{UPDATE - Elin Voice v2.1 with Throw Voice Replacer Options} Tera Elin Race

Can you provide a screenshot of Mod Organizer's interface showing the mods used for your profile (left side) and the load order (right side)?

If the game CTD when the main menu appears, usually that indicates a dependency (master file) is missing.

For the Elins, those master files would be:

• Race Compatibility.esm
  • ElinRace.esm
  • ElinRaceTaint.esm

@PsychoMachina:

Founded culprit : its order:

need first 2013Oct30-MAIN-ElinRace_v1.4.7z

just after can install : 2013Nov01_Option_NewElinBodies_BBP-TBBP_v2.7z

so its goes :

1-2013Oct30-MAIN-ElinRace_v1.4.7z

2-2013Nov01_Option_NewElinBodies_BBP-TBBP_v2.7z

i was thinking just need one or another in reality need both (at least for me using mo like a noob)

Just realize after you posted : 

Race Compatibility.esm
ElinRace.esm
ElinRaceTaint.esm

Working fine now Ty guys

Edited: tried the idle animation after using newest fnish got that :

Warning: 1 non-FNIS behavior files in meshes\actors\character\behaviors. They CAN be the cause of Skyrim incompatibility:<<
idlebehavior.hkx 

going try at game and seen if affect something.

Edited2 : random CTDS, but removed 2013Nov06_ElinRace_IdleAnimation.7z and used fnis again (used after install that also), and goes fine.

EDIT

Did you isntall the Elin Bard?  Do not use the FNIS generator for the Bard.  You need to install all anim files (without Elin Bard), run FNIS generator, then and only then can you install the Bard.

I'm sorry, but how can this work? By installing the Bard (which includes Bard specific behavior files) you overwrite files which have been generated by FNIS in the previous step, and which are vital for the other anim mods/files to work. In particular defaultfemale.hkx and defaultmale.hkx.

If they are overwritten by the Bard installation, the "other animation files" will show the well-known half-T shape instead.

EDIT

Did you isntall the Elin Bard?  Do not use the FNIS generator for the Bard.  You need to install all anim files (without Elin Bard), run FNIS generator, then and only then can you install the Bard.

I'm sorry, but how can this work? By installing the Bard (which includes Bard specific behavior files) you overwrite files which have been generated by FNIS in the previous step, and which are vital for the other anim mods/files to work. In particular defaultfemale.hkx and defaultmale.hkx.

If they are overwritten by the Bard installation, the "other animation files" will show the well-known half-T shape instead.

The person you need to contact is RSV at  http://casualmods.net  since the Elin Bard is his creation and he could provide a better answer that I could.

RSV provide me an Installer that generates the plugins/masters and needed behavior files.  The reason for not using FNIS Generator for Users after installing the Bard is because defaultmale.hkx and defaultfemale.hkx the installer creates, contains strings that would be overwritten by the files created by FNIS.

You are welcomed to have a look at the files.  There are 2 versions:

1. Non-FNIS version.  Test in a gameplay that does not use FNIS.  https://mega.co.nz/#!1ZwUQLxT!UoZ-xHdj0ywkei-869ftsBgczw8tY4Kqf3O-XJG-wXA
  2. Generated FNIS for Modders version.  Install this one for gameplays that currently use FNIS.  https://mega.co.nz/#!5AZCwQZS!YEytHTvTNl0vNKMwdZf0-n3jwxd3ePXhALR_Qny4liw

I'm having an issue with the scale of the elin race. After I run the installer, nmm or wyre bash, the for the small scale version and load the game the elin race is normal scale. Not sure if it is because NMM but I also dragged and dropped the folder for the scale I wanted and nothing seems to be fixing the scale even in a new game. My first installation worked fine but I had to uninstall all my mods to find the one causing me a ctd wasn't elin race related though.

Only elin race mods I have installed are the race, hair, eye ,voice, and idle animation, eye re texture, 1st person fix. I'm using xp32's skeleton too.

I'm having an issue with the scale of the elin race. After I run the installer, nmm or wyre bash, the for the small scale version and load the game the elin race is normal scale. Not sure if it is because NMM but I also dragged and dropped the folder for the scale I wanted and nothing seems to be fixing the scale even in a new game. My first installation worked fine but I had to uninstall all my mods to find the one causing me a ctd wasn't elin race related though.

