When I take the very first prostitution job after the initiation everything works fine. When I collect my reward there aren't any more jobs. Am I doing something wrong?

you should have an option (greyed out) in talk interface. id like another prostitution job. or something similar. if not then id double check your install and make sure u got all reqs up to date, like fuz ro doh.

I got past that but with the Argonian I talk to him naked and there isn't any new dialogue options.

no idea to be honest, but I do remember I had to strip all items to get him to talk, rings, necklaces..everything.

When I take the very first prostitution job after the initiation everything works fine. When I collect my reward there aren't any more jobs. Am I doing something wrong?

you should have an option (greyed out) in talk interface. id like another prostitution job. or something similar. if not then id double check your install and make sure u got all reqs up to date, like fuz ro doh.

I got past that but with the Argonian I talk to him naked and there isn't any new dialogue options.

no idea to be honest, but I do remember I had to strip all items to get him to talk, rings, necklaces..everything.

That didn't work, :/

Can the mod author help?

Edit: Removed Sanguine's Daedric Artifact which was unable to be unequipped. and it worked.

Hmmm

Apparently everything is alright here.

People are helping other people with their problems ;)

Please try the new version, it should have bugfixes for

You all!

Being late and all I have to go now

I will be gone for quite a while after this. Mainly for the reason spelled out, and because of a small vacation somewhere in Europe.

Realise that I didn't have much time for testing(none) but I had to give you the next version or it would take even longer for it to get to you.

Therefore I expect lots of bugs when I get back.

Halfway through next week probably.

Don't rage D:

Always help eachother, Chances are that if

You have a problem, someone has had it before you.

To me

For some reason I'm getting a global dialogue saying something along the lines of "you're going to have to time of your life tonight"...

It's sort of annoying because it's on every single NPC in the game and I'm not really sure of it's significance... Does anyone know what causes this? 

Hi,

thx for the great Mod. I have restarted the Quest/Mod and everything works fine till my reputation reach 35 and i get the "The Special Job" from Adrianna. The description says "meet your client", but there is no questmarker or anything else. Where should I go ?

Any Ideas ?

Thx alot.

Hi,

thx for the great Mod. I have restarted the Quest/Mod and everything works fine till my reputation reach 35 and i get the "The Special Job" from Adrianna. The description says "meet your client", but there is no questmarker or anything else. Where should I go ?

Any Ideas ?

Thx alot.

I had this problem too when doing contracts, i found out that if you go Into console and type 'showquesttargets', look for one which is something like "SLG(something here)" then type 'stopquest (questname)',  then 'resetquest (questname)', finally type 'startquest (questname)'. The quest should restart and update. This should work, if not, contact TheSC

Hi,

Any Ideas ?

Thx alot.

I had this problem too when doing contracts, i found out that if you go Into console and type 'showquesttargets', look for one which is something like "SLG(something here)" then type 'stopquest (questname)',  then 'resetquest (questname)', finally type 'startquest (questname)'. The quest should restart and update. This should work, if not, contact TheSC

Thx for the answer/help. Ive tryed a bit and found the quest. Looks like this quest is buggy, it didnt worked with a clean new game. Also, the quest wouldnt appear in the console with the command "showquesttargets". ( found the quest with "help SLG").

anyone else has problems here or can give me some names where the clients can be found if its not random ? reset and restart doesnt work :/

thx again

In Clothes for a Reputation the third client never comes.

I've waited the entire time and tried doing it again, but it doesn't work.

Help?

hi,

check the questlog, the first and the last client named there, maybe the third too. ( i can only remember first and last...)

check your quest journal for the quest details. Theres a chance several of them are at a specific location due to an event (useally the first time going into jorvunskar and seeing the brawl fight). Your quest journal should have an alternate location to meet them. Also depending on where they are in the city it may take a bit since they move at walking speed.

check your quest journal for the quest details. Theres a chance several of them are at a specific location due to an event (useally the first time going into jorvunskar and seeing the brawl fight). Your quest journal should have an alternate location to meet them. Also depending on where they are in the city it may take a bit since they move at walking speed.

