Persona 5 royal modding

It'd be really neat if we could get a lot of the shadows/personas nude/lewd as well. Hell, some of them even would make more sense. I mean, just look at the designs for Angel, Succubus, Lamia, and quite a few others. I don't mod, but Lamia's hair is BEGGING to be moved to the side, even if it's only one for slight accuracy.

22 時間前、jmedia7 は次のように述べています。

Futaba のヌード mod を追加しました。 

(すべての衣装を置き換えます。パンティ付きのボトムレスは八十神衣装を置き換え、底なしは悪魔のスーツを置き換えます)

20221108233422_1.thumb.jpg.21ecd63283993c5dbabc0af45eb27c60.jpg20221108235158_1.thumb.jpg.3fa3ae35f01bbd135f131a9cedcd5275.jpg20221108233529_1.thumb.jpg.16d85bfe3f8fdfd64cfb92060be8da0f.jpg

My question is, in the cut scene of Sumire's true awakening at Maruki Palace, you see Futaba with her glasses off, do you know which file number?

20221110.jpg

2 hours ago, eyezenmaitreya said:

Is there anyway we could get someone to make this mod for Makoto? That would be awesome. You should be able to just use her nude mod as a base and use her arms from her phantom thief outfit. It would be much appreciated. Thanks.

kind of like this? 

(replaces  featherman suit) (some clipping issues at the momment)\

makotoskimpytest.7z

20221109231746_1.thumb.jpg.e4bce945aaf44bfd17f00cf5ff9ea548.jpg20221109231912_1.thumb.jpg.f901e663370ccdccdc05d8c1cc6b2342.jpg

44 minutes ago, snipe007 said:

Is it too hard to make the girls this busty and thicc too is it a model limitation? This level of busty and thicc, with perky nipples, is what I want out of a nude mod lol

it's possible, I just prefer to keep em close to the original proportions. If anyone else wants to do it, feel free to.

11 hours ago, Aren01985 said:

Does anyone know which file needs replaced to show as Futaba’s active support costume? I have seen a couple videos showing it is possible to do but no info on how.

Ideally it would follow the equipped costume but even just a static change would be nice. 

First off, the OP posted a useful link that details each costume slot, so that you know what to replace. I'll post it again here: https://amicitia.miraheze.org/wiki/Persona_5_Royal/dataR.cpk/model/character

From that list, it mentions that "c0008_106_00.GMD" is used when doing Futaba's cut-ins when doing buffs. Normally it's just a copy of her Metaverse outfit. I ASSUME you can swap it out for the nude model, but I haven't tested it yet. Even in vanilla gameplay, the cut-ins are forced to be that one outfit, even if you have a custom one equipped, so it's probably be a little difficult to make it match the currently selected outfit. So just grab a file that you know is an outfit you want, and rename it "c0008_106_00.GMD", and ideally it'll work out.

2 minutes ago, Tehman4 said:

First off, the OP posted a useful link that details each costume slot, so that you know what to replace. I'll post it again here: https://amicitia.miraheze.org/wiki/Persona_5_Royal/dataR.cpk/model/character

From that list, it mentions that "c0008_106_00.GMD" is used when doing Futaba's cut-ins when doing buffs. Normally it's just a copy of her Metaverse outfit. I ASSUME you can swap it out for the nude model, but I haven't tested it yet. Even in vanilla gameplay, the cut-ins are forced to be that one outfit, even if you have a custom one equipped, so it's probably be a little difficult to make it match the currently selected outfit. So just grab a file that you know is an outfit you want, and rename it "c0008_106_00.GMD", and ideally it'll work out.

So I did swap all of her phantom thief outfits, including 106, in the mod except that model still doesnt change in game for some reason. So I don't know what controls it.