Only elin race mods I have installed are the race, hair, eye ,voice, and idle animation, eye re texture, 1st person fix. I'm using xp32's skeleton too.

This is a bug with the game.  It happens to me, but tends to fix itself if I fast-travel or change cells, anything that redraws (renders) the player.

Try that, fast-travel and go indoors or outdoors.  If that does not work then do the following:

• Now start a new game and choose a Nord.  Play until the game allows you to switch to 3rd-person inside Helgen.  
  • Now bring up showracemenu and switch to Elin.  You don't have to customize a new Elin; make a generic one.

Check your scaling (1st- and 3rd-person).  

• If the scaling is correct, make a new save then load the last game save (not the new save you just made) for the Elin with the scaling bug.  See if the game corrected the scaling.  
  • If not, load a previous save when your Elin did not have the scaling bug.  See if the scaling corrected itself.

This is a bug with the game.  It happens to me, but tends to fix itself if I fast-travel or change cells, anything that redraws (renders) the player.

Try that, fast-travel and go indoors or outdoors.  If that does not work then do the following:

• Now start a new game and choose a Nord.  Play until the game allows you to switch to 3rd-person inside Helgen.  
  • Now bring up showracemenu and switch to Elin.  You don't have to customize a new Elin; make a generic one.

Check your scaling (1st- and 3rd-person).  

• If the scaling is correct, make a new save then load the last game save (not the new save you just made) for the Elin with the scaling bug.  See if the game corrected the scaling.  
  • If not, load a previous save when your Elin did not have the scaling bug.  See if the scaling corrected itself.

I managed to fix it by nuking all elin related files and then reinstalling them. Thanks though.

I'm having trouble installing the armors, for some reason they won't load & either show nothing or I wear glass armor.

I'm using ModOrganizer since I prefer it over NMM, what might I be doing wrong? 

EDIT:

I've found the solution, the game thought I was a guy. (And I set myself to one, as I didn't bother checking that since elins are considered female.) 

So simply setting myself to a female did the trick. 

A little preview of the next Elin update.  It's not done yet since I've been busy with other matters.  Also making plans for Girls of Tera.

post-64505-0-35872500-1390419285_thumb.jpg

They will be based on the Derivelins and include their own CME morphs.  You can make CME slot saves, but I have not tested importing the CME save to an NPC yet.

A little preview of the next Elin update.  It's not done yet since I've been busy with other matters.  Also making plans for Girls of Tera.

attachicon.gifelin2a.jpg

They will be based on the Derivelins and include their own CME morphs.  You can make CME slot saves, but I have not tested importing the CME save to an NPC yet.

That looks great, it'll bring even more variety to the game.

Also, would you mind adding more options for Serana's red vampire eyes? I've noticed there's only one option to pick from when you download the extra dlc, and the "eyebrows" disturb me. 

I guess I can make different faces and glow eyes for Serana and make them options during installation.  If you know how to use CK, you can make the changes using the facemorph sliders; the current Elins are not compatible with the face sliders from ECE and Chargen Ext. so changes are done with the vanilla face sliders.  Just don't forget to remake the face tints (CTRL+F4).

I guess I can make different faces and glow eyes for Serana and make them options during installation.  If you know how to use CK, you can make the changes using the facemorph sliders; the current Elins are not compatible with the face sliders from ECE and Chargen Ext. so changes are done with the vanilla face sliders.  Just don't forget to remake the face tints (CTRL+F4).

Well I'm not familiar with CK, but this might be a good idea to get to know it. 

Thanks again.

So I tried using DSR, but one of my swords is stuck in the ground.  I've been installing and uninstalling files quite a bit, finally gave up and decided to ask.  If more info is needed just ask, since I'm not quite sure what to put up.  Thanks in advance! (And thanks for making the mod too!)

attachicon.gifelin2a.jpg

That's nice but... Why do Elin eyes look like doll fake eyes? It was more apparent in the previous version but it's still there.  I can see the resemblance to Tera's original ones, but the ones in the game didn't feel like that.

So I tried using DSR, but one of my swords is stuck in the ground.  I've been installing and uninstalling files quite a bit, finally gave up and decided to ask.  If more info is needed just ask, since I'm not quite sure what to put up.  Thanks in advance! (And thanks for making the mod too!)

Here is a quote from the DSR page.

My shield, staff, or weapon is under the ground at my feet or they won't disappear, help?

