So... the new morph system is quite different from the old (obviously), but I like a dunce just left it on defaults, thinking that would be fine, since it used to be with the old system. I didn't bother checking the morphs or anything. However, I'm finding that the morphs are WAY too much, mostly the upper body morphs, as they are causing the breasts to be not bimbo/sexy big, but grotesquely big. Think double the size of the body... crazy. Is there any way to reset these after the morphs have taken place? I am using SLIF, but it seems that even using SLIF the morphs won't change. I'd hate to go back to a save before the morphs started, that was so many hours ago at this point.

EDIT: I should mention, I tried reseting the actor in SLIF, and also disabling body morphs in BoS, but neither seemed to do anything.

Edited by MysticDaedra
Posted (edited)
On 3/3/2024 at 3:25 PM, H Bof said:

While I wish I could contribute more to this mod in the plugins/extensions end, graphic design software is one thing I know a thing or two about so if you need anything specific made I can try to see what I can do. It doesn't look terribly hard to make that stuff for Skyrim overlays so just send a PM if you might need something.

Oh, thanks. If anything comes up, I'll PM you.

20 hours ago, Caralis said:

Alternative could be creating a follow up quest for that quest that's similar to the vanilla one but with outcomes more fitting to this mod.

Also, minor bug report for the new scenes feature: SLSF Fame Comments adds dogs to some inns which can be selected for scenes with bimbos.
While it was funny seeing Anaita showing of her tits to a talking dog, it might be worth excluding the creature faction from those scenes.

I could, but I feel like having another "Mage at the college makes a mistake and now you have to deal with the consequences until it wears off/is fixed" quest would be a bit repetitive.

Oh, whoops. I'll add some more strict filters to the scenes!

18 hours ago, akockl2 said:

i'm not sure if i've said this before here, but in case i haven't, this mod is by far my favorite, it adds so much new content and makes sex something you need to think about, and the bimbo curse is done in such a perfect way in that it feels immersive. thank you for making and sharing such an amazing mod, jib!!

Glad you're liking it!

18 hours ago, foreveraloneguy said:

A (hopefully) smallish request because I use color matching pubics and YPS; don't change the bimbo's hair colors by default and instead add a dialog to the "I want you to change your hair" dialog to change hair color. The reason is mainly because the YPS function that changes hair color doesn't also change the pubic color so I keep ending up with bimbos with darker hair and light pubics. 

I'm not at my actual computer right now to check, but isn't there already an option to disable just hair colour changes? If not, I'll add one.

Also, I'll see if YPS has an option to change the pubic colour to match- though bimbos are meant to be shaved, so it shouldn't matter.

15 hours ago, H Bof said:

One idea I had for the minor curses if you wanted them to be added through a quest could be some sort of bimbo ladies spa where the player gets pointed to it at some point and their various services will add the curses without the PC's knowledge. Maybe they add a buff as well so if the player is feeling lucky they can return for the buff at the cost of the curse, and even get more than one if they're feeling really lucky and have the gold.

I did have a similar idea down already! Capul had a whole thing brainstormed (EDIT- hit send too soon) with a salon, so I might keep that one on the backburner in case they want to do it, though.

12 hours ago, ebbluminous said:

Oh this bad boy will be handy for BoS:

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/32277-alpha-fast-tats/

Yeah it will! It can't work on LE, which is a shame, but I'll be great for SE users.

10 hours ago, MysticDaedra said:

So... the new morph system is quite different from the old (obviously), but I like a dunce just left it on defaults, thinking that would be fine, since it used to be with the old system. I didn't bother checking the morphs or anything. However, I'm finding that the morphs are WAY too much, mostly the upper body morphs, as they are causing the breasts to be not bimbo/sexy big, but grotesquely big. Think double the size of the body... crazy. Is there any way to reset these after the morphs have taken place? I am using SLIF, but it seems that even using SLIF the morphs won't change. I'd hate to go back to a save before the morphs started, that was so many hours ago at this point.

EDIT: I should mention, I tried reseting the actor in SLIF, and also disabling body morphs in BoS, but neither seemed to do anything.

Hm. Are you in SE? The new morph system has the same node sizes as before, but SE ships with some different morph and node values for a 3ba body. They're meant to be similar to the default ones...

