{UPDATE - Elin Voice v2.1 with Throw Voice Replacer Options} Tera Elin Race

Began on the Elin 2 npc replacers starting with Lydia.  Results were better than what I had experienced when doing the same for the Monli.

Elin Lydia

post-64505-0-90611800-1391388283_thumb.jpg

Elin Lydia and My Character

post-64505-0-27837700-1391388283_thumb.jpg

I might just limit the replacers to Housecarls, children and Serana.

@DoctorVector

Nice work.  Yi Ka looks cute in that maid outfit.

I have decided to halt updates for Elin v2 and instead proceed with Girls of Tera.  I'm considering (no guarantees) making two versions of GoT, (1) human or realistic-looking, and (2) a kawaii or anime-ish version.  The kawaii version will use the Elin 2 CME morphs so Elin 2 will not really be abandoned.

I was considering playing around with Skyrim again, but I guess I can wait. Will Girls of Tera have everything elin-related from this thread in it? Otherwise asking - will this thread become more or less obsolete unless you want an old version of something?

If this thread becomes obsolete, it's because of lack of interest from users.  I have my doubts as there will always be people who like the uber cute look of the current Elins.  I have some future updates planned, such as integrating the npcs, summon ring, and hairs with the core files. I'm not referring to including the additional mods with the main pack, rather, merging the extra plugins with ElinRace.esm.

Girls of Tera will have most, if not all, Elin mods, only updated to reflect any changes or new additions.  

If this thread becomes obsolete, it's because of lack of interest from users.  I have my doubts as there will always be people who like the uber cute look of the current Elins.  I have some future updates planned, such as integrating the npcs, summon ring, and hairs with the core files. I'm not referring to including the additional mods with the main pack, rather, merging the extra plugins with ElinRace.esm.

Girls of Tera will have most, if not all, Elin mods, only updated to reflect any changes or new additions.  

Man those future plans sound awesome. Good luck and thank you for your work. Elin race is one of the cutest custom race in skyrim.

Ah, yeah, I do prefer the, "kawaii" look of elins. I guess mostly because they look like they do in the original game, and the new look kind of creeps me out. I think I liked having to equip masks and stuff, at least it looked just like I was playing Tera, haha.

Yes, it seems like ages ago when those Elin "armors" first appeared.  I believe I still have the original Tera armors.

Elin 2 was a work in progress and I'm sure if I went ahead and fitted her with a better body, she would look much better.  I had to tweak the skeleton because Elin Lydia had an elongated neck, but in the end it did not matter because I was not satisfied with the overall results.

I think I will add Elin v1.4 to the kawaii Girls of Tera and use the Elin 2 CME morphs on the other races (the kawaii version of GoT).  

I'm trying to find the download files for the newer mods, but for some reason I am having a hard time navigatiing though these pages to find which ones are up to date. Since I decided to give Skyrim a try again after a year or so I think I still have the mods from the end of 2012. Since there are newer updates and pages upon pages of text to read, can someone please clarify what I need to get the new mod? Since I'm reading that there is like a Version 2 out I must really be far behind and outdated.

Everything can be found here either listed on the Download page or from the downloader itself when you click on that big, green DOWNLOAD button.

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/301-beta-elin-bard-v21-tera-elin-race/

Elin v2 can be found a few posts prior to yours on this page.  It's only beta and I have decided not to officially release it.  The new Elin 2 will be the human Elins featured in Girls of Tera with the current Elins (1.4) being used in the kawaii version of GT.

Hey! sorry, im new to all th is modding stuff but bought skyrim cos I was told i could mod it to be an elin x3

Sorry if this is in the wrong place...but I have have downloaded the elin mods and the foxshop merged mod...but cannot find the armors anywhere :( 

I have looked through the forums (probably not hard enough) but have been unable to find out where I get the armors from...can anybody tell me please? Thanks! :3 <3

The Fox shop is located in the southwest corner of Riverwood. You can buy items from the merchant inside, or just get them all for free out of the barrel on the porch if you so wish.

Not every "fox" item is an Elin armor though, some of it is from other Tera races and a couple are vanilla armors refitted to the Elin body.

The Fox shop is located in the southwest corner of Riverwood. You can buy items from the merchant inside, or just get them all for free out of the barrel on the porch if you so wish.

Not every "fox" item is an Elin armor though, some of it is from other Tera races and a couple are vanilla armors refitted to the Elin body.

Hey! thanks for the reply! I just checked the barrels on the riverwood trader porch and all i can see are carrots :( although I walked into the store and spoke to the merchant and found only 1 set of armor for sale....im guessing I have not done something correctly? :(

I love the elin NPC mod. Just to demonstrate why:

2d2dbg3.jpg

Elise: "....and those hand-me-down archmage robes will fit me someday, I'll show you. Once I find a stool high enough it'll be..."