I've waited more than 30 minutes and the quest marker is in the same spot.

Does anybody know the quest ID or thingy so I can reset or skip it?

I've waited more than 30 minutes and the quest marker is in the same spot.

Does anybody know the quest ID or thingy so I can reset or skip it?

What i mean is, read the questlog

Its a while ago but i can remember, that the first and the last client shown up in the questlog so you can visit them at home, this works too. Maybe the third one too. The questmarker wont move.

I'm back.

Trolledpan you can find the questlog when you press escape and click on the active quest. You should then see a line about what to do when your client doesn't show up.

The questlog had more vital information sometimes so I'd advice checking it when your stuck.

I'm tearing my hair out here. At first I couldn't get any jobs from the gals after the initial quest (no option in the dialogue), but after some load-order jiggling I got it to work (I think I moved Radiant Prostitution around). Then after a few days I ran BOSS, and the order changed and now I can't get a prostitution quest and the blackmail quest only returns [...] objectives. 

I've tried moving Guild and RP around in the load order, but am having zero success. Any ideas? Any mod, sexlab or normal, that has to be in front or behind Guild in the order?

Thanks for the mod btw - I was having a blast until I messed up :)

Forgot to add my load order

Dragonborn.esm=0
ApachiiHair.esm=1
ApachiiHairFemales.esm=1
RaceCompatibility.esm=1
ETaC - RESOURCES.esm=1
hdtHighHeel.esm=1
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm=1
SexLab.esm=1
SexLabAroused.esm=1
ZaZAnimationPack.esm=1
HighResTexturePack01.esp=1
HighResTexturePack02.esp=1
HighResTexturePack03.esp=1
Brawl Bugs CE.esp=1
Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp=1
RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.esp=1
Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp=1
Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp=1
Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp=0
Unofficial High Resolution Patch.esp=1
Hearthfire Homes - Interior Lighting for ENB.esp=1
Bestiality_NudeBears.esp=1
EternalTorch.esp=1
MicroBikini Topless.esp=0
MicroBikini Bottomless.esp=0
MicroBikini.esp=1
MF_RadiantProstitution.esp=1
MF_SpectatorCrowds.esp=1
SexLab Dangerously Nude.esp=1
SexLabGuild.esp=1
SexLabDefeat.esp=1
SexLabUtil1.esp=1
RaceMenu.esp=1
RaceMenuPlugin.esp=1
RaceMenuOverlays.esp=1
SkyUI.esp=1
Aradia Lace Dress.esp=1
BadMedicine1.1.esp=0
Ballet Boots.esp=1
Bikini-MTM.esp=1
Blade and Soul Negligee.esp=1
Bob's Boots v7.2.esp=1
ButterflyRobes.esp=1
DarkDiciple.esp=1
DCSorceress.esp=1
DemonHunterArmor.esp=1
DemonHunterV2armor.esp=1
DemonHunter_Scarf.esp=1
DWISSglasses-plain.esp=1
FlameAtronachArmor.esp=1
FullBootForKKSA.esp=1
Gatti12Jewelry.esp=1
Gatti14Yumiko.esp=1
GDZZJJDH.esp=1
HeatWavev4.esp=1
LB Blood Mage.esp=1
Remodeled Armor.esp=1
Remodeled Armor - Dawnguard.esp=1
Remodeled Armor - Dragonborn.esp=0
Remodeled Armor - Underwear.esp=1
SeraphineHuntedArmor.esp=1
Shiny Catsuits.esp=1
SkyHeels.esp=1
Svs Collection Jewelry.esp=1
TERAArmors_CBBE.esp=1
XiNafay - Kitty Corset.esp=1
YoungTrap.esp=1
zzMaidOutfits.esp=0
MennoHairFlowers.esp=1
Bards&Merchants.esp=1
CAMP.esp=1
CAMP Users.esp=1
Inconsequential NPCs.esp=1
Naked Potema.esp=1
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp=1
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp=1
SexLab Submit.esp=1
Convenient Horses.esp=1
ETaC - Villages Complete.esp=1
ETaC - Morthal.esp=1
RRRE-Lite.esp=1
RRRL-ETaC-Villages-Complete-Patch.esp=1
Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Dungeons.esp=1
Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Major City Exteriors.esp=1
Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Major City Interiors.esp=1
Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Minor Cities and Town Interiors.esp=1
RealisticNeedsandDiseases.esp=1
RND_Dawnguard-Patch.esp=1
RND_HearthFires-Patch.esp=1
RND_Dragonborn-Patch.esp=0
RND_USKP-Patch.esp=1
Werewolves.esp=1
HentaiCreatures.esp=1
FNISspells.esp=1
SGHairPack06.esp=1
SGHairPack03.esp=1
SGHairPack02.esp=1
SGHairPack04.esp=1
SGHairPack05.esp=1
SGHairPack01.esp=1
BS-TheHag_Overlays.esp=1
CustomRaces.esp=1
Working Dog.esp=1
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp=1
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Reduced.esp=1
Swift Steeds.esp=1
Artemis Clothes II.esp=1

