I must be a idiot, but I'm really struggling to get this to work on Vortex despite someone earlier somehow getting it to work. Tried it both in \Data\FNIS Behavior SE 7.6 XXL\ (including trying to make a subfolder, running it twice), along with regular tools and GenerateFNIS_for_Users folders without much success. Anyone have any clue as of how to get it to work? Really struggling with this here and I kinda don't feel like transferring my whole modlist over to MO2 or NMM.

• 1 month later...
On 2023/5/2 at 午前9時31分, nihminus said:

私は愚か者に違いありませんが、以前に誰かがなんとか動作させたにもかかわらず、これを Vortex で動作させるのに本当に苦労しています。\Data\FNIS Behavior SE 7.6 XXL\ (サブフォルダーの作成、2 回の実行を含む) と通常のツールおよびGenerateFNIS_for_Usersフォルダーの両方で試しましたが、あまり成功しませんでした。それを機能させる方法について何か手がかりを持っている人はいますか? ここでこれに本当に苦労していて、modlist 全体を MO2 や NMM に転送する気にはなれません。

I'm not very good at English. I don't know if I can help you since it is a machine translation, but XXXXL itself is now available in my vortex since the title of the FNIS was changed. Can you help me with a screenshot image of the tool?
I think it worked when I ran it in a shell.

ddc.png

• 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just tried this patch and it actually works. But the problem is i also using Nemesis, using both FNIS and Nemesis was working fine for me but not for this Patch. The Nemesis will alter this Patch in the end and and this Patch will not working anymore. Is there any chance to make this Patch works alongside with Nemesis?