Fire Emblem Engage (Switch)

5 minutes ago, jimkage said:

There's a fe_assets_message - Copy folder inside the files can I delete it ?

Yeah, I was going to remove that in my next update. I was messing around with the text for the battle outfits mod. It doesn't do anything, it can be deleted.

3 hours ago, DORODERE said:

是的,我打算在下一次更新中删掉它。我在弄乱战斗装备模板的文字。它什么都不做,可以删掉。

Unfortunately I can't modder this mod, could you please delete the male in this mod (Oersted's Playable Bosses) and only add female (Abyme is also a woman)? Or you can teach me how to modify and what tools to use.You don't need to rush this mod, the authors say new characters will be added.Thanks a lot!

Edited by 孫悟空

i now merged The combo nude mod posted by @DORODERE with Grown-Up Anna + Trickster Class! [Fire Emblem Engage] [Mods] (gamebanana.com) and No Engage Accessories [Fire Emblem Engage] [Mods] (gamebanana.com)  Download : Astra, Impale, and Aether. [Fire Emblem Engage] [Mods] (gamebanana.com) Starsphere for everyone - Personal skills version [Fire Emblem Engage] [Mods] (gamebanana.com) No Emblem Sparkles [Fire Emblem Engage] [Mods] (gamebanana.com) and i even updated the no engage accessories to work with 1.2.0 let me know if anyone would like it.... also have plans to merge others. i finally was able to swap all female engage forms with their nude body so byebye ugly engaged outfits! i am done merging what i want to merge so if someone would like the mod i will post soon

Edited by Zero_Fucks_Given
3 hours ago, Zero_Fucks_Given said:

i now merged The combo nude mod posted by @DORODERE with Grown-Up Anna + Trickster Class! [Fire Emblem Engage] [Mods] (gamebanana.com) and No Engage Accessories [Fire Emblem Engage] [Mods] (gamebanana.com)  Download : Astra, Impale, and Aether. [Fire Emblem Engage] [Mods] (gamebanana.com) Starsphere for everyone - Personal skills version [Fire Emblem Engage] [Mods] (gamebanana.com) No Emblem Sparkles [Fire Emblem Engage] [Mods] (gamebanana.com) and i even updated the no engage accessories to work with 1.2.0 let me know if anyone would like it.... also have plans to merge others. i finally was able to swap all female engage forms with their nude body so byebye ugly engaged outfits! i am done merging what i want to merge so if someone would like the mod i will post soon

And here it is the uber combined mod all compatable with one anotherr and working with 1.2.0 hope you like it and appreciate it because merging it all gave me a daamn headache. make sure to thank the original creator of the nude mod and @DORODERE for merging the original bundle.

Edited by Zero_Fucks_Given

I wonder if anyone here will change the mod Oersted's Playable Boss to include only female in unplayable characters, because adding too many people would take up the main character position, so just want female in it.I wish I had the freedom to edit the mods I needed, but I can't find the tutorials and tools...How to edit the xml's? I don't know what tool to use to open and edit xml.bundle, I prefer to edit it myself so that I can integrate some of the mods I need...

Edited by 孫悟空

WelI this is the first version of "Supports Uncensoring", a WIP that i started do due to the blatant censorship that the game suffers.

Version 0.1:

-For now only contains Louis "us english" support conversations and wakeups.

Supports_Uncensored_v0.1.7z

I decided to start with Louis because he is one of the most censored characters in the game to the point where his personal skill doesn't make any sense with the censored conversations.

I used UABEA and MSBTeditor like i show here. It should work perfectly in any game updates but let me know if there are any issues or i forget something.

PD: DEVELOPMENT IS BEING CONTINUED IN VARISHANGOUT FORUM

Edited by cris1010