Fire Emblem Engage (Switch)

Better shop would definitely not work with it, and make sure it's the last thing that overwrites the three files in the fe_assets_gamedata and fe_assets_unit folders of the bundle. Other mods might make the shops and items wrong for it. I'm still re-testing my bundle with mods I know are compatible (but are 100% NOT necessary), just to make sure, but that MIGHT solve your problem. Might take me a few mins to get past the first few chapters to get a test save, though. I'm kinda sloooow. In both meanings of the word.

Ok! So this is my first time "modding" this game, so apologies if anything is a bit fucky...but it seems to work on my end! I went ahead and combined Nude Mod/Textures posted here, along with Battle Outfits and More Outfits, Class And Amiibo Outfits for All, Oersted's Playable Bosses and Emblem Weapons Unlocked. All with the latest versions (as of this edit =P)

Let me know if there are any issues. I simply used Notepad++'s compare plugin to find differences between the mods and merge the changes. I haven't tested extensively, but it's worked so far. The only issue I've found is the lack of names for the battle outfits, but that's an issue with the mod itself, not my combination.

Nude Mod + Additional Content.rar

The nude mod works with Playable Bosses but will only effect the ones on your team as the NPCs don't wear the outfit. If anyone knows how to add the nude body to unplayable characters, let me know. I want to mod the queens too ❤️

Untitled.thumb.png.89b3986829d52056501317c48717c454.png

Edited by DORODERE
2 hours ago, grmbrn said:

Better shop would definitely not work with it, and make sure it's the last thing that overwrites the three files in the fe_assets_gamedata and fe_assets_unit folders of the bundle. Other mods might make the shops and items wrong for it. I'm still re-testing my bundle with mods I know are compatible (but are 100% NOT necessary), just to make sure, but that MIGHT solve your problem. Might take me a few mins to get past the first few chapters to get a test save, though. I'm kinda sloooow. In both meanings of the word.

I don't know if it will help but this is a save after you get the beauty shop

Manual0

48 minutes ago, joshua3883 said:

I don't know if it will help but this is a save after you get the beauty shop

Manual0 382.3 kB · 0 downloads

Might've been useful about 5 mins before you posted it, but I was already halfway through Ch5. I unlocked the boutique, and it didn't come up, so I read the shop xml. It didn't unlock until the chapter after the boutique opens, but I changed that because that's silly. If you've beaten Ch6, though, there shouldn't be a reason it's not showing up. Try replacing this file in \romfs\Data\StreamingAssets\aa\Switch\fe_assets_gamedata

shop.xml.bundle

7 hours ago, grmbrn said:

因此,我编辑了所有字符的大小,在 cfw 上进行了测试,一切正常。我把它们捆绑在一起,这样你只需要在游戏文件夹中安装包。感谢这里所有令人惊叹的人,他们所做的工作我没有耐心(以及 GB 上的 xinthefreefallx 为他长大的 Anna 号码)。我只合并了几个文件并重新打包了东西。

说明,因为我觉得我需要做一些事情:

1. 下载你想要的乳房尺寸的文件。

2. 解压缩文件并将其放入游戏的正确文件夹中。在 CFW 上,这是 /atmosphere/contents/0100A6301214E000

3. 去精品店。应该有两个 Engage(Edelgard)服装。按 L 或 R 循环到女性角色,然后检查每一个以找到正确的角色(你不会看到与男性角色的区别)。

4.购买并装备它。

5.要恢复Alear的原始发型,请购买并装备“Original Accessory”饰品。

感谢:ItisRyan142、clouser、Hugh Neutron、xinthefreefallx(来自 Gamebanana),绝对不是我

让我知道如果有人因为我为了方便而把东西捆绑在一起而感到困扰,我在社交场合很糟糕。

普通.7z 3.45 MB · 90 次下载 Big.7z 3.45 MB · 31 次下载

What's the difference between normal and big? Can you send pictures for comparison?Thanks!

3 hours ago, grmbrn said:

Might've been useful about 5 mins before you posted it, but I was already halfway through Ch5. I unlocked the boutique, and it didn't come up, so I read the shop xml. It didn't unlock until the chapter after the boutique opens, but I changed that because that's silly. If you've beaten Ch6, though, there shouldn't be a reason it's not showing up. Try replacing this file in \romfs\Data\StreamingAssets\aa\Switch\fe_assets_gamedata

shop.xml.bundle 29.95 kB · 1 download

Thanks for all your efforts I have no more issues.

