Yeah same here. I basically took out all of my mods, so only the basics are installed, and still can't get them to care about me casting spells. I can go inside right in front of the Interrogator and summon familiars all day. I even tried adding myself to the factions mentioned, and still nothing.

Either the script's not working, or something changed vigilants' faction so they don't have heretic faction as enemies, or the spells aren't detected by the script, or whatever.... Do you start Skyrim via SKSE?

I've been encountering the same problem, and took the same steps.  I start via skse. I really want to try it out, but I just can't get it to work. 

What else are you using? Maybe a custom race?

Nope.  Nothing exotic at all.  Any suggestions? I just tried it again, still same issue. 

EDIT: It's working now.  Not sure what I did..... (sorry :( )

• 2 weeks later...

A potential problem here. More of a heads up really.

If you start the game using the Live Another Life mod, and you pick "I am a Vigilant of Stendarr", no matter what you do, the vigilants at the hall won't attack you. It seems to permanently add you to their friendly lists.  Hell, I even went in there with Flames to try and get them angry and nohing happened.

Obvious solution: don't start as a Vigilant of Stendarr. 

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Philipz

How do you acquire the prisoner outfit? it doesn't seem to apper when playing regulary and i can't find in with console commands. is it even in the files or is there something i am missing?

It's a separate file znsiO2a.7z not related to vigilants.. It replaces vanilla prisoner rags - those that you get when you start the game. If you have Alternative Start and choose to play as an illegal alien :D you'll get them with scripts being active. When you go to jail in vanilla you won't get them cuz you get some ragged stuff which is a separate item....

• 2 weeks later...

Hello

First of all: I like the idea of this mod. Thank you and hopefully you are still working on it.

When playing papyrus prints always the same errors (even when I started a new game and "only" this mod active):

stack:
[ZNSIQuest (1200912A)].znsiScriptMain.ApplyAnimItems() - "znsiScriptMain.psc" Line 781
[ZNSIQuest (1200912A)].znsiScriptMain.ApplyEffects() - "znsiScriptMain.psc" Line 637
[ZNSIQuest (1200912A)].znsiScriptMain.OnUpdate() - "znsiScriptMain.psc" Line 274
[02/23/2014 - 06:15:27PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp109"
stack:
[ZNSIQuest (1200912A)].znsiScriptMain.ApplyAnimItems() - "znsiScriptMain.psc" Line 781
[ZNSIQuest (1200912A)].znsiScriptMain.ApplyEffects() - "znsiScriptMain.psc" Line 637
[ZNSIQuest (1200912A)].znsiScriptMain.OnUpdate() - "znsiScriptMain.psc" Line 274
[02/23/2014 - 06:15:29PM] ERROR: File "sanguinesDebauchery.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
.Game.GetFormFromFile() - "" Line ?
[ZNSIQuest (1200912A)].znsiScriptMain.ApplyVagBall() - "znsiScriptMain.psc" Line 645
[ZNSIQuest (1200912A)].znsiScriptMain.ApplyEffects() - "znsiScriptMain.psc" Line 636
[02/23/2014 - 06:15:29PM] ERROR: Cannot call IsRunning() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[ZNSIQuest (1200912A)].znsiScriptMain.ApplyVagBall() - "znsiScriptMain.psc" Line 646
[ZNSIQuest (1200912A)].znsiScriptMain.ApplyEffects() - "znsiScriptMain.psc" Line 636
[02/23/2014 - 06:15:29PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp82"
stack:
[ZNSIQuest (1200912A)].znsiScriptMain.ApplyVagBall() - "znsiScriptMain.psc" Line 646
[02/23/2014 - 06:15:29PM] ERROR: File "sanguinesDebauchery.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
[ZNSIQuest (1200912A)].znsiScriptMain.ApplyAnimItems() - "znsiScriptMain.psc" Line 780
[02/23/2014 - 06:15:29PM] ERROR: Cannot call IsRunning() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[02/23/2014 - 06:15:29PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp109"
stack:
[02/23/2014 - 06:15:30PM] ERROR: File "sanguinesDebauchery.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
[ZNSIQuest (1200912A)].znsiScriptMain.ApplyVagBall() - "znsiScriptMain.psc" Line 645
[02/23/2014 - 06:15:30PM] ERROR: Cannot call IsRunning() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[02/23/2014 - 06:15:30PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp82"
stack:
[02/23/2014 - 06:15:30PM] ERROR: File "sanguinesDebauchery.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
[ZNSIQuest (1200912A)].znsiScriptMain.ApplyAnimItems() - "znsiScriptMain.psc" Line 780
[02/23/2014 - 06:15:30PM] ERROR: Cannot call IsRunning() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[02/23/2014 - 06:15:30PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp109"
stack:
[02/23/2014 - 06:15:32PM] ERROR: File "sanguinesDebauchery.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
[02/23/2014 - 06:15:32PM] ERROR: Cannot call IsRunning() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[02/23/2014 - 06:15:32PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp82"
stack:
[02/23/2014 - 06:15:32PM] ERROR: File "sanguinesDebauchery.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
[02/23/2014 - 06:15:32PM] ERROR: Cannot call IsRunning() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:

I have no idea what this temp objects are.

