[WIP] SexLab Skyrim Slavery System

I looked for info on the description and in the comments but no luck, so I figured I'll ask  - What is the minimum slaver skill level needed to have more than one slave slot open?  I've started a new hobby of raiding bandit hideouts for criminals to put on the slave market (hey, it's more humane than the "bounty" option in SexLab Submit!), but I would like to keep at least one nubile slave on the side for personal enjoyment.  :)  After capturing and selling six slaves I'm at level 13, and I'm just wondering how much further I have to go before I can open up that second slot.  :)  Thanks.

I'm also having a hard time getting the prisoners to go into the cage and remain there (I know it's one of the bugs you mentioned).  The first three went in fine, but the next three were rather difficult.  (Interestingly enough the latter three eventuall disappeared, and the original three I captured are still in the cell)  Is there a workaround?  As for Kalvar hanging during slave assessment, I find that disabling and enabling him works.

This mod is quickly becoming my favorite, along with SexLab Submit.  :) 

I looked for info on the description and in the comments but no luck, so I figured I'll ask  - What is the minimum slaver skill level needed to have more than one slave slot open?  I've started a new hobby of raiding bandit hideouts for criminals to put on the slave market (hey, it's more humane than the "bounty" option in SexLab Submit!), but I would like to keep at least one nubile slave on the side for personal enjoyment.  :)  After capturing and selling six slaves I'm at level 13, and I'm just wondering how much further I have to go before I can open up that second slot.  :)  Thanks.

I'm also having a hard time getting the prisoners to go into the cage and remain there (I know it's one of the bugs you mentioned).  The first three went in fine, but the next three were rather difficult.  (Interestingly enough the latter three eventuall disappeared, and the original three I captured are still in the cell)  Is there a workaround?  As for Kalvar hanging during slave assessment, I find that disabling and enabling him works.

This mod is quickly becoming my favorite, along with SexLab Submit.  :)

Level 15 opens the second slot. Check the original S3 mod for more details. 

Maybe you could also sell them at the stormcloak/imperial camps, forced enlistment, like what they did with shipping many years ago. Forgot the term used.

Shang Hai-ing. ^^

The correct name is pressganging. Pressganging isn't slavery though, as pressganged sailors were usually free to go on the next port-of-call. Interestingly former pressganged people were wont to stay on after they were free to go.

Modern pressganging has shifted to be more akin to slavery though, but in the old times, pressganged people were merely expected to behave like someone who signed on voluntarily. (Punishment in those days kept people in line) Also, they were fed and treated just like the normal crew and expected to start blending in.

The difference between conscripting and pressganging is also different. Conscripting involves rounding up all able bodied men and force them to serve in an army or navy. Pressganging focusses on hitting someone over the head and have them wake up in their new life as a sailor (usually out on sea and far out enough to make swimming for it not really an option, lol). It also occured mainly in the private-sector. (A soldier with blunt-force trauma isn't desirable)

Shang hai was the term I was looking for. Actually you make a good point, slaves might be able to earn their freedom, like gladiators under the Romans or earning enough cash as a prostitute.

Slavery touches so many fields.

Hello, I downloaded the mod and noticed some things:

First of all, I first enslave a bandit, fast travel with him and had no problem. Some time later, I enslaved someone else, and if try to fast travel, he dissapears. I tried to use 'moveto player'n but it doesn't work, like if he've never existed, but he was still in my slave list.

I noticed that if you don't open the menu right afer enslaving people, they're not your slaves anymore. I don't know if it's a bug or just because they free themselves quickly, but I prefer to report it anyway.

I don't remember how I did that and I can't test it right now (I'll dot it later and edit or reposting when I find it out) but I enslaved three times the same person. When I checked my slave list, it was written three times "Argonian" and with the same id. And I could free him only once, so it's like the two slots didn't exist. I don't know if you can remove that, but maybe can you create a "Free slave", just in case?

