Fire Emblem Engage (Switch)

2 hours ago, Kakrop said:

https://ibb.co/9WjRrWH Its possible having this outflit while having nude mod? Beacuse if i put ubody nude mod this outflit disappear. 

Not possible, since the outfit itself is the one from Zephia and changing it means it applies on Zephia base body as well. And there's only one at the time, unless you can somehow add another bundle copy of Zephia into the mod and make it a entirely new entry.

17 hours ago, ItisRyan142 said:

这是我之前的裸体模组 1.2.0 的更新版本,与 Deathchaos 战斗服装模组兼容,结合了默认的 Alear 马尾辫、长大的安娜和更大的胸围调整。此外,我还添加了 Alear 长发版本和她来自 Deathchaos mod 的原始配件,因此您可以在游戏中随时切换到她的长发版本,但个人更喜欢马尾辫。 

编辑* 我想我对此并不明显,但裸装可以在 Deathchaos mod 复制的 engaged edelgard 装下的精品店购买。
使用的模组是安娜长大的,可以在本主题第 3-4 页上的 gamebanana 和裸体模组文件上下载。

战斗装备和更多装备_NudeModCompatible.7z 121.92 KB · 108次下载

Why does the game still crash using this mod?(1.2.0)

3 hours ago, ItisRyan142 said:

Not possible, since the outfit itself is the one from Zephia and changing it means it applies on Zephia base body as well. And there's only one at the time, unless you can somehow add another bundle copy of Zephia into the mod and make it a entirely new entry.

Hi, thank you very much for this package!

Currently i'm using Battle Outfit mods with the add-on "Purchasable Class Outfits [Battle Outfits Mod]" (from gamebanana)

But I really want some of your edits, like the Zephia costume.
I'm comparing the two files with winmerge to include only this outfit on my installed mod mentioned above, but I dont know which line I should modify to do it.
Can you help me with that?

1 hour ago, ShadoGiow said:

Hi, thank you very much for this package!

Currently i'm using Battle Outfit mods with the add-on "Purchasable Class Outfits [Battle Outfits Mod]" (from gamebanana)

But I really want some of your edits, like the Zephia costume.
I'm comparing the two files with winmerge to include only this outfit on my installed mod mentioned above, but I dont know which line I should modify to do it.
Can you help me with that?

just find one of the engage outfits from item/shop bundle and copy paste, they will probs share the same name like AID_Engagesmth, then do the same for all 3 bundle files, then change the dress model to zephia entry.

On 2/9/2023 at 5:54 PM, ItisRyan142 said:

Here's my updated ver for 1.2.0 of my previous nude mod compatible with Deathchaos battle outfits mod, combined with Alear ponytail default, anna grown up, and bigger bust adjustments. Also I've added Alear long hair ver with her original accessory from Deathchaos mod, so you can switch to her long hair ver whenever you like ingame, though personally prefer ponytail more. 

EDIT* I guess I'm not being obvious about it, but the nude outfit is purchaseable in boutique under a copied engage edelgard outfit from Deathchaos mod.
Mods used were grown up anna are downloadable on gamebanana and nude mod files on this topic page 3-4.

Battle Outfits and More Outfits_NudeModCompatible.7z 121.92 kB · 145 downloads

Hey man, your work is much appreciated!

Would it be too much of a hassle to make a version of this without the bigger bust adjustments? It's gonna sound silly considering we're using a nude mod, but it kinda breaks immersion for me when all I see is giant boobs everywhere lol...

Thanks in advance!

4 hours ago, Tato001 said:

Hey man, your work is much appreciated!

Would it be too much of a hassle to make a version of this without the bigger bust adjustments? It's gonna sound silly considering we're using a nude mod, but it kinda breaks immersion for me when all I see is giant boobs everywhere lol...

Thanks in advance!

I would appreciate it as well

It is certainly a nice option, while they size upgrade looks divine on some characters like queen lumera, they are very distracting on most characters (like Alear).

There was a tool to edit the scales for three houses that unfortunately we4 dont have for engage.

