53 minutes ago, spicydoritos said:

Correct.  LUME integration was added by request, but in my opinion it's not a good fit for this mod.  My perks are meant to be added without using perk points.  LUME isn't built to allow that behavior.  If you want to add PVPK perks through LUME instead of the MCM menu, you may have to add perk points via console.

Is it alright if I create a patch file that removes the integration? I think I can do it just using FO4Edit, by overwriting it and changing the "playable" to false.

24 minutes ago, ptmc2112 said:

Is it alright if I create a patch file that removes the integration? I think I can do it just using FO4Edit, by overwriting it and changing the "playable" to false.

It's probably easier to just delete the ProvocativePerks.ini file from the PRKF folder. But if you prefer to make a patch, be my guest.  I'll make a note to add a FOMOD option for installing (or not) the LUME integration file in a future update.

36 minutes ago, ptmc2112 said:

Just wondering, does the "Soldier of Whoretune" or "Town Bicycle" perks work with the Unlimited Companion Framework mod? At least with the 15 real companions it allows.

Soldier of Whoretune works if the NPC is either in the CurrentCompanionFaction or the HasBeenCompanionFaction.  So it depends on exactly how UCF works.

Town Bicycle is designed not to work on anyone in the CurrentCompanionFaction.  It is intended for actors who are actively assigned to a player-owned workshop.

I just had a perfectly perverted idea on how to further improve Easy Prey perk (alternatively, idea for a new perk)...

Spoiler

Add support for Animated Tentacles by Snapdragon! Hear me out!

A) Add Tentacles to Easy Prey - EP is perfectly fine as-is. However, if the chance for it to trigger isn't set to 100% (always), there's a chance that it wouldn't trigger. As a result of that, the Player would just fall down on the ground and some time would pass. Adding Tentacles to fill that unsuccessful trigger would further enhance the experience and would truly make you an easy prey.

Basically, the EP would function as it does now, but if no partners are found (that scenario with Player collapsing and time passing), it should check for set chance for Tentacles to appear. If the condition is met, tentacles spawn and deal with Player for a few AAF scenes (set in MCM, though this already exists in EP). Upon finishing, the Tentacles should despawn without a trace (because why not).

~~OR~~

B) New perk - Tentacle Magnet (or something similar; I'm not really good when it comes to naming stuff, no hard feelings, eh?)

Anyways, if the Player has that new perk, there's a small chance per day that upon sneaking or grabbing something from the ground would trigger the Tentacles to appear. If the Player's Willpower (Sex Attributes) is >= X ('X' should be set in MCM), the player has the option to fight back and resist the Tentacles. There should also be bonus multipliers for each point of Strength (for example, each STR point after 5 should increase the Resist Success chance by 5%).

However, it shouldn't be that simple... Even if Player is able to resist the Tentacles, there could be a chance (also configurable in MCM) that the spawned Tentacles are more powerful than usual. This would trigger the same event once again, and Player would need to spend the same amount of Willpower to fight them off again.

~~OR~~

C) Both? - it'd be a lot of work, I know. But it'd be the best option, from my (Player's) perspective!

Keep in mind that there are 3 types of Tentacles; and it'd be amazing if the % chance to spawn each/different type is configurable in MCM. More info on this is available on Animated Tentacles page (which I linked above), so check for yourself.

It's just a suggestion and not a request! However, I do hope you'll at least consider adding at least something from what I just suggested. Either way, it's up to you! Keep up the great work and take care!

On 6/22/2023 at 2:11 PM, spicydoritos said:

It's probably easier to just delete the ProvocativePerks.ini file from the PRKF folder. But if you prefer to make a patch, be my guest.  I'll make a note to add a FOMOD option for installing (or not) the LUME integration file in a future update.

Found out my idea wouldn't work. If you want I can still share it.

Question, if you have the "Soldier of Whoretune" perk, how can you tell if your follower(s) are motivated/unsatisfied/neglected, especially when not in battle?

Edited by ptmc2112
1 hour ago, deathmorph said:

What actually happens in carnal compulsion when heartbreak occurs? Does the actress die or just lose life points or other traits?

Depends on your MCM settings.  If you enable "Allow Lethal Heartbreak" (it's off by default), and you kill the quest target yourself, you will die.  If lethal heartbreak is disabled, you lose 4 strength, agility, and perception for six hours real time.  

If someone else kills the target, you get the stat debuff regardless of your MCM setting.

18 hours ago, spicydoritos said:

Depends on your MCM settings.  If you enable "Allow Lethal Heartbreak" (it's off by default), and you kill the quest target yourself, you will die.  If lethal heartbreak is disabled, you lose 4 strength, agility, and perception for six hours real time.  

If someone else kills the target, you get the stat debuff regardless of your MCM setting.

Very well. Thanks.
In a new run I have almost all options activated. I have already noticed some amazing and surprising effects. Very nice.

On 6/23/2023 at 5:09 PM, spicydoritos said:

Soldier of Whoretune works if the NPC is either in the CurrentCompanionFaction or the HasBeenCompanionFaction.  So it depends on exactly how UCF works.

