5 hours ago, espguy said:

love the mod idea, but it would be cool if you can make them do other works like farming or cooking.

i might mis understand your suggestion:

my udnerstanding is this:

you wish slaves can produce food items/sandbox near work locations

answer this case:

Best of my knowlage salves can do cooking and farming with the curent version, not only mining.

its true the production table contain minimal food items. Player made work places can produce food items if the work place has animal or animal den type (if irember coretly).

Slaves can be worked basicly any location that meet the requierments.

i suggest read the F manual, that can be downloaded separate in download page or if you downloaded last version you get with the mod. 

if you suggesting:

-adding new workplace type where cooking and famring is primary work for slaves.

answer is:

intresting request totaly possible add this type of activity to the next version just need some modification. to player made locations.

adding pre difined location like this can be done but i feel no big need for it.

2 hours ago, Will55 said:

My latest char just cleared Kolskeggr mine. It was not intentional, but after I was attacked by those outside and managed to defeat them one by one, I realized that I could do with some gold ore so I slowly cleared it.

As Embershard mine (and Helgen) still await, I was surprised to be told that it can be populated with my slaves...all 3 of them :). I am sure Alva and Laelette will love that.

As the liberation of this mine is a quest (and TBH I have never checked to see if the locals actually move back in) wouldn't dumping 3 to 30 potential slaves into that mine upset someone? Or do they not move back in?

honestly i dont know.

i not made any change to any original script.

expected effect is this: all the npc ignore who return the mine ignore your slaves, becuse no script made to handle or generate any truble/conflict.

in theory infight can rise if the slaves added to mine has part of a faction that enemy to the coming npcs.

This probably not going happen: PAHE remove all faction from the captured slave original form. my mod not add faction that hositle toward any other faction.

5 hours ago, Nonseen said:

i might mis understand your suggestion:

my udnerstanding is this:

you wish slaves can produce food items/sandbox near work locations

answer this case:

Best of my knowlage salves can do cooking and farming with the curent version, not only mining.

its true the production table contain minimal food items. Player made work places can produce food items if the work place has animal or animal den type (if irember coretly).

Slaves can be worked basicly any location that meet the requierments.

i suggest read the F manual, that can be downloaded separate in download page or if you downloaded last version you get with the mod. 

if you suggesting:

-adding new workplace type where cooking and famring is primary work for slaves.

answer is:

intresting request totaly possible add this type of activity to the next version just need some modification. to player made locations.

adding pre difined location like this can be done but i feel no big need for it.

honestly i dont know.

i not made any change to any original script.

expected effect is this: all the npc ignore who return the mine ignore your slaves, becuse no script made to handle or generate any truble/conflict.

in theory infight can rise if the slaves added to mine has part of a faction that enemy to the coming npcs.

This probably not going happen: PAHE remove all faction from the captured slave original form. my mod not add faction that hositle toward any other faction.

IIRC they DO move back in as it is a gold mine (both literally and metaphorically) so I wonder if they would see non PC followers (ie, slaves) as Forsworn like intruders. Probably not as the coding , as you say, is not there.

How about a dialogue option to open their inventory? Just so I can mess with their outfits, check them for contraband, collect any soul gems they may have birthed, that sort of thing.

Currently I need to swap them back to PAHE, check their inventory and then swap them back, which is a bit of a pain when they're all moving around.

7 hours ago, DocClox said:

How about a dialogue option to open their inventory? Just so I can mess with their outfits, check them for contraband, collect any soul gems they may have birthed, that sort of thing.

Currently I need to swap them back to PAHE, check their inventory and then swap them back, which is a bit of a pain when they're all moving around.

in theroy this can be done and not produce more waight on script engine.

i lok into it and attempt to add to next version as quality of life change :) .

21 hours ago, Will55 said:

IIRC they DO move back in as it is a gold mine (both literally and metaphorically) so I wonder if they would see non PC followers (ie, slaves) as Forsworn like intruders. Probably not as the coding , as you say, is not there.

correct probably frostworns and slaves can co exist.