• There are two possible problems: 1) Your skeleton is installed incorrectly. or 2) There is a problem with the mesh for the item your trying to use. If this problem occurs with all items of a specific type it is likely a skeleton problem. If it's just the one item, please report it so I can investigate/fix.

Try reinstalling the skeleton (try manually installation by choosing from one of the "03 Option-Skeleton" options and copy/paste the Mesh folder to your Data folder) and running the patcher again.

You can also copy/paste the skeleton to Meshes > Actors > Character > Character Assets Female then run the patcher.

attachicon.gifelin2a.jpg

That's nice but... Why do Elin eyes look like doll fake eyes? It was more apparent in the previous version but it's still there.  I can see the resemblance to Tera's original ones, but the ones in the game didn't feel like that.

Why do the eyes look like fake doll eyes?  Because they do not use textures that resemble realistic eyes.

Now if you had asked, "can you add realistic-looking eyes to replace the doll eyes?"  I would have answered, "sure, I can sort through my collection of eye textures and see what would look nice on them."

My shield, staff, or weapon is under the ground at my feet or they won't disappear, help?

• There are two possible problems: 1) Your skeleton is installed incorrectly. or 2) There is a problem with the mesh for the item your trying to use. If this problem occurs with all items of a specific type it is likely a skeleton problem. If it's just the one item, please report it so I can investigate/fix.

Try reinstalling the skeleton (try manually installation by choosing from one of the "03 Option-Skeleton" options and copy/paste the Mesh folder to your Data folder) and running the patcher again.

You can also copy/paste the skeleton to Meshes > Actors > Character > Character Assets Female then run the patcher.

attachicon.gifelin2a.jpg

Why do the eyes look like fake doll eyes?  Because they do not use textures that resemble realistic eyes.

Now if you had asked, "can you add realistic-looking eyes to replace the doll eyes?"  I would have answered, "sure, I can sort through my collection of eye textures and see what would look nice on them."

I was mainly asking because the Elin eyes don't look like that in the game so I was wondering about it.  The game eyes seem nice, these one feel kinda lifeless(?)  So I was asking if you're using specific Elin-flagged resources from someplace or it was your own choice to use these.

I suggest waiting until Elin 2 is released then check them out in your game.  The screenshot only shows that the update will feature some face morphs not present with Elin 1.4 and previous versions.  The eyes textures are similar to the current ones, but I can make some replacements.

I suggest waiting until Elin 2 is released then check them out in your game.  The screenshot only shows that the update will feature some face morphs not present with Elin 1.4 and previous versions.  The eyes textures are similar to the current ones, but I can make some replacements.

But I love the eyes and face of the presently released version even though its not fully ECE compatible, Does the image show what you can do with Elin facial features being completely ECE compatible and scalable and what not?

Here are some of the sliders that comes with the new Elins.  Some are typical sliders, others are new additions.

[-Face]

_RaceMorph (change full facial feature to look either like an Elin or human)

_Jaw Width

_Jaw Height

_Jaw Forward

_Cheeks Height

_Cheeks Width

_Chin Width

_Chin Length

_Chin Forward

_Chin Round (rounds the chin; even makes her appear chin-less)

[Ears]

Type (various human or elf ear shapes)

_Elf Ear

_Ear Height

_Ear Out (adjust ears so they are closer to the head or fan out from the head)

_Temple-Earlobe (increase lobe size/reduce temple or decrease lobe size/increase temple)

_Ear Forward (move the ears forward or back; great for certain hair types)

[_Nose]

_Nose Type

_Nose Tip Slope

_Nose Height

_Nose Length

[-Eyes]

_Eyes Type

-Eye Color

_Eyes Size

_Eye Corners (adjust the outer corner of the eyes)

_Eyes Slope

_Eyes Height

_Eyes Depth

_Eye Width

_Eyesball width (widens or rounds the shape of the eyes)

_Eyeball Size

_Eyeball Length

_Eyeball Depth

_Eyeball Height

[-Brow]

-Brow Type

_Brow Height

_Brow Width

_Brow Forward

_Brow Arch

[-Mouth]

_Lip Type

_Mouth Size

_Mouth Width

_UpperLip Size

_LowerLip Size

_Mouth Height

_Mouth Forward

_Mouth Corner Height

[Eyelashes]

-Eyelashes Type, 47

-Eyelash Length

-Eyelash Curve

[Whole Face] (basically morphs the complete face instead of certain parts - except Temple Width)

_Balance

_Face Forward

_Face Height

_Forehead Forward

_Temple width

_Face Scale

_Face Width

_Face Length

--------------------------------

And here is my Monli-Elin

post-64505-0-94735200-1390608429_thumb.jpg

Here are some of the sliders that comes with the new Elins.  Some are typical sliders, others are new additions.

