[WIP] SexLab Skyrim Slavery System

I think the escape engine is a pretty cool idea. After thats what slaves try to do. Thats why you have craftable binds ect in the mod. Hopefully it gets fixed soon. A cool idea that got mentioned before in another post was if you can get your slaves to ride in back of you on binds over the horse although ive heard thats very hard to do. It would beat the hell of having to walk because the slave will be lost if your. Ride around on horseback. And seeing your slave on another horseback following isnt immersive.

It would be a cool idea if once in a while if you try to sleep or walking around your slave might try to attack you if you had a few of them with like if they tried t plan. If you tried to be mean and cruel to them they would try to kill you more likely and if your. Fair to them tjey will stay with you. But if your too nice they will try to kil you or runaway. Like the guy before said followers can help you check them making it less likely for it to happen as well. Depending on levels stats and how many slaves vs followers and you. And if if they try to run away you can punish them. Kind of like sanguines debauchery.

There should also be slaver npc runing around if possible. And there should be more slave markets around the map .

Maybe you could also sell them at the stormcloak/imperial camps, forced enlistment, like what they did with shipping many years ago. Forgot the term used.

yea thats a good idea. i only played alittle bit of morrowind when i was trying out the mod skywind .8 version but in the beginning you are a slave and you get off a boat then get assigned a task to work for someone. in the beginning i learned that the imperials are pro slavery and that theres a anti slavery group i forgot what they are called.  the mod still needed work on the npc so i stopped but the map seemed explorable and i only ctd once or twice and it wasnt because of the area i just randomly ctd or freezed  even though ive visited the area. probably due due to one of my mods or one of my mods that i previously had

I think the escape engine is a pretty cool idea. After thats what slaves try to do. Thats why you have craftable binds ect in the mod. Hopefully it gets fixed soon. A cool idea that got mentioned before in another post was if you can get your slaves to ride in back of you on binds over the horse although ive heard thats very hard to do. It would beat the hell of having to walk because the slave will be lost if your. Ride around on horseback. And seeing your slave on another horseback following isnt immersive.

It would be a cool idea if once in a while if you try to sleep or walking around your slave might try to attack you if you had a few of them with like if they tried t plan. If you tried to be mean and cruel to them they would try to kill you more likely and if your. Fair to them tjey will stay with you. But if your too nice they will try to kil you or runaway. Like the guy before said followers can help you check them making it less likely for it to happen as well. Depending on levels stats and how many slaves vs followers and you. And if if they try to run away you can punish them. Kind of like sanguines debauchery.

There should also be slaver npc runing around if possible. And there should be more slave markets around the map .

This sounds pretty cool and to be honest quite doable. I have considered recreating a new escape engine as I didn't fancy the way it was done in the vanilla sx3. However fixing bugs is a priority atm. 

Maybe you could also sell them at the stormcloak/imperial camps, forced enlistment, like what they did with shipping many years ago. Forgot the term used.

yea thats a good idea. i only played alittle bit of morrowind when i was trying out the mod skywind .8 version but in the beginning you are a slave and you get off a boat then get assigned a task to work for someone. in the beginning i learned that the imperials are pro slavery and that theres a anti slavery group i forgot what they are called.  the mod still needed work on the npc so i stopped but the map seemed explorable and i only ctd once or twice and it wasnt because of the area i just randomly ctd or freezed  even though ive visited the area. probably due due to one of my mods or one of my mods that i previously had

I agree that slavery in Skyrim should be more visible. However creating new cells, new characters, new dialogs, new scenes seems to be a little too much work for me alone. The new Skyrim slavery framework is currently been worked on and features like these will most likely be included  in a form of an addon.

This sounds pretty cool and to be honest quite doable. I have considered recreating a new escape engine as I didn't fancy the way it was done in the vanilla sx3. However fixing bugs is a priority atm. 

