[WIP] SexLab Skyrim Slavery System

View File

Warning: This is a alpha just like vanilla sx3 is. Use this at your own risk and remember to keep your saves that existed before you installed this mod.

This is a SexLab aware version of ag12's Skyrim Slavery System.

New Features

• "Release slave" option in special menu
  • "Have sex" option in special menu
  • New spell that allows player to observe slaver skill level, maximum amount of slaves and used slave slots
  • "enslave target" spell that enslaves target if it has below 10% health

Bugfixes

• All 8 slave slots now enabled
  • Scripts should no longer run if a mod is not activated

Installation

1. Install all of the requirements (original sx3 not required)
  2. Extract esp and bsa to skyrim data directory with your favorite mod manager
  3. Enable "SexLab sx3.esp" and run Skyrim
  4. Load a clean save or at least a save that has not seen sx3 before
  5. Try it out. New saves will most likely corrupt so keep backups

Reporting bugs

In order for a bug to be fixed as soon as possible I need to know how to replicate it. Therefore, I require a tester to replicate the bug with only the required extra mods installed and with a clean save. These steps then need to be described in a bug report. The papyrus log file has to be included in the bug report.

Known bugs

• Guards might attack slaves that were enemies of player
  • Couriers as slaves will not fast travel with the player
  • A sold slave sometimes has problems getting into the cage
  • In some cases enslavement doesn't work and menu doesn't pop up when the slave is activated. Simply re-enslave the target with the spell to overcome this.

Change log

0.3 to 0.4

• "List of Slaves" Spell will now show "empty" in slave slot whenever the alias value is none.
  • It is now possible to fully undress the slave.
  • Informs the player that max amount of slaves has been reached before the health related notification.
  • "Enslave target" spell is now the only way to enslave a NPC.

0.2 to 0.3

• "Enslave target" spell can no longer enslave already enslaved NPC's.
  • "Enslave target" spell can now only enslave humanoids.
  • Upgrade procedures added for backwards compatibility.
  • Traditional enslave option when target is bleedout has been disabled.
  • Escape engine disabled for now, due to it getting stuck and hence freezing the menu.
  • Kalvar should no longer get stuck when selling a slave
  • Added a huge amount of debug.trace()'s for easier debugging.
  • Removed decimals from health percentage.

Credits

Vanilla Skyrim Slavery System: ag12

Porting Skyrim Slavery System to Sexlab: Dassu

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    08/10/2013
  • Category
  • Requires
    ZaZ Animation Pack, SexLab, SKSE
  • Special Edition Compatible

Peanut Gallery Comment:

ag12 and DocClox are talking to one another about slavery mods. If I were a modder looking to work on player owned slaves I'd talk to them asap. I'm assuming (and we all know what that can make of one [for non-native english speakers, it usually makes oneself an ass]) you haven't already.

Peanut Gallery Comment:

ag12 and DocClox are talking to one another about slavery mods. If I were a modder looking to work on player owned slaves I'd talk to them asap. I'm assuming (and we all know what that can make of one [for non-native english speakers, it usually makes oneself an ass]) you haven't already.

I have already spoken with ag12. He is currently working on a slavery framework for DocClox mod which will most likely replace this in a future.

Will this have any functionality for the player becoming a slave?  If so, will this work alongside Sanguine's Debauchery, or will they be incompatible?  Thanks, and good luck! =)

There will be no option for the player to become a slave.

I have not tested SD compatibility but I'm pretty sure this mod and it should work together just fine.

Enslaved a bandit in Pinewatch, but she later became uncommunicative and w/n open inventory.   Took blindfold and rope w/her.

Killing the bandit has "Search Bandit" mouseover text but no functionality.

Note that have a ton of other mods installed, including "Defeat", which had been in use as well, so might be a conflict, but mod DID work at 1st.

Ran a "Special" to get to know her better, and that worked, but after that, her dialogue option box did nada.   She also unequipped the blindfold.   May have happened when we went through a door to another cell.

Enslaved a bandit in Pinewatch, but she later became uncommunicative and w/n open inventory.   Took blindfold and rope w/her.

Note that have a ton of other mods installed, including "Defeat", which had been in use as well, so might be a conflict, but mod DID work at 1st.

Ran a "Special" to get to know her better, and that worked, but after that, her dialogue option box did nada.   She also unequipped the blindfold.   May have happened when we went through a door to another cell.

Thank you for the report!

This sounds like a problem in which a slave has enscaped a slave status while still maintaining his/her slave-like settings (like activation disabled). Could you run "showquestaliases ag12sx3qGlobal" and see if one of the slots has the bandit's reference in it. 

Another possibility is that you have residue from old sx3 installations. I would like to see your papyrus log files to verify this.

I have not experimented with bondage equipment. So some bugs related to them can occur.

This sounds like a problem in which a slave has enscaped a slave status while still maintaining his/her slave-like settings (like activation disabled). Could you run "showquestaliases ag12sx3qGlobal" and see if one of the slots has the bandit's reference in it. 