I still didn't get around to adding a morph reset debug spell (sorry) but there is workaround: leaving your morph settings at the bad values, use a Bimbo Tonic (on you or an NPC, it'll work on both). Once the tonic has fully de-bimbo'd the body, change the morphs to the new ones (it is safe to use the preview morphs function while suppressed), and when the tonic wears off it'll apply the new morphs instead.

You can spawn in tonics using the console and they'll work fine.

Edited by jib_buttkiss
1 hour ago, jib_buttkiss said:

Hm. Are you in SE? The new morph system has the same node sizes as before, but SE ships with some different morph and node values for a 3ba body. They're meant to be similar to the default ones...

I still didn't get around to adding a morph reset debug spell (sorry) but there is workaround: leaving your morph settings at the bad values, use a Bimbo Tonic (on you or an NPC, it'll work on both). Once the tonic has fully de-bimbo'd the body, change the morphs to the new ones (it is safe to use the preview morphs function while suppressed), and when the tonic wears off it'll apply the new morphs instead.

You can spawn in tonics using the console and they'll work fine.

Yeah, I'm on SE. I'll give the bimbo tonic a try, thanks for the tip. BTW, could be some weirdness with SLIF that caused the original wacky breast sizing, not 100% sure.

6 hours ago, jib_buttkiss said:

I'm not at my actual computer right now to check, but isn't there already an option to disable just hair colour changes? If not, I'll add one.

Also, I'll see if YPS has an option to change the pubic colour to match- though bimbos are meant to be shaved, so it shouldn't matter.

NPC bimbos don't get shaved. Yes, I could use SOS to manually change them, but landing strip, heart, etc. do sort of fit the bimbo vibe.

Hey, Jib great patch, and thank you again for the secret toggle :).

I have one issue, that is my NPC from other mods (population hell edition) are not becoming bimbos (new save). I've noticed once they get to 105 corruption in the Bimbo faction, that's it nothing. NPCs from the base game work fine and transform.

If you have any idea or clue, on why NPCs from other mods are not becoming bimbos that would be amazing.

If not its not a big deal. I keep tinkering away.

Feel like it's a me issue, as no one else is reporting this problem.

Thank you

Edited by Unknowing-e
7 hours ago, Unknowing-e said:

Hey, Jib great patch, and thank you again for the secret toggle :).

I have one issue, that is my NPC from other mods (population hell edition) are not becoming bimbos (new save). I've noticed once they get to 105 corruption in the Bimbo faction, that's it nothing. NPCs from the base game work fine and transform.

If you have any idea or clue, on why NPCs from other mods are not becoming bimbos that would be amazing.

If not its not a big deal. I keep tinkering away.

Feel like it's a me issue, as no one else is reporting this problem.

Thank you

Non-unique NPCS (If you select them in the console then type isunique they'll return 0), such as those added by mods like Populated Cities, Towns and Villages, don't get bimbofied due to problems with how Skyrim handles non-unique NPCs (such as freely assigning a new actorbase of a different gender). They do, however, get added to the passive bimbo faction so that they can spread the curse.

1 hour ago, Okshi91 said:

Non-unique NPCS (If you select them in the console then type isunique they'll return 0), such as those added by mods like Populated Cities, Towns and Villages, don't get bimbofied due to problems with how Skyrim handles non-unique NPCs (such as freely assigning a new actorbase of a different gender). They do, however, get added to the passive bimbo faction so that they can spread the curse.

Ah, Kinda sad to see that go.

Welp Thank you

Got another request after the earlier post about swapping the bimbo normal map got me thinking. I use skill based muscle which applies both morphs and normal maps. If there were events for when the PC and NPCs become bimbos and for when they become suppressed, I could listen for those in SBM and set muscle to 0 to remove the morphs and normals, and when suppressed let SBM do it's normal thing. The current globals would work after a fashion but SBM only updates on skill changes, so I think events would work better for this use case. So if it's not too hard, could those  be added at some point?

As far as how to introduce the "disease" stuff, the easy solution is to have an alchemist has discovered something weird.  Bonus points (in my opinion) if you find the time to add alchemy ingredients possibly repurposing the semens from cooking to alchemy ingredients (or just straight poisons), and then have an alchemical effect that lets you apply it as a poison.  Maybe even a fast-acting temporary bimbofication so that you can "distract" bandit camps by firing it off into the crowd and they're suddenly distracted.  Though that could get really messy to sort out after it wears off.