On 2/5/2023 at 11:07 PM, Hugh Neutron said:

This is about the most as I'll do. I still think that we should edit the boutique to sell this in place of the female swimsuit.

2023020521050000-C71F2BA23713B0380A896115D1AD4717.jpg.6849498399a14e04f7c599709097c130.jpg2023020521051300-C71F2BA23713B0380A896115D1AD4717.jpg.77d6a1d3862ae0254788834dbe49bc2a.jpg

ubody_msn0df_c553.bundle 3.81 MB · 207 downloads

On 2/6/2023 at 7:34 AM, ItisRyan142 said:

Just rename the files when you install it as I only did so when I was replacing the files, and the assettable comes with multiple mods that I've installed there such as ponytail mod etc. 

But you can extract it out and check the references yourself. Shop and items were modified for nudmod and originally from Deathchaos battle outfits n more mod. 

EDIT* I copied and make another entry from AID_EngageEdelgard in both shop bundle and item bundle, which is one of the engage edelgard outfits selling in boutique from the mod, and makes sure the entry dress model were ubody_msn0df_c553 inside assettable bundle.

image.png.63cfc16b2b4b8c9143f15ebdfe5111f0.png

Don't mind the missing name in boutique but if you want a name for the item you need to change in message bundle which I didn't bother to do it.

assettable.xml.bundle_mod 4.33 MB · 123 downloads shop.xml.bundle_nude 29.6 kB · 88 downloads item.xml.bundle_nude 882.99 kB · 96 downloads

1 hour ago, 孫悟空 said:

What's the difference between normal and big? Can you send pictures for comparison?Thanks!

These are from page 4, the people who did all the hard work. Top quote is normal, middle quote is Big.

8 hours ago, DORODERE said:

Ok! So this is my first time "modding" this game, so apologies if anything is a bit fucky... but it seems to work on my end! I went ahead and combined Nude Mod/Textures posted here, along with Battle Outfits and More Outfits, Class And Amiibo Outfits for All, Oersted's Playable Bosses and Emblem Weapons Unlocked. All with the latest versions (as of this edit =P)

Let me know if there are any issues. I simply used Notepad++'s compare plugin to find differences between the mods and merge the changes. I haven't tested extensively, but it's worked so far. The only issue I've found is the lack of names for the battle outfits, but that's an issue with the mod itself, not my combination.

Nude Mod + Additional Content.rar 17.61 MB · 72 downloads

The nude mod works with Playable Bosses but will only effect the ones on your team as the NPCs don't wear the outfit. If anyone knows how to add the nude body to unplayable characters, let me know. I want to mod the queens too ❤️

Any way possible to add the nudemod onto the engaged forms like in the nude mod edit above yours and if possible integrate the mod no engage bits into your xml? and if possible can you post the re edited xml?

Edited by Zero_Fucks_Given
10 hours ago, DORODERE said:

好的!所以这是我第一次“修改”这个游戏,所以如果有什么不对劲的地方,我深表歉意......但它似乎对我有用!我继续并结合了此处发布的Nude Mod / Textures  ,以及Battle Outfits and More OutfitsClass And Amiibo Outfits for AllOersted's Playable Bosses 和Emblem Weapons Unlocked全部都是最新版本(截至本次编辑=P)

如果有任何问题,请告诉我。我只是使用 Notepad++ 的比较插件来查找 mod 之间的差异并合并更改。我没有进行过广泛的测试,但到目前为止它已经奏效了。我发现的唯一问题是缺少战斗装备的名称,但这是 mod 本身的问题,而不是我的组合。

裸体模组+附加内容.rar 17.61 MB · 86 downloads

裸体模组适用于可玩 Boss,但只会影响您团队中的 Boss,因为 NPC 不穿这套衣服。如果有人知道如何将裸体添加到无法播放的角色,请告诉我。我也想改造皇后区 ❤️

无标题.thumb.png.89b3986829d52056501317c48717c454.png

message-Copy is what?Can me delete it?