I got that problem with the beggar too...
The Animation just is not playing.I already ran FNIS and so on...
Dont know if I missed something but every other SL mod is working fine for me.

Anybody can explain me what exactly i would have to do to get the mod working properly?
I can post my load order if you wanna see it.

EDIT:lol nevermind....problem just solved itself.Dont know how but it suddenly is working now.

I'm tearing my hair out here. At first I couldn't get any jobs from the gals after the initial quest (no option in the dialogue), but after some load-order jiggling I got it to work (I think I moved Radiant Prostitution around). Then after a few days I ran BOSS, and the order changed and now I can't get a prostitution quest and the blackmail quest only returns [...] objectives. 

I've tried moving Guild and RP around in the load order, but am having zero success. Any ideas? Any mod, sexlab or normal, that has to be in front or behind Guild in the order?

Thanks for the mod btw - I was having a blast until I messed up :)

Forgot to add my load order

Dragonborn.esm=0
ApachiiHair.esm=1
ApachiiHairFemales.esm=1
RaceCompatibility.esm=1
ETaC - RESOURCES.esm=1
hdtHighHeel.esm=1
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm=1
SexLab.esm=1
SexLabAroused.esm=1
ZaZAnimationPack.esm=1
HighResTexturePack01.esp=1
HighResTexturePack02.esp=1
HighResTexturePack03.esp=1
Brawl Bugs CE.esp=1
Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp=1
RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.esp=1
Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp=1
Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp=1
Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp=0
Unofficial High Resolution Patch.esp=1
Hearthfire Homes - Interior Lighting for ENB.esp=1
Bestiality_NudeBears.esp=1
EternalTorch.esp=1
MicroBikini Topless.esp=0
MicroBikini Bottomless.esp=0
MicroBikini.esp=1
MF_RadiantProstitution.esp=1
MF_SpectatorCrowds.esp=1
SexLab Dangerously Nude.esp=1
SexLabGuild.esp=1
SexLabDefeat.esp=1
SexLabUtil1.esp=1
RaceMenu.esp=1
RaceMenuPlugin.esp=1
RaceMenuOverlays.esp=1
SkyUI.esp=1
Aradia Lace Dress.esp=1
BadMedicine1.1.esp=0
Ballet Boots.esp=1
Bikini-MTM.esp=1
Blade and Soul Negligee.esp=1
Bob's Boots v7.2.esp=1
ButterflyRobes.esp=1
DarkDiciple.esp=1
DCSorceress.esp=1
DemonHunterArmor.esp=1
DemonHunterV2armor.esp=1
DemonHunter_Scarf.esp=1
DWISSglasses-plain.esp=1
FlameAtronachArmor.esp=1
FullBootForKKSA.esp=1
Gatti12Jewelry.esp=1
Gatti14Yumiko.esp=1
GDZZJJDH.esp=1
HeatWavev4.esp=1
LB Blood Mage.esp=1
Remodeled Armor.esp=1
Remodeled Armor - Dawnguard.esp=1
Remodeled Armor - Dragonborn.esp=0
Remodeled Armor - Underwear.esp=1
SeraphineHuntedArmor.esp=1
Shiny Catsuits.esp=1
SkyHeels.esp=1
Svs Collection Jewelry.esp=1
TERAArmors_CBBE.esp=1
XiNafay - Kitty Corset.esp=1
YoungTrap.esp=1
zzMaidOutfits.esp=0
MennoHairFlowers.esp=1
Bards&Merchants.esp=1
CAMP.esp=1
CAMP Users.esp=1
Inconsequential NPCs.esp=1
Naked Potema.esp=1
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp=1
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp=1
SexLab Submit.esp=1
Convenient Horses.esp=1
ETaC - Villages Complete.esp=1
ETaC - Morthal.esp=1
RRRE-Lite.esp=1
RRRL-ETaC-Villages-Complete-Patch.esp=1
Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Dungeons.esp=1
Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Major City Exteriors.esp=1
Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Major City Interiors.esp=1
Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Minor Cities and Town Interiors.esp=1
RealisticNeedsandDiseases.esp=1
RND_Dawnguard-Patch.esp=1
RND_HearthFires-Patch.esp=1
RND_Dragonborn-Patch.esp=0
RND_USKP-Patch.esp=1
Werewolves.esp=1
HentaiCreatures.esp=1
FNISspells.esp=1
SGHairPack06.esp=1
SGHairPack03.esp=1
SGHairPack02.esp=1
SGHairPack04.esp=1
SGHairPack05.esp=1
SGHairPack01.esp=1
BS-TheHag_Overlays.esp=1
CustomRaces.esp=1
Working Dog.esp=1
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp=1
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Reduced.esp=1
Swift Steeds.esp=1
Artemis Clothes II.esp=1