[-Face]
_Jaw Width
_Jaw Height
_Jaw Forward
_Cheeks Height
_Cheeks Width
_Chin Width
_Chin Length
_Chin Forward

[Ears]
_Elf Ear
_Ear Height
_Temple-Earlobe (increase lobe size/reduce temple or decrease lobe size/increase temple)

[_Nose]
_Nose Type
_Nose Tip Slope
_Nose Height
_Nose Length

[-Eyes]
_Eyes Type
-Eye Color
_Eyes Size
_Eyes Slope
_Eyes Height
_Eyes Depth
_Eye Width
_Eyeball Size
_Eyeball Length
_Eyeball Depth
_Eyeball Height

[-Brow]
-Brow Type
_Brow Height
_Brow Width
_Brow Forward
_Brow Arch

[-Mouth]
_Lip Type
_Mouth Size
_Mouth Width
_UpperLip Size
_LowerLip Size
_Mouth Height
_Mouth Forward
_Mouth Corner Height

[Eyelashes]
-Eyelashes Type, 47
-Eyelash Length
-Eyelash Curve

[Whole Face] (basically morphs the complete face instead of certain parts - except Temple Width)
_Balance
_Face Forward
_Face Height
_Forehead Forward
_Temple width
_Face Scale
_Face Width
_Face Length

Looks great, hopefully we will be able to see your next release of your mod when its done, I just hope the big anime type eyes that is a huge part of Elin which makes it great in my opinion isn't dashed away and at least is obtainable still through the new sliders your introducing, thank you PsychoMachina :)  

Thanks, manually installing the skeleton worked, but now my char's scaling is set to "adult" rather than .7x or .8x is there anyway to change the scaling back?
As a note, swapping races, reverting to a previous save, don't fix it.

[-Face]
_Jaw Width
_Jaw Height
_Jaw Forward
_Cheeks Height
_Cheeks Width
_Chin Width
_Chin Length
_Chin Forward

[Ears]
_Elf Ear
_Ear Height

[_Nose]
_Nose Type
_Nose Tip Slope
_Nose Height
_Nose Length

[-Eyes]
_Eyes Type
-Eye Color
_Eyes Size
_Eyes Slope
_Eyes Height
_Eyes Depth
_Eye Width
_Eyeball Size
_Eyeball Length
_Eyeball Depth
_Eyeball Height

[-Brow]
-Brow Type
_Brow Height
_Brow Width
_Brow Forward
_Brow Arch

[-Mouth]
_Lip Type
_Mouth Size
_Mouth Width
_UpperLip Size
_LowerLip Size
_Mouth Height
_Mouth Forward
_Mouth Corner Height

[Eyelashes]
-Eyelashes Type, 47
-Eyelash Length
-Eyelash Curve

_Balance
_Face Forward
_Face Height
_Forehead Forward
_Temple width
_Face Scale
_Face Width
_Face Length

Looks great, hopefully we will be able to see your next release of your mod when its done, I just hope the big anime type eyes that is a huge part of Elin which makes it great in my opinion isn't dashed away and at least is obtainable still through the new sliders your introducing, thank you PsychoMachina :)  

You can still make large, anime eyes.

post-64505-0-87492400-1390619949_thumb.jpg

Thanks, manually installing the skeleton worked, but now my char's scaling is set to "adult" rather than .7x or .8x is there anyway to change the scaling back?

In the main pack, you will find 3 folders:

• 01 Option-En-Scale x0.7
  • 01 Option-En-Scale x0.8
  • 01 Option-En-Scale x1.0

These contain the Elin master files.  Each are edited to change their scaling as indicated by the folder label.  The first 2 (x0.7 and x0.8) are the ones you want; the other (x1.0) is for adult height.

Just copy the content of the folder of your choice and paste it into your Data folder.

Remember this, x0.7 will introduce major clipping when sitting and sleeping, while x0.8 reduces, not eliminate, the clipping.  In a future update, I'm redoing the scaling options along with other changes.