[WIP] SexLab Aroused v2014-01-24

Thank you Redneck2x for awesome framework and mod.

I have gameplay features to request:

• When player gets further to maximal arousal score he / she should receive 1st person effects
  1. Player camera would slightly blur
  2. Player head would shake slightly as she/he was trying to keep her/his thoughts out of the arousal (see Game ShakeCamera() and ShakeController()
  3. This is bit extreme but if female was extremely aroused she might squirt (sound notification) when sitting down, male could receive notification based of if he was dressed or not about hardon / bulge

This is something I have planned for LOAF but as its arousal feature it could be part of SLA

Hello, I love this mod. Today just updated from v103 to the latest v124 by just directly copying and replacing, no clean save. Correct me if I'm wrong: lowering arousal level is much harder than before. I use sexlab enchantress to get some animals like wolves and bears, after several of them, my character's arousal level only down from 46 to 39 - is this normal? In addition, all tabs in MCM are functioning and viewable, however, the MGEF tab does not show the current status of my character. If I click N for upper left corner notification, I can still see the current level of my character but there is no MGEF in the active effect page. Any help?

Thank you very much.

Hello, I love this mod. Today just updated from v103 to the latest v124 by just directly copying and replacing, no clean save. Correct me if I'm wrong: lowering arousal level is much harder than before. I use sexlab enchantress to get some animals like wolves and bears, after several of them, my character's arousal level only down from 46 to 39 - is this normal? In addition, all tabs in MCM are functioning and viewable, however, the MGEF tab does not show the current status of my character. If I click N for upper left corner notification, I can still see the current level of my character but there is no MGEF in the active effect page. Any help?

Thank you very much.

Arousal consists of two parts:

1. Time - and it goes down only if character had an orgasm, while males can achieve it at any position, females can have it only with vaginal/anal/etc animations.

2. Exposure - also goes down proportionally to animation duration. So if you extend animation duration with "Shift-Space" more exposure goes down.

You should not see any MGEF at arousal levels of 21-49.

make it Compatible with equipable schlongs for females

Detecting schlongs is problematic.

I will add transgender option to "Pupet Master" MCM page

Hey @redneck2x!

TDF and I (mostly TDF. In fact all of it lol) just made a little plug-in for SexLab to let the player change their SL gender.

When I use Matchmaker on myself to trigger a masturbation scene I trigger a male animation as intended (my character being female, and having swapped my gender through the mod), but if I use the feature of holding down the Status key for 2 seconds my character will play the female animations, as if it didn't recognize me as male like the rest of SexLab.

I didn't test if it also triggers the female animations when the mod forces me to masturbate when I wake up after hitting 100 Arousal.

I was wondering if it's something I did wrong somewhere?

This is all the spell's script does:

Event OnEffectStart(Actor akTarget, Actor akCaster)
int ibutton = MessageBox.Show()
if ibutton == 0
SexLab.TreatAsMale(SexLab.PlayerRef)
elseif ibutton == 1
SexLab.TreatAsFemale(SexLab.PlayerRef)
endif
endEvent

Do I need to add anything extra/specific for SL Aroused to also see my character as a Male once I trigger my spell?

Thanks in advance!

Hey @redneck2x!

Speaking to TDF, he thinks the problem with the Masturbation feature on the "Hold N for 2 seconds" feature is that you may have not used SexLab.GetGender(). Could that be what's happening? Again have not tested any other masturbation triggers, like the 100 arousal upon waking up, so if you think that might have been something you overlooked, you could also take a look at the other triggers and see if they also detect the player's SexLab forced gender :)

Hey @redneck2x!

TDF and I (mostly TDF. In fact all of it lol) just made a little plug-in for SexLab to let the player change their SL gender.

When I use Matchmaker on myself to trigger a masturbation scene I trigger a male animation as intended (my character being female, and having swapped my gender through the mod), but if I use the feature of holding down the Status key for 2 seconds my character will play the female animations, as if it didn't recognize me as male like the rest of SexLab.

