Persona 5 royal modding

21 minutes ago, virus_ruan said:

how can i use these mods in the same time.in reloaded 2 ,i just found many mods in same name'nude mod'and i can just use one in P5R.exe.please help help me☺️

You can merge them all into to one folder. was easier than making all different mods. 

image.png.1997829eab54c04d230fd659e37a0141.png

Can anyone share the file with the switch version nude patch patch? I think something important is missing from the explanation. So it's hard to patch. I would appreciate it if you could share the file that was worked on! Please (--)(_)

Edited by bomchan

The patching process itself isnt the main issue, when I build the mod "PATCH1.CPK" file and use it the game crashes.

Evidently the texture/model files from the PC version arent compatible with the switch version.

Edited by 201193
3 hours ago, MemoryH said:

Whatever happened to that mod that makes the selected costume show up in cutscenes? Is it not compatible?

Some cutscenes use identical but different models (.GMDs). All you have to do is duplicate the mods and rename the copies to match whatever the cutscene model is.

On 10/24/2022 at 6:43 PM, awol1234 said:

Thank you sir, holy hell it's been like 3 days and 20 hours of trying to get this to work and I've finally figured out a solution in a finalhail mary attempt. I got jmedia7's new Royal Mod to work on Steam and here's how:

Following Ramble's instruction above, except a few differences. I created a BASE.CPK folder in the CPK folder instead of EN.CPK. And then I manually created an additional MODEL folder within the BASE.CPK folder and then added in there the Mod files: starting from Character folder => 0004 folder, etc.

Hope that helps anyone else whose been struggling, I felt like I was cursed and nothing I tried worked haha. Thanks all

I followed all of these instructions but I still can't get any mods to load other than P5R essentials. Does anyone know a way to fix this. It's like every other mod is being skipped but the log still says they are loading.

Precisely, since we dont have many (1 character actually) playable character in smtv, the model modding was focused on the personas from the start.

and while more people do enjoy persona5 and the mod projects are way more ambitious for it,  the lack of persona (devils) based mods is indeed noticable.

we wait and hope for now. 

On 2022/11/3 at 午後6時28分, _horse_girl said:

他の女性(特にモコト、アン、制服姿のかすみ)にタイツを脱がせてパンツを履かせることはできますか?

私も含めて聞きにくいです。本当にごめんなさい。

I agree with you.

Especially Kasumi's.

40 minutes ago, slamander said:

So the other answers are confusing, is there not a nude of Futaba in this mod? In the original mod @jmedia7 made for the PS3 version she does have one. Is she not going to be included?

The main modpack has a bottomless version for futaba. I'm working on redoing the nude body