I agree that slavery in Skyrim should be more visible. However creating new cells, new characters, new dialogs, new scenes seems to be a little too much work for me alone. The new Skyrim slavery framework is currently been worked on and features like these will most likely be included  in a form of an addon.

its probably better that way anyways. mods that are created this way are usually safer and ctd less at least to my experience. probably because they are more organized this way so they usually end up with less mistakes or bad edits

Would appreciate an MXM menu where I could adjust the percentage for enslaving. See, my character is just too damn strong. They often die when I'm trying to whittle them down to 10% for the enslave spell to work.

I would like an option where the HP requirement for the enslave spell can be adjusted.

Would appreciate an MXM menu where I could adjust the percentage for enslaving. See, my character is just too damn strong. They often die when I'm trying to whittle them down to 10% for the enslave spell to work.

I would like an option where the HP requirement for the enslave spell can be adjusted.

I have considered adding console commands to enable all 8 slave slots and to allow enslavement of NPC's with 100% health. 

I have considered adding console commands to enable all 8 slave slots and to allow enslavement of NPC's with 100% health. 

Please do! That would help things significantly. :)

Is there a console command I can use to find my slave in slot 1... or remove them from the slot, or just clear out all the slots?

I enslaved my first bandit, brought them to an inn because I didn't know about the morthal sewers place to sell them and after I couldn't figure out how to sell them, I let them go (using the command in the special menu).

I then went to another location and cast enslave on another bandit... I got the experience points and it said I enslaved them, but then when I talk to them, I only get the sexlab romance and sexlab submit dialog options... not the slaver menu.  I then recast enslave, got more slavery experience points, but still the same thing.

I left that bandit there and found another bandit... same issue, except this time I cast enslave on them a few times (getting more xp every time) until it told me all my slots were full and couldn't enslave any more.  At this point when I cast the slave list, it shows slot 1 has Bandit... and all the other slots are empty.

I went to the original camp where I enslaved my first bandit (who actually worked properly, but I had released).  Apparently she walked all the way back there from the inn where I freed her... she was naked and non-hostile, and when I talk to her, no slave options, just the dialog from the 2 sexlab mods... casting enslave on her at this point tells me I don't have any open slots.  So I killed her.  I then killed the other 2 bandits from the other locations I had attempted to enslave.

I'm fairly certain that those 3 are the only ones I attempted to enslave (but I could be wrong)... I'm still showing Bandit in slot 1 in the list slaves spell output.  Does killing a slave not remove them from the list?  Or did I accidentally do something funky that somehow threw off the mod?  I can tell you that between the point in time where I had the working slave and I attempted to enslave someone else (at which point it was no longer working) I had installed sexlab aroused, and updated sexlab submit to the latest version.  Otherwise nothing changed.

Any thoughts?

It might also be cool to have an option whereby the higher your slaver skill, the higher the low health threshold will be.

In case anyone cares, i extrapolated a solution for my problem while reading through ag12's thread for the skyrim slavery mod.

In the console you'd run what's below to show the ID for the character you have in each slot... I had to press PageUp to scroll up through the output to get to the ID of slot 1.

showquestvars ag12sx3qGlobal

I then did a 'prid character_id' with that to get the character selected, and then did a 'moveto player' to get them placed in front of me.  Turns out the one occupying my slot was indeed dead, it dropped a dead body in front of me.  Tried resurrecting, re-killing, resurrecting again and using the enslave spell, nothing worked... so I changed tactic.

Since this is controlled by a quest, I did 'resetquest ag12sx3qGlobal' to reset the quest... that successfully cleared out all my slots.  However at this point I'm still not able to successfully enslave anyone... it gives me experience each time I cast at someone below 10% health, but I never get the message that they are enslaved, and they just stay hostile to me (which by the way, whoever above was asking for the console commands to up your slaver level, this may be a dirty workaround where you can spam the spell after resetting the quest to get your level really high on the same enemy [assuming your character can tank all their hits, like I said they are hostile].  However I did notice that even though I got to level 17, and received the message that I should be able to enslave 2 at a time now... it still would only let me use one.  I don't know if that's a symptom of the workaround, or if this mod isn't fully set up to handle multiple slots.  I did notice in ag12's thread that for the original mod, they had to do a workaround where they had to do some modification in the construction set to open up the slots... I had assumed (or hoped) that this particular mod handled this already, but maybe not).