And finally even when i could enslave two or three NPC, in the slave list it was written that I could enslave just one NPC. Nothing horrible, it doesn't affect the slots.

Here it is, thank you for this mod it is really good, I hope it will be finished soon!

I had a problem where my slave's equipped items were unequipped every time I changed cells in Saarthal, and I had to jostle their inventory around to get them to put them back on. Kinda defeats the whole "slave" part when I can't keep them bound and gagged. Something wrong with a script, or do some cells just not work or something?

Same problem here. Could this be a conflict with Frostfall? 'Cause I've seen my slaves put on backpacks and hoods out of nowwhere but when it comes to keep the slaver stuff equiped... well,...

Hello. First of all thanks for this mod.

Second, I enslaved an assassin and it went smoothly but I made it wait and I exited the area the slave was in. I came back after a while then my slave disappeared. It was still in my list but I could not find it. Do the slaves despawn after leaving it for a while or is it just me having this problem?

I know there are many people working on Slavery mods, but do any of them allow you to sell slaves to named or possibly unnamed NPC's like bandits?    I was thinking it would be cool if they could be sold as sex slaves, but then after a predetermined amount of time they could return to their regular AI..... as if they had escaped, were freed or had otherwise satisfied their Master and returned to their normal routine.

Stupid question but how does this compare to Paradise Hall? This here integrates SexLab and is adapted from S3 Slavery? Just wondering if this is kind of a stable version or is trying to bring the S3 mod back to life.

Edit: Tested it a bit. I like your way of enslaving NPCs more as it is less fickle than hoping for a bleedout stance.

Are there any plans on having a way of disciplining your slave so they will become more obedient. I like this aspect of Paradise Halls, e.g. that prisoners will try to escape pretty quickly at first and you have to "convince" them of their new place.

Kinda Bugreport (not sure if one can replicate it): I was in a bandit cave to test the enslavement procedure on two bandits. First went fine, then I released her and tried to enslave the second. It didn't properly fire with the game constantly giving me XP for enslaving the second over and over again but the dialogue with the s3 options never came up when talking. Ultimately the follower package was active but the slave dialogue was not,

The bandit was in the slave list (the first one was the bandit chief). Not sure how to pinpoint this more.

edit: Are there merchants in the slaver hideout already integrated? The S3 readme says so at least for the merchant but i waited 24 hours and the shop remained closed and when breaking in I only found a slave cleaning but no merchant. Just wondering.

Folks,

I am not a a mod person but do enjoy Skyrim a lot. I have tried for a good while to get the SexLab Slavery version to run on my machine but to no avail.

I did have the Orignal one from Ag running but no longer have it to load.

Any input on what I am doing wrong would be greatly appreciated.

I have loaded and working.

Skyrim  with Dawnguard , Dragonborn ,HearthFires

SkyUI 4.1

FNIS

SKSE_1_06_16

SexLab 1.15b

ZazResources

Perfect 3-2-11063-3-2 skeleton from the Nexus download site

and SexLab sx3. ( have tried all 3 that are listed and have the same trouble.)

Skyrim wont load with the SexLab sx3 checked. Loads just till you see the Skyrim logo start to show and then shuts off.

If i have the sx3 unchecked it loads and runs fine. I have used working girl this week on SexLab and it ran well so it dosent look like SexLab has a problem.  ( have had it run clean up twice on its self to see if that would help.)

I have used the NMM to install all mods and FINIS to do a check for problems. None are shown at this time.

Have removed almost all the Mods i had installed at this time. ( that was very few chuckle chuckle )

We would like to thank any and all kindly for some input that might help me get this mod running on my puter.

Cheers ,sachs175

Two things:

One: for the purposes of SexLab having sex with a slave doesn't count as having sex, i.e. you're still aroused if not more aroused after having sex with a slave

and

Two:  I can't seem to find buyable/placeable pillories and crosses anywhere.  They're not in the merchant's inventory at binding goods.  The only pillory I can find is the sell slave one.

