37 minutes ago, COLOCO said:

WHAT?!

That's not so important. bsdiff/bspatch is actually based on the very advanced algorithm in this paper, but the tool itself is quite simple since it hide all those complex things inside. 

What I'm doing now is to reproduce the algorithm in this paper in a user-friendly way so I can finally give you a single-click installer, maybe tomorrow will be enough.

On 1/25/2023 at 4:51 AM, Ricardo-Evans said:

You will need some animation slots patches. In my memory, SexLab Utility Plus increase the SL slots, while you can also use SexLab sslAnimationSlots 2000 to even increase more.

Moreover, you will also need to patch Skyrim itself to increase the idle animation limit. The existing patches include SSE Engine Fixes and Animation Limit Crash Fix SSE.

For Skyrim LE, you will need even more patches including memory limit patches, etc. You can read this article to understand what patches you will need.

Another thing is that the count of SexLab animations is not equal to FNIS animations count. We usually use SLAL to load SexLab animations, which is only a part of FNIS animations. The FNIS animations include more like combat animations, etc.

As for Nemesis, I don't know exactly whether it has animations count limit. However, it doesn't support creature animations and often crashes on my computer. So lots of users may still prefer FNIS. If you can use Nemesis of normal FNIS without animation count problem, this patch is not needed.

Ah thanks, was curious. Think had almost hit the cap with 19k being reported from FNIS so was just wondering, switched to nemesis which was reporting I had 35k for some reason.  Haven't tested creature animations but there's supposedly a patch for nemesis.

1 hour ago, sinph said:

Ah thanks, was curious. Think had almost hit the cap with 19k being reported from FNIS so was just wondering, switched to nemesis which was reporting I had 35k for some reason.  Haven't tested creature animations but there's supposedly a patch for nemesis.

There do is a creature patch for Nemesis, but it's used to make Nemesis not to crash when it meet creature animation mods, instead of to enable Nemesis to generate creature animations. For SexLab creature animations, you have to use FNIS so far.

On 1/25/2023 at 2:04 PM, harems said:

can you have video for guide tutorial installing ?

On 1/25/2023 at 11:29 PM, Nikett7 said:

Need instructions on how to install it. For example, I do not know how to use the command line.

22 hours ago, Einheit501 said:

Ok thank you this makes me understand the core thing about those files. Will give it a try but i think i have to rely on the patcher you working on. 

In any Case thanks for the work and effort!

18 hours ago, COLOCO said:

My brainnnnn ?!plz easy instalationnnn!!!

For those still struggling with the bsdiff/bspatch tools: the latest version is a single-click patcher, read the install guide in the description.

9 hours ago, Ricardo-Evans said:

For those still struggling with the bsdiff/bspatch tools: the latest version is a single-click patcher, read the install guide in the description.

Thank you so much for making it a smoother process and I don't need to follow the steps on vortex do I?

It looks like it works as is.

2 hours ago, Doramatsurugi said:

Sorry, i was always to lazy to switch all my mod so I'm still on NMM, how can i "add the executive" in NMM if someone know please ?

34 minutes ago, Unknownflames said:

Thank you so much for making it a smoother process and I don't need to follow the steps on vortex do I?

It looks like it works as is.

I don't use NMM or Vortex. But for anyone can't finish the step "add MO2 executable" for any reason, just extract my files into FNIS mod folders and run it will also work.

6 hours ago, gogo2225 said:

I tried to exceed the limit of 32000 but my game pop up this notification, is it safe to use this patch without breaking my save?

enb2023_1_27_05_35_34.png

This patch can never corrupt your save so it's always safe to try. If you meet any trouble just follow the uninstall steps and rerun FNIS and it will recover everything.

I don't know which mod popups this message as I never meet it before. If you can press OK and continue gaming without issues then I think you don't need to care it.

I remember DAR may popups a similar message which forces you to exit. For this issue, if you are using AE version, you can find an ini file with DAR where you can adjust the animation limit of DAR; if you are using SE version, you will need a modified DAR dll like me which can be found somewhere on the Internet.

2 hours ago, Ricardo-Evans said:

I don't use NMM or Vortex. But for anyone can't finish the step "add MO2 executable" for any reason, just extract my files into FNIS mod folders and run it will also work.

Puting it into FnisXXL and running it results in it not being found.

Putting it into FnisXXL subfolder tools results in it being found but does not increase anim limit.

9 hours ago, gogo2225 said:

I tried to exceed the limit of 32000 but my game pop up this notification

2 hours ago, Ricardo-Evans said:

I don't know which mod popups this message as I never meet it before.

i do believe that message is from DAR.

20 minutes ago, Unknownflames said:

Puting it into FnisXXL and running it results in it not being found.

Putting it into FnisXXL subfolder tools results in it being found but does not increase anim limit.

The second try should success. Rerun FNIS and check whether the window title changed as the screenshot

3 hours ago, Unknownflames said:

You know I never realized the difference in screenshots, I am also suspecting that it's DAR 16k limit as well but at work so I can't check. 

Focus on the FNIS window title, before patching it's FNIS XXL and after patching it's FNIS XXXXL

DAR will not break FNIS, it will only popup a message to force you exit once you load your game

On 1/26/2023 at 7:01 PM, Ricardo-Evans said:

Thank you very mutch. The Patch worked as intended. But now i feel a bit dump. I saw that i get the message like gogo2225 but with just 16k Animations

Skyrim and FNIS XXL (or XXXXL) is installed like it should be (on a drive outside C : and Programms/Programmsx86) but why do i have just a 16k limit? Any suggestions? 

INgame.jpg

FNIS.jpg

7 hours ago, Einheit501 said:

Thank you very mutch. The Patch worked as intended. But now i feel a bit dump. I saw that i get the message like gogo2225 but with just 16k Animations

Skyrim and FNIS XXL (or XXXXL) is installed like it should be (on a drive outside C : and Programms/Programmsx86) but why do i have just a 16k limit? Any suggestions? 

/cdn-cgi/mirage/531a9dd819b782d34bbc1d67a1a7239deef5951485be73bb5bc472b77c991d3d/1280/https://static.loverslab.com/uploads/monthly_2023_01/INgame.jpg.9d145633f3035cb220bf69488258d817.jpg

/cdn-cgi/mirage/531a9dd819b782d34bbc1d67a1a7239deef5951485be73bb5bc472b77c991d3d/1280/https://static.loverslab.com/uploads/monthly_2023_01/FNIS.jpg.bca9ed9d6d10334e80488567df9640be.jpg

I believe that's DAR and what @gogo2225 and I have been trying to find a way around.

7 hours ago, Einheit501 said:

INgame.jpg

FNIS.jpg

It's DAR limiting the animiations, try the 32k version provided by others in this topic.

51 minutes ago, Unknownflames said:

There's a higher limit?

There can be a higher limit, but nobody seems to post it before and I'm still working on it. It requires some reverse-engineering to modify the limit. Another solution is to try the Open Animation Replacer by Ersh, which is a drop-in replacement of DAR but still in beta.