Town Bicycle is designed not to work on anyone in the CurrentCompanionFaction.  It is intended for actors who are actively assigned to a player-owned workshop.

Both factions are used by UCF, so it seems to work just fine.

On 7/5/2023 at 4:15 PM, spicydoritos said:

You can still wait through it, but it takes nearly 5 in-game days to do it (almost 118 hours worth of waiting). Super easy to do with Baka Wait Anywhere and FallUI - Sleep And Wait. 2nd one has a default max wait time of 999 hours, but can be set up to 9,999 hours, as well as make it not tick every hour, so wait times are drastically reduced.

Edited by ptmc2112

I think the perks are really great, but I don't quite understand why you excluded the keywords from SAKR for short and long skirts for USB Type-V.

If you look at it immersively, no matter how long a skirt is and the woman is not wearing panties, there should be access to her inside. In addition, women wearing long skirts would have to pull up their skirts when getting into power armor so that they can get in and walk at all. Well, of course the character doesn't do that in the game, but in reality it would be necessary. In addition, the description of the keyword short skirt says: Short skirts that cover the buttocks well, but reveal much of the thighs. Which would mean again with the spread leg position in a power armor that the access to the inside would be given without panties.

Therefore, it is actually unnecessary to exclude long and short skirts, it really only makes sense pants and panties.

Edited by N.Gamma
1 hour ago, N.Gamma said:

I think the perks are really great, but I don't quite understand why you excluded the keywords from SAKR for short and long skirts for USB Type-V.

If you look at it immersively, no matter how long a skirt is and the woman is not wearing panties, there should be access to her inside. In addition, women wearing long skirts would have to pull up their skirts when getting into power armor so that they can get in and walk at all. Well, of course the character doesn't do that in the game, but in reality it would be necessary. In addition, the description of the keyword short skirt says: Short skirts that cover the buttocks well, but reveal much of the thighs. Which would mean again with the spread leg position in a power armor that the access to the inside would be given without panties.

Therefore, it is actually unnecessary to exclude long and short skirts, it really only makes sense pants and panties.

+1

Plus I'd add vulnerability... a chance for someone to get a flash of your bare undercarriage, and either go in for a rape, or stick something in there.

Sneaking, and weather playing a part... Rain, Wind, Sneak, Swimming, Running increasing chances.

USB Type-V ........ Additional.

Skirts and Dresses increase effectiveness of Power Armour, giving you 30% Faster regen on Endurance.

But come at a cost of exposing yourself to possible unwanted sexual attention, when exiting Power Armour.

Effects not displayed...

Sneaking = chance someone will see your exposed undercarriage, and stick something in there. Penis, Devious Devices, Sex Creams, Drugged Tablets.

Text Pop-Up...

Whilst sneaking you feel something enter your exposed pussy, it's a Finger and it's going deep. Pushing something deep inside of you, before you have a chance to do anything but gasp loudly. The Finger is gone as quick as it had entered, leaving something deep inside you, the person quickly exiting the area.

You reach up with your finger, delving deep inside of you. Frantically searching for it, but your body has already absorbed whatever it was.

Edited by Krazyone
2 hours ago, Krazyone said:

+1

Plus I'd add vulnerability... a chance for someone to get a flash of your bare undercarriage, and either go in for a rape, or stick something in there.

Sneaking, and weather playing a part... Rain, Wind, Sneak, Swimming, Running increasing chances.

USB Type-V ........ Additional.

Skirts and Dresses increase effectiveness of Power Armour, giving you 30% Faster regen on Endurance.

But come at a cost of exposing yourself to possible unwanted sexual attention, when exiting Power Armour.

Effects not displayed...

Sneaking = chance someone will see your exposed undercarriage, and stick something in there. Penis, Devious Devices, Sex Creams, Drugged Tablets.

Text Pop-Up...

Whilst sneaking you feel something enter your exposed pussy, it's a Finger and it's going deep. Pushing something deep inside of you, before you have a chance to do anything but gasp loudly. The Finger is gone as quick as it had entered, leaving something deep inside you, the person quickly exiting the area.

You reach up with your finger, delving deep inside of you. Frantically searching for it, but your body has already absorbed whatever it was.

What you are describing goes a bit beyond the function of the perk system, that would be something for an addon that takes advantage of SAKR, like the mod sexual harassment.

Edited by N.Gamma
4 hours ago, N.Gamma said:

This got me curious since I hadn't looked into what the actual SAKR integration for USB Type-V was, and had merely assumed it was as basic as what I did for the Whore of Atom: Flagellant perk in Milking Human Kindness (simply relying on the lower body skimpy rating). But no, it's really quite intricate, I'm impressed! Making some notes in my to do list for MHK... ?

6 hours ago, N.Gamma said:

I'm not unsympathetic to your argument.  From a clothing perspective, the interface system must be able to access your ports with no manipulation of clothing.  That puts mid length skirts in a gray area.  Personally, I don't think people should even be allowed to enter power armor if they're wearing anything less form-fitting than a jumpsuit.  Bunching up a dress to fit into this constrictive walking tank seems silly to me. 

