On 4/24/2023 at 10:18 AM, DonQuiWho said:

Thanks.  I'll see what I can do

Hi again

I've tried adding that file at the end of my load order

So when I went into Embershard again - which the map still shows as cleared - there are still bandits from the Yuriana mod there

Is that patch supposed to have:

- made them go away?

or

- make them not come back if I kill them all again?

These are the files I have installed (with modified names for ordering in MO2). but it should be clear what I have and am using ie

SXL PAHE Nonseen WorkingSlaves v 1.5 - R19

SXL PAHE Nonseen WorkingSlaves - BuxomWench-Patch esl

As I pointed out in the SLOS thread, I''m not sure that I have really understood which of the many files you list in your 'Downloads' are the right ones that I should use!  So have I at least got the right files installed, please?

DQW

4 hours ago, DonQuiWho said:

Hi again

I've tried adding that file at the end of my load order

So when I went into Embershard again - which the map still shows as cleared - there are still bandits from the Yuriana mod there

Is that patch supposed to have:

- made them go away?

or

- make them not come back if I kill them all again?

These are the files I have installed (with modified names for ordering in MO2). but it should be clear what I have and am using ie

SXL PAHE Nonseen WorkingSlaves v 1.5 - R19

SXL PAHE Nonseen WorkingSlaves - BuxomWench-Patch esl

the patch expected to remove any conflict beatwen my mod and the wrench mod in embersahrd mine.

You installed the corect versions of working slaves for this to works.

how this effect existing save gamebefore patch  i canot tell, for fallowing reasons:

-sadly i dont understand in great detail how skyrim engine npc respawn works in case when multiple mods effect same npcs that made/flagged "persistent"

-working slaves possible to caused issues the falowing reasons: 

1 - all original embersahrd mine placed bandit npcs added a form list to make possible disable them, this made all of them flagged as persistent

2 -  as my mod added your load order this persitent flag take effect on npcs in your save file, i expect this cause problems,

i simply dont know how this all effect save games exactly the time of writing.

-i dont know how the wrench mod expected to play out becuse i not played it. if expected result after mine cleared the wrench mod npcs not respawn?

-all the npcs i checked not added to embershard mine location or embershard mine encounter zone, this not normal compered how the base game npcs sett up:

all npcs i seen in original skyrim files added the location where they placed into the world. i dont know not making this stepp how effect respawning behavior.

i checked some npc placed by wrench mod into embersahrd mine, these npcs by default respawning npcs after they get killed.

Are you sure this npcs meant to be not respawingin?

if yes i can make a new version of this patch, this one works exitsing sae games and remove all npc that enemy to player from embershard mine cell.

I plan to do this by player controled manner: adding a book that if you read all enemy npcs is going to be removed. on secund read all npcs restored. so if soemthing go realy wrong you can restore the npcs.

This works only if the embershard mine location is cleared ( for safety reasons ).

5 hours ago, DonQuiWho said:

As I pointed out in the SLOS thread, I''m not sure that I have really understood which of the many files you list in your 'Downloads' are the right ones that I should use!  So have I at least got the right files installed, please?

i not read the SLOS thread yet.

i going to read it soon as possible to me.

5 hours ago, Nonseen said:

the patch expected to remove any conflict beatwen my mod and the wrench mod in embersahrd mine.

You installed the corect versions of working slaves for this to works.

how this effect existing save gamebefore patch  i canot tell, for fallowing reasons:

-sadly i dont understand in great detail how skyrim engine npc respawn works in case when multiple mods effect same npcs that made/flagged "persistent"

-working slaves possible to caused issues the falowing reasons: 

1 - all original embersahrd mine placed bandit npcs added a form list to make possible disable them, this made all of them flagged as persistent

2 -  as my mod added your load order this persitent flag take effect on npcs in your save file, i expect this cause problems,

i simply dont know how this all effect save games exactly the time of writing.

-i dont know how the wrench mod expected to play out becuse i not played it. if expected result after mine cleared the wrench mod npcs not respawn?

-all the npcs i checked not added to embershard mine location or embershard mine encounter zone, this not normal compered how the base game npcs sett up:

all npcs i seen in original skyrim files added the location where they placed into the world. i dont know not making this stepp how effect respawning behavior.

i checked some npc placed by wrench mod into embersahrd mine, these npcs by default respawning npcs after they get killed.

