Persona 5 royal modding

1 hour ago, jmedia7 said:

Ann nude mod v1.

Install with Reloaded 2: https://gamebanana.com/mods/408376

Place into the Mod folder. The mod is set to BOOBA.CPK

Delete the old version if you installed it.

Replaces the yasogami outfit and phantom thief outfit instead of the swimsuit.

Nude Mod.7z 13.22 MB · 27 downloads

20221024205516_1.thumb.jpg.6e579b661a3af9a6066a5d17601b50d2.jpg20221024204946_1.thumb.jpg.1bc984c693c1e08755aefa530113244d.jpg

1775110220_Screenshot2022-10-24221026.thumb.png.52aadb4e62c5ac60bac64b0a519fb6fc.png

Not sure if the shadows were fixed yet, but it seems to be too dark right now with v1

Spoiler

image.png.ed225d886c638857bfcbce846f856420.pngimage.png.adf090adccd729a87d81c7116ab7056d.png

When you get to the other girls like Futaba.
Could you make a no glasses nude version for Futaba if you got a chance? 
Also for Kasumi I was wondering if the longer hair skin could be edited to have nipples/genitals by replacing the body but keeping the long hair down.
Thanks!

Edited by zecknor
On 10/23/2022 at 3:32 AM, jmedia7 said:

If anyone wants to beta test--

ann, makoto, haru, kasumi, kawakami, and hifumi nude

Haven't gotten far enough to test each character.

There was an issue with the shadow map so I had to remove it for now. So the body texture looks off depending on the lighting.

RoyalNudeBeta.7z 49.96 MB · 515 downloads

(i'll explain the install later)

image.thumb.jpeg.0ab7e9fcb2da9422f5132bb639d86b74.jpeg

Not sure if its been fixed yet but I found a hilarious glitch with this mod. During the cleanup event on 5/30. Ann's model turns into a sin wave out of the blue while talking to protagonist ryuji and mishina

54 minutes ago, BrotherbearNova said:

Not sure if its been fixed yet but I found a hilarious glitch with this mod. During the cleanup event on 5/30. Ann's model turns into a sin wave out of the blue while talking to protagonist ryuji and mishina

Yeah that one animation is fk'd for some reason. I dont know how to fix it

21 minutes ago, juanpiolavago said:

I tried to export the GMD to DAE through GFDStudio but when importing them to blender the whole model is disarmed as seen here:

There is a Solution for this since "GFDStudio" is an alternative for those of us who do not use 3dsMax

3dsmax was the only method i've tried for this game, using the gmd importer. Nothing else seems to work. If you wanted to import it into the game, you would need 3dsmax anyway to export as an fbx since p5 hates the blender fbx. If desired, I can export a desired gmd file as an obj. GFDStudio isnt really an alternative per se since it's a part of the 3dsmax process. https://crowpocalypse.gitbook.io/making-custom-models-for-persona-5/exporting

Edited by jmedia7

Bigger chest on female models, without removing or changing their the clothing (maybe adding some cleavage on non-school clothing). Maybe enhancing the bottom part a little if possible, but breasts alone is good as well.

You can even go ahead and play a little, giving even bigger chests to older characters, but that's entirely up to you.

Is it possible?

Edited by LeyendaV
24 minutes ago, JuliusXIII said:

I'm having problems getting this to work fully. Ann is naked at school, but not in dungeons. Using the latest version, and Reloaded 2.

This is my file structure, which differs from the screenshot on the previous page.

C:\Users\*\Desktop\Reloaded-II\User\Mods

I tried just dropping the Nude Mod folder in there per the screenshot on the previous page, and also installing through Reloaded and creating the p5rpc.skins.nudemods folder.

I feel like I am missing something here, but I don't know what. Everything else works.

Did you copy all the files from the mod? The mod replaces the phantom thief outfit and the yasogami outfit. Did you equip it?

Edited by jmedia7
2 minutes ago, jmedia7 said:

Did you copy all the files from the mod? The mod replaces the phantom thief outfit and the yasogami outfit. Did you equip it?

I did, it was my bad. Had a conflicting mod I forgot I was there -- no darkened faces. Guess that mod replaces the entire model and doesn't just remove something.

17 minutes ago, JuliusXIII said:

I did, it was my bad. Had a conflicting mod I forgot I was there -- no darkened faces. Guess that mod replaces the entire model and doesn't just remove something.

yeah, both textures and models are stored into gmd files so one mod will replace the other. If you still want the darkened faces for the guys, delete the 0004, 0006, 0007, and 0010 folders from the darkened faces mod.

19 minutes ago, heloshindol said:

The mod works great. I was wondering if there was a way to just use it as phantom thieves.

yes, delete all the gmd files in each character folder except for ..._051_00.GMD which is the phantom thief outfit.

if you want other specific outfits not to be nude, here's the gmd file list: https://amicitia.miraheze.org/wiki/Persona_5_Royal/dataR.cpk/model/character

Edited by jmedia7
10 minutes ago, hotNess16 said:

So the female characters left right I think are Tae, Chihaya, Ohya, Sae, Kasumi, and Sumire's coach. Please correct me if I'm wrong or if I'm missing anyone else. 

yeah. I plan on doing kasumi, kawakami, and hifumi.