Another possibility is that you have residue from old sx3 installations. I would like to see your papyrus log files to verify this.

I have not experimented with bondage equipment. So some bugs related to them can occur.

Had a similar problem, it would show the first dialogue, but couldn't access the others. This happened after it worked a few times, so it might be a character thing, or, I might not be whipping them enough. I also noticed that characters you enslave that have a contract out on you , "too teach you a lesson", can't cross boundaries, like going into a town.

Gonna try starting with a new game.

It isn't possible to strip off the slave. In inventory there is no clothes at all. It is possible only if you sell the slave to slave master.

This isn't a problem with this mod. "Default clothes" are not supposed to be shown in the inventory. However, UFO has found a way to overcome this so I might add a feature like this but it will take some time. 

Btw, there should be a mod out there that allows you to undress any npc with a spell.

It isn't possible to strip off the slave. In inventory there is no clothes at all. It is possible only if you sell the slave to slave master.

This isn't a problem with this mod. "Default clothes" are not supposed to be shown in the inventory. However, UFO has found a way to overcome this so I might add a feature like this but it will take some time. 

Btw, there should be a mod out there that allows you to undress any npc with a spell.

Maybe have a look at what the pickpocket 100 skill perk does because you can strip a target of everything.

EDIT:

AFT does something similar but its author says you have to be careful because things can start to glitch. What AFT does that is interesting though is that you can set different armours for towns and home that override the default armour.

If you have UFO maybe a work around like "addfac 5c84d 1" then remove their gear? Otherwise I believe there are other console codes that you could use as well to strip them just more time consuming from what I understand.

This sounds interesting but I couldn't get into S3 so for the time I'll stick with Paradise Halls though if that doesn't get an update soon and/or SSG doesn't "meet" expectations.

Maybe have a look at what the pickpocket 100 skill perk does because you can strip a target of everything.

EDIT:

AFT does something similar but its author says you have to be careful because things can start to glitch. What AFT does that is interesting though is that you can set different armours for towns and home that override the default armour.

If you have UFO maybe a work around like "addfac 5c84d 1" then remove their gear? Otherwise I believe there are other console codes that you could use as well to strip them just more time consuming from what I understand.

This sounds interesting but I couldn't get into S3 so for the time I'll stick with Paradise Halls though if that doesn't get an update soon and/or SSG doesn't "meet" expectations.

I uninstalled UFO and sx3 then clean saved. After that i reinstalled only sx3 but above mentioned stripping problem still exists.

One other problem is after releasing slave new enslavement progress doesn't work well. After 'Target Enslaved' indication target doesn't follow me and goes away which makes new enslavement impossible.

I'll let you know!  Have to sort thru stuff to see exact point it happened. 

Did have Sx3 in there.    Think I pulled it after this happened.

EDIT:

I uninstalled UFO and sx3 then clean saved. After that i reinstalled only sx3 but above mentioned stripping problem still exists.

One other problem is after releasing slave new enslavement progress doesn't work well. After 'Target Enslaved' indication target doesn't follow me and goes away which makes new enslavement impossible.

I don't think the problem is with follower mods, if you kill an enslaved character you can't loot the body, seems more like a S3 issue. Plus follower mods usually tell you if a character has been add to their list.

Is there a way to locate/summon your slaves? I left a bandit woman in my house in White-whatever, intending for her to be the first woman in my harem. Returning there later, she is no where to be seen, but she is still in my slave list and blocking me from enslaving new girls.

Also, how does one raise the slaver level? Is it bound to my own level?

Is there a way to locate/summon your slaves? I left a bandit woman in my house in White-whatever, intending for her to be the first woman in my harem. Returning there later, she is no where to be seen, but she is still in my slave list and blocking me from enslaving new girls.

Sounds like your slave has escaped. The more characters you enslave the higher your skill gets.

Yep, forgot to mention this in the "known bugs". The slaves name can still be seen in the list of slaves even if she has escaped or been released. Use command "showquestvars ag12sx3qGlobal" to verify if she is still your slave. The root of this problem is with skyrim text replacement which doesn't change the replacement to "[...]" if the alias is changed back to none.

Sounds like your slave has escaped. The more characters you enslave the higher your skill gets.

Yep, forgot to mention this in the "known bugs". The slaves name can still be seen in the list of slaves even if she has escaped or been released. Use command "showquestvars ag12sx3qGlobal" to verify if she is still your slave. The root of this problem is with skyrim text replacement which doesn't change the replacement to "[...]" if the alias is changed back to none.

Ah, I see. Would like to petition the mod creator to add an option to stop slaves from escaping, or, failing that, some kind of IIC way of keeping them within a certain area. Perhaps a follower could guard them or something?

Ah, I see. Would like to petition the mod creator to add an option to stop slaves from escaping, or, failing that, some kind of IIC way of keeping them within a certain area. Perhaps a follower could guard them or something?

In 0.3 the escape engine has been (temporally) disabled as it caused menus to malfunction.