As far as curing it goes, I think the easier solution is to have it cured normally, as if someone accidentally gets it, it could be frustrating if there's not an easy way to get rid of it.

As another idea: I will never not find the idea of a necromancer-turned-bimbo funny, admittedly I haven't seen what Lumiette offers in Rorikstead, as vampirism and necromancy tend to be paired together in Skyrim.  Be it they were looking into becoming a lich, or just turned by happenstance.

2 hours ago, foreveraloneguy said:

Got another request after the earlier post about swapping the bimbo normal map got me thinking. I use skill based muscle which applies both morphs and normal maps. If there were events for when the PC and NPCs become bimbos and for when they become suppressed, I could listen for those in SBM and set muscle to 0 to remove the morphs and normals, and when suppressed let SBM do it's normal thing. The current globals would work after a fashion but SBM only updates on skill changes, so I think events would work better for this use case. So if it's not too hard, could those  be added at some point?

Right now I have it set up to revert the player to their 'default' normal map when they are suppressed. When suppression runs out the bimbo map is reapplied. So something like that can be done but I don't know the specifics of working with SBM since I don't use that. But I assume SBM has globals you could check for current muscle level and you could modify the suppression script in the same place to check for which normal map should be applied based on that global. I also only have it working for PC. I'm not even gonna try to get it working with NPC's (only interested in player functionality personally). NiOverride textures for npcs looks like a whole other can of worms...but I did only take it as far as I could figure out in a weekend.

Would it be possible to be able to manually set the minimum length for the "Force grow YPS Hair" setting? I don't have a lot of possible haircuts for length 15 and beyond, and I just find this way too long too.

3 hours ago, ThatCatGirl said:

Right now I have it set up to revert the player to their 'default' normal map when they are suppressed. When suppression runs out the bimbo map is reapplied. So something like that can be done but I don't know the specifics of working with SBM since I don't use that. But I assume SBM has globals you could check for current muscle level and you could modify the suppression script in the same place to check for which normal map should be applied based on that global. I also only have it working for PC. I'm not even gonna try to get it working with NPC's (only interested in player functionality personally). NiOverride textures for npcs looks like a whole other can of worms...but I did only take it as far as I could figure out in a weekend.

No, SBM doesn't work like that at all. It does skill calculations each time a skill update event fires, no globals. But during calculation, there's a possibility to force the calculation to 0, which effectively reverts both morphs and normals to defaults. I could already do it manually for the PC just by using the SMB menu, but I'd prefer to make it work for all characters.

8 hours ago, foreveraloneguy said:

5 hours ago, ThatCatGirl said:

There's actually already an event for bimbo curse stage advances: BoS_CurseAdvance_Event(actor, stage). But there isn't one for curse suppression, so I'll add one. It should be a small enough thing to fit into the little 1.7.7.1 patch I've got coming soon.

6 hours ago, randotemp said:

As far as how to introduce the "disease" stuff, the easy solution is to have an alchemist has discovered something weird.  Bonus points (in my opinion) if you find the time to add alchemy ingredients possibly repurposing the semens from cooking to alchemy ingredients (or just straight poisons), and then have an alchemical effect that lets you apply it as a poison.  Maybe even a fast-acting temporary bimbofication so that you can "distract" bandit camps by firing it off into the crowd and they're suddenly distracted.  Though that could get really messy to sort out after it wears off.

As far as curing it goes, I think the easier solution is to have it cured normally, as if someone accidentally gets it, it could be frustrating if there's not an easy way to get rid of it.

As another idea: I will never not find the idea of a necromancer-turned-bimbo funny, admittedly I haven't seen what Lumiette offers in Rorikstead, as vampirism and necromancy tend to be paired together in Skyrim.  Be it they were looking into becoming a lich, or just turned by happenstance.

Yeah, the cures need to be fairly simple. I'm thinking it could vary with the particular "disease"- so the simpler ones can be fixed with a Cure Disease potion, the middle ones require a free visit to a healer, and the really bad ones needing you to bring some sort of reagent and gold to the healer.