This is trivial, but in an above , now deleted, post, I confused Bielgulch mine with the mine on Knifepoint ridge, the Boethiah quest site.

Once the Boethiah quest is complete the mine loses >80% of the availability of its cell including >90% of its ore nodes.

This conveniently occurs thanks to a rockfall sealing off that area making the mine a joke.

Anyone capable of re-opening that area just for this mod as it would be a highly productive and roomy mine if so changed ?

Edited by Will55

The big problem with PAH(E) was the 128 limit which IMHO was necessitated by the script overload that higher numbers created.

I have NOT read the F manual so I have some naive questions:

are NSW slaves still part of PAH(E) once "working" in a mine or not? I have the impression that they still are.

I ask as, if not, then this would prove a way to circumvent the 128  slave cap.

In Fallout 4...still only half complete, my char has ~654 slaves all working in the settlements and may well hit far higher by game end.

So, would it be possible to recruit slaves via PAH(E) then remove them (like AYGAS/HSH) once they work in a mine?

Lastly:

the Tundra homestead, Hjelmarch, Windstadt, Lakeview manor, Myrwatch, and the last one Heim...something all have capacity to act as a crop/livestock farm as does the simple farmhouse(_SFC) and even the slave cell  farm near Dawnstar.

So, would a separate but comparable mod to convert slaves into farm workers be possible?

Unfortunately this may necessitate displaying crops/livestock in fields as an extra mod if those immersion fanatics have their way :)

As an extra, all of this extra Skyrim productivity would help to undermine the Thalmor hold that they have on the imperials. I always support the imperials but target every Thalmor patrol I find as they are behind all of it and they really "enjoy" being enslaved...if only they were less ugly.

Edited by Will55
On 3/13/2023 at 3:53 PM, Nonseen said:

That would be great.

It's been a while, but if I remember right, you add a dialogue topic with a condition that it only fires for actors in the NS Working Slaves faction, and then in the "after" script fragment associated with the info, you add the call to open the transfer inventory window. Only one script call needed and that only for as long as it takes to open the window.

Look at the "you're going to wear this" topic in PAHE for an example :)

53 minutes ago, Will55 said:

: are NSW slaves still part of PAH(E) once "working" in a mine or not? I have the impression that they still are.

I ask as, if not, then this would prove a way to circumvent the 128  slave cap.

slaves that added work place removed from pahe. This way one can own more than 128 slaves. this is one of the propuse of my mod.

in theroy very easy to improve the current 600 slave limit i wish not do becuse all slaves you own need stored in slave files, and slave files has size limit.

i dont know how many space need 600 slave, to protect users from making mistake and corupting own save file using my mod.

56 minutes ago, Will55 said:

So, would a separate but comparable mod to convert slaves into farm workers be possible?

in theory yes.

i see two separate way to do this.

57 minutes ago, Will55 said:

Unfortunately this may necessitate displaying crops/livestock in fields as an extra mod if those immersion fanatics have their way :)

probably separate quest or mod need made to make this happen. in theroy a separate mod that add this functionality to ns working slaves can be made. just need add aa ne quest to game that quest need handle the events on this field. hust make sure add the quest to main quest form list. to do this one need read the F manual to understand my mod inner structure.

if done coretly in my theory can work well with my mod a new one as addon.

52 minutes ago, DocClox said:
On 3/13/2023 at 4:53 PM, Nonseen said:

That would be great.

It's been a while, but if I remember right, you add a dialogue topic with a condition that it only fires for actors in the NS Working Slaves faction, and then in the "after" script fragment associated with the info, you add the call to open the transfer inventory window. Only one script call needed and that only for as long as it takes to open the window.

Look at the "you're going to wear this" topic in PAHE for an example :)

i llok into it. 

curentlyi  have some "difficulty" testing out buligich mine bug. that reported earlier.

i downloaded latest dom and pahe version, started new game started move from riverwood to benguich mine direction and on the way collecting slaves.

well... turn out moving foward as slaves always try escape not a fast way.

so i need breake them in and... let say i get distracted a lot.... :D :D

after long time i have fun with my mods :) :) :)

i planed do lot of work this weak, but my progress very very slow. hard to collect 30 femlae and keep them in line....its take some time to move this way to the beliguitch mine.

i actualy reached the guardian stones so its some advance :)

Thank you for the above replies as well as the effort that you, CliftonJD, Pfiffy and others, have made for SSE.

