After PC got punished I got a debuff for magic abilities and life. Is this damage permanent or will it go away?

So far everything seems to work for me. But I got only arrested once.

Yes, it's permanent. That's why you should CONFESS if you want to avoid permanent damage. LOL

That is a pity. Otherwise I could use it to enhance gameplay as necromancer: Always avoid those Stendar guys. If captured then severly punished. That could be fun if the PC recovers from it.

The permanent damage kills gameplay in the long run.

After PC got punished I got a debuff for magic abilities and life. Is this damage permanent or will it go away?

Yes, it's permanent. That's why you should CONFESS if you want to avoid permanent damage. LOL

That is a pity. Otherwise I could use it to enhance gameplay as necromancer: Always avoid those Stendar guys. If captured then severly punished. That could be fun if the PC recovers from it.

I could change it to the 'traditional' way of burning at the stake instead?

Sorry if i'm being thick here but do I need to uninstall SD+ to get arrested by the Vigilant's? I've tried wearing the robe, casting conjuration spells in the hall in front of the inquisitor and spawning necromancers. Nothing I do results in the Vigilant's becoming aggro short of attacking them. With SD+ installed, this results in enslavement but no new dialogue or items being applied beyond what SD+ does. I think I read somewhere that I need to install an old version of SD and Sexlab. Is that correct?

Sorry again if i'm missing something obvious!

Sorry if i'm being thick here but do I need to uninstall SD+ to get arrested by the Vigilant's? I've tried wearing the robe, casting conjuration spells in the hall in front of the inquisitor and spawning necromancers. Nothing I do results in the Vigilant's becoming aggro short of attacking them. With SD+ installed, this results in enslavement but no new dialogue or items being applied beyond what SD+ does. I think I read somewhere that I need to install an old version of SD and Sexlab. Is that correct?

The mod is bugged for you and I've no idea why :D SD or Sexlab won't help

I could change it to the 'traditional' way of burning at the stake instead?

:D Yeah great.

In fact the mod does a great job at punishing the PC. Inquisition is supposed to be... well deadly.

A side quest to get the injuries cured in a temple would be awesome. Or use alchemy - whatever. Since the body is tortured. Would be an alternative to reduce stamina or skills involving muscles (weapons, armours, ...)

Hi, I had this problem...

Placing this mod near the bottom of the load order fixed the non aggro when casting conjuration spell for me.

Also, SD+ seemed to work fine for me with this mod... disabling Death Alternative stopped enslavement for me.

Hope this helps...

Regarding one of the problems I posted above, the stuck whipping animation. I have this same problem with the whipping scenes in SD+, Prison Overhaul & Captured Dreams Workshop mods.

By moving the camera just before the animations start was the cause, not moving the camera the whipping scenes work fine. Trying this same solution with this mod didn't work.

Also just to say, the other animations work fine (burning scene & water cleansing scene) :)

Hi, I had this problem...

Placing this mod near the bottom of the load order fixed the non aggro when casting conjuration spell for me.

Also, SD+ seemed to work fine for me with this mod... disabling Death Alternative stopped enslavement for me.

Hope this helps...

Thanks for the tips. Got it working by moving it down the load order and disabling DA as suggested

Cheers!

In fact the mod does a great job at punishing the PC. Inquisition is supposed to be... well deadly.

A side quest to get the injuries cured in a temple would be awesome. Or use alchemy - whatever. Since the body is tortured. Would be an alternative to reduce stamina or skills involving muscles (weapons, armours, ...)

Got any ideas for an asinine recipe to make attribute restoration potions ?

wow, neat update. How do you come with such good ideas? the breastspreader was genius, keep up the good work.

It's a variation of stuff from here http://www.loverslab.com/topic/25279-ideas-discussion-skywish-list-a-ton-of-requests/

and the picture on the previous page

Hi, nice update..

1 bug I notice...

Works with daymoyl, but can get stuck in the downed state. Resetting animations in daymoyl can fix it.

However, player can become immune in the bleedout state, with no transition to the next stage. 

Try setting bleedout damage to 10x.

Tried adjusting settings in daymoyl, like you say... to no avail.

What happens is, when casting conjuration spell the vigilant aggro. They beat me down to 0% health, I get fitted with there toys & given a note, but they continue to attack whilst being in a bleedout state, immune to damage.

If I reset animations, the immunity dissipates & I just die, with it reset.

After further testing, transition does work 50% of the time, just very buggy.

With daymoyl disabled, the arrest & transition to the next stage works fine.

Love this mod so far - have come across a possible bug though

After my first interrogation and release I went outside and kicked off with the vigilants again - was knocked down and devices added, but when I went back inside there were only the two apprentices, nobody upstairs and no inquisitor.  I'm guessing they all rushed outside to hand me my ass, but they aren't outside or inside anymore.

I went in and out of the building a few times, and used  both the stairs and the transition point to see if that helped.

I don't seem to be able to get this mode to work and the description/forum doesn't seem to cover this. How does this mod work? And what I mean by that is as far as I understand if I use Magic the Vigilants are supposed to arrest me for being a heretic. So I installed the mod casted some spells then went up to some vigilents. They then proceeded to attack me until I died at which point Sexlab Submit took over and they raped me accordingly. So I thought maybe I need to let this mod handle the death, so I deactivated Submit and tried again. But this time I simply was killed. Am I not undestanding right how to trigger this mod?