All of the above, however, misses the real point.  The goal of the perk isn't to faithfully represent a silly genital interface system.  The goal is to encourage the player to be naked from the waist down.  I'd like to avoid creating a loophole where you get to cover yourself fully but still use the interface.

That said... mid-length skirts (sakr_kwd_skirtShort) are sufficiently gray that I would consider just adding an MCM toggle. 

1 hour ago, vaultbait said:

This got me curious since I hadn't looked into what the actual SAKR integration for USB Type-V was, and had merely assumed it was as basic as what I did for the Whore of Atom: Flagellant perk in Milking Human Kindness (simply relying on the lower body skimpy rating). But no, it's really quite intricate, I'm impressed! Making some notes in my to do list for MHK... ?

Steal away!  ?

Can you maybe insert some random moans when using USB Type-V and being in a power armor without a pants.

Maybe when the character in the PA runs fast or lands on the ground after jumping.

Or even when entering the PA when the interface connects to the character.

Funny would also be a sound that plays the implementation of the interface.

And an increase in sexual stimulation would not be wrong.

Edited by N.Gamma
On 7/11/2023 at 12:47 PM, N.Gamma said:

Can you maybe insert some random moans when using USB Type-V and being in a power armor without a pants.

Maybe when the character in the PA runs fast or lands on the ground after jumping.

Or even when entering the PA when the interface connects to the character.

Funny would also be a sound that plays the implementation of the interface.

And an increase in sexual stimulation would not be wrong.

Funnily enough, one of the things I came here to discuss was something similar,  I was just looking into doing something similar to the dwarven devious suits from skyrim - essentially looking into ways to make the suit behave as if you had a pair of DD plugs in that kept triggering every so often.  

I'm sort of making a "tweaked" version of a lot of these perks.  The most impactful one is Edge Master - I changed it to multiply both outgoing AND incoming damage.  So the hornier the PC, the more damage you deal and take.  It forces you make tactical decisions about how to.... prepare...?  for fights.

7 hours ago, sullysam said:

Funnily enough, one of the things I came here to discuss was something similar,  I was just looking into doing something similar to the dwarven devious suits from skyrim - essentially looking into ways to make the suit behave as if you had a pair of DD plugs in that kept triggering every so often.  

I'm sort of making a "tweaked" version of a lot of these perks.  The most impactful one is Edge Master - I changed it to multiply both outgoing AND incoming damage.  So the hornier the PC, the more damage you deal and take.  It forces you make tactical decisions about how to.... prepare...?  for fights.

If you are also considering affecting the USB Type V perk, it would be nice if you could add the previously mentioned things to the game.
Also, I tried Dual Core from Plugs of the Commonwealth yesterday and what fascinated me was that when you enter a power armor equipped with a Fusion Core Plug, you briefly see the perk image in the UI. I would also like to see something like that for USB Type-V. In general, I would like to have other perk images for the perks than those of Perk Lover's Embrace.

Edited by N.Gamma
8 hours ago, N.Gamma said:

If you are also considering affecting the USB Type V perk, it would be nice if you could add the previously mentioned things to the game.
Also, I tried Dual Core from Plugs of the Commonwealth yesterday and what fascinated me was that when you enter a power armor equipped with a Fusion Core Plug, you briefly see the perk image in the UI. I would also like to see something like that for USB Type-V. In general, I would like to have other perk images for the perks than those of Perk Lover's Embrace.

I haven't used PotC (it's been on my to do list for a while to check it out), but it sounds like you're referring to what the CK calls a "tutorial." They're those messages in the top-left corner that stick around for 10 seconds or so with multiple lines of text and possibly a graphical icon. Adds some nice flavor if used sparingly, but can get annoying quickly if over-utilized since they do hang around on the screen for a while and are somewhat useless after the second or third time you've read them.

14 hours ago, vaultbait said:

I haven't used PotC (it's been on my to do list for a while to check it out), but it sounds like you're referring to what the CK calls a "tutorial." They're those messages in the top-left corner that stick around for 10 seconds or so with multiple lines of text and possibly a graphical icon. Adds some nice flavor if used sparingly, but can get annoying quickly if over-utilized since they do hang around on the screen for a while and are somewhat useless after the second or third time you've read them.

You probably know these short perk fade-ins on the screen that appear briefly and then disappear again. these only briefly indicate that a perk has just been activated.

In PotC, when you enter a Power Armor and have a Fusion Core Plug stuck in your butt, this perk will briefly appear on the screen and then disappear after a few seconds:

tumblr_o926n2EgHI1u8cymno1_r2_500.gif

So you just know that the perk is active. And I would also like to see something like that for USB Type-V.

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, ptmc2112 said:

I have a question, what is the difference between motivated and unsatisfied? Is unsatisfied just a step between motivated and neglected?

Also, what happens when neglected runs out?

A motivated companion deals 10% extra damage in combat.  Unsatisfied is the neutral state; it's just a notice to you that they want more sex.  Neglected means they stop fighting for you completely. They'll just stand and watch during combat. 

If you wait long enough for neglected to run out, they return to the normal companion state and are no longer affected by SoW (at least until they have sex again).  In real world terms, they "get over" their expectations.