BUT! (you knew this was coming didn't you? :))

After I mentioned ~Kolskeggr mine above, I found that it was not included in my quest journal unlike Bielgulch mine and Fort Fellhammer mine whioch are as I have far too few slaves at this stage to use as miners.

I did not look at my quest journal until today as I am simply charting Skyrim  currently so IF it was there originally after I cleared it, I do not know BUT I did receive the notice from NSW that it was now available for slaves workers as it was "cleared".

I guess this could have 2 reasons: 1) that you simply have not yet added it; or 2) that the owners have moved back into it and hence it is no longer "cleared". 

However, as I have yet to tell the owner that it IS cleared it has to be 1). above, unless the Forsworn have moved back in???. Unlikely as all were killed apart from one  SD cage captive as I now ignore them as they are a PITA.

Edited by Will55
4 hours ago, Nonseen said:

i planed do lot of work this weak, but my progress very very slow. hard to collect 30 femlae and keep them in line

Write a bat file that console adds30 leashing collars, a whip, and 30 or so paralysis poisons. Still got a bit of legwork to find 30 victims, but the paralysis will make it easy to catch them and the collars will stop them running away. Make sure have "Advanced LeashCollar" checked in PAHE MCM.

I just learned that there exists a Salt Mine mod on Nexus. It's got fairly open permissions, so I might look and see how suitable the mines are as NSWS locations. It's got fairly open permissions, so there's no problem to strip out existing miners and throw in some non-respawning critters.

I quite like the idea of sending slaves to toil in the salt mines, and I can always use another source of Salt Piles.

Further to my note on Kolskeggr mine, the clearing of which informed my char that she could then fill it with slaves, but no journal quest appeared to verify this, she completed Redbelly mine at Shor's Stone and received the same message that she could fill it with slaves but again no journal quest appeared.

I do realize that this IS trivial and that both mines are still seen ingame as owned and to be worked by their owners but WRT the mod they should either be excluded deliberately or added to the quest journal if only for the sake of clarity and completion. However any major effort required to do so is NOT worth it IMO. So this is not va request in itself and just a note..

On 3/16/2023 at 10:11 PM, DocClox said:

I just learned that there exists a Salt Mine mod on Nexus. It's got fairly open permissions, so I might look and see how suitable the mines are as NSWS locations. It's got fairly open permissions, so there's no problem to strip out existing miners and throw in some non-respawning critters.

I quite like the idea of sending slaves to toil in the salt mines, and I can always use another source of Salt Piles.

Thank You!   Now that I have esp space thanks to Merges and esls, I can add this.

In Roman times a sentence to a Salt Mine was a slow death sentence and close to crucifixion in its severity with few lasting >6 months.

There is an old movie "Barrabas"  which shows this well (Hollywood telling the truth? WTH???).

IF you are desperately in need of salt and have good stealth the  JK's Skyrim Pirate ship docked in Dawnstar has multiple barrels of it in its hold and IFF your sneak is good enough the captain's cabin and  down the stairs in the first hold to the lower hold in the stern is a locked gate with the complete crew stash. both will fill your coffers.

WRT the paralysis of potential slaves I recently rediscovered NonSeen's earlier mod (?availability) which supplies a paralysis knife and bow as well as minimal damage arrows. As I am killing far too many potential slaves I am giving them another run.  

Edited by Will55
19 minutes ago, Will55 said:

IF you are desperately in need of salt and have good stealth the  JK's Skyrim Pirate ship docked in Dawnstar has multiple barrels of it in its hold and IFF your sneak is good enough the captain's cabin and  down the stairs in the first hold to the lower hold in the bow is a locked gate with the complete crew stash. both will fill your cofffers.

