[WIP] SexLab Skyrim Slavery System

Yeah, 10% health is a bit to close a shave sometimes. It would be nice if it used a % chance that increases the more wounded a victim is, the less chance it has to resist (sort of like SexLab Submit.)

Although, due to a bug or not, I have been able to enslave corpses. So I have been able to kill the target, enslave it, and the resurrect it via console.. (not really cheating. I only knocked them unconscius, see)

Guest Ann Ominous

Where do you sell your slaves? Have you considered making this MOD compatible with Paradise Halls on Nexus? (at least so you can sell your slaves at their camp) 

Guest Ann Ominous

Did you cast the 'reboot' spell to start Paradise Halls? The author of this MOD posted last about a month ago. Up to then they posted fairly regularly. I am hoping  other users will respond to my questions. Otherwise, Paradise Halls is a well established MOD that is updated frequently and having two slavery MODs going at once is a bit confusing.

Tried reboot reinstall and disabling all other mods. It doesn't do anything. Also, Paradise Halls is now unsupported the developer has gone AWOL. So now skyrim has 2 slavery mods not being worked on or supported. I enjoy Oblivions slavery mods and so hoped for something similar here. Sadly it doesn't seem that it will happen.

• 2 weeks later...

Selling does not work for me. The vendor just stares at me, and nothing happens. Anyone know what causes this? Or is it just not implemented yet?

When you go to the seller he should tell you to have your slave display themselves, open the slave dialogue and use the option [select] and then click on the bondage frame by the sellers cage.

The slave is moved to it and the seller should then offer you some gold.

I had this mod and tbh the execution is better but i think the development has died so i switched to paradise halls (http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/29886//?) and sexlab seems to work with most it.

be cool if someone does pick this up again.

It's never caused any crashes for me, but it doesn't work right all the time. Slaves unequipping all of their items when passing through a load door, the slave market cell not resetting your slaves until one day after you've sold three slaves to the slaver, despite it being supposed to reset after any one day spent outside of the cell, NPCs being enslaved but then immediately becoming unenslaved.

And without features like slave escaping, slave animations, and so forth, unless you're really keen on using your imagination, it isn't really worth using in this alpha stage.

is anyone sill working on this mod? i have been waiting for a long time for updates

haveing trouble with it slave u inslave dont fight they just stand  there saying help

also the insalvement dont seem to update right i am no modder or i would fix this myslef

if we can get some one that know how to mod that would be great i really like this mod so i hope someone can fix it soon

Which file do I download? The one with .4 next to it, or the one without any number next to it? .4 caused my game to crash before it even loaded, the other one loads but I don't get any enslavement spells.

Which file do I download? The one with .4 next to it, or the one without any number next to it? .4 caused my game to crash before it even loaded, the other one loads but I don't get any enslavement spells.

the one i am useing now is 0.4   no crash but slaves dont fight and some times slave list dont clear when they

die then i have to do a clean save to fix it and lose all my xp

Okay, so I got the .4 one again and now it works since I've disabled sexlab necromancy.

But I don't really understand what's going on. Is there a quest of some sort? Or is it just the spells? I can't find a readme or any explanation at all really of what this mod is.

Also, I can't seem to talk to any of my slaves now, and they're still appearing as red dot enemies once I've enslaved them.

I can see that nothing changed at all...

Though I've ran into something extremely annoying. For some reason, if my char. whip or having sex with his slaves much enough (about half an in game day with fast travel included) all they'll ever do is bowing at everything, all the time. That means, they basically can't walk because they're too busy bowing at everything. Since I have Aroused on, which makes things even worse when the slaves were too busy bowing which makes them slide out of sex & punching the alignment button doesn't solve anything.

I don't think escape engine works, as I remember fast travel across skyrim & back & forth & she's still where my char. left her. Though he collared & cuffed her with steel but does that matter when all of zaz cuffs never works except the leather binding? Last time around, hogtie didn't work for me & now it's still not working for me. When I clicked Special, there were only sex & release slave. Or it's that I consoled the ropes (which for some reason, didn't appear in the inventory either) .