Anyway... back on track, to make it so you can again actually enslave someone, you need to get the quest back on its correct stage.  I noticed when I ran the original showquestvars that it was on stage 90... so I did a 'setstage ag12sx3qGlobal 90'  and after that, I was able to successfully enslave people again.

I find that sometimes I have to cast the spell quite a few times to get the right dialogue up, and more casting to get to the sub-dialogues. Lots of XP because of it. So-far, as long as I've got the correct dialogue up things seem to run OK, I'm at the stage of enslaving 5 characters. But saying all this, this is still a mod in its alpha stage so I'm sure there a lots of things that need looking into.

Would appreciate an MXM menu where I could adjust the percentage for enslaving.

I guess MXM = MCM, it is not ?

Yes, an MCM menu would allow quite more ease and efficiency as to access and management of settings.

About visibility, it is not the main point.

In fact, efficiency and performance are far more required as to being effective.

Over MW, Telvanni slavery, while a key part of their economy and social functions, it is not the main point a stranger see (other than some "unaware" "products" and infrastructures laying around (Tel Branora for example).

&, the anti Slaver there : Twin Lamps  ;)

Mainly Argnonian (> Ebonheart) but not so much developed (as to the base game at last).

Then, with mods, "Juniper or Nevena Slave Mod", Telvanni's Mod (mainly "Rise of House Telvanni" where you are able to negotiate Slavery back to the Island level at some point  :D).

I guess that when OpenMW will be ready, some interesting options would arise.

(Knowing their is already quite some content as it is).

Guess a clean and updated OP would be useful :

What type of help would you need ?

Based over sx3 mod, is Kollaryng  there & operational ?

(Which access is concealed if using both sx3 & Expanded Towns and Cities, a point who should be added over the first post / readme it is not ?)

Compatibility  :)

To make changes to a character, there is also the Character Editor, which allow quite some options as to make changes over an NPC.

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/4554/?

Does anyone else CTD when trying to start skyrim? Enabled my game crashes, disabled my game loads. 

My Mod List is as follows

ESMs (in order)

Skyrim

Update

Dawnguard

Hearthfire

ApachiHair

Climates of Tamriel

SPIKE

Sexlab

XFLMAIN

ESPs (in order)

Chesko_Frostfall

splash of rain

randomthunder

caliente vanilla armor tweaks

dualsheathredux

wetandcold

SkyUi

AlyinShir Armor

Extended Vanilla weapons

hothtrooper_armor

Eisen Plate armor

Remodeled Armor

Remodeled armor - dawnguard

Silverlight armor

dwemer exoskeleton

bandolier

northern bathhouses

guard dialog overhaul

populated cities

climates of tamriel-dungeons

climates of tamriel interiors warm

climates of tamriel nights level 5

apocalypse spell pack

FNISpells

Sneak tools

sneak tools hood

sneak tools masks

Skyrim Perk Enhancements

SPERG dawnguard

SPERG dragonborn

TheEYES of Beauty

getsnowy

dualsheathredux patch

immersive settlements

SexLab Romance

SexLab Submit

SexLab Defeat

Remodeled armor replacer

Feminine Females

Open Cities Skyrim

Civil War Overhaul

DragonCombatOverhaulDragonborn

DeadlyCombat

XFLDialouge

XFLPlugins

Atlas

And then when I install the mod it proceeds to crash my skyrim right after the bethesda logo. No idea what is wrong, maybe a weird conflict? Any and all help appreciated, wish I could provide more info.

Does anyone else CTD when trying to start skyrim? Enabled my game crashes, disabled my game loads. 