Two things:

One: for the purposes of SexLab having sex with a slave doesn't count as having sex, i.e. you're still aroused if not more aroused after having sex with a slave

and

Two:  I can't seem to find buyable/placeable pillories and crosses anywhere.  They're not in the merchant's inventory at binding goods.  The only pillory I can find is the sell slave one.

Do you know when/if the merchant gets unlocked. I only find it locked and when I broke in there was no merchant.

I don't think the placeable devices were ever finished being implemented into S3. All I could ever find was the hogtie, in the old version.

If you want placeable devices, look for oli3d's bondage mod in the Adult Downloads section. The spell to activate the device books and spawn devices may not work for some people, but you can still use the console to spawn them and adjust them with the spell.

I'm glad that this mod is being continued, as I was really looking forward to it's original progress. As I recall, there were two large issues with the first version..

1) When you enslave someone and enter a new cell, they will disappear and never come back at random

2) When you put slave equipment on someone, the slaves will remove it

I'm not sure if this has been fixed yet, and I'd appreciate it if someone could let me know if these problems still exist in the current version of this mod.

Hi there,

First of all, many thanks to Dassu for integrating (and improving) this mod with Sexlab! I'm enjoying it a lot, at least as much as I can given the problems I'm having (hopefuly someone can help me out in this).

After I enslaved an NPC (Necromancer aprentice or something like that), I can't have sex with her. I went to Special > Have sex, and nothing happened...

So then I tried to set her free hand enslave her again. The thing is, I couldn't set her free =/ She would just stay there and whenever I initiated dialog, it was if I hadn't set her free at all... At this point I thought maybe there's something wrong with the NPC, so I just killed her and went to find another one...

This time I enslaved a Forsworn Ragaver I think. I went to the Slaves Market and tried to sell her: Talked to the guy in the chair (can't remember his name) and then I "selected" her and tried to activate the pillony (?), to no avail: it would always pop-up a message telling me to talk to the merchant first, which I did, again, and again, to no avail. "Have sex" didn't work either... 

At this point I decided to read this thread to see if there was a similiar bug, which I didn't find. However, upon reading the mod description again, I noticed that in 0.3 to 0.4 version "

• "Enslave target" spell is now the only way to enslave a NPC."

The thing is, I never used a spell to enslave those 2 NPCs; I just pressed "E" when they were with very low heath, and then enslaved them. Upon realizing this, I went back to the game and tried to find this "Enslave target spell", but I couldn't! Can someone please tell me where it is? I'm guessing this is the reason why I am having trouble with the enslaved NPCs.

TL:DR Can someone tell me where to find the "Enslave target spell"?

Edited by tentaclemight

The spells should be available as soon as the mod is installed, only the bondage:hog tie book needs to be purchased. If you don´t get the spell you can use the console to aquire it, just open it and type:

help enslave

You´ll get a list of stuff then and you´ll need to look for an entry called SPELL Enslave Target, next you type

player.addspell xxx

where xxx it the code shown next to that entry.

Thanks!
Now I have the spell but the rest of the problems still persist: no "have sex", no "release slave", no selling...

Don't really know what else to try..

UPDATE: It works now! "Have sex", "Release" and "sell", all work now!

I disabled every sexlab mod but the Slavery one, and now it works! I still have to use the console in order to get the Enslave Spell though... I'll now enable the other Sexlab mods I had before, one by one, and figure out which one was making Slavery not to work very well.

UPDATE 2:

So far it seems that SexLab Necrophilia messes up SexLab Skyrim Slavery System's features that I mentioned.

Edited by tentaclemight

UPDATE 2:

So far it seems that SexLab Necrophilia messes up SexLab Skyrim Slavery System's features that I mentioned.

Nice finding! I was about to give up with the mod and wait for a more stable version since I had the same problem.