I didn't test if it also triggers the female animations when the mod forces me to masturbate when I wake up after hitting 100 Arousal.

if ibutton == 0
elseif ibutton == 1
endif
endEvent

Do I need to add anything extra/specific for SL Aroused to also see my character as a Male once I trigger my spell?

Thanks in advance!

Hey @redneck2x!

Speaking to TDF, he thinks the problem with the Masturbation feature on the "Hold N for 2 seconds" feature is that you may have not used SexLab.GetGender(). Could that be what's happening? Again have not tested any other masturbation triggers, like the 100 arousal upon waking up, so if you think that might have been something you overlooked, you could also take a look at the other triggers and see if they also detect the player's SexLab forced gender :)

The best way to make it work is to hook into SexLab framework, see Lover's Hook code for example.

What you need to do is:

RegisterForModEvent("AnimationStart", "OnStageStart")

Event OnStageStart(string eventName, string argString, float argNum, form sender)
; add here code that forces male animations on female
EndEvent

That would work for all mods.

Hey @redneck2x!

if ibutton == 0
elseif ibutton == 1
endif
endEvent

Thanks in advance!

Hey @redneck2x!

The best way to make it work is to hook into SexLab framework, see Lover's Hook code for example.

What you need to do is:

RegisterForModEvent("AnimationStart", "OnStageStart")

Event OnStageStart(string eventName, string argString, float argNum, form sender)
; add here code that forces male animations on female
EndEvent

That would work for all mods.

But wouldn't that defeat the purpose of using the "TreatAs" feature? The feature in the framework/mod does more than just forcing a character to play the opposite gender's animations, it literally treats the character as the forced gender in almost every way... unless I'm getting things wrong?

thanks for the update.  aroused doesnt lock up anymore.  Im not sure if i have a different problem tho.  after pc gets raped (sl defeat), the desire buff/debuff is gone and doesnt seem to come back.  Is it supposed to just disappear or is something wrong?

Edit: nvm it came back eventually.

Is it normal for the time rate to fall below 1 (like 0.743698)?  I'm trying to play "realisticaly" and want my PC only have sex if arousal is above 50... but my PC is not able to accumulate arousal because of this.  the days since last orgasm increase but every day the time rate decrease more and more and arousal too.

Does this mod issue messages like "You are in desperate need of release" or is that another mod?  I'm asking because I'm seeing these messages even when the arousal state is less than 20.  So it seems like whatever mod is issuing these messages has gotten out of sync with SexLab Aroused's actual arousal status.

Hello, I'm using stacked against gravity armor, playing a dickgirl.  One armor lets the dick poke out, only "Worn Iron Armor" from the "Random Alternate Start" mod.  Everything else hides the dick, even if it's set as naked.  Does naked only make NPCs think your naked or is it also supposed to let a dick poke out too?

Naked only makes NPCs see you (think you are) as naked so the cloak effect with cause arousal exposure.

As for the poking pee pee it is not supposed to do that no worries though this be easy to fix ;p

Open up SOS and the RAS ESP with Tes5edit, find the armor and copy its tab as override into a new file , name it SOS RAS Patch or whatever you wish.

Then look at the SOS Esp and look for a concealing tag, Copy that info and add that tag to the RAS armor in the new esp you just made. Exit and enable the mod below both RAS and SOS and walaa you just fixed your armor and can patch any other ras armors into this as well.

I love RAS but in all honesty it has a tendency to prevent scripts, it is fairly aggressive in its prevention of the main qst so use it with caution.

Just a suggestion:

Have events that occur as a result of SexLab Enchantress reset the Arousal counter just as any other Sexlab event.

If that's supposed to be happening, already, then, I have a bug in my game.  :s

Are the bestiality animations tagged with Vaginal or Anal?

Early in my character's life, when draugr had their way with her numerous, numerous times, I noted that her sex count in the SexLab MCM was not increasing for oral, vaginal or anal (or male or female).  The sex count is supposed to increase when an animation tagged with the appropriate keyword finishes.

I think... if this mod is looking for those keywords to determine arousal changes at orgasm, then sex with beasts may not be effective.