I'm having a problem with the second client in the Whiterun prostitution quest.

He's not showing up and it's not saying who it is like the first one did

=<

My quest says you should wait for "Sigurd" you should see who that is on the wiki.

So I FINALLY got tricedoni to work, but I still have no options for the mage sinubu and I'm completely stuck on the quest until I get him to work at the mill. Any advice?

hmmmm check once more if you have all the ingredients, and have them with you. You also need the butterfly in a jar, not just the wings.

If that doesn't work I can get you a code but I think it will work.

Hi, I like your mod very much but I got a problem. 

I'm not able to start the quest "Clothes for a reputation". I got 35 reputation points and the Cuming of many quest's new label says to talk to Esmeralda but when I talk to her she shows no more talk options. I tryed to use the console command to start the quest ("setstage etc...) and this way I got the message that says the quest startd but when I went to Radiant Rainments nothing happened at all. Did I miss something?

Just one more information too: when you reach 25 reputation points the new expansion is the one about female jobs, isn't it?

Thank you again for your work. 

So I'm only at a 28 rep right now but I was wondering if the guild gets an upgraded look at the end of the questlines, or is it alright for me to go ahead and use my placeable statics mod to redecorate the guild? I wouldnt want to mess anything up.

nope, haven't done that yet. So feel free.

If you want you can send me a picture of your design so I can model it after that (I have no clue what the inside of such a guild would look like or if I have the kind of things that would be in there :s )

One of my biggest problems is that there are no customers there so it is hard to imagine what they would need.

Hello everybody) I have some problem with this mod. So.. i reinstall game and again install this mod. With beggars i have sex and receive letter. But with Belethor i can`t have sex ( Between midnight and 7pm belethor don`t have the option of sex. What should i do? Please help me) And sorry for my english) I am russian

I got the quest from a beggar and now I have to talk to Belethor between midnight and 7am. So, I break in his hous and talk to him, but there is no conversation option available to continue the quest. Probably conflicting with other mods. Can you please give the console command to go to the next queststage?

thx

Hello everybody) I have some problem with this mod. So.. i reinstall game and again install this mod. With beggars i have sex and receive letter. But with Belethor i can`t have sex ( Between midnight and 7pm belethor don`t have the option of sex. What should i do? Please help me) And sorry for my english) I am russian

I got the quest from a beggar and now I have to talk to Belethor between midnight and 7am. So, I break in his hous and talk to him, but there is no conversation option available to continue the quest. Probably conflicting with other mods. Can you please give the console command to go to the next queststage?

thx

A bunch of people encountered this problem in the ealier stages of the mod as well, but I can't remember what they did to fix it :/

If you have some skill with the console just the quest ID "SLG02" should be enough. Just grab what stage you are on now and add 10 to that amount(this works 90% of the time for my quests)

So. I find the way to solve this problem. Just write this command in console but you must stay in Whiterun 

prid 1A672

enable

resurrect

moveto player

addtofaction 51965 1

addtofaction 51599 1 

After this you will have the option to continue the quest

The command 'addtofaction 51965 1' doesn't work for me. It says invalid faction. 'addtofaction 51599 1' does work, but it doesn't resolve the problem.

I have no clue what you are talking about or what happened after you entered the console command I suggested above.

Clearly instructions were just too damn hard.

The idea was that you would enter

"SLG02.GetStage"

and after that

"SLG02.SetStage (previous number +10)"

If it's fixed now, great.

To any other people reading this that didn't somehow mess this up, please ignore these posts they won't help you.

Please can someone help me?

I can't start the quest "Clothes for a reputation".

I got 35 reputation points and the message says to talk to Esmeralda but when I try she has no new talk option so I'mnot able to start the quest.

Thanks

Have you done the previous quest, To steal a cherry?

Please can someone help me?

I can't start the quest "Clothes for a reputation".

I got 35 reputation points and the message says to talk to Esmeralda but when I try she has no new talk option so I'mnot able to start the quest.

Thanks

Have you done the previous quest, To steal a cherry?

Hi TheSc, Thanks for your help.

Yes I did the To steal a cherry quest (I recovered the note from the safe and delivered it to Esmeralda) and it is marked as completed in the journal.

So. I find the way to solve this problem. Just write this command in console but you must stay in Whiterun 

prid 1A672

enable

resurrect

moveto player

addtofaction 51965 1

addtofaction 51599 1 

After this you will have the option to continue the quest

The command 'addtofaction 51965 1' doesn't work for me. It says invalid faction. 'addtofaction 51599 1' does work, but it doesn't resolve the problem.

I have mistake) sorry) One more time )

prid 1A672

enable

resurrect

moveto player

addtofaction 51596 1

addtofaction 51599 1

HI I am doing the A Guard for the Goods and got the key already.  I talked to Dandre but he doesn't have a dialog so to release him from jail.   Who do I go to see to release him/

thanks.

Try opening the door, if he is not in his cell there is one cell with a locked door that he should be in(requiring a key)

So I recently stumbled upon a problem during my gameplay of Skyrim, I realized, a lot of people who weren't supposed to be essential, were essential!

So after disabling everything and enabling every single mod 6-7 at a time, after an hour I finally found the culprit.

This mod.

Sexlab Guild v666

When I tried to kill Nazeem with this mod, it was simply impossible. I tried to do the same to Yngvar the Singer and both were set essential even when they weren't supposed to. I really want to play with this mod though and I am really hoping you could help me try to fix this.

I'm not sure if this is done on purpose for clients and that I should just have it disabled when not using it but that's what I'll be doing for now. 

Cheers.