Fire Emblem Engage (Switch)

6 minutes ago, cris1010 said:

WelI this is the first version of "Supports Uncensoring", a project that i started do due to the blatant censorship that the game suffers.

For now only contains Louis "us english" support conversations and wakeups.

Supports_Uncensored_v0.1.7z 18.37 kB · 1 download

I decided to start with Louis because he is one of the most censored characters in the game to the point where his personal skill doesn't make any sense with the censored conversations.

I used UABEA and MSBTeditor like i show here. It should work perfectly in all game versions but let me know if there are any issues.

does this uncensoring include Annas S support? or is it a "its uncensored except for this 1 thing"?

On 2/13/2023 at 11:56 PM, Obligitury said:

does this uncensoring include Annas S support? or is it a "its uncensored except for this 1 thing"?

Well like i said, right now the mod only have Louis supports and wake-ups.

But yeah i intend to match all support and wake-up texts from the japanese version.

All support conversations files are independent from eachother so people can pick and choose whatever they want.

PD: DEVELOPMENT IS BEING CONTINUED IN VARISHANGOUT FORUM

Edited by cris1010
21 hours ago, Zero_Fucks_Given said:

i now merged The combo nude mod posted by @DORODERE with Grown-Up Anna + Trickster Class! [Fire Emblem Engage] [Mods] (gamebanana.com) and No Engage Accessories [Fire Emblem Engage] [Mods] (gamebanana.com)  Download : Astra, Impale, and Aether. [Fire Emblem Engage] [Mods] (gamebanana.com) Starsphere for everyone - Personal skills version [Fire Emblem Engage] [Mods] (gamebanana.com) No Emblem Sparkles [Fire Emblem Engage] [Mods] (gamebanana.com) and i even updated the no engage accessories to work with 1.2.0 let me know if anyone would like it.... also have plans to merge others. i finally was able to swap all female engage forms with their nude body so byebye ugly engaged outfits! i am done merging what i want to merge so if someone would like the mod i will post soon

I looked at the page for the no engage accessories and I'm still not sure what this mod does visually. I don't really see much of a difference. 

48 minutes ago, Zero_Fucks_Given said:

thanks to ALOT of help from a friend and fellow modder we may just have nude emblems for yall soon we are testing and im adding some updates from gamebanana back into the mod then maybe just maybe nude emblems will be realized

Your work is highly anticipated and very much appreciated friend!

57 minutes ago, nenekomoriron said:

I finally able to modify Zephia's Body Mesh and create a nips on it, also manage to fix the resolution so it's not blurry anymore 

will post it here along with modified Chloe's original costume, still polishing some detail for both

Hide contents

Mesh with NippleNips.png.24d5a85b1b2d4888064f4b323a28b4dd.png

Chloe's modified original costume

Chloe.png.ac9cd03967363a1359c5304a99d62db0.png

can i get that ubody file? wanna add it to the combo i just need the ubody

8 hours ago, nenekomoriron said:

我终于能够修改 Zephia 的 Body Mesh 并在其上创建一个 nips,还设法修复分辨率,使其不再模糊 

将把它和修改过的 Chloe 的原始服装一起发布在这里,仍在为两者打磨一些细节

Great job, but would prefer to be naked without tattoos, and it would be great to do a heart-shaped  pubic hair(a little pubic hair).

Edited by 孫悟空
8 hours ago, nenekomoriron said:

I can provide the enchanted 2d texture (better resolution) one right away, but the 3d mesh is still on progress since I need to tweak some parameter to make it show a correct color

(the color seems weird when I apply it on Timerra)

if you okay with that please tell me if you one the [nude only] or [nude + tattoo] one

That's fine and nude only

20 hours ago, cris1010 said:

WelI this is the first version of "Supports Uncensoring", a WIP that i started do due to the blatant censorship that the game suffers.

Version 0.1:

-For now only contains Louis "us english" support conversations and wakeups.

Supports_Uncensored_v0.1.7z 18.37 kB · 14 downloads

I decided to start with Louis because he is one of the most censored characters in the game to the point where his personal skill doesn't make any sense with the censored conversations.

I used UABEA and MSBTeditor like i show here. It should work perfectly in any game updates but let me know if there are any issues or i forget something.

Can I add your work present and future to the combo mod?

4 minutes ago, Zero_Fucks_Given said:

says someone who doesnt contribute but fine i wont post anymore

what a nice respond, you're posting style makes it difficult to navigate the thread and it increases the pages count so i suggested that you edit posts to make it easier to navigate mate.