I'll save you this disappointment for Lumiette then- she's not a necromancer. But it's an idea for a bimbo somewhere. Maybe just a tavern whore with a backstory and a little quest- she asks you to get a silly sentimental thing from an altar somewhere, and when you get there there's evidence that a ritual was done (wrongly). She could you a bunch of Conjuration stuff as a reward ("Silly boring things I had with me!")

4 hours ago, Vuzzar said:

Would it be possible to be able to manually set the minimum length for the "Force grow YPS Hair" setting? I don't have a lot of possible haircuts for length 15 and beyond, and I just find this way too long too.

Yeah, should be fairly easy.

5 minutes ago, James_E_C said:

Having a problem with Childish Games: Making Love. I got the letter, but Morella doesn't have any additional dialogue,

Hm. This is probably the bug that happens with aliases sometimes. Did you install the mod mid-playthrough or on a fresh save?

Check this: do getstage CC_ChildishGames_3 and sqv CC_ChildishGames_3 in the console. What stage does it say the quest is at? Looking at the aliases section of the sqv, are the aliaes filled? (they're listed by name, then an arrow to what's filling them, EG " alias_morella ---> CC_MorellaGraymane ").

6 hours ago, Vuzzar said:

I have the same issue so I use the yps custom file exclusively for length 15, I'll attach it if you wanna use it. They're generally all longer styles but I put a good few in that are a bit shorter but still bimbo-esque. There's stuff for standard, ponytail, and braids included. You'll need pretty much all of the linked hairs on yps's page. I'd give specifics but forgot exactly which mods all of the hair I used came from. I can guarantee most of them came from KS Hair SMP, Dint Hair SMP, and the new Modular Hair. I know there's a couple from other mods but I cannot remember which ones for the life of me.

ypsCustomStyles.json

8 hours ago, jib_buttkiss said:

Hm. This is probably the bug that happens with aliases sometimes. Did you install the mod mid-playthrough or on a fresh save?

Check this: do getstage CC_ChildishGames_3 and sqv CC_ChildishGames_3 in the console. What stage does it say the quest is at? Looking at the aliases section of the sqv, are the aliaes filled? (they're listed by name, then an arrow to what's filling them, EG " alias_morella ---> CC_MorellaGraymane ").

I upgraded to the new version mid-stage (so my male character wouldn't become a bimbo when he rested to join the Dark Brotherhood). When I do the GetStage, it says on stage 0. The sqv one has REF -> Morella (none). How do I fix that, or do I just skip it this game?

4 hours ago, Strager said:

When starting new game with this mod - everything is ok. But after loading that new game save - CTD on load. 
SE

That's not a lot of information to go off- particularly since no one else has reported an issue like that. At a guess, something else in your load order is upsetting this mod's code or something.

9 minutes ago, James_E_C said:

I upgraded to the new version mid-stage (so my male character wouldn't become a bimbo when he rested to join the Dark Brotherhood). When I do the GetStage, it says on stage 0. The sqv one has REF -> Morella (none). How do I fix that, or do I just skip it this game?

Hmm, ok. That version update shouldn't trigger that issue, but we are talking about Skyrim here I suppose.

Is it only Morella that isn't filled, or are the other ones empty as well?

If it's only Morella you can fix it by entering ssq CC_ChildishGames_3 , then clicking on Morella and entering forcerefintoalias Morella. If there's other actors whose aliases are empty (Lyli, for example), you can fix them the same way.

I finally took the time to modify the base yps hair jsons to add a bunch of hairs to length 15, so If anyone wants a lot more options for styles and 40 slots on the custom hair json isn't cutting it you can give these a try. You'll need standard and SMP KS Hair as well as modular hair. I might make one for Dint Hair too but the SMP versions freeze my facial animations so I usually don't end up using those styles even tho I probably like them the most.

evgmodularSMPhair.esp.json KS Hairdo's.esp.json KS Hairdos - HDT.esp.json

Edited by H Bof

@jib_buttkiss I don't know if you will mind, but I had some ideas, either for minor curses or additional features.

* option for the player to "test" the salve during Childish Games on their self, maybe on the upper or lower portion of their body, since you added the upper and lower morph separation.

* opportunity to acquire the salve after the quest, for personal use or apply morphs to npcs without the curse in full effect.

* soul cairn from Dawnguard dlc could be a quest area or place for a minor curse. Possession of a bimbo soul that got trapped there is another idea.

