Persona 5 royal modding

5 minutes ago, jmedia7 said:

oh, dang. Did you use Aemulus to install the mod? It hasn't released for me yet so I'm not sure how it works

I didn't know how to use Aemulus so I packed it with CriPackedFileMaker without compression

It's a bit bigger, but it's working fine

kor.PNG

Edited by sigongahnjoa
8 hours ago, ValentDs said:

wait, so you packed those persona 5 mods in royal gamepass and still work as intended?

yeah 

2342132.png

Of course it seems possible because this is a simple modeling swap

If GAP needs to be modified, it does not seem to be applied properly

Edited by sigongahnjoa
8 hours ago, mell_mell said:

image.png.e5e5788435797a0f2fbeaf09d58040ca.pngimage.png.65d7725b6f982e0e7a7f835b23ee7153.png

I extracted Base.CPK using crifilesystem, but GMD file is not extracted. I don't know the cause.

The extraction is not completed with the current "cripakedfilemaker" and is turned off

To give you a tip for extraction, select all of them in cripakgui and try it as a decompress item.

It is recommended to use the cripakedfilemaker only for pack

Edited by sigongahnjoa
30 minutes ago, sigongahnjoa said:

The extraction is not completed with the current "cripakedfilemaker" and is turned off

To give you a tip for extraction, select all of them in cripakgui and try it as a decompress item.

Thank you bro.

I'll try again.

54 minutes ago, sigongahnjoa said:

yeah 

2342132.png

Of course it seems possible because this is a simple modeling swap

If GAP needs to be modified, it does not seem to be applied properly

Bruh... I couldn't get the nude mods to work right on the PS4 version of Royal with Aemulus or Amicitia. And you're saying they just work on PC by swapping them in the CriPAK?

13 minutes ago, UZTO said:

Bruh... I couldn't get the nude mods to work right on the PS4 version of Royal with Aemulus or Amicitia. And you're saying they just work on PC by swapping them in the CriPAK?

There was a crash when I did the high res texture file, but there was no big problem with modeling other than that

It is similar not only to nude mods but also to other p5 mod models

Change of costume modes that do not completely change characters work without problems

22 minutes ago, sigongahnjoa said:

There was a crash when I did the high res texture file, but there was no big problem with modeling other than that

It is similar not only to nude mods but also to other p5 mod models

Change of costume modes that do not completely change characters work without problems

Yeah, but not for these nude mods on PS4 for some reason. This is what happened when I tried to do a simple model swap the usual way. (Through Amicitia and Aemulus' mod.cpk)

2022-09-03 21-51-10.mp4_snapshot_00.11_[2022.09.03_21.56.52].jpg

2022-09-03 21-51-10.mp4_snapshot_00.02_[2022.09.03_21.56.39].jpg

No textures. Even when I tried downscaling them from 4k to standard.

Edited by UZTO
2 hours ago, sigongahnjoa said:

It only lets me decompress one at a time. Would you mind posting a guide

Edited by jmedia7
2 hours ago, sigongahnjoa said:

I could not get either of those tools to work. They worked fine on my PS3 files but not with the steam version.

Correction: I may be misremembering things. I'm using the patch functionality of cripakgui and it seems to be working. I think that's what I also used to mod the PS3 version.

Edited by Hi-FiMan
Correction
1 hour ago, jmedia7 said:

It only lets me decompress one at a time. Would you mind posting a guide

I got a similar request when I wrote a guide for the Korean community. It probably doesn't seem to work with what's on github.

To be honest, I can't even remember where I got this from, but I'm posting the link because I have what I have.

https://anonfiles.com/j3ncI5D1ya/Cripakgui_zip

Edited by sigongahnjoa