Deactivating Sexlab Necro fixed it.

I guess I'll start traveling by foot with dosh on me in Stormcloak territory to attract bandits and soldiers and level up my slavery skills.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello first posting at Lover's Lab.

Just wanted to say that i enjoyed this Mod very much, however with bug issues i had to unistall it.

That being said, i'd have to agree with some of the previous post, eg. the 10% health for enslave spell is too low, too east to kill, even with fists.

What i'd like to see added is a spell called entrapment if you will, cast entrapment (maybe with archno web) , Npc with low enough majicka or low health become "entrapped" by casted weband can either "yield" (to be enslaved)or get enslaved spell cast on them.

I've noticed during playing the vanilla game that an Npc during very rarely, yields during combat, even though Skyrim banners say so during load time.

Any thoughts?

Was thinking about something :

Arachnophobia use a kind of "web" or "net" animation to immobilise you, how about using a net as throwing weapon to catch potential slaves ?

- it could be used on 100% health targets

- the arachnophobia mod use a system based on your stamina ( if i read correctly) for release/evasion time

- you need to equip the incapacited target with restraint before it could release itself

link to the original mod by Miss Leeches :

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/12302-arachnophobia-by-miss-leeches/

Folks,

I am not a a mod person but do enjoy Skyrim a lot. I have tried for a good while to get the SexLab Slavery version to run on my machine but to no avail.

I did have the Orignal one from Ag running but no longer have it to load.

Any input on what I am doing wrong would be greatly appreciated.

I have loaded and working.

Skyrim  with Dawnguard , Dragonborn ,HearthFires

SkyUI 4.1

FNIS

SKSE_1_06_16

SexLab 1.15b

ZazResources

Perfect 3-2-11063-3-2 skeleton from the Nexus download site

and SexLab sx3. ( have tried all 3 that are listed and have the same trouble.)

Skyrim wont load with the SexLab sx3 checked. Loads just till you see the Skyrim logo start to show and then shuts off.

If i have the sx3 unchecked it loads and runs fine. I have used working girl this week on SexLab and it ran well so it dosent look like SexLab has a problem.  ( have had it run clean up twice on its self to see if that would help.)

I have used the NMM to install all mods and FINIS to do a check for problems. None are shown at this time.

Have removed almost all the Mods i had installed at this time. ( that was very few chuckle chuckle )

We would like to thank any and all kindly for some input that might help me get this mod running on my puter.

Cheers ,sachs175

sounds like simple issue of not having all the correct requirements for it..by looking at your load I think u may have wrong or not all of zaz , check in your skyrim data folder for a ZazAnimationPack.esm. I suspect you don't have it , its here on loverslab somewhere, check for other zaz downloads. I would post link but tbh..im busting for a piss..lol

It would be really immersive if you can sell the slaves. The higher the slaves stats,lvl and sexual experiences(if female) they can be sold for more money. Because of this you should also be allowed to train your slave to make more money out of it. Slaves should also be allowed to be used as pack mules where you can just give them your inventory to carry it. If you cant use slaves to make profit then I don't see whats point of having slaves in this game. A good idea would be if you can sell Nord rebels to imperials and Imperial solders to the nords rebels. Another neat Idea would be if you can attract customers by forcing your slaves to have sex with either you or another npc and sell them off as sex slaves. Or perhaps having sexual bondage public type punishments. An idea that is also cool but is already done is a mod called the your stall mod. I dont know if you have seen it but you can sell your own stuff on your own stand, You can also hire npc to work and they get paid a salary. I think it would be cool if you can make your slave work on the stall for free.

EDIT: also maybe if you can leave your slave at him and have and have meals prepared for you when you come back, or have it have it do chores for you like if there are logs near by have it chop for wood. or if there is a ore near also have them mine for you. This would be a good idea with this house building mod that allows you to build a house anywhere but I forgot what its called right now.