On 3/7/2024 at 10:12 AM, assasinAurora said:

What would i need to change so males also go trough the change instead of being passivB ?

Uh... Well, to make it trigger on males all you'd have to do is remove the isSex()==1 condition in the curses' trigger script. Of course, that wouldn't automatically make the curse behave properly on males- the morphs would do nothing and the tattoos would be wonky due to the different skeleton, all the dialogue would still refer to you as female, and there's probably other little things that wouldn't work either.

16 hours ago, H Bof said:

I finally took the time to modify the base yps hair jsons to add a bunch of hairs to length 15, so If anyone wants a lot more options for styles and 40 slots on the custom hair json isn't cutting it you can give these a try. You'll need standard and SMP KS Hair as well as modular hair. I might make one for Dint Hair too but the SMP versions freeze my facial animations so I usually don't end up using those styles even tho I probably like them the most.

evgmodularSMPhair.esp.json 2.87 kB · 6 downloads KS Hairdo's.esp.json 14.45 kB · 3 downloads KS Hairdos - HDT.esp.json 1.31 kB · 4 downloads

Oh, useful.

11 minutes ago, vampiremecha said:

@jib_buttkiss I don't know if you will mind, but I had some ideas, either for minor curses or additional features.

* option for the player to "test" the salve during Childish Games on their self, maybe on the upper or lower portion of their body, since you added the upper and lower morph separation.

* opportunity to acquire the salve after the quest, for personal use or apply morphs to npcs without the curse in full effect.

* soul cairn from Dawnguard dlc could be a quest area or place for a minor curse. Possession of a bimbo soul that got trapped there is another idea.

Ideas are always welcome!

-For the salve, first I have to sort out some system for adding morphs from different sources together (e.g., both the curse and the salve at the same time.) It shouldn't be too difficult, I just have to actually, you know, do it. But once I do, yeah. If you want to hit NPCs with some breast growth in the mean time, this mod is perfect for it. You could RP it being due to some salve.

-For the soul cairn: it's a fun idea, but I'm not sure about gating something behind finishing that much of a main quest. I already thought the requirement to see Lumiette was a bit much!

3 hours ago, jib_buttkiss said:

Uh... Well, to make it trigger on males all you'd have to do is remove the isSex()==1 condition in the curses' trigger script. Of course, that wouldn't automatically make the curse behave properly on males- the morphs would do nothing and the tattoos would be wonky due to the different skeleton, all the dialogue would still refer to you as female, and there's probably other little things that wouldn't work either.

Oh, useful.

-For the salve, first I have to sort out some system for adding morphs from different sources together (e.g., both the curse and the salve at the same time.) It shouldn't be too difficult, I just have to actually, you know, do it. But once I do, yeah. If you want to hit NPCs with some breast growth in the mean time, this mod is perfect for it. You could RP it being due to some salve.

-For the soul cairn: it's a fun idea, but I'm not sure about gating something behind finishing that much of a main quest. I already thought the requirement to see Lumiette was a bit much!

Thalmor experimentation to weaken the Nord race by turning them into bimbos would be interesting maybe?

4 hours ago, jib_buttkiss said:

I got one for the Slutmark Questline, what if the PC can fail the quest, because it takes her way to long to gather the ingredients (succumbing to the influence of the Curse over time) and or gets scolded by the guy who is finishing the cure by giving him the wrong ingredients over and over again! After he tells you what to get and the quest updates there couldt be a list off items he never mentioned in the quest objectives, the ones he wants are missing, so if someone skips the dialoge they have no idear at first what to gather sealing there fate by giving him some flowers from off the road or something like that. So that he (for your sake of course) is willing to help reduce your arousel thereby increasing of course the corruption score by a lot, so that the PC can fokus on the task on hand.
But if the corruption is getting out of hand and the real Curse is triggerd (either by him or naturally on her way) the PC will tell him that she has no further intend on finding those stupid ingredients for him, because she loves her new "way of life" too much

Just something swirling around In my head while playing that quest, if even a skilled Mage studying that kind of magic succumbs to it in around 10 days or so, than even the Dragonborn shouldnt be immun to its influence indefinitly.

Maybe you like that Idear and again great Mod love your work and effort that you put into it 😃

Edited by Tschorm X