{UPDATE - Elin Voice v2.1 with Throw Voice Replacer Options} Tera Elin Race

(sorry, english is not my native language and I hope you can understand what I wrote) 
I wonder, when I'm in the third person camera is in "normal" height. 
But when I go into first person, the camera is at the time "1.00" ie vanilla in time for the races. 
It should look like or should it be lower? 
For when I do not use custom skeleton (xp32) and Dual Sheath Redux, the camera is at a lower height if I'm not mistaken "0.80".

Hello KuroTamashii.

This is caused by the game.  The game was meant for adult characters.  Races of smaller height will experience bugs.

The 1st-person camera will move higher or lower when your Elin is x0.8 height.  Make a game save then restart the game.  This tends to fix the camera, but the camera bug can return.

Another game bug is when using enchanting table, forge, or alchemy table, your Elin might grow to adult height.  Again, restart the game will fix it.

I have other mods besides this one that I need to run FNIS for. If I install this, though, it overwrites one of the FNIS files that's been previously generated and makes my game CTD before it even gets to the menu, without fail. I've already reinstalled Skyrim twice today trying to get this to work. Do I need to just install this before I run FNIS for the first time (on a clean install)? Or is there an older download that I can use that just uses FNIS?

This is probably far more due to me being an idiot than anything else, but I'd still appreciate any help.

The Elin race, itself, does not need FNIS, however, the optional Elin Idle requires FNIS so you will need to run FNIS Generator for Users after installing the idle animation.

Elin Bard is trickier as it was meant to be used in games that don't need FNIS.  I had to make the needed files for use in games that use FNIS, but the bard needs to be installed after running the FNIS generator for all other mods that require it.

Ah, I see where my mistake was - I thought the Bard file WAS the main race file and as such have been downloading the wrong thing this whole time. Thanks for the help!

That is why your game kept crashing.  The Elin bard requires the main race files.

I have posted installation instructions in the OP and check the mod names, I try to descriptive with the names to help distinguish what is the main (required) files and what are options.

Hey again PsychoManchina,

Not sure where to post/ask about this... I was wondering what's up with the lakeview manor .esp. I can't seem to open it with creationkit--> causes crash every time I attempted to open it, no matter what I tryed to load with it. Was planning on matching all the head textures with the body textures again so there aren't any obvious neck seams.

In anycase, I'm using the extended/complete version of it. (the 1.9Mb one on the download list) Thanks in advance.

You're missing one or more master files.  You will need the following:

• Hearthfires.esm
  • RaceCompatibility.esm
  • ElinRace.esm
  • ElinRaceTaint.esm

I used the ElinRaceTaint.esm from the Elin NPC and Enemy mod.  If you use the original from the main pack, the npcs will have the same default, ponytail hairs and dark heads.

Found a little capability problem - Tail freezes while equipped a clock.......

Not really influence the gameplay much, but it's will be the best if u can fix it lol~!

Thx you~

BTW, after I re-install everything includes Skyrim,and change the mod manager to MO, finally it seems elin mod works all fine!

Now it looks extremely pretty!Great work! Thank you~

Cloaks, like the ones from Winter is Coming, uses the slot #40, the same as the tails.  That is why equipping the cloaks freezes the tails.

I can move the tails to a higher slot #, but this will not be available until the next update which won't be done until I finish fixing the Elin npcs.

EDIT

Cancel that one.  Slot #40 is assigned for tails whereas the remaining slots mostly are for other body areas.  Not to mention I would have to also edit the tail nifs to use a different slot.

Can you ask the author of the cloaks if he can assign a different slot other than #40?

Compatibility Patch for Winter is Coming Cloaks

Compatibility patch to fix the static Elin tail problem when equipping the cloaks from Winter is Coming.

Fixes the WiC plugins.  Does not change the WiC compatibility plugins for Cloaks of Skyrim.

Requirement:  Winter is Coming.

ElinRace Patch-WinterIsComing Cloaks.7z

Installation

1. Install Winter is Coming and choose an option.
  2. Extract the Elin Race Compatibility Patch archive and choose the option that matches the Winter is Coming option you chose in the previous step.
  3. Copy the edited plugin and paste it in your DATA folder.  Allow the patch to overwrite the original WiC plugin.

