Persona 5 royal modding

4 hours ago, notactualme said:

wait....what?

i'm new to modding community but i'm pretty sure there's no correlation between modding and where's the game is made

Since it is a machine translation, there may be a problem with the expression of the intention.
I want to say three things.

1) Since this game is made in Japan, it is assumed that there are many users whose native language is not English.

2)Some users who do not speak English as their native language are commenting using machine translation.

3)Machine translation may have created inappropriate English expressions, but similarly, when I translate comments into my native language, I often see comments with very offensive expressions.

I understood that the comments were machine translated, even though they were offensive when translated into my native language. I thought the people who came to this site understood it as well.

Even on my home country's site, foreigners sometimes make inappropriate or unnatural comments.
However, although we appreciate the time and effort of foreigners who have commented in our native language, we rarely criticize the appropriateness of their content. is.

I found that native English speakers do not have such thoughts.

I understand that it is natural to be able to speak English, and that at least those who cannot speak English as a native language should not comment.

It's a pity that I can't comment on Japanese games played in Japanese, and I'm giving up on providing mods and exchanging information here.

I won't be coming here again, so no one will be offended by machine translated English.

Of course, I also agree with what you said(" there's no correlation between modding and where's the game is made")

24 minutes ago, _horse_girl said:

but they won't make it because it's technically difficult or it doesn't suit the modeler's taste.

Even if u used a translator, this sentence is simply wrong. People that mod a game usually do it for free, so you shouldnt complain that they are not listening to your request for whatever reason your head might think.  You complained about something you shouldnt, not the translator.

BTW, I just started using these mods, work like a charm!

Edited by golixxx

There are countless spaces on the internet that talk about products not made in the country of the people talking about them. The English-speaking world includes far more than one country or culture. Generally, many people appreciate Japan as the country of origin for producing wonderful games. Many of these people also are happy to have conversation with people who do not speak English. Due to the languages being so different, the perception of requests can come off as disrespectful commands. It takes some amount of adjustment for both sides to understand the mentality of the other side.

Most people who come here are not capable of producing mods. They are simply interested in witnessing the development of mods. An open request to the community, which can possibly be interpreted as a command, can reach people who are not generating the content, and the only response such people can have is to have a negative response.

Please just give some consideration to both sides so that we can all get along.

12 分前、xzjjasper は次のように述べています。

こんにちは、東郷ひふみさんの水着ファイル(c1006_063_00.GMD)を教えていただけませんか? 一度しか見られないのがとても残念です。

また、steam版でメインのCPKファイルを逆コンパイルする方法は? 多くのツールを試しましたが、どれもうまく機能しません。

C1006_063_00.GMD

10 hours ago, fuaso1031r said:

Excellent!

Could we please get these zipped up too?

c0004_063_00.GMD

c0004_073_00.GMD

c0004_083_00.GMD

c0004_162_00.GMD

c0004_165_00.GMD

c0004_166_00.GMD

c0004_170_00.GMD

c0006_063_00.GMD

c0006_083_00.GMD

c0006_170_00.GMD

c0007_156_00.GMD

c0007_166_00.GMD
  c0007_170_00.GMD

c0008_063_00.GMD

c0008_064_00.GMD
  c0008_071_00.GMD

c0008_083_00.GMD

c0008_156_00.GMD
  c0008_165_00.GMD
  c0008_166_00.GMD
  c0008_170_00.GMD

c0010_156_00.GMD

c0010_166_00.GMD
  c1006_063_00.GMD

KittyAnnMod.jpg

Edited by jssheridan
1 hour ago, Leonxandergun said:

Sorry, noob here, how do I use these gmd files and what do they do?

Copy them into the folder with the character's model, CPK > BOOBA.CPK > MODEL > CHARACTER > 1006
Rename the file you want to copy it over, I change the extension to .old
Then rename this file to the old file's name
The list of which skins are in which file is here, https://amicitia.miraheze.org/wiki/Persona_5_Royal/dataR.cpk/model/character

8 hours ago, jssheridan said:

Copy them into the folder with the character's model, CPK > BOOBA.CPK > MODEL > CHARACTER > 1006
Rename the file you want to copy it over, I change the extension to .old
Then rename this file to the old file's name
The list of which skins are in which file is here, https://amicitia.miraheze.org/wiki/Persona_5_Royal/dataR.cpk/model/character

After taking a look at Shiho's list.. Man that last one was nightmare fuel.

12 時間前、jssheridan は次のように述べています。

優秀な!

これらも圧縮してもらえますか?

c0004_063_00.GMD

c0004_073_00.GMD

c0004_083_00.GMD

c0004_162_00.GMD

c0004_165_00.GMD

c0004_166_00.GMD

c0004_170_00.GMD

c0006_063_00.GMD

c0006_083_00.GMD

c0006_170_00.GMD

c0007_156_00.GMD

c0007_166_00.GMD
c0007_170_00.GMD

c0008_063_00.GMD

c0008_064_00.GMD
  c0008_071_00.GMD

c0008_083_00.GMD

c0008_156_00.GMD
c0008_165_00.GMD
c0008_166_00.GMD
c0008_170_00.GMD

c0010_156_00.GMD

c0010_166_00.GMD
  c1006_063_00.GMD

KittyAnnMod.jpg

C0004.zip C0006.zip C0007.zip C0008.zip C0010.zip

Hi everyone, I'm a newbie. Thank you very much for the mod.

Checking the thread, it seems that Chihaya Mifune has not been nude yet.

Is it difficult to make Chihaya Mifune nude? For example, I wondered if I could use Kasumi's 3D model for Chihaya. Please let me know if you have any problems. I thought that I would like to try the nude MOD so far as an example. By the way, do you have a list of who is who in the original 3D model and what should be changed?

7 hours ago, akiakira said:

Hi everyone, I'm a newbie. Thank you very much for the mod.

Checking the thread, it seems that Chihaya Mifune has not been nude yet.

Is it difficult to make Chihaya Mifune nude? For example, I wondered if I could use Kasumi's 3D model for Chihaya. Please let me know if you have any problems. I thought that I would like to try the nude MOD so far as an example. By the way, do you have a list of who is who in the original 3D model and what should be changed?

I tried making a mod for chihaya on the ps3 version, but it was a pain to weight paint her so I gave up. If you want to give it a try, go for it. I'm not sure what you mean by "a list of who is who in the original 3D model and what should be changed?"

"BASICALLY" we want a mod that its NOT nude but SPICY give them more curves and maybe some alt. colors thats all we ask for...

just like thicksona 5 for strikers, if someone could change joker to sonic, im sure its possible, 

i can imagine its hard and tedious, i understand that

whats the point to giving ann a latex cat suit if she cant show it off

EDIT: im not demanding anyone to make it, just trying to give a general idea of what i'd like to see as a mod, i would do it if i could i just dont know.

Edited by BENJA2407
3 hours ago, BENJA2407 said:

"BASICALLY" we want a mod that its NOT nude but SPICY give them more curves and maybe some alt. colors thats all we ask for...

just like thicksona 5 for strikers, if someone could change joker to sonic, im sure its possible, 

Wtf is thicksona 5 and where do i get it? Pwease???

EDIT: Added the please just for you cyrus117 XOXO

Edited by FaxTM
3 hours ago, BENJA2407 said:

dude at least ask in a nice way, this sounds like you demand it ......?