My Mod List is as follows

ESMs (in order)

Skyrim

Update

Dawnguard

Hearthfire

ApachiHair

Climates of Tamriel

SPIKE

Sexlab

XFLMAIN

ESPs (in order)

Chesko_Frostfall

splash of rain

randomthunder

caliente vanilla armor tweaks

dualsheathredux

wetandcold

SkyUi

AlyinShir Armor

Extended Vanilla weapons

hothtrooper_armor

Eisen Plate armor

Remodeled Armor

Remodeled armor - dawnguard

Silverlight armor

dwemer exoskeleton

bandolier

northern bathhouses

guard dialog overhaul

populated cities

climates of tamriel-dungeons

climates of tamriel interiors warm

climates of tamriel nights level 5

apocalypse spell pack

FNISpells

Sneak tools

sneak tools hood

sneak tools masks

Skyrim Perk Enhancements

SPERG dawnguard

SPERG dragonborn

TheEYES of Beauty

getsnowy

dualsheathredux patch

immersive settlements

SexLab Romance

SexLab Submit

SexLab Defeat

Remodeled armor replacer

Feminine Females

Open Cities Skyrim

Civil War Overhaul

DragonCombatOverhaulDragonborn

DeadlyCombat

XFLDialouge

XFLPlugins

Atlas

And then when I install the mod it proceeds to crash my skyrim right after the bethesda logo. No idea what is wrong, maybe a weird conflict? Any and all help appreciated, wish I could provide more info.

need for this pack animation http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/156-zaz-animation-pack-2013-08-17/

I had a problem where my slave's equipped items were unequipped every time I changed cells in Saarthal, and I had to jostle their inventory around to get them to put them back on. Kinda defeats the whole "slave" part when I can't keep them bound and gagged. Something wrong with a script, or do some cells just not work or something?

Also, might you consider reinstating the bleedout/paralysis enslave function? Holding back enough to beat an enemy under 10% health is quite difficult.

And just a nitpick if you weren't already aware of it, if you're going to poke around in the scripts some more to fix some things, the "Target has been enslaved" message reads "ensalved" instead.

I had a problem where my slave's equipped items were unequipped every time I changed cells in Saarthal, and I had to jostle their inventory around to get them to put them back on. Kinda defeats the whole "slave" part when I can't keep them bound and gagged. Something wrong with a script, or do some cells just not work or something?

Also, might you consider reinstating the bleedout/paralysis enslave function? Holding back enough to beat an enemy under 10% health is quite difficult.

And just a nitpick if you weren't already aware of it, if you're going to poke around in the scripts some more to fix some things, the "Target has been enslaved" message reads "ensalved" instead.

looks like an original problem from sx3... could be a problem of missing code in cell load event handler or sth...

Enslaved a bandit in Pinewatch, but she later became uncommunicative and w/n open inventory.   Took blindfold and rope w/her.

Killing the bandit has "Search Bandit" mouseover text but no functionality.

Note that have a ton of other mods installed, including "Defeat", which had been in use as well, so might be a conflict, but mod DID work at 1st.

Ran a "Special" to get to know her better, and that worked, but after that, her dialogue option box did nada.   She also unequipped the blindfold.   May have happened when we went through a door to another cell.

Thank you for the report!

This sounds like a problem in which a slave has enscaped a slave status while still maintaining his/her slave-like settings (like activation disabled). Could you run "showquestaliases ag12sx3qGlobal" and see if one of the slots has the bandit's reference in it. 

Another possibility is that you have residue from old sx3 installations. I would like to see your papyrus log files to verify this.

I have not experimented with bondage equipment. So some bugs related to them can occur.

Sry abt delay!  So many things went SPLURCH w/LL mods I pulled 'em all and restarted w/a limited bunch.  Haven't restarted SSS yet.

Shang Hai-ing. ^^

The correct name is pressganging. Pressganging isn't slavery though, as pressganged sailors were usually free to go on the next port-of-call. Interestingly former pressganged people were wont to stay on after they were free to go.

Modern pressganging has shifted to be more akin to slavery though, but in the old times, pressganged people were merely expected to behave like someone who signed on voluntarily. (Punishment in those days kept people in line) Also, they were fed and treated just like the normal crew and expected to start blending in.

The difference between conscripting and pressganging is also different. Conscripting involves rounding up all able bodied men and force them to serve in an army or navy. Pressganging focusses on hitting someone over the head and have them wake up in their new life as a sailor (usually out on sea and far out enough to make swimming for it not really an option, lol). It also occured mainly in the private-sector. (A soldier with blunt-force trauma isn't desirable)