News:

I hope this weekend finish the devlopemnt of new version, for testing propuses soon as posible i plan realsie it.

New version coem with a 2 new future i call itt work place manager:

this function allow player to enable/disable wokr places as they wish.

Secund new future i call workplace pacages:

this pacages can be made me or other mod makers or players who fear not to use Creation kit.

all this changes aim make things more easy for end user side and make possible install mutliple work place pacages/make own work places very easy.

other changes coem too but i put this in realise notes.

New Version R16 and Other news:

R16 fixes issue with R15 ( 1.9 version ) work place manager function, actualy lot of issues.

if you installed and used R15 version you ened download and install R16-Fixer version, becuse R15 changed a formlist that need to be fixed. if not fixed the workplace manager system going to belive a fake non real workplace package installed.

i made 3 BIG mistakes during devlopment of R15, this fixed in R16. My appologies, i wished finish and realise R15 end of last weakend.  Next time i more pataient.

okay other news:

Good thing is working slaves has now modular so players with basic knowlage of creation kit can make new workplaces. 

I working the moment a sample and a blank esp that can be used to make new workplaces. the original R13 Extension package need to be replaced becuse R13 has no package handler script and quest. If one started working with R13 this shuld no problem. Simply need replace a script file in theory i need test this out.

So work done with R13 in theory not lost. :)

Plus side as promised i managed to work out no script compile operation required for making own work places.

So no need download 10+ mod source codes to make new work places.

This point the good news end at the moment here is the bad news:

I still learning the ropes of papyrus scripting so i going to make in the future and present tons of design and scripting mistakes.

One of this bite me in the present:

my mod one core script: WSMainQuestScript contain ToysFramework, SexlabFramework direct calls.

This means my script relays on this two framework even if not used. Why this problem? 

To make new workplace you need change propertys on WSWorkplaceQuestScript, this script relays on WSMainQuestScript.

This means any one who wish make new workplace need to install toysframework, and its requirments.

Unless i remove Toys Framework dependencys from WS Main Quest Script.

This is going to my next step before realising the new Extension pack for modders and players.

10 minutes ago, ozmatico said:

Appreciate all your work on this! I was using a version of this last month and it definitely helped with the slave organization, looking forward to a new version that will hopefully be without the new Toys requirement

Good to hear my mod help others in gameplay :) :)

current version to work not require toys.

The orgie function and belethor scroll quest make use toys if installed. if not installed evrything okay.

from mod making perspective my toys suport cause problems if one with work with scripts: compile or change them.

For avarage users this means: Toys required only if one wish make new work place, with the extesnion pack i originaly planed to realise.

currently i testing out my solution for this issue is working or not, plus few other bug fixes i managed find on the way.

News from the code front:

Tuday i managed succsesfuly separate the original scripts. This is good news.

Bead news is during my work i detected lots of bugs, this bugs come from reason i changed from pre difined workplaces to optional pre difined work places.

Detectedd bugs now fixed, i expect more to show up.

Same time i detected tons of not okay thing my code older parts. So a renovation optimalization project start AFTER i finished the implemantaion and bug fixing the workplace manager part of the mod. (and manage to make a totaly stable version )

the next version going to be named v 1.9B becuse its a bug fix.

i plan to realise tomorow if all my test show green light.

I only go realise if xedit say okay, no error and missing script reported in papyurs log, and my test show okay. but im a single human who may or may not spot all the errors.

So i ask you all help me and try out the new version on realise and send feed back working or not.

This give me tremendus help and make quicker to fix all the nasty bug that may hide inside.

Same time i plan to realise a Example workplace package. This one going to contain 2 new workplace: 

Kolsgler mine 

White River Watch

This one realised as separate download and upon installing the separate esl flagged esp file the two new location not going to install self.

this workplaces need to be manualy enabled ( yes i evil i force my players to try out my new futures :) ).

R 17 - Version 1.9B realised.

this version fixes tons of bugs, coem with new futures. plus 3 new wokrplaces that can be activated.

the 3 new workpalce come as separate download.

and one of them based on embersahrd mine. to activate it you need de activate the original one. using wokrplace managment.

Latest news:

Extension pack out, new guide to make own workplaces out.

i start working the F manual new version.

if any of you detect new bugs or anomalys pls report it here or private message this help me a lot to fix issues.

1 hour ago, theman123 said:

will this work with slaves from Diary of Mine?

Good question!

Anwer is :

At this moment dedicated DoM slaves propably directly canot be transfered. First need them transfer to PAHE can be added.

The time of writing i dont know TrollAutoKill where is in the devlopment of DoM.

I going to ask about this, let see what can be done. :)

Reason for this:

The time of making this mod DoM has no won slaves, only pahe slaes existed.

So i asked Cliftton how i can transfer from pahe to Working slaves slaves. Clifton give me a script sample how can be done this.