Are you sure this npcs meant to be not respawingin?

if yes i can make a new version of this patch, this one works exitsing sae games and remove all npc that enemy to player from embershard mine cell.

I plan to do this by player controled manner: adding a book that if you read all enemy npcs is going to be removed. on secund read all npcs restored. so if soemthing go realy wrong you can restore the npcs.

This works only if the embershard mine location is cleared ( for safety reasons ).

i not read the SLOS thread yet.

i going to read it soon as possible to me.

Thanks

My tech knowledge is not good enough to give an answer to your questions that is 'certain'

At this point. the simplest option may be to add a note on your Mod Description page that there may be a possible conflict with the Yuriana mod?

Thanks for the help though.  Really good to see a modder try to solve issues, rather than ignore them

DQW

Thanks

My tech knowledge is not good enough to give an answer to your questions that is 'certain'

i back.

as i written my last replay i in sort of avible time.

i give lot of tought the issue you unerthed. My current prediction what i facing here is this:

no: 1 issue (this part might i wrong i dont 100% sure):

the wrecnh mod not flagged actors to persist in embershard mine location.

This case "persist" means this:  these actors belong embersahard mine, they live here and if this location respawns they need respawn.

Location respawn by default after 30 day you killed all the local boss. (original embershard mine has 2 local boss )

no: 2 issue: - propably my communiction skill in english give truble here:

maybe i not understand you coretly:

you wish the fallowing result in embershard mine:

-no enemy npc present, no matter what orgine they come.

-if locations is flagged cleared no npc spawn present

i think i can help both cases if i understand you coretly.

First i need create a fix for the wrench mod it self. This patch makesall embershard mine npc linked to embersahard mine. So no random respawn happens.

Secund i need change the Disable NPC list that originaly made for embersahard mine. To disable all npc added by Wrench mod.

This all can be done within a hour or so i think.

if you wish help me i make a special version of the patch that use a different method to disable npcs. if you test me this "special patch" its a great help to devlop WorkingSlaves 2.0 :)

problem is to test out the fix for wrench mod i making one need clear the location then wait for 10 -20 in game days then check its works or not.

I assume if we apply my patch as enemys in embershard mine they remain here.

i can make you for test a special spell that kill them all (2 min job) if you need it.

this way you can quickly test out my fix work or not:

use my spell then go elswhere let say riverwood wait for 5-20 day then check if emebrsahrd mine is cleared reali cleared or not.

At this point. the simplest option may be to add a note on your Mod Description page that there may be a possible conflict with the Yuriana mod?

i not sure it is real conflict or not. my first patch erase any point of possible conflict.

Yes propably this is the most simple solution.

My version 2.0 going to be compatible any way...

Thanks for the help though.  Really good to see a modder try to solve issues, rather than ignore them

:) :) :)

i try give out non flawed quality mods that no bug in it, and cause no conflict or problems. This is why i started re write Working Slaves.

New patch made for NSWorkingSlaves R18 ( version 1.19C ) / R19 ( version 1.10 )

This one contains 2 files.

First one intended to fix some of the bugs inside the wrench mod. The bug effect is the fallowing:

Prematurly enemys respawn inside embershard mine, as mine being flagged cleared.

This fix not help if the bug already tiggered, you need kill them all to take effect.

Secund part of the patch:

Now makes embershard mine fully functional workplace.

If Embershard mine workplace started,, AND you chose disable npcs in this workplace, wrench mod added npcs get disabled as well as original bandits.

This cover respawned enemys to all go wanish if you activate the disable npcs option.

My char was just about to clear Embershard mine when I read about  your coming version 2 announcement.

As 1.9 saves won't be compatible with 2, I will wait until 2 is released.

No need to hurry as I am happy to wait until you are happy with it.

I am only posting this as the timing was perfect. Glad i checked.

26 minutes ago, Will55 said:

As 1.9 saves won't be compatible with 2, I will wait until 2 is released.

No need to hurry as I am happy to wait until you are happy with it.

i have hopes i can keep my dead line with Version 2.0 Alfa...