Generally I buy from the Immersive Wenches barmaids who generally stock 30 salt at a time. That usually lasts me, especially if I'm playing as a vampire and can feed from slaves. Not having to cook in survival mode means I just need salt for alchemy.

I still like the idea of sending slaves to the salt mines. Hopefully not ones so severe as in ancient Rome though :)

On 3/15/2023 at 1:53 PM, Will55 said:

After I mentioned ~Kolskeggr mine above, I found that it was not included in my quest journal unlike Bielgulch mine and Fort Fellhammer mine whioch are as I have far too few slaves at this stage to use as miners.

klogers mine removed from pre defned mine locations becuse its part of a quest, and i not wanted to interfere with it.

Player can make a player made work place here of corse :)

Only need make sure get cleared before cast the make work place here spell.

On 3/15/2023 at 2:36 PM, DocClox said:
On 3/15/2023 at 9:49 AM, Nonseen said:

i planed do lot of work this weak, but my progress very very slow. hard to collect 30 femlae and keep them in line

Write a bat file that console adds30 leashing collars, a whip, and 30 or so paralysis poisons. Still got a bit of legwork to find 30 victims, but the paralysis will make it easy to catch them and the collars will stop them running away. Make sure have "Advanced LeashCollar" checked in PAHE MCM.

i tryed joke :) about my dificultys. i using my mod NS Enemy placer... this one make slavers life more easy. i mean to easy.

to put it simple:

if you start move from Riverwood to felkrath any short route you think okay to move, and enslave evry bandit you enchounter you end up in flakreath probably something 70+ slaves.

this mods add tons of spawning low level bandits. plus some grup of banits that patrol beatwen towns.

i just simple started enjoy the game :) +breaking in the slaves. during main devlopment time of this mod i focused only working on the mod for a month or more. No game play.

23 hours ago, DocClox said:

hmmm god idea i like it.

if you need help to make a addon mod for working slaves ask help or read The F manual. its can be done witout any scripting.

the scripts has 10 slot for pre difined work places. just need copy existing pre difined work place quest, and fill the the form lists for production, plus few other form lists.

if you make a addon to my mod i add a link to your mod for this mod discription :)

50 minutes ago, Will55 said:

Further to my note on Kolskeggr mine, the clearing of which informed my char that she could then fill it with slaves, but no journal quest appeared to verify this, she completed Redbelly mine at Shor's Stone and received the same message that she could fill it with slaves but again no journal quest appeared.

I do realize that this IS trivial and that both mines are still seen ingame as owned and to be worked by their owners but WRT the mod they should either be excluded deliberately or added to the quest journal if only for the sake of clarity and completion. However any major effort required to do so is NOT worth it IMO. So this is not va request in itself and just a note..

intresting if i rember coretly shor stone is not a pre difined location for working slaves.

the message should only shown if you clear a pre difined work place.

30 minutes ago, Will55 said:

WRT the paralysis of potential slaves I recently rediscovered NonSeen's earlier mod (?availability) which supplies a paralysis knife and bow as well as minimal damage arrows. As I am killing far too many potential slaves I am giving them another run.  

:) :)

yep yep salve hunter kit for slavers. :)

one of my early creation.

the newer version far more advanced. a scripted version make possible to capture automaticly slaves for pahe and this extanded to your fallowers or slaves to! :)

(plus if simple slavery isntalled... other suprises can happen.... if enemy uses aginst the player this weapons can send player simple slavery... )

this curentli a frame work i not know any plication yet. i working one but that one come probably in 2024.

On 2/26/2023 at 7:18 PM, Pfiffy said:

Im talking about :

Reveal hidden contents

image.jpeg

Reveal hidden contents

image.jpeg

i managed re produce today the problem you reported.

Now i understand fully what cause and how can be solved.

Solution 1:

not enable all times the fill the work place quest. the quest markers only shown this case.

Solution 2:

i change all quest scripts to display how many slaves active a mine and remove the qest marker to the slaves.