Second I'd like to mention that the punishment basment has some clipping errors on ground and ceiling.

And third: this mod should be added to the sexlab framework section so it gets the attention of the community as it deserves. Maybe to really be a sexlab mod you could add "purifying (oral) sex" where the victim had to swallow tons of sperm of the holy vigilants ...

Looking forward to this mod

• 2 weeks later...

Hello

First of all: I like the idea of this mod. Thank you and hopefully you are still working on it.

When playing papyrus prints always the same errors (even when I started a new game and "only" this mod active):

I have no idea what this temp objects are.

Second I'd like to mention that the punishment basment has some clipping errors on ground and ceiling.

And third: this mod should be added to the sexlab framework section so it gets the attention of the community as it deserves. Maybe to really be a sexlab mod you could add "purifying (oral) sex" where the victim had to swallow tons of sperm of the holy vigilants ...

Looking forward to this mod

ahh those errors happen because you don't have Sanguine Debauchery, they shouldn't be harmful unless you get a huge error log

I dunno, adding sexlab might turn this mod into a bigger clusterfuck than it is now

• 4 months later...

Does this mod still work? I can't seem to get it to work. Is there just a command I can type to start it all? I can't seem to get them to attack me.

I am not a big conjuration user and do not play a female PC but i would love to get my hand on some of those outfits for my followers.  Are they all in     znsiO2a.7z ?  I will be testing it as I wait for a response, my main interest is the wight ball and thegag. 

armor not finished (((  

I-Ik1SAaBZQ.jpg

I'm really bad at textures :P

I am not a big conjuration user and do not play a female PC but i would love to get my hand on some of those outfits for my followers.  Are they all in     znsiO2a.7z ?  I will be testing it as I wait for a response, my main interest is the wight ball and thegag. 

the ball is in znsi005.7z (vagchainweight_1.nif) and the gag is from zaz animation pack

Does this mod still work? I can't seem to get it to work. Is there just a command I can type to start it all? I can't seem to get them to attack me.

You cast vanilla conjuration spells or any spell while wearing vanilla necro robe/item and it gets activated. Possible causes might be custom race mods / playing as vigilant of stendarr, or no SKSE, or something else lol......

this mod is broken because you can simply run away from the vigilants, especially if you have whirlwind shout

• 3 weeks later...

On another note, I'm not entirely sure, but there's a certain mod that breaks this mod. I'm not sure which mod it is. It was working prior to downloading a whole bunch of Devious Devices mod, DA, and Submit. I'm wondering if that had anything to do it. I wonder if there's a way to get it to force the quest to start. At least the point where you wake up with the note. It would be nice if it was implemented into DA or be able to start it with a console command.

• 1 month later...

Noticed this mod rather late.  The Conjuror punishment idea is a great one with a natural enemy already embedded in the game like that.  Would be fun if this could continue and expand somehow.

The prisoner restraint is an excellent piece of equipment, it makes the vanilla game start really harsh, has left me with a strong sense of having to tiptoe slowly around, worrying about my continually falling health.  I had to remove the little panties in Nifscope first though, it looks so much better, and so much worse without them.

Noticed this mod rather late.  The Conjuror punishment idea is a great one with a natural enemy already embedded in the game like that.  Would be fun if this could continue and expand somehow.

The prisoner restraint is an excellent piece of equipment, it makes the vanilla game start really harsh, has left me with a strong sense of having to tiptoe slowly around, worrying about my continually falling health.  I had to remove the little panties in Nifscope first though, it looks so much better, and so much worse without them.

Well it's ridiculously easy to avoid being captured by vigilants so it's kind of pointless. I tried giving them slowdown spells but that led to player being bugged.

Well it's ridiculously easy to avoid being captured by vigilants so it's kind of pointless. I tried giving them slowdown spells but that led to player being bugged.

give them a paralyze spell. or make it so they force greet the player and leash the player back to the base

btw does the new ZAP , break this mod ?

Curiously it doesn't. Everything works fine, save for a few little things: 

I *always* have a save where my girl is standing infront of the inquisitor, ready to repent. 

Incidentally, I found the new gag feature of DD to take effect with the nasty mask. Nice surprise. Makes the inquisitor mock the heretic too. I'm sure that wasn't intentional but a total win. 

The Huge Iron Wrists don't equip anymore though.

Unfortunately, and naturally DAYMOYL and SD+ interfere with  the stendarr's inquisiton's capture mechanics.

I with all my heart kindly suggest and hope for a DAYMOYL and/or SD+ "K" hotkey surrender hijack/ hitchhike by the Inquisiton for applying restraints on the surrenderer/defeatee.

I for one can't ever get enough of this mod. 

A little late to the party, I gave this mod a try.

Wanted to try it on a NPC, so grabbed a follower have her cast conjuration near the hall, then dismiss her near the vigilant standing outside. They fight after I dismiss her, but the vigilant just out right kill her.