How can i scale down the hands? They're bigger than the rest of the body (changing height doesn't help)

I'm using ECE (with YgNord) and XMPS (the modified one found here, in loverslab)

I'm going to contact Groovtama and ask to reupload his skeleton pack in this thread for the reason that the Elins are standalone and I need to modify the folder paths for the skeletons and anim files.

In the meantime, I'll get back to making all new bodies.  The difference is that the bodies themselves will create the Elin shape whereas the skeletons will be untouched.  This will fix the big hands and retain the additional sliders.

These changes will be for Elin 1.4 and the upcoming 1.5 which will part of Elin 2.  I'm deciding if Elin 2 will use separate skeletons or share just one.

UPDATE

Groovtama gave his permission so I'll get started on the new bodies.

Hmm... what exactly am I supposed to do to fix the red strips on an Elin NPC's forehead, again? I tried renaming the tintmasks folder in 2chElin fix, but that just made the entire forehead red in the CK instead of just a strip. I'm trying to replace the female Khajiit NPCs with cat Elin.

I must be doing something wrong, my attempt at making custom Elin followers a long while ago never had this problem.

1. Rename the TINTMASK folder.
  2. Create/edit the NPC and save the plugin.
  3. Create new face tints (CTRL+F4).
  4. Rename the tintmask folder back to original name.

If this doesn't work then try the following:

1. Create a new NPC plugin or load your current NPC plugin in CK; activate it.
  2. Make any edits, if needed then save.  If no edits are needed, save anyway.
  3. Do not use CTRL+F4, instead reload the plugin and activate it.
  4. Now locate the Elin npc from the ACTORS List and from there create the face tints (CTRL+F4).

Try this first with the TINTMASK folder.  If she has a red forehead, try again with the TINTMASK folder renamed.  I don't rely on the CK preview because many of times what I see in the preview does not show in the actual game.

Alternatively, check each the lips/blush/other facial colour tints. Sometimes if you're elin-ifying an NPC who previously had a colour selected for their lips/etc they gain the pink headband bug after becoming an Elin. The solution would be to either change the colour to the default or turning it white or as close to the base skin colour as possible. 

Yeah, I remembered how NPCs in some beauty mods I'd used in the past had a weird issue with makeup colors getting transferred to the forehead, and setting the lips' interpolation value to 0 got rid of it. So now my game's Khajiit are 200% cuter, though they still sound like chain smokers.

The thing is, loading up the custom followers my friend made in the CK also shows them with red strips, even though I know for sure they don't have them in game. Puzzling.

Tera's High Elves... don't exactly have any defining features, do they? You could just make any ol' beautified elf character and boom, High Elf. Not like Elin with their animesque features and Castanics with their horns.

You're correct, the Tera High Elves are not vastly different than the Skyrim Elves.  Any differences are minor cosmetics, but then any new human/humanoid races don't have any defining features either; change their skin color, their stats and abilities, and adding face and body paint makes them totally unique?

I'll think about whether to continue with Girls of Tera or not.

Tera's High Elves... don't exactly have any defining features, do they? You could just make any ol' beautified elf character and boom, High Elf. Not like Elin with their animesque features and Castanics with their horns.

Yeah,that's right,but,I dont know,they just look so different,so...elegant :

(Yes,it's from Oblivion)

jP0Yv.jpg

Z42yp.jpg

The whole idea of merging the Elin mods keeps hitting roadblocks.  I'm going to have to start over and try a different approach, but before I do that, I'm going to finish the new bodies/skeletons update.  There will be a total of 12 body options.

CBBE and UNP

• Non-nude
  • Topless
  • Nude
  • Each for Normal (non-TBBP) and TBBP.

I'll get started on making the edits to Groovtama's XPMS Extended pack.  

Hello again, just wanted to put it out there, I'm working on getting the extended npc elin list to match body textures abit more closely, as well as giving them the elin haris instead of the generic nord hairs. As of right now, I deleted the overlapping elins from the extended list so i can just load it up as a seperate esp without conflicts (not to mention i already combed over the elins from the orginal new npc list and found their ai scripting to be more favorable) and am finished with the bandits all the way though to the conquerer type.

On a side note, does anyone have a configuration save for immersive first person view that works well with x.7 scale elins?