Persona 5 royal modding

On 11/12/2022 at 8:37 AM, _horse_girl said:

Could someone please make a mod like this with tights removed and a skirt so short that I can see her(makoto's,kasumi's...) pants?

pantsu.png

Definitely agree. I've really liked everything I've seen so far and appreciate you making it and releasing it for everyone. I think a couple variants where you can see upskirt shots when they move would be sweet. Maybe variants without the girls' leggings and skirts, showing off their panties so it's like they forgot to get all the way dressed?

I imagine Ann's are more stylish. And I see Makoto's being more practical/maybe more childish (with her love of Buchimaru, I could see her having panda-themed panties).

7 hours ago, MemoryH said:

Sorry if I missed it, but was there a post that explains how to mod Persona 5 Royal on PC?

Like, create your own mods.

i dont remember. I'm gonna copy and paste this to the first post on this thread.

This is the main guide: https://crowpocalypse.gitbook.io/making-custom-models-for-persona-5/

A few changes for royal though: ignore the poly count section and the mod compendium section. And export the base.cpk with CriPakGUI to get all the models and animations.

My general workflow: load the gmd model in 3ds max, export as fbx, import it to blender, delete all the extra stuff, make my changes, export as obj, import the obj into 3ds max under a seperate layer, set up the materials and rig the body, delete parts of the original model that I don't want, export as fbx, load original gmd into gfd studio, replace model with modded fbx, add the textures from the original gmd, add a shadowmap texture, (gfd studio auto-asigns materials and usually gets the colors wrong so I export whataver is the skin material from the original model and then replace all the new materials with that one. This also gives the material a shadow map to make it look better. Then change the name of the diffuse map and shadow map under each of those materials to match my modded textures.    Then export as gmd.   

It's kind of a long process, but it's easy once you get used to it. 

The normal fbx export in blender isnt compatible with p5, which is why the 3dsmax fbx is used. The "better fbx" plugin might work for blender though, I havent tried it.

Also, i suggest making backup saves and saves of the original gmd, so you won't have to keep re-importing the model.

You can also load animations with gfd studio (the gap files) to check for weight issues without having to run the game.

Edited by jmedia7
1 hour ago, MemoryH said:

Oh for gawd sake, 3DS Max?!? I only have Blender to work with, uuuggghhhh...... >__<

Welp, I'm not modding P5R anytime soon.

I agree with you I have tried modding this game but I have not been able to because of 3DS MAX since I tried to install the 2018 version which is the one they used for the tutorial but I could not activate it so the only thing I could get is the 2023 version but said version only gave me errors because when trying to open a .GMD the program crashed

1 hour ago, MemoryH said:

Oh for gawd sake, 3DS Max?!? I only have Blender to work with, uuuggghhhh...... >__<

Welp, I'm not modding P5R anytime soon.

Blender has addons you can use. I don't know if that actually effects anything, but it's there and maybe you'll have better luck than me. (trying to mod MHOJ2)

On 10/26/2022 at 5:25 PM, LeyendaV said:

Bigger chest on female models, without removing or changing their the clothing (maybe adding some cleavage on non-school clothing). Maybe enhancing the bottom part a little if possible, but breasts alone is good as well.

You can even go ahead and play a little, giving even bigger chests to older characters, but that's entirely up to you.

Is it possible?

Can someone take a look at this?

9 hours ago, LeyendaV said:

Can someone take a look at this?

snakegaidenx on nexusmods did a mod for that on Persona 5 Strikers called "Thicksona" really well, so it's possible they could make one for P5R too if jmedia7 doesn't do it first at the rate they're going. Or if they're not making one, use the models from their mod then edit them to work for Royal. Don't know how well that'll work though since the models between both games might be vastly different.

Edited by AnonTheHuman
On 11/1/2022 at 7:15 AM, 201193 said:

Did anyone manage to get the model mods running on an the emulated switch version?

I did get other mods to run (red eyed joker mod) but non of the ones posted here work for me.

I followed the guides posted before and I use the CPK builder to build mods to no avail so far.

Metoo......But the ‘1006 Hifumi Togo  1009 Sadayo Kawakami’ worked......Importing PATCH1.CPK from other CPKs is dead in the title, even if only one GMD file is replaced

On 10/30/2022 at 4:28 AM, jmedia7 said:

https://gamebanana.com/tuts/15385

? The ponytail version replaces kasumi, and the long hair version replaces sumire

Only "1006 Hifumi Togo 1009 Sadayo Kawakami" is worked on SWITCH and YUZU. Other MODs cannot enter the game due to unknown reasons. Please help me. Build PATCH1.CPK and patch BASE have been tried. The GMD file extracted by SWITCH is about 2M small. Is the 17M of PC and 11M of PS3 due to the mapping accuracy? Or GAP?  Look forward to your reply and thank you

Bottomless gym outfit for the gals uploaded to the first page (ann, futaba, and haru: replace featherman outfit) (makoto: katherine outfit) (kasumi: christmas outfit)

I used my textures for the body, but if you're using angryempath's texture mod, the game will use those textures if the game loads one of those outfits first. (I.e. load the game with the yasogami outfit equipped and then switch to the gym outfit)

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/199294-persona-5-royal-modding/?do=findComment&comment=3899195

20221119122637_1.thumb.jpg.3d0b7f903ef7fe05aa166370bbc3ec02.jpg20221119110000_1.thumb.jpg.148e6efc7fac00eb949e697905fb8de5.jpg20221119103648_1.thumb.jpg.41942e930da3fd316f9432b77cbc2152.jpg

20221119114703_1.thumb.jpg.a558461c18ef5acf29bce8d296582764.jpg20221119111829_1.thumb.jpg.503abe1194d5c893514b9c02880d215d.jpg

Edited by jmedia7
On 11/16/2022 at 8:23 AM, AnonTheHuman said:

snakegaidenx on nexusmods did a mod for that on Persona 5 Strikers called "Thicksona" really well, so it's possible they could make one for P5R too if jmedia7 doesn't do it first at the rate they're going. Or if they're not making one, use the models from their mod then edit them to work for Royal. Don't know how well that'll work though since the models between both games might be vastly different.

Now i really want a mod like this to Royal.

praising everyone's power here goddamn

mostly the focus seems to be on the girls rn, but I was wondering if anyone was thinking about stuff for the guys? at the very least crow's mask is killing me (it looks like a mosquito) so I've been looking for a mod to remove the mask while keeping his outfit... it's going to be the death of me.

6 minutes ago, archuria said:

at the very least crow's mask is killing me (it looks like a mosquito) so I've been looking for a mod to remove the mask while keeping his outfit... it's going to be the death of me.

there's a mod for that. akechi is MODEL\CHARACTER\0009 if you just want his mask removed