{UPDATE - Elin Voice v2.1 with Throw Voice Replacer Options} Tera Elin Race

Hi,

I hope you have recovered. Just a quick question, do you know what kind of hair mod is this guy using?

http://imgur.com/a/Dg681

Difficult to pinpoint due to the fuzzy screenshot.  So going by the quality of the texture I would think KS, SG, or Apachii.  Since I never released an SG conversion (copywrite issues) that leaves KS and Apachii.  After looking through the Apachii screenshots I do not see any hairs that look similar so that leaves KS.

There is one Numenume hair that looks similar, but it has a hair ribbon on the right side.  The Elin in the screenshot is wearing a hat so it might be hiding the ribbon.  Just guessing.

Thanks. btw here is the video with better quality(only slightly better...)

http://tvpot.daum.net/mypot/View.do?ownerid=ac7eg8NN3SI0&clipid=43209685

I'm unable to see the vids because my laptop lacks the plugins (which I'm keeping that way).  If the hair can't be found in the more popular hair packs (KS and SG) then I can only think that maybe it's in some other hair packs like Oblivian or ZZShop.  I'm more inclined to think it's one of the hairs sets in ZZShop which is included with the Elin non-HDT hair pack.

A little news regarding the Elin Dance Idle animations.  I was able to get the swaying motion to play (using FNIS 6.3 - no patches), but with the Elin NPCs only, not the PC and in addition to that, followers stopped following...nice, real nice.  Hopefully I'll get everything working again soon.

A little news regarding the Elin Dance Idle animations.  I was able to get the swaying motion to play (using FNIS 6.3 - no patches), but with the Elin NPCs only, not the PC and in addition to that, followers stopped following...nice, real nice.  Hopefully I'll get everything working again soon.

You need standart exit-motion(from swaying) in the anim sequence, maybe?:

s -a,B1.2 5SmallSpot 5SmallSpot.hkx aaaaAnimObjectBlacksmithForgeHammer

+ -a,B2.1 Eidlewarmhands_crouched_exit Eidlewarmhands_crouched_exit.hkx

it works for my custom animation...

you mean ALL followers stopped following, as in human followers. or just Elin followers? i don't have an Elin followers.

and i just use the Elin NPC only version so if u release that, i could try it. i use AFT for followers so maybe they won't leave

Not exactly sure.  The Elins, except the PC, are stuck in place while the idle animation is playing.  If they are using any other animations then they move about normally, but as soon as the Elin idle is triggered, they are stuck in place.  They could be essentially stuck in a loop.  This is also what I meant when I said the Elin followers stopped following me.

The original Elin idle looks for the custom idle animation event in 0_Master.hkx and when FNIS updated to '6' I had to have the Elin idle use the anim event from the FNIS generated Elin Idle behavior file.

you mean ALL followers stopped following, as in human followers. or just Elin followers? i don't have an Elin followers.

and i just use the Elin NPC only version so if u release that, i could try it. i use AFT for followers so maybe they won't leave

This only affects me because I'm tinkering with the Elin idle.  This will not affect anyone using the files currently available so you have nothing to worry about.

This is also what I meant when I said the Elin followers stopped following me.

I meant the same thing.

Well, Suit yourself...

Wasn't sure if you meant the same thing or something different.

Adding an exit animation to the anim event may be one solution, but I need to figure out the source of this problem.  I did not mention before that the Elin NPCs only play one of the two idle animations.  For example, if I select the swaying as the anim event then that is what they use, but not both the swaying and dance.  

Adding an exit animation to the anim event may be one solution, but I need to figure out the source of this problem.  I did not mention before that the Elin NPCs only play one of the two idle animations.  For example, if I select the swaying as the anim event then that is what they use, but not both the swaying and dance.  

well, I do not know all of your start-up mechanism of animation. I can not help...

• 2 weeks later...

Elin Bodyslide

How to Select an Elin body Conversion Template in Outfit Studio.

