{UPDATE - Elin Voice v2.1 with Throw Voice Replacer Options} Tera Elin Race

One of those sites I linked (Skyrim ModType) hosts a lot of excellent Japanese mods. The Japanese seem to put in a lot more effort into their 3d modelling. Unfortunately most probably get shot down at the Nexus for being 'lore unfriendly' etc. Speaking of the site, there are a few elin race items on there, though I didn't give them a closer look. They were on the last few pages. 

I'm happy to help with names if you like. 

Anyhow, last adventure for today:

r292fp.jpg

Sahara: "Ooooh, a bar! Can we go in? Please? Pretty please?"

Mi Ya   : "Yes, please, I could use a glass of cool milk after lugging all those dragon bones around."

Sitala : "You know, we don't really use them for much. Why do we even bother?"

Elise: "Cause it's loot! We've got to carry the loot home. Otherwise what's the point?"

Yi Ka : "What's the point indeed. Now, m'lady, we can indeed go in, but you need to behave yourself."

Elise: "But Elise is a good girl!"

Sahara: "Yeah, like the last time we went inside the Winking Skever....I think they still haven't managed to dig that guy's remains out of the wall after that one brawl."

Elise: "But....that wasn't me...he sort of ran into my foot..."

Mi Ya: "No brawls today, Elise."

Elise: "...aww..."

Sitala : "Bartender, seven cups of your best pina coladas, hold the juice and rum, snappy like."

Yi Ka : "please."

Bartender: ".....you mean....you want seven cups of cream?"

Sitala: "Yes. Too many fingers for you to count? Me and my dagger can help with that."

Bandit: "Milk drinkers? Hey, fellas, we got ourselves milk drinkers!"

Elise: "Yup. What? Do you people not drink milk?"

Bandit: "We're pretty enough as is. But you ladies, by Dibella, all that milk sure does wonders."

Mi Ya: ".....are they...hitting on us?"

Sitala: "Hitting on elins....don't get out much, do they?"

Elise: "Does that mean I can hit them?"

Mi Ya: "No."

Sitala: "Not yet."

Bandit: "Why don't you let me and the boys take a peek under those frocks?"

Sitala: "Now you can."

Elise: "Bartender, we're renovating your tavern a bit. You may want to put up the closed sign outside."

Bartender: "Renovate? Now, wait just a sec, you can't...."

Elise: "Can't what?"

3gcbm.jpg

Elise: "Wheee! Bar Brawl!"

Bandits: "Whoaaaah!"

Sahara: "Hey, who put this atronach in my way?! I'm trying to impale somebody here!"

Yi Ka: "Dear sister, step back, I will revive this corpse."

Mi Ya: "Move over, Yi Ka! I killed it, it's mine to revive! Go get your own!"

Elise: "Hey, that lightning bolt almost singed my ears!"

Sitala: "Tch, I missed..."

Alassea: "...umm....what do I do?"

Serana: "I dunno....watch? Play a nice battle tune? Dodge that flying corpse?"

Alassea: "What corps-...oh that one."

4lni2v.jpg

Elise: "Bartender, we're done renovating your bar."

Bartender: "U-uh....o-okay...t-thank you."

Elise: "With all these bandits around the land prices around here must be pretty low."

Bartender: "Y-yes, a-as you say."

Elise: "I've been thinking of buying a bar. What do you think the value of this bar might be, Mi Ya?"

Mi Ya: "If I have to be generous this once, maybe 100 gold."

Elise: "100 gold. There. Mine."

Bartender: "Y-yes, m-m'lady."

Sahara: "We're done collecting all the bodies, Captain! Can I be the one to set them on fire? Please?"

Elise: "1....2....3....why only 5?"

Sitala: "Yi Ka and Mi Ya fighting over corpses to revive kind of reduced half of them to ash. Your shouting disintegrated another quarter. Sahara burned a good few to a crisp. And we can't really get a few out of the chandelier and the walls."