Currently functions builded up need tested:

-Workplace

--make new workplace

--add/remove pahe actor

--add/remove dom actor

--workpalce close future ( no need restart entire mod to close a workplace )

--disable local npc spawns

-production

--new production futures

--production produce, using dinamic production list based on player provided items

-workplace orgie

--effect on production

-sex framework support

--sexlab support

-player interface menu to setupp/configure things

Missing:

-classic mode - workplaces

-alternative pre setup locations -workplaces

-option to move production chest/sample chest inside the loaded cell ( maybe deleted future )

-sex framework

--toys suport

-wandering slaves

--wandering slaves find items

-tutorial questline/belethor mini quest

--planned 2 fallow up quest ( 1 propbably going to be deleted )

planed but droped:

-slave sell caravan. Reason: outside of scope of mod, propbably to resource heavy compered the gains.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/27/2023 at 12:47 PM, Nonseen said:

i have hopes i can keep my dead line with Version 2.0 Alfa...

Currently functions builded up need tested:

-Workplace

--make new workplace

--add/remove pahe actor

--add/remove dom actor

--workpalce close future ( no need restart entire mod to close a workplace )

--disable local npc spawns

-production

--new production futures

--production produce, using dinamic production list based on player provided items

-workplace orgie

--effect on production

-sex framework support

--sexlab support

-player interface menu to setupp/configure things

Missing:

-classic mode - workplaces

-alternative pre setup locations -workplaces

-option to move production chest/sample chest inside the loaded cell ( maybe deleted future )

-sex framework

--toys suport

-wandering slaves

--wandering slaves find items

-tutorial questline/belethor mini quest

--planned 2 fallow up quest ( 1 propbably going to be deleted )

planed but droped:

-slave sell caravan. Reason: outside of scope of mod, propbably to resource heavy compered the gains.

Take your time!

Status update: 2023-05-06

Current version: V2.0 Test Realise: 0  ( R0 ) ( the R number remains and incrased ower time to mark different versions )

Functions working in my test:

-Workplace

--add/remove npcs from : PAHE, DoM, or any random npc that happen to be in workplace location

--Remove workplace: active workplace get disabled, evrything go back where it come

--Production: Slaves can produce, Player need give sample what need to create this makes a very flexible system

--Disable local npc spawn: Works! But for safety reasons need apply multiple rounds one round disable maximum 3 enemy 

-Wandering slaves:

--the moment 1 slave sent out for a tour and collect soulgems. This is a place holder solution that going to be changed in future

-Classic mode: --- ( ithinking complite removal of this future, becuse owerlaping with normal workplaces and add less to the game )

--NSWorking Slaves V1.X version working places come back as classic wokring places this 100% optional, can be disabled at any time.

--Classic workplaces act as old times: no sample chest, predifiend production list and linked to a predifined location, if location cleared workplace starts on next location change

--Currently embershard mine avible if all okay in testing i add more

-new player menu:

--allow change mod settings: details in user manual

--used to start new workplaces

-Unseen changes:

--all mod object reference and evry function 100% dinamic now. no object made persistent. This means the bug i detected in NSWorking Slaves R18 no longer exits.

--No longer wokrplace manager in need.

--far more easy to add new workplace to the system.

--makes possible any chest in a dungeon become production or storage chest!

If you found any bug pls Reportit!

In Preapration:

Working Slaves - SEX Module/addon:

All the sex related function go here complite optional.

Reason:  If you wish only store slaves and no need for sex options this ones eat resources but give nothing for it. This way i can make my more light waight.

Planned functions:

-Big sex orgie with any npc that in the loaded workplace, ot only pahe slaves like old times...

-multiple rounds in a orgie/actor not only one player can order lot of sex animation played one after another

-orgies in wokrplace give production bonus to local workplace...

-add a mini quest series that may contain 2-3 quest similar style as belethor scrol quest made. This quest series planed to provide guide how this mod works. like a traning mission.

Wit tons of sex in it of corse :)

Quick status update:

Mod page updated, plan made to remake the full downalod section more simple.

V2.0 Testversion R1 is in the making adding new futures:

-external interface for modders

-add ability players to change location of the workplace production and sample chest.

New version realised!

i consider this one stable (until proven not stable :D ), and attempt on updates not brake save files.

Now resting and starting working on the sex module( some part of this module working but need some finishing tuches). 

Before that i update the guides.

I feel important to note here:

After i consider fully stable and complite Working Slaves 2.0 i focus all my effort to SLavers Of Skyrim(SLOS) but not before.

This means very slow or no new realise for this mod for a time, only bugfixes of corse.