1. How to Select the Elin Conversion Templates.

attachicon.gifhow to select conversion temp.jpg

2. Select the Template You Want to Use.

attachicon.gifchoose an elin conversion.jpg

I'm sorry if you've already answered this question, but how do we do it now? The UI of Outfit Studio has changed, and I am also using Mod Organizer.

Bodyslide-Outfit Studio v4.0?

The main UI is the same, but I'm guessing you are referring to the UI when selecting the "Start a New Project" option.

1.  First window.

Under REFERENCE, choose the 2nd option, "From File", then click on the BROWSE button.

2.  Pop-up window.

From the list of folders double-click the "ConversionSets" folder then choose one of the Elin conversion templates (.xml).

The Elin reference body should now be loaded to convert an outfit.

Also where is the maid outfit? >.<

Look for 'ARMOR_TeraBody_ElinMaidCostume.7z' from the LoversLab download manager.  Where you downloaded the main pack and add-ons the Elin Maid Outfit is near the bottom of the list.

well, I do not know all of your start-up mechanism of animation. I can not help...

well as much as it saddens me, i've had to remove elins from my game. without the unique idle, they've lost a bit of what made them special to me :(

well as much as it saddens me, i've had to remove elins from my game. without the unique idle, they've lost a bit of what made them special to me :(

If that is what you want to do then so be it.  I'm working on getting the Elins to work with Skyrim SE then return to working on the Elin reaper and some new Elin outfits.  If during that time I have a serendipitous moment and find a way to get the idle to work I'll be sure to release it for everyone.

• 2 weeks later...

Hm, I seem to have a weird bug where my character turns 270 degrees to the left in order to face right when I strafe right. But not when I'm already walking forward first... And to go back forward facing from being right she turns 270 degrees to the right o.o

Doesn't seem to happen with Nord race, but with Elin... any ideas?

Edit: Someone suggested it might be the idle animation causing the issue. Sounds reasonable as it only happens when in idle. Tried installing the idles but getting lots of errors like:

"Duplicate AnimEvent MT_DUMMY for character, mods ElinRaceIdle and ElinRaceIdle

Missing AnimFile CustomIdle_02_Base.hkx for character, mod ElinRaceIdle"

It says not compatible with FNIS 6.0+  but an update note says it is?.?

Hm, I seem to have a weird bug where my character turns 270 degrees to the left in order to face right when I strafe right. But not when I'm already walking forward first... And to go back forward facing from being right she turns 270 degrees to the right o.o

Doesn't seem to happen with Nord race, but with Elin... any ideas?

Edit: Someone suggested it might be the idle animation causing the issue. Sounds reasonable as it only happens when in idle. Tried installing the idles but getting lots of errors like:

"Duplicate AnimEvent MT_DUMMY for character, mods ElinRaceIdle and ElinRaceIdle

Missing AnimFile CustomIdle_02_Base.hkx for character, mod ElinRaceIdle"

It says not compatible with FNIS 6.0+  but an update note says it is?.?

The Elin idle is not compatible with fnis 6.  I uploaded a temporary patch (2016Aug10_PATCH_FNIS_6x_ElinDanceAnimation_.7z) to get it to work, just run fnis generator for users then install the patch.  If you later uninstall any animations (other than the Elin idle) and/or install new animations that require running the fnis generator, be sure to follow up by reinstalling the patch.  

If the patch breaks any other animations you installed then it's best to uninstall the Elin idle then run fnis generator again.

The duplicate animevent MT_DUMMY is something carried over from the pre-fnis 6 days which does not work anymore.

The issue with your Elin turning 270 degrees to the left when you turn right is something I never experienced even when I first learned the incompatibility with fnis 6.  Why it's happening to you, I don't know.  My first thought was a bug with an animation replacer, particularly 360 Walk and Run.

Ive been checking back on this thread every few weeks, and I just installed everything, the FNIS patch works perfectly, Yi Ka is back, My game isnt crashing, and Im the happiest person in the world.   Thanks Psycho, you're awesome.   Time to start a fresh game.

But as a last request, Do you know of a way to replace Yi Ka's dialogue with Japanese audio instead?  Or would that be a giant pain