Elise: "...aww. Oh well, which one should I loot first? Eenie Meenie Elinu Moe~"

Yes i know that page is great for looking for armors, about the nexus is most likely because they forbidden ripped content from other games because.... their staff are a bunch morons, that's why this and a lot of mod will never been on nexus

About the names if you have something in mind, you can pm me with the names or modify the file and change the name of the armors

Im will need to play for a bit for inspiration XD

Alright update of the FoxShopMerged the armor doesn't look very loli but whatever

-Added Fox 31 and 32 set

-Fixed crafting requeriments for most elin vanilla armor (it will not require only 2 leather strips anymore to make the elin saviour hide armor)

About the hats, they will look good on certain hairs, first i tried to assign the hair biped slot to make look like a helmet instead or leaving in circlet, but the hat is a little higher on the elin race and look like they were bald and is really ugly. So is better look on the optional hairs and find one that you think it's look  good with the hat

The Headphone have artificial neko ears attached and it clip with almost all ears except for the rabbit one and maybe the ahri one, is better to use without any ear for now (if we find a suitable tail or without one, maybe it will look good as a regular ear)

If you need to use the race menu to change the hair without screwing your stats i recommend to use this mod

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/20394/?

On this week i will surely add this to the main file

If anyone find any error or mistake in the mod please report here and i will try to fix it

Foxmerged Update.7z

Thanks Smokermegadrive.  I must inform you of the beta Elin v2 I released earlier.  http://www.loverslab.com/topic/20121-beta-elin-bard-v21-tera-elin-race/?p=665966

I'm thinking about making Elin v2 a two Elin race mod containing both this along with the current Elins.

I thought I would let you know in case you make any changes to the fox armors that might not work with the second Elin race.  If you would like to make any changes for the current Elins that does not work for the second Elins, and vice versa, then maybe include the changes as an option when installing Fox Shop Merged.

I will test the V2 version but sincerelly i like the anime/original tera style face more XD

Edit: well i saw that there no more clipping issue with hood in V2 also i noticed the smaller hand, still the fox32 hat is a little higher i think the hat was made in that way and it's not problem of any version of this race, the rest of equipment works very good

Quick question is there a way to dissallow miya from summoning from that script Ive tried removing it with ck and just deleting it but in game she still does it. I just randomly aggro them on accident because they get in my way at times. Awesome work btw so surprised to see Elins in skyrim haha.

No, I mean after she summons her creatures in a fight sometime I hit a creature and it starts attacking me. Also they just get in the way at times it's like multiple barbas are around and funny enough I actually do have that mutt around right now and he won't stay when I tell him to I'll kill him when I get back to clavicus though haha.

I was just trying to get rid of the onhitsummon script because I would like to just teach her different summon spells personally.

Oh haven't tried that so deleting that should get rid of her summons correct?

These are packages that assigns her abilities, how she levels up with the pc, and such.  If you want her to use different summon spells then remove the current summons and add what you want her to use.  If you want her to learn new summons in your game, well, that part I do not know.

Oh wow, it worked! I got the custom hairstyles on the npc! Absolutely amazing. Thanks, Psycho!

11ub67r.jpg

I always found Mi Ya's summons one of the most amusing things about her. I mean, there's nothing more fun than seeing a cow charge at a dragon. 

2jdrjhc.jpg

I noticed she has an off-color forehead.  That is caused by CK having problems with the tintmasks.  What you need to do is rename the TINTMASK folder to something like "backup_tintmask" or even simply "_tintmask".  Now when you edit her face morphs(not face tints) or import a face data (file ends with .npc), CK won't cause the forehead to have a red/pink strip.

After your done and saved the changes, go ahead and rename the "_tintmask" folder to "tintmask".

EDIT: Thanks for the tip! I barely noticed the face tint thing actually, but the fix certainly worked. I think I'll just have to carry on posting my mistakes here for you to correct. :P

I finally fixed Serana's eyes! In doing so I also found that for some convoluted reason Elin eyes are set up as two individual eye models. Found that out the hard way when I found Serana walking around with one empty eye socket. That was creepy as heck. 

There is something, I'm not sure what, stopping me from editing her hair, and this time it's not the .esp issue. It happens with the default elin race hair too. She seems to revert back to her original hairstyle and gain the dark face bug. Out of curiosity, is there something special about Elin Serana?

Also, Tel Nalta V1.0 has been released! I might try my hand at Elinifying the NPCs.