SLOS going to contain things that may intrest of pahe and dome users... like weapon that can be used enslave enemys, intresting enemys to enslave with weapon and planned to contain 500+ new fresh npc to get captured, plus slaver bases that can be used as workplaces.

Quick information about the devlopment status:

-made new mini framework to attach any type of addon without directly linking the source script to the working slave mod. To figure this out take 2 day. Currently testing this buty :)

-Found a 3th minior bug in the R1 realise. a minior setting bug.

-if evrything go very well ( its not XD ) witihn few day sex module realised.... i plan add one extra option that other than the classic orgie spell: matchmake the working slaves ( player involvment optional )

This is a plan the moment first i focus make a working sex module that implement sexlab and toys, plus produce great orgies!

Working Slaves R3 Realised!

ohh boy this one is a hard ride... 

sex module give ma lot of headich. Basicly this module Reamde 5th times.

The orige function curently unlimited, originaly i planed to limited to workpalces, for test proupuses i not added limitations to it.

So i not need evry time collect lot of slaves to test it out i just telport the test character to a town and cast that spell... for test porpuses.... of corse.

i write here too i going take a brake after i gfinished some unfisnihed things. i need it.

if nothing go worng i realsie today a new addon that add quicker slave transfer to dom and pahe.

maybe write soem guides about new functions.

in next week i plan realise working slaves R4 with new function to make possible acces working slaves inventory without removing from workplace.

R1 sexmodul that add sex option with working slaves.

and need clean up the download section but this is a low pripority right now.

8 hours ago, kohlteth said:

Yay I love the frequent updates but getting a little hard to know what we need to download to make it work, now seems we need to download 4 things same time?

Hello! :)

only need download all the addons if you wish to use all options.

i tryed explain in the donwload page what file do what.

In very sort to things function you only need:

workingslaves-RXXX

if you need sex things:

WorkingSlaves-Addon-SexModul-Rxxx

All the other files just add things that may usefull. but 100% optional. Dom-PAHE Working slaves transfer going to work witout addon. Chest can be placed witout chest addon.

the need of the R the realise number. if this number larger than your version yes you need update.

if you wish to know what file get updated just see the change log evry time i realise new version of any file i update the change log in what is new section.

and write down exactly what file get changed. 

Things go less complex after i finish the final modul i planed. after that i drop R version for fallowing files:

WorkingSlaves

WorkingSlaves-addon-FasterSlaveTransfer

You give me a idea:

if i make Workingslaves-AIO-Rxxxx

file its help you?

if you wish to use all functions only need download this file.

So always get all options and latest versions of it this way.

P.S.:

After i finished the clean up in download page, i go at least 1 weak "vacation" no new version or stuff getting devloped.  need soem pause the last few month i non stop worked on this mod and the remake.

• 2 weeks later...

Noting the above "Yuriana mod" problems, I must say that I abandoned that mod totally. Initially I disliked it because of the revolting Yuriana. But using the alternative "look" I persevered with it. But the deciding factor in its relegation was the fact that Embershard mine had recurring problems with hostile NPC bandit respawning ( as I had stored some slaves there in an early game some time ago).

IMO ALL of the DQW problems could well be based upon the same  ones I hit and have nothing to do with NS's mod or very little at most.

Edited by Will55
4 hours ago, ozmatico said:

Does this work with anniversary edition or only pre-AE SE?

in theory 100% compatible.

i use skyrim.esm as dependency and very minimal basic SKSE calls. SKSE i dont know how many version back ward comaptible probably my scripts work fine with legendary edition to. or even oldrim.

99% of the scripts based on skyrim default script things. This basic script things expected to be work with any version of skyrim.

ihave no aniversity edtion installed time of writing so i canot test it. i suggest make a separate save file before installing it.

try it out check papyrus logs for errors. all my scripts i use here named like this: WS<function name> Script.

so if you see lot of error report in papyurs that linked to WSxxxx scripts propably its my mod.

On 5/26/2023 at 10:13 AM, Will55 said:

Noting the above "Yuriana mod" problems, I must say that I abandoned that mod totally. Initially I disliked it because of the revolting Yuriana. But using the alternative "look" I persevered with it. But the deciding factor in its relegation was the fact that Embershard mine had recurring problems with hostile NPC bandit respawning ( as I had stored some slaves there in an early game some time ago).