This is also a big problem for me since the last version & is worsened on this 1. What's the indication of a slave's price besides their race? My first slave was a dark elf in Whiterun, Janessa? She's worth 175. Then I found a young Nord girl who doesn't take all that long to become submissive after an immense beating & raping, (at least that's what I think since she doesn't stop bowing) the dialogue suggests she's worth 15 golds lesser than Janessa but my char. actually didn't get paid. The third slave was Vittoria Vicci, she's worth 37 golds. She's the hardest to get because she's just doesn't stop bowing at all & most of the sex my char. tried on her, she's simply slip out & continue bowing.

This just got me, why not copy & paste the mod description from the old thread? They explained this mod quite well.

It's kinda annoying to have all those dead and abandoned barely playable Alpha mods around.

All they do is getting hopes up at what "could have been" an awesome mod and then disappoint you big time.

I wish they would at least get flagged "Abandoned" and we were able to filter them out through the search function =(

It's kinda annoying to have all those dead and abandoned barely playable Alpha mods around.

All they do is getting hopes up at what "could have been" an awesome mod and then disappoint you big time.

I wish they would at least get flagged "Abandoned" and we were able to filter them out through the search function =(

He has been gone for a little over 3 months that's not very long in real time so it's not necessarly abondoned ( I was gone for 6 months myself and came back to update my project shit happens)

Just an FYI for people: don't leave slaves in the slave market. For some reason it keeps Kalvar's script from updating.

Kalvar needed time to "find buyers" for the slaves I'd already brought him, so I just hogtied the one I was planning on selling and left her by the pillory. After in-game weeks Kalvar still hadn't "found buyers."

Took the slave out to the main chamber and waited 24 hours, buyers found instantly.

• 3 weeks later...
ust had a funny situation,

first get enslaved by thug´s, nearby Falkreath, since running SDplus escape quite easy - just run, so the thug´s follow from one trap to the next.

The first thug get lost anywhere, second get pinned down by bandits, while my owner out of sight. 

While the second is down, i was able to enslave him - despite i was bound and enslaved myself.

The third ran into an assasine, while the thug submit, I bound him, beause my slaver rank is to low for a second slave.

After that, managed to get free, burn the assasine, fast travel for Kollaryng, sell the first slave,

in the market,, the previous sold ones attack the new one immediately, till the his health is low enough.

- an issue already mentioned in ag12 support-thread i think. after released from pillory also the last one drawn a sword.

2elau8j.jpg

head back for the bound one - already escaped.

So doesn´t mind anyway, i thought, fast travel back home - the thug´s - the escaped one and the sold slave spawn right after me,

instantly get burned   :D  The slave shown up just like in the screenshot above.

Due my Skyrim is modded heavily this Post is no Complain about any Bug,

but it shows up some Interactions of LL-Mods.

Postet also in SD+ Thread

just retry once again

2sb7vbl.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

just wondering if anyone stil working on this mod

the only trouble i have with this mod is that the slaves dont fight right they keep drawing there weapon but they dont fight

the sex part thing works fine and no ctd so far

i been useing puppet master 1.7 so i can easy call them to me but if someone could make it so they fight and u could call them to ur side

i would uninstall puppet master cuz i like this mod better

• 2 months later...

Blame this on my own stupidity or what not, but where do I find the Slave Market? I have no idea where it is in Skyrim!

Edit: Actually, now that I think about it, I have several questions.  Where the slave market is located in Skyrim is the main one but there are a few others. Such as:

Is there a way to make slaves have sex with my companion?

Is there a way to make slaves have sex with other slaves?

How do I hogtie (or just tie up in general) a slave so that they don't escape? I click on the special command and all I get is "sex" "release slave" and "nevermind".

Can BDSM gear from Devious Devices and it's add-ons be used to keep a slave from escaping instead of the gear that comes with this mod?