I dont know Troll Auto Kill built up same function to DoM. if the answer is yes and TrollAutoKill okay to give me that script, From that point i can use to take from DoM to WorkingSlaves  and back. So all in all this function realtive easy to add, based on past experiences. 

On 2/26/2023 at 7:18 PM, Pfiffy said:

Im talking about :

Reveal hidden contents

image.jpeg

Reveal hidden contents

image.jpeg

Im srorry. I forget to add your name the thanks giving upon realise this version :( i add the next one!

You give me the idea to make possible disable the slave quest markers.

i wish to say thank you for this idea.

New version realised tons of changes in it, plus dom support! :)

Next version is going to 1.10

(in reality this one may be better named this version but i realised this too late... :( and) i to lasy to revrite all the places the version number.

About next version:

Planned to remove fallowing items from player reach:

-WS ChangeProduction
-WS Disable npcs

-WS QUIT- Set ALL default

Planned to remove fallowing spells from player:

-WS Re enable Disabled NPC Respawn

-WS Test Poduction

-WS Detect Location

-WS Here Make New Workplace

All removed item/spell contain scripts this ones going to changed empty ones only the property varibles reamin untached.

all this done this way to keep older slaves stable.

Just player canot get acces this items in normal ways.

Reason for removal:

in the old days i dont expect i need so many functions, plus in the old days i dont know how to use message menus.

all the functions from this spells/items planned to be moved to player menu system.

this menu system currently can be accesed trought WS Player Menu item, old name of this item is: WS Force Start

i hope ths way i can make player life more easy not need scan multiple item and spell and think what i need to use.

i looking for feed back ideas about what may need to be removed or what need NOT removed.

New wokrplace package realised!

I promis not going to happen very often in the future...

Back to bussnies here!

I found tuday a very complex bug like thing. To fix it may take some time, this may lead the promised update and big remake delay.

This fixing proces may effect the disable NPC spawn/Enable NPC spawn future, and require me to make a new Extension pack.

This all need done to improve my system compatiblity with other mods.

About Version 1.10 ( Realise 19 )

New version out, all important information in the details, important section and my blog post.

I detected another minior issue as i made this version i call it minior design flaw but i plan to corect it:

All the production sotrage chest made persitent, this can be avoided.

More info about why this is maybe a problem:

Detaild writing about persitance and effects

To me is a important thing one of my priamry goal make this mod light waight as possible, and this things works aginst it so start work on to change it!

Current status:

Investigating the entire mod looking for more possible issues.

Okay so New situation:

Solution found both detected potential persistent problems.

Problem is implementing it break most of the system i made last 4+ months.

So i going brake it down the mod and most part going to be rebuilt from the ases.

This things come with the fallowing planed changes:

1-PAHE and Sexlab Requirement for installation giong to be removed. Reason for this: A-take forever load all the mods required to edit my mod, B-my future plans with SLOS and NSWS,

2-adding 3 new probably final future to this mod: product transport to traders and belethor scroll quest continuation this one act as traning quest that show how the futures work.

this one is totaly optional...

final new planed future: adding non slaves to NSWS. imean actors that wandering around a workplace. 

3-Slavers Of Skyrim: my big ( gigantic ) plan.  iworking a mod that add suport to pahe+dom( tons of new npc to capture, new workplaces, possible new HSH cells ) +add npc-npc slavery +new slaver guild that function near same level as a vanila guild. this guild can be joined by player or like Dark Brotherhood case can chose to destroy it(at least attempt ).

if all not enught lot of players asked me add "player punishment options aka player slavery" well i see what i can do this region.

I plan add to this monster as optional part the NSWorking slaves that can be used with SLOS as slave workgrund. SLOS add lot of slaves to skyrim (soon asi made all i plan... ehhh takes time :S )  that player can add their collection. 

plan is this whole thing can be installed varius ways depending what experience players need.

so back to NSWorking Slaves. This mod going to provide the economy part of the full picture. (at least player side of the economy but maybe other side too i dont know yet!).

For this reason i need remove PAHE dependency... and make possible adding NSWS non pahe and non DoM slaves.

Side note: in mid 2022 i made a framework: enslaving effect this one make possible for slavers to enslave npcs, player, follower, and same magic effect/enchantment can be used by the player aginst the slavers or other actors :D (so this SLOS thing is in the works more than 1 year... and take at least 1 more from now on )

this one made for SLOS to and has own integration planned here....

So in the faar future its possible to use a wepon that can enslave the npcs witout asking questions, but this weapon can be used aginst the player to! ( or its slaves... :D and followers to make things more intresting :D )

The reason for all of this rebuilding procces:

1-i need to do any way

2-good learning experience for my bigger projects

3-make more stream lined this mod with my big SLOS project as written above

4-i like doing this coding stuff :)

5-i wish give out quality non faulty mod that maintain great stability and compatibility.

18 minutes ago, Nonseen said:

Okay so New situation:

Solution found both detected potential persistent problems.

Problem is implementing it break most of the system i made last 4+ months.

So i going brake it down the mod and most part going to be rebuilt from the ases.