Got any ideas for an asinine recipe to make attribute restoration potions ?

Well I have two ideas:

simple one: filled soul gem (costly) + daedra heart (counter to stendar purity) + stuff used for health potions

better one: go to temple to get cured, learn that you need to find the recipe in dungeon somewhere, find book and learn recipe, one ingredient has to be looted from conjured and killed again undead.

So everytime PC wants to heal attributes PC has to conjure undead and qualify for stendar punishments. Could become kind of vicious circle. But would be a lot to change in mod. But I have no clue how these additions could be made.

Love this mod so far - have come across a possible bug though

After my first interrogation and release I went outside and kicked off with the vigilants again - was knocked down and devices added, but when I went back inside there were only the two apprentices, nobody upstairs and no inquisitor.  I'm guessing they all rushed outside to hand me my ass, but they aren't outside or inside anymore.

I went in and out of the building a few times, and used  both the stairs and the transition point to see if that helped.

Reloaded and they were all there - never mind!

Mods such as Defeat/Submit/SD+ that alter death, this mod has to be loaded after those.

Also I suspect/guessing, any mod that alters factions in any way, this has to be loaded after those as well.

Generally, just putting this near the bottom of the load order should make it work.

I tried putting this at the very bottom of my load order (That was actually the only way it seemed to even run), but I still just end up getting killed. Am I correct in that this mod is supposed to alter death? Also without this mod the Vigilants don't attack me at all so I don't think its because of any faction issue.

*UPDATE*

I figuered out the problem I had (and it was my own fault). To many mods. When I checked the papyrus it was recieving stack dumps which ment the script couldn't run for me to be revived and have the devices put on me. So I increased my script load and now it runs fine. I did still have to disable Auto Sexlab Submit.

However all is not pure. One problem I noticed is missing textures in the Iquisitors hall. Probably needs an Update for ZAZ 6.00

The other problem is when I talk to the Iquisitor she simply gives me the ordinary Vigilant Dialog. No option to confess. Unless there's someone else I need to speak to or do. Once again I'd love any advice? Thanks

trigger vestments hero in punishing items VERY VERY slow. sometimes up to 10 minutes of real time. All this time the screen is black. the player is forced to listen to the sound of the heartbeat. and this, among other things, causes arrhythmia in humans - a scientific fact!
once I suggest to do this - if you meet aggressive patrol through dialogue, "we're here to punish you! whether you agree voluntarily to dress and go to the Inquisition?" if not - start the fight. if yes - Quickly putting on the items. is it really so difficult?((((

The idea behind this mod is awesome and it seems to work for many people, I am wondering if someone could tell me where I am going wrong..

First, I can get 'arrested' no worries and make my way to the Hall #2 to speak with inquisitor..  but since I am gagged, can't speak with inquisitor at all..  just hmmph and hrmmph type dialogue with occasional attempts at body language.  Nothing come of these 'conversations' - evertually the inquisitor 'gets it' or doesn't, and the conversation just ends.  I gather this is from another mod, but I have never seen that dialogue under any other circumstance.  I have turned off every MCM toggle or mod that seems to handle gag sounds and there is no effect..  still same dialogue.

Does anyone know what mod is causing this conflict?  I would assume either Zaz animations or one of the several DD mods, but have tried all I can think of.  

The idea behind this mod is awesome and it seems to work for many people, I am wondering if someone could tell me where I am going wrong..

First, I can get 'arrested' no worries and make my way to the Hall #2 to speak with inquisitor..  but since I am gagged, can't speak with inquisitor at all..  just hmmph and hrmmph type dialogue with occasional attempts at body language.  Nothing come of these 'conversations' - evertually the inquisitor 'gets it' or doesn't, and the conversation just ends.  I gather this is from another mod, but I have never seen that dialogue under any other circumstance.  I have turned off every MCM toggle or mod that seems to handle gag sounds and there is no effect..  still same dialogue.

Does anyone know what mod is causing this conflict?  I would assume either Zaz animations or one of the several DD mods, but have tried all I can think of.  

That would be the DD mods causing that with its gagged dialogue system; I think Integration has that built in now, though I've not experienced the gagged talk issue. You may still have the older Zenet Gag Quest for DD installed to cause that.  Captured Dreams interferes as well, causing the head inquisitor to trigger the Master's dialogue and scripts for one of her punishment quests, at least in my experience.

That would be the DD mods causing that with its gagged dialogue system; I think Integration has that built in now, though I've not experienced the gagged talk issue. You may still have the older Zenet Gag Quest for DD installed to cause that.  Captured Dreams interferes as well, causing the head inquisitor to trigger the Master's dialogue and scripts for one of her punishment quests, at least in my experience.

You only have to try hard enough the gagged dialogue system, finally you will "unlock" the regular conversation with the inquisitor.

and I must say that very often a player gets some objects on the body (the mask, circuit, something on the nipple) which immediately disappear, but the player is forced to go crouching,

things like "combined restraint 5" do this(((( it's really bed( if i drop it - objects returned... and disable again...

it's a conflict from devios device show items slots (chastity bra and piercing) 

when you activate the script, a leading player in the fire or water pool player out in the streets. becomes the road. and stands there forever, periodically trying to reach a point on the road ... just super (

can you fix it?