I took it for granted that you took apart the files and saw the two eyecubes used by (Elin) Serana.

What hair style is Serana reverting back to.  Is it the hair that I gave her (Elin-Nord) or is it the side-ponytail?  The Elin-Nord hair I gave her is from the main pack so it would not be a load order issure.

Did this happen suddenly or were you editing her plugin?

I finally settled with an Elin 2 body that I like.  This is non-BBP/TBBP, but I'll work on those next.

I made both nude and non-nude BodySlide 2 presets and a reference body for Outfit Studio.  However, I'm running into problems with Outfit Studio when converting armors; either BodySlide/Outfit Studio crashes or the armor exports without the new base body even though I allow export with reference body.

If anyone is willing to try this out for themselves, here are the necessary files.  Let me know if you were able to successfully convert an armor with the Elin 2 as the new base body.

1. I recommend making a backup of your BodySlide folders before adding my folders.
  2. There are 2 reference bodies: A-cups and flatchest.
  3. When starting a new project or loading a reference, you want to choose "Use An Existing Slider Set" and select either Elin2Sets.xml (A-cups) or Elin2FC.xml (flatchest).

post-64505-0-44360200-1392857497_thumb.jpg

Requirements

• BodySlide 2 with Outfit Studio

Elin 2 Bodyslide Preset (A-cup/Non-Nude) + Elin 2 Reference Slider for Outfit Studio (A-cup + Flatchest)

Elin2-BodySlide2 Presets+OutfitStudio ReferenceBody.7z

BodySlide 2 does not come with the texture sets for the Caliente Undie Sets.  You can either use the sets from the BodySlide tools that came with the CBBE body or download and install what I uploaded (install in your DATA folder).

Caliente Undies Textures.7z

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello, here is my elin race v2, thank you for your work PsychoMachina, it's really beautiful

Glad you like it, have fun.

post-64505-0-99491600-1392857495_thumb.jpg

post-64505-0-34854300-1392857496_thumb.jpg

I finally settled with an Elin 2 body that I like.  This is non-BBP/TBBP, but I'll work on those next.

I made both nude and non-nude BodySlide 2 presets and a reference body for Outfit Studio.  However, I'm running into problems with Outfit Studio when converting armors; either BodySlide/Outfit Studio crashes or the armor exports without the new base body even though I allow export with reference body.

If anyone is willing to try this out for themselves, here are the necessary files.  Let me know if you were able to successfully convert an armor with the Elin 2 as the new base body.

1. I recommend making a backup of your BodySlide folders before adding my folders.
  2. There are 2 reference bodies: A-cups and flatchest.
  3. When starting a new project or loading a reference, you want to choose "Use An Existing Slider Set" and select either Elin2Sets.xml (A-cups) or Elin2FC.xml (flatchest).

attachicon.gifelin2-outfit studio-elin2 ref slider.JPG

Requirements

• BodySlide 2 with Outfit Studio

attachicon.gifElin 2 BodySlide-Outfit Studio.7z

BodySlide 2 does not come with the texture sets for the Caliente Undie Sets.  You can either use the sets from the BodySlide tools that came with the CBBE body or download and install what I uploaded (install in your DATA folder).

attachicon.gifCaliente Undies Textures.7z

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

you mean that we can convert armors to the elin body with that program?

BEFORE

post-64505-0-36900200-1392861910_thumb.jpg

AFTER

post-64505-0-65304700-1392861909_thumb.jpg

I hope so.  I'm having problems exporting the new armor meshes so maybe I'm doing something wrong.  That is why I uploaded the files so that if others are having the same issues then the problem could be how I created the reference sliders or maybe Outfit Studio is having issues.  I look forward to any insight.

EDIT

Forgot to mention that the Conform All option doesn't work for me and the Conform All to Sliders doesn't completely conform the armor mesh.  I used the Brushes to finish conforming the armor to the Elin 2 base body.