This things come with the fallowing planed changes:

1-PAHE and Sexlab Requirement for installation giong to be removed. Reason for this: A-take forever load all the mods required to edit my mod, B-my future plans with SLOS and NSWS,

2-adding 3 new probably final future to this mod: product transport to traders and belethor scroll quest continuation this one act as traning quest that show how the futures work.

this one is totaly optional...

final new planed future: adding non slaves to NSWS. imean actors that wandering around a workplace. 

3-Slavers Of Skyrim: my big ( gigantic ) plan.  iworking a mod that add suport to pahe+dom( tons of new npc to capture, new workplaces, possible new HSH cells ) +add npc-npc slavery +new slaver guild that function near same level as a vanila guild. this guild can be joined by player or like Dark Brotherhood case can chose to destroy it(at least attempt ).

if all not enught lot of players asked me add "player punishment options aka player slavery" well i see what i can do this region.

I plan add to this monster as optional part the NSWorking slaves that can be used with SLOS as slave workgrund. SLOS add lot of slaves to skyrim (soon asi made all i plan... ehhh takes time :S )  that player can add their collection. 

plan is this whole thing can be installed varius ways depending what experience players need.

so back to NSWorking Slaves. This mod going to provide the economy part of the full picture. (at least player side of the economy but maybe other side too i dont know yet!).

For this reason i need remove PAHE dependency... and make possible adding NSWS non pahe and non DoM slaves.

Side note: in mid 2022 i made a framework: enslaving effect this one make possible for slavers to enslave npcs, player, follower, and same magic effect/enchantment can be used by the player aginst the slavers or other actors :D (so this SLOS thing is in the works more than 1 year... and take at least 1 more from now on )

this one made for SLOS to and has own integration planned here....

So in the faar future its possible to use a wepon that can enslave the npcs witout asking questions, but this weapon can be used aginst the player to! ( or its slaves... :D and followers to make things more intresting :D )

The reason for all of this rebuilding procces:

1-i need to do any way

2-good learning experience for my bigger projects

3-make more stream lined this mod with my big SLOS project as written above

4-i like doing this coding stuff :)

5-i wish give out quality non faulty mod that maintain great stability and compatibility.

I wish you you good luck in your endeavors!

My game shows Embershard Mine as 'cleared'

But if I go there, the place is overrun by slaver bandits which I thing come from Buxom Wench Yuriana.  Even though I liberated her ages ago, the place seems to repopulate and makes this mod impossible (?) to use

Anyone else seen this?  Better still, anyone seen this and fixed it?

DQW

1 hour ago, DonQuiWho said:

But if I go there, the place is overrun by slaver bandits which I thing come from Buxom Wench Yuriana.  Even though I liberated her ages ago, the place seems to repopulate and makes this mod impossible (?) to use

DQW

Have you tried putting this mod and other pah addons lower than buxom wenches? I was afraid this would be an issue which is why I didn't use it yet in my setup.

Edited by terrorofmorrowind
3 hours ago, DonQuiWho said:

DQW

can you give me the link for sad mod?

i working on a WS 2.0 and making a way that shuld preverent incompatibilities with other mods.

If you have issues with this wrench mod and my old version i wish to see what happening here., in hope i may preverent this things happening in future.

1 hour ago, DonQuiWho said:

thank you !

I give it a great deep look related to embershard mine.

It seams this mod and my effected same npcs and both mod made this npcs persistent.

based on what i read here i assume this is the point of conflict beatwen the mods.

this buxom wrenches gigantic and i give a sort but deep look only embersahard mine.

based on what i see and what i think i made a patch using CK and SSE Edit.

This patch changes NSWorking Slaves, disabled embershard mine workplace complite.

More importantly removes the conflicting records from ns working slave side. 

NSWorkingSlaves-BuxomWench-Patch.esp

if some one try out and conform works/not works i greatfull! :)

Side note:

to checktiout i used loot to sort my load order.

Loot put right after unofical skyrim se patch.... so maybe lood order corection fixes some issues to.

4 hours ago, Nonseen said:

thank you !

I give it a great deep look related to embershard mine.

It seams this mod and my effected same npcs and both mod made this npcs persistent.

based on what i read here i assume this is the point of conflict beatwen the mods.

this buxom wrenches gigantic and i give a sort but deep look only embersahard mine.

based on what i see and what i think i made a patch using CK and SSE Edit.

This patch changes NSWorking Slaves, disabled embershard mine workplace complite.

More importantly removes the conflicting records from ns working slave side. 

NSWorkingSlaves-BuxomWench-Patch.esp 8.2 kB · 0 downloads

if some one try out and conform works/not works i greatfull! :)

Side note:

to checktiout i used loot to sort my load order.

Loot put right after unofical skyrim se patch.... so maybe lood order corection fixes some issues to.

Thanks for the patch. 

I'd like to try this but I'm right at the esp limit on this game.  Maybe someone else can help?

DQW