IMO ALL of the DQW problems could well be based upon the same  ones I hit and have nothing to do with NS's mod or very little at most.

based on my checks the mod itself made the wrong way.

all npcs in vanila game has set persistence location. this means where this npc belong. if not set this value the npc respawn in different times as the location respawn.

in my curent working slave version i added a spell that can be cast any hostile npc on a active workplace. on hit the spell remove the npc and that npc not going respawn. simple get disabled until my mod restarted or workplace where npc disabled removed.

so if some resapwning npc give you truble just use this spell.

the spel not added the player by default to acces it you need activate the player menu and actvate from here. more info on that in the user manual.

11 hours ago, Nonseen said:

based on my checks the mod itself made the wrong way.

all npcs in vanila game has set persistence location. this means where this npc belong. if not set this value the npc respawn in different times as the location respawn.

in my curent working slave version i added a spell that can be cast any hostile npc on a active workplace. on hit the spell remove the npc and that npc not going respawn. simple get disabled until my mod restarted or workplace where npc disabled removed.

so if some resapwning npc give you truble just use this spell.

the spel not added the player by default to acces it you need activate the player menu and actvate from here. more info on that in the user manual.

My comment was aimed at absolving your mod of any responsibility here for the respawning problem at Embershard mine.

But your comment makes it seem that I was wrong.

TBH I never ever had the Yuriania mod and your NSWS running at the same time so I guess my comment was irrelevant. My apologies!

2 hours ago, Will55 said:

My comment was aimed at absolving your mod of any responsibility here for the respawning problem at Embershard mine.

But your comment makes it seem that I was wrong.

TBH I never ever had the Yuriania mod and your NSWS running at the same time so I guess my comment was irrelevant. My apologies!

i appolgy to i missunderstood you :(

its happen me many many times :(

News about the upcoming updates/things:

1 - vaction ower for a time

2 - working started on a Quest modul. First part is mostly done. soon for publick testing a version going to be realised

3 - working on the WorkingSlaves .esp few things added, in next week expected realise. this new version come with 30 workplace slot, this means 900 slave can be stored in theory. ( i hope your machine can keep up its lot of npc... )

plus very minior fixes added.

4-first working version of the quest modul going to be mostly standalone version i mean require workingslaves.esp but not more. the final version planned to include sex modul usage.

(and lot of option to have sex/watch sex)

5-i plan make the quest modul way that old scool original RPG games made: i mean lot of way to solve one problem. some may end better result than others. please keep in mind i not expert on quest making. basicly this is my learning/pratcing session with questmaking.

6-a new wokrplace added to the game, with own slave pen! :)

not big not super fancy but working! 

7-the mini questline planned to consist fallowing components( keep in mind all changing as i advance toward!):

-a pure tutorial quest (90% done )

-intro quest (99% done)

-shady bussnis quest ( 1% done )

-final showdn with big reale evil enemy( and option to not simply kill it! :) )

To be perfectly honest, I only need the ability to "dump" slaves into cleared mines in order to reduce the load on both PAHE and HSH, which was the original intent of the mod. Your division of the mod to this, its basic foundation makiing the extra addons optional is an excellent concept as I am quite happy to just use the basic part as anything else while probably quite interesting and useful is unnecessary in a game run where the mods are packed in to the limit already.

What I must know is whether the foundation  core: "WorkingSlaves" is going to undergo frequent changes necessitating updating  as its dependent options may well insist upon.

That does worry me.

6 hours ago, Will55 said:

To be perfectly honest, I only need the ability to "dump" slaves into cleared mines in order to reduce the load on both PAHE and HSH, which was the original intent of the mod. Your division of the mod to this, its basic foundation makiing the extra addons optional is an excellent concept as I am quite happy to just use the basic part as anything else while probably quite interesting and useful is unnecessary in a game run where the mods are packed in to the limit already.

What I must know is whether the foundation  core: "WorkingSlaves" is going to undergo frequent changes necessitating updating  as its dependent options may well insist upon.

That does worry me.

Going to have to agree here. Been playing with R-17 version of the mod, and its great, but please, complete the base file so that I don't have to worry about updating and breaking my game. I see a lot of cool new stuff and I wanna play it but... I also want the base of the mod to be done before I do. I know how modding can be, I do that sort of thing in private myself, so I have nothing but respect. But the lack of silence when it comes to the updates is killing me.