Yi Ka: "M'lady, we're being watched."

Assassin: "Hail, listener...Sithis guides your blade..."

Yi Ka: "....listener? Are you sure? With all due respect, m'lady was last in line when Lady Elinu was giving out our ears."

Elise: "....I'm right here, you know. Due respect, you say?"

Yi Ka: "Due respect, m'lady."

Assassin: "You with the mop tail, you dare speak ill of our Listener. She may be loud, useless and eats a lot, but she's still the Night Mother's voice. Perhaps I should send you back to Arborea in a coffin...or twenty."

2utkahg.jpg

Yi Ka: "You're about as foul-mouthed as m'lady. Didn't Lady Elinu teach you any manners? Do not tempt me to come up there and teach you some myself."

Assasin: "Manners? Oh, how adorable. You know, I used to be a cute little Elin just like you....and then I stabbed someone in the knee."

Yi Ka: "I shouldn't have to worry then, sounds like your aim is about as bad as m'lady's."

Assassin: "Oh no, soon you will be as carefree as our Listener, bound by Sithis' cold embrace..."

Elise: ".....you two realize I am actually here? Actually listening?"

In other news, who says Elins stop at cute?

They also do badass pretty well.fk2zia.jpg

Did you check the upper level above the ArchMage's quarters?  You'll find a Dragon Elin.

I was wondering what that flapping and roaring noise I keep hearing around the college was. Made me ever so paranoid. Now I know. 

Cutest. Critter. Ever.

4i0wi8.jpg

Elise: "Tail Mange! It's a dragon! JOOR ZAH FR..."

Elin Mage: "W-wait, archmage, that's my dragon, Susan!"

Elise: ".....It's name is Susan! JOOR ZAH FR..."

23j2zwk.jpg

Elise: "Hurp.....tastes like skooma~"

Elin Mage: "Noooooooo! Susaaaaaaaan!"

None that will work as-is.  Warpaints, facepaints, and tattoos would have to be transfered to the Elin face.  If you know how to use Gimp or PS then it's not difficult, just a little time consuming trying to get the results just right.

Maybe I'll take a break from GT and start on the Elin update.  Will it contain new warpaints and tattoos?  I'm not saying right now.  

post-64505-0-56931500-1391898973_thumb.jpg post-64505-0-23259400-1391899121_thumb.jpg

I could trying transfering something like this (I have a few elaborate facepaints), but not making any guarantees. 

Hey Psycho! I'm in alittle pickle here could you help me out? Okay so I want to upgrade the elin race mod. I downloaded the Main ElinRace file. And installed it. My character ended up having really huge hands... And also I wanted to use the CBBE_ Newbody. I installed it, and it did nothing to the elin. Could you help?

Thanks in Advance!

The hands are large because of the skeleton (increased the scaling of the hands).  This will be fixed with the next update.

The new bodies (CBBE and UNP) uses their own plugins.  Check your load order and find "ElinRace - Use Monli custom BBP Body.esp" then move it below the other Elin plugins.

Did you install the nude Tera Body?  This uses it's own plugin, "elin new body.esp" and will override the new Elin body if loaded after the new Elin body plugin.

Alt solution - If you happen to have both body plugins I just mentioned, just move the "ElinRace - Use Monli custom BBP Body.esp" after "elin new body.esp".

If the CBBE body is still not showing up, reinstall the files.  The final solution is to manually add the contents of these folders and in the following order:

1. 00 CBBE Core.
  2. 01 body CBBE.
  3. 02 texture CBBE 

The hands are large because of the skeleton (increased the scaling of the hands).  This will be fixed with the next update.

The new bodies (CBBE and UNP) uses their own plugins.  Check your load order and find "ElinRace - Use Monli custom BBP Body.esp" then move it below the other Elin plugins.

Did you install the nude Tera Body?  This uses it's own plugin, "elin new body.esp" and will override the new Elin body if loaded after the new Elin body plugin.

Alt solution - If you happen to have both body plugins I just mentioned, just move the "ElinRace - Use Monli custom BBP Body.esp" after "elin new body.esp".

If the CBBE body is still not showing up, reinstall the files.  The final solution is to manually add the contents of these folders and in the following order:

1. 00 CBBE Core.
  2. 01 body CBBE.
  3. 02 texture CBBE 

Ah yay!! Got it! Yeah All I needed to do was move the load order. Thank you! ^^

Sorry, I've developed a penchant for posting pics here now, I hope nobody minds...

Today it just hit me just how much attention went into Yi Ka and Mi Ya's models, particularly the face and hair. 

I also find it awesome how the first thing Mi Ya does in a fight is summon a chicken. A real chicken among chickens. I have seen this chicken rape legendary dragons and help little old ladies cross Oblivion.

e64oww.jpg

2100f93.jpg