I'm afraid I'm a really minimalistic guy when it comes to mods. I only have about 10-20 myself. So I wouldn't know what to do, you could try placing it down a lot to see if that helps.

I got that problem with the beggar too...

The Animation just is not playing.I already ran FNIS and so on...

Dont know if I missed something but every other SL mod is working fine for me.

Anybody can explain me what exactly i would have to do to get the mod working properly?

I can post my load order if you wanna see it.

Again, I don't know. Try putting it on the end/close to the end of your load order. If that doesn't work I'll think about it again, bit tired now :s

The best way to test things like this is to make a new character and see if you can get the quests that way. I've not personally played this mod, so I don't know how tedious that might be to get back to where you were in the guild, but at least you'll know if it's definitely something with your load order (if it still doesn't work) or maybe with your save.

I've been watching this mod for awhile, but was waiting for it to mature a bit before jumping in. What does the current version entail? I remember reading something about the two numbers of the version representing the quests and the side jobs, so does that mean there are now 6 quests and 66 side jobs? :o

The best way to test things like this is to make a new character and see if you can get the quests that way. I've not personally played this mod, so I don't know how tedious that might be to get back to where you were in the guild, but at least you'll know if it's definitely something with your load order (if it still doesn't work) or maybe with your save.

I've been watching this mod for awhile, but was waiting for it to mature a bit before jumping in. What does the current version entail? I remember reading something about the two numbers of the version representing the quests and the side jobs, so does that mean there are now 6 quests and 66 side jobs? :o

nah, it means I lost track and didn't want to think about it too much :D

I believe it has 6 side jobs, 6 main quests, 3 expansion quests and 1 hidden quest right now. so maybe I should make it V.6631....

Hello,

First, I'd like to thank you for taking the time out of your day to help make Skyrim a better experience for everyone. I am having a bit of technical difficulty with your mod. Upon selecting a game to load, I instantly CTD. I've checked the requirements of this mod, and have them both. Is there any known mods that would immediately shut this mod down, or versions of SexLab that are incompatible?

nah, it means I lost track and didn't want to think about it too much :D

I believe it has 6 side jobs, 6 main quests, 3 expansion quests and 1 hidden quest right now. so maybe I should make it V.6631....

Thanks for straightening that out! Your versioning system is, umm... confusing.

But the mod sounds cool so I think I shall have to try it.