Well i have tested a little more the elin v2 this time with ece (i used racemenu the first time) and work pretty well
here the result, but im not satisfy XD
Also seeing that schoolbag it make me want to make it a separated item, i will try to do it but the last time that tried the item was invisible

9dklIdP.png

Also about the nude body preset, they change the rule T_T
http://www.loverslab.com/topic/27346-02162014-attention-policy-change-regarding-content-with-underage-characters/

Well that raises some concerns, how will that affect the Elin race mod? It's anime-ish sure but Elins by their very nature are depicted as young children in appearance. Will this stop production of this mod and/or mean removal of it? Also on a different but related note, are future (If there are any now.) revisions of the Elin race mod going to use the same layout/style as the current v2 beta version? I've spent a little time tweaking it just slightly on my own version but I prefer the beta over the original since it uses consolidated folders. I've wanted to clean up the folders but never did so myself and seeing it finally done is a lot nicer in my opinion.

I'm not sure the Elin would be affected much. I feel some deliberation with the moderator team may be prudent to make sure no complications arise, seeing as the Elin have been excluded from SexLab as a "child" race as a result of what I suspect is ignorance as to their true appearance, and I suspect the clarifications in that post about "fantasy races that look underage" are directed at mods like the Elin, but honestly, the Elin's backstory from Tera about being really hundreds of years old is irrelevant to the topic. The Elin in the actual MMO are one thing, but Elin as depicted in Skyrim don't really have a physique fitting the "child-like" image. To start, in line with their MMO incarnations even the most petite Elin have mature thighs and hips, something that no child could have, and the similarities end there. Unlike the MMO versions, Elin chest size options range from tiny to busty instead of always flat or small, and the default Elin height option is also taller than children in the game are, not too far from female Bretons, again unlike the MMO's pint-size Elins. Pretty much the only part of their anatomy that is "younger" is their smaller torso proportions, done to give them thinner shoulders.

I myself run about with a crew of delightfully voluptuous Elin, and I'm pretty damn sure no one could honestly call them "children".

Replaced the Elin 2 presets with non-nude only.  However, the Elin 2 A-cup and flatchest Reference Sliders are the same because Outfit Studio does not show the underwear as I have found out when trying to make new, non-nude, reference bodies; the body still appears nude in the preview window.  Anyway, this is only used to replace the base body of armors and clothes.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/20121-beta-elin-bard-v21-tera-elin-race/?p=689583 

In response to everyone, any bodies that are flatchest/small breasts and appear under-developed (prepubescent) can not be nude.  Nude bodies and options are only allowed if the body is that of an adult (large breasts, defined hips, etc.).  With that said, the BBP and TBBP bodies will have a nude option, unless Ashal states otherwise.

I'm not sure the Elin would be affected much. I feel some deliberation with the moderator team may be prudent to make sure no complications arise, seeing as the Elin have been excluded from SexLab as a "child" race as a result of what I suspect is ignorance as to their true appearance, and I suspect the clarifications in that post about "fantasy races that look underage" are directed at mods like the Elin, but honestly, the Elin's backstory from Tera about being really hundreds of years old is irrelevant to the topic. The Elin in the actual MMO are one thing, but Elin as depicted in Skyrim don't really have a physique fitting the "child-like" image. To start, in line with their MMO incarnations even the most petite Elin have mature thighs and hips, something that no child could have, and the similarities end there. Unlike the MMO versions, Elin chest size options range from tiny to busty instead of always flat or small, and the default Elin height option is also taller than children in the game are, not too far from female Bretons, again unlike the MMO's pint-size Elins. Pretty much the only part of their anatomy that is "younger" is their smaller torso proportions, done to give them thinner shoulders.

I myself run about with a crew of delightfully voluptuous Elin, and I'm pretty damn sure no one could honestly call them "children".

Nah, it's not ignorance.  I'm pretty sure I can supply you with a better word but I am not allowed to have an opinion on the matter around here.

Can we not get into these types of discussions.  The outcome is never good.  The new rules only affect a portion of their appearance and since you will be wearing clothes anyway, will not make them any less of an Elin.

Like I mentioned before, the new BBP and TBBP bodies will have nude options, unless I'm told otherwise.  Overall, no big deal.

Anyway, back on topic - the Elin's _Newhair.esm is the Newsea hair, right? Will the hair pack v2's version work with any mods that needed the old version as a master, or are they different files?

The crew of Elin I mentioned before are a pair of custom followers with voices ripped from another game that a friend created for our use, but he used New Hair in their creation so I'm not sure if I can update it.