(or start experiemnt with quest makrer remain only number disaplyed in one line)

my problem with this is the fallowing:

in large mines case maybe hard to find exactly where is the slave is.

the time of writing this i dont know any solution to make possible display multiple quest makrer and only one line of writing whitout adding lot of empty lines to quest display.

if any one know how to archive this please let me know!

Edited by Nonseen

Realise R 13 , mod version 1.8 is out.

Thanx evry one for the inputs! :)

Now in theory far more easy make own work places any where in skyrim and share it with others.

I jost one man but the comomunity many with many wishes. I hope this way any one can make own work palce for slaves :)

The curent version of extension pacage not contain version control... so please update your Working Slave version before using it becuse its ment used with the curent version not older.

if lack of version control cause problems let me know and i make a version controled extension pack!

Plus any question about extension pack if i can i help with. 

And agin special thanx for @KHCN for fixing my tons of spelling errors inside the mod! :)

is the output kinda too OP? i throw 2 slave in embershard mine for like a week and it gives me 130 iron ore and some other stuff. i remember the iron ore picked up by me in the same place is like only 60-70 and it took 30 days for the mine to respawn

14 hours ago, KHCN said:

is the output kinda too OP? i throw 2 slave in embershard mine for like a week and it gives me 130 iron ore and some other stuff. i remember the iron ore picked up by me in the same place is like only 60-70 and it took 30 days for the mine to respawn

lot of player sent me this feedback so i plan reduce the production level of all mines to 25% of the curent production level.

in your case this means 32 ore production by 2 slaves instead of 130. this way if a mine full of slaves can produce lot of resources but with few ones produce lot less.

probably take few more update pass to fully blance this out. i open any suggestion and idea/oponnion abut this :)

TexGen (for Dyndolod) is giving me this error:

[Window Title]
TexGen

[Main Instruction]
WSVersionControl [GLOB:FE1C5E60] has invalid ObjectID 007E60 in NSWorkingSlaves.esp for a light module (ESL).

[Content]
These errors can cause CTD and other serious issues and need to be fixed.

Ignore wrong advice to temporarily disable plugins.

Click on this link for additional explanations and help for this message

[OK] [Exit TexGen]

[Footer]
Online Help | Support Forum | Copy message to clipboard

2 hours ago, mindgame said:

[Window Title]
TexGen

[Main Instruction]
WSVersionControl [GLOB:FE1C5E60] has invalid ObjectID 007E60 in NSWorkingSlaves.esp for a light module (ESL).

[Content]

[OK] [Exit TexGen]

[Footer]

Thank you for reporting this error! :) i will fix that in this weak end and realise the new version soon!

Important:

I plan implement soon as possible the fallowing changes:

1 - Change the Extension pack scripts the way that makes possible to add new extension odules witout any script compiling.

This means no need download 10+ mod source codes to use extension pack i made.

2 - Make the pre difined work places optional. This means fallowing things:

- A - No longer forced to use my settings for working places

- B - this free up quest slots, so a player can own 25 uniqe work place location set!

- C - free up the work places to you own implementation of the working slaves in default work place locations! yes you can define how many salve produce in embersahard mine what produce, ect.... by using the extension pack

-E - i need find way add a new item or npc or something that make possible managment in game the multiple possible work places. probably some item that get script attached to it. using this item pop up a window that disable or enable the pre difined work place or work places.

-F - any one who has acces to Creation Kit can make own work places within 10-30 minute if the location set up.

-G - i plan make possible work places invidualy or in pack can be enabled or disabled. example my pre difined work palces all at once can be enabled or disabled, or let say embershard mine alone can be enabled or disabled.

-H - players can use as example my pre difined work places to make own version.

3-Add work places pack own version control / verion control  information. In case different version of the same work places exist more easy to preverent downgrade by accident.

If any one has any idea about this suggestions/what function to add ect. pls let me know!

15 hours ago, mindgame said:

[Window Title]
TexGen

[Main Instruction]

[Content]

[OK] [Exit TexGen]

[Footer]

New version realised that fixes this issue.

At least my end all looks good now!

Thank you agin reporting this sirus issue! :)