand that I'll stop testing for now and wait for the next version with the cancel job option. Starting all over again, doing the sightseeing through all of Skyrim is extremely frustrating if you have to do it repeatedly and using the console to set quest stages can mess things up pretty much if you don't have the correct settings.

I have only one tiny request for the next version:

I know this isn't meant for male characters, but I never was one who acknowledged certain standards. So my request is nothing major, but could you include a gender check for some dialogs. Getting called Ma'am by the guards while distracting them to search for the keys is a bit irritating. And Heedalur could get a funny spin when a male char strips for him. Something along the line 'Does every female have their breasts between their legs and why do you have such a short tail on your front?' or something like that.

I'll gladly offer my help for more sillyness if need be ;)

Still cannot get Belethor animation to trigger.  The quest just completes.  He gets back into bed.  Not sure what the issue is or if this will cause a problem with the rest of the quests

I really don't know, it may have something to do with the fact that the mod is not updated to the latest version of sexlab yet.

I won't argue about the crappiness or non-crappiness of the DLCs. I got them in the legendary edition which was cheaper than getting all three DLCs seperately, even I had paid the main game already.

But then again I have bought the Collectors Editions of Morrowind and Oblivion, and later when the GOTY Editions came out on Steam I rebought them again. Now there is a complete collection of all ES games available, with reallly sweet maps and again I am thinking of getting that edition, too. Like Belethor would say: Some my call me crazy. Me I call it addiction *smiles*

Glad I could be of help, I was afraid I was going to annoy you like hell with all my nagging and poking. To be frank I haven't got a clue regarding modding. So I have a lot of ideas and can't get them done. At least I can test and report non-working issues, as far as I find them. Most of the time they find me.

Please understand that I'll stop testing for now and wait for the next version with the cancel job option. Starting all over again, doing the sightseeing through all of Skyrim is extremely frustrating if you have to do it repeatedly and using the console to set quest stages can mess things up pretty much if you don't have the correct settings.

I have only one tiny request for the next version:

I know this isn't meant for male characters, but I never was one who acknowledged certain standards. So my request is nothing major, but could you include a gender check for some dialogs. Getting called Ma'am by the guards while distracting them to search for the keys is a bit irritating. And Heedalur could get a funny spin when a male char strips for him. Something along the line 'Does every female have their breasts between their legs and why do you have such a short tail on your front?' or something like that.

I'll gladly offer my help for more sillyness if need be ;)

I could do the male thing NP if you find any more lines reffering to females specificly please tell me so I make a second version.

I need help. When i get to the quest where i have to recruit five people, I try to get the guy in the bee and the barb basement, but it's glitched, and I can't figure out how to 'seduce' him. 

The first post contains a spoiler with some answers to questions like this ;)

Unsure of what to do now. Finished the 35 reputation quest, and the special quest after, but not sure where to go from there. Is that the end?

im at same point, think its the end for now, awesome job on this , cant w8 to see more :) I think maven blackbriar maybe up for guild antics in riften ;)..just a thought :)

A few more things a came across:

Having the Quest *Come workers, cum* active and Heedalur in the Bee and Barb already served. Let's you talk to Talen-Jei about a topic regarding a favor for a guild supporter. He answers something along the lines: sure, if you do the same for him that you did for Heedlaur.

After that a new quest gets added to the journal at pretty much the final stage

Journal entry reads: You visited all the innkeepers, visit Irvanna for your reward.

I have the feeling this is a follow up quest to the aforementioned Workers quest. You might want to look into it, as this clearly isn't supposed to work like that.

After I completed the 'broken' Guards quest I got a new job offer frum Luna. Helping those poor guards relieve some of their stress. When you talk to a guard and the sex scene starts, the dialog doesn't close and you can ask him 4 more times which results in the quest completion without doing proper work. I mean you get rewarded for 5 guards and really only helped one... Not very nice if you ask me :)

Hey all, I've been very busy the last week or so. I have done some work(mainly bug fixing) and planning for the next update. I know what's going to be in it and how I'm going to make it. All that remains now is for me to do it.

But here a small post so you all know I haven't been eaten by dragons ;)

Hey all, I've been very busy the last week or so. I have done some work(mainly bug fixing) and planning for the next update. I know what's going to be in it and how I'm going to make it. All that remains now is for me to do it.

But here a small post so you all know I haven't been eaten by dragons ;)

The long awaited update!

Glad to see you're still at this mod, can't wait to test run the updated version :)

Best of luck man!

good to see u still on it SC, cant w8 for more.

my advice to peeps who struggling is, always quicksave before u take any jobs, and if u get a go to (---) in (wherever) then reload and ask for another quest, the (---) means that npc it allocated is unavailable, prolly dead or sumin. with this simple rule u can progress through ranks pretty fast.

for those who failing to get clients show up on the whiterun job, makes sure u there between 1am and 6 am and don't use the w8 interface...just w8 it out in real time, also it says in quest log if first client don't show then go find him, it even tells u where to go.

When I take the very first prostitution job after the initiation everything works fine. When I collect my reward there aren't any more jobs. Am I doing something wrong?

you should have an option (greyed out) in talk interface. id like another prostitution job. or something similar. if not then id double check your install and make sure u got all reqs up to date, like fuz ro doh.

When I take the very first prostitution job after the initiation everything works fine. When I collect my reward there aren't any more jobs. Am I doing something wrong?

you should have an option (greyed out) in talk interface. id like another prostitution job. or something similar. if not then id double check your install and make sure u got all reqs up to date, like fuz ro doh.

I got past that but with the Argonian I talk to him naked and there isn't any new dialogue options.

I got past that but with the Argonian I talk to him naked and there isn't any new dialogue options.