Edited by 孫悟空
10 hours ago, DORODERE said:

Ok! So this is my first time "modding" this game, so apologies if anything is a bit fucky...but it seems to work on my end! I went ahead and combined Nude Mod/Textures posted here, along with Battle Outfits and More Outfits, Class And Amiibo Outfits for All, Oersted's Playable Bosses and Emblem Weapons Unlocked. All with the latest versions (as of this edit =P)

Nude Mod + Additional Content.rar 17.61 MB · 87 downloads

the nude mod outfit isnt showing up im on chapter 7 is there anything special i have to do?

1 hour ago, Zero_Fucks_Given said:

the nude mod outfit isnt showing up im on chapter 7 is there anything special i have to do?

Whoops, that's my fault. I started with a clean xml instead of using the one included with the mod. Since I was doing so many merges. Forgot to add that one line haha, it's fixed now for future use.

3 hours ago, Zero_Fucks_Given said:

never mind the author of no engage accessories never updated his mod for 1.2.0 but would still like the nudemod over the female engage forms lol

This is something I don't know how to do. No one has posted nude Emblem's yet and whoever tried, said that it made their skin weirdly dark. If someone figures it out, I'll gladly add it. But it's above my skill level of almost zero XD

2 hours ago, 孫悟空 said:

message-Copy is what?Can me delete it?

Yes, you can delete it. I was testing how to modify the text for the Battle Outfit mod. I meant to get rid of it. It's removed now in the new upload.

Edited by DORODERE

If anybody wants it I merged no engage accessories with the normal boobs nude mod combination made by @DORODERE and with his blessing I would upload it for all if not well ill send it to him and let him post it lol. It removes engage accessories from the engaged forms both on map and zoomed in.  It was tedious mainly because the original author never updated the mod for 1.2.0.  I did the merging line by line to compare and it worked for me so far

Edited by Zero_Fucks_Given
2 hours ago, DORODERE said:

哎呀,那是我的错。我从一个干净的 xml 开始,而不是使用 mod 中包含的那个。因为我做了很多合并。忘了添加那一行哈哈,现在已修复以备将来使用。

这是我不知道该怎么做的事情。还没有人发布过裸体 Emblem 的照片,无论谁尝试过,都说这让他们的皮肤变得异常黑。如果有人弄清楚了,我会很乐意添加它。但它高于我几乎为零的技能水平 XD

是的,你可以删除它。我正在测试如何修改 Battle Outfit mod 的文本。我的意思是摆脱它。它现在已在新上传中删除。

Are you using normal breast nude or big breast nude?

Edited by 孫悟空
15 hours ago, DORODERE said:

好的!所以这是我第一次“修改”这个游戏,所以如果有什么不对劲的地方,我深表歉意......但它似乎对我有用!我继续并结合了此处发布的Nude Mod / Textures  ,以及Battle Outfits and More OutfitsClass And Amiibo Outfits for AllOersted's Playable Bosses 和Emblem Weapons Unlocked全部都是最新版本(截至本次编辑=P)

如果有任何问题,请告诉我。我只是使用 Notepad++ 的比较插件来查找 mod 之间的差异并合并更改。我没有进行过广泛的测试,但到目前为止它已经奏效了。我发现的唯一问题是缺少战斗装备的名称,但这是 mod 本身的问题,而不是我的组合。

裸体模组+附加内容.rar 17.61 MB · 41 次下载

裸体模组适用于可玩 Boss,但只会影响您团队中的 Boss,因为 NPC 不穿这套衣服。如果有人知道如何将裸体添加到无法播放的角色,请告诉我。我也想改装皇后❤️

/cdn-cgi/mirage/feeb49848b163f7824eb35b4c34d11194c7a355ae1b5d3c0dbbf94360c75dc52/1280/https://static.loverslab.com/uploads/monthly_2023_02/Untitled.thumb.png.89b3986829d52056501317c48717c454.png

The author of the Class And Amiibo Outfits for All,says that the mod is not compatible with most mods, have you solved it?

2 minutes ago, 孫悟空 said:

The author of the Class And Amiibo Outfits for All,says that the mod is not compatible with most mods, have you solved it?

It's not compatible because it uses it's own assettable, which almost every other mod uses. I combined their assettable with all of the other mods. I haven't seen any issues so far. All outfits are unlocked and work fine.

19 hours ago, DORODERE said:

Nude Mod + Additional Content.rar 17.61 MB · 60 downloads

There's a fe_assets_message - Copy folder inside the files can I delete it ?