A nude default size mod would be most appreciated (but queen lumera rules in the mod currently)!

So, I edited the sizes for all of the characters, tested it on cfw and got everything working. I bundled them together, so that you only need to install the package in the game folder. Credit to all the amazing people here that do work I don't have patience for (and xinthefreefallx on GB for his grown up Anna numbers). I only merged a couple files and repackaged stuff.

Instructions, because I feel like I need to do SOMETHING:

1. Download the file with the breast size you want.

2. Extract the file and place it in the correct folder for your game. On CFW, that's /atmosphere/contents/0100A6301214E000

3. Go to the boutique. There should be two Engage (Edelgard) outfits. Press L or R to cycle to a female character, then check each one to find the correct one (you will not see a difference with a male character).

4. Buy and equip it.

5. To restore Alear's original hairstyle, buy and equip the "Original Accessory" accessory.

Credit goes to: ItisRyan142, clouser, Hugh Neutron, xinthefreefallx (from Gamebanana), definitely NOT me

Let me know if it bothers anyone that I've bundled things together for ease, I'm terrible at social convention.

Normal.7z Big.7z

Edited by grmbrn
8 minutes ago, grmbrn said:

So, I edited the sizes for all of the characters, tested it on cfw and got everything working. I bundled them together, so that you only need to install the package in the game folder. Credit to all the amazing people here that do work I don't have patience for (and xinthefreefallx on GB for his grown up Anna numbers). I only merged a couple files and repackaged stuff.

2. Extract the file and place it in the correct folder for your game. On CFW, that's /atmosphere/contents/0100A6301214E000

3. Go to the boutique. There should be two Engage (Edelgard) outfits. Press L or R to cycle to a female character, then check each one to find the correct one (you will not see a difference with a male character).

4. Buy and equip it.

5. To restore Alear's original hairstyle, buy and equip the "Original Accessory" accessory.

Credit goes to: ItisRyan142, clouser, Hugh Neutron, xinthefreefallx (from Gamebanana), definitely NOT me

Let me know if it bothers anyone that I've bundled things together for ease, I'm terrible at social convention.

Normal.7z 3.45 MB · 10 downloads Big.7z 3.45 MB · 1 download

Awesome! Exactly what we needed. Thanks for that. Only one question though, is it possible to do one without the Anna mod included? Not nude or anything, it's just weird with the adult body and child voice. I like to keep the characters as vanilla as possible, which is why I wanted a non 2x breast version in the first place haha.

2 minutes ago, grmbrn said:

Well, the problem there is that the nude mod is indiscriminate. Unfortunately, I don't have the skill to remove the Anna mod and remove her from the nude mod.

Damn, ok. I'll pick my battles haha. I'd rather have the nude mod =P Thanks anyways!

if the idolmaster thread sets any precedent (since it did require mod intervention at one point) nude mods that apply castwide and hit a few unintentional targets should be allowed as long as you dont post pictures of the offending characters or mods specifically for those characters.

Well, this has me looking into making my own modifications now haha. I fixed my Anna issue myself, so no worries there. But it got me thinking about other characters. I noticed that Zephia is nude in this mod but she doesn't use a swimsuit. So obviously her default outfit was made to be the nude body. Is this possible to do for other non playable characters? What would I have to change to make their outfit use the nude body?

Edit: Also, the outfit mod was updated. So I guess since the nude mod bundle uses it, it requires an update too if we want the fixes?

https://gamebanana.com/mods/424968

Edited by DORODERE
2 hours ago, grmbrn said:

4. Buy and equip it.

Normal.7z 3.45 MB · 27 downloads Big.7z 3.45 MB · 10 downloads

Whenever I go to the boutique shop I only see one engage Edelgard outfit am I doing something wrong or do I have to get it later

2 hours ago, grmbrn said:

Check and see if that's the mod one.

I wouldn't be bothering anyone if it was it, no it's the one that's purple and black it has a cloak and chest plate, does this mod require any other mods to work? I'm using